Gettin My Athletic Swag On With MP

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
This Is my Sponsord log for Mp's Athlete Stack.

First I would like to thank Muscle Pharm for this oppertunity to log these products.

I will be using this stack in conjunction with my Pre-Season trainning for my Semi-Pro football season. I will be doing various workouts and trainning for Speed and strength.

The main things I am hopping to get out of this stack is improved recovery and endurance along with some increase in strength.

Mps Athlete Stack consist of Assult, Recon, and Battle Fuel. I am currently still waiting on the Recon which I am the most interrested in because of the profile and recovery benefits.

I will be updating this on a regular basis and if there are any questions just ask and I will go into a little more detail as I get time.

Also My Team is the Indiana Hitman, google us or go to Indianahitman.com and check us out.

Attachments

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Love to follow this :) Thanks for logging.
Thanks Bro Ill get started with my chest and agility workout this evening, if there is any questions conceraning my eating, lifting stas and etc.. Just let me know because other then that Ill probally go through my wokouts and the effects of the stack only, but Ill include whatever people want to know.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Hay good news, the Recon just showed up at my door so we are full throttle.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
All right, todays work out was great, I got in and hit it hard and fast. I didnt get any agility work in but I will hit that tomorrow along with all my olympic and kettle bell work.

My workout tonight was chest and back with a few sets of core work in a superset style. I love the push and pull synergy. I also like this because you still get a little bi and tri in there indirectly that way 2 days latter I can just blast them.

Any how heres my routine for tonight.

(1st Super set) Dumb Bell flat bench-Bent over Bar bell rows.
1. 120's for 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8
1. 225 40 4 sets of 12, 12, 10, 10

(2nd Super set) Dum Bell incline bench-Iso Lateral rows.
2. 105's for 3 sets of 8, 8, 8
2. 230 for 3 sets of 8, 8, 8

(3rd Super set) Lying Dumb bell pull overs-Seated Cable close grip rows.
3. 90 pound dumb bell for 2 sets of 12, 12
3. 200 pounds for 2 sets of 12, 12

(4th Super set) Cable press cross overs-lying smith machine pull ups.
4. 75 pounds for 3 sets of 15, 15, 15
4. Bode weight for 3 sets of 15, 15, 15

Core and abb work consisted of hanging leg raises and upside down twisting crunches. 3 sets each for 20, 15, 12.

Athlete Stack 1st review.

(Battle Fuel) I actually started taking battle fuel last Tuesday so that I could give it a chance to get in my system instead of giveing my oppinion on it the first day. Since I have used Assult befor I can tell that the Battle fuel combined deffenently increases your capacity to work hard.

I take battle fuel 45-60 mins befor I hit the gym.

(Assault) Ive taken assault befor and thought that hands down it was one of the best pre workouts that I have used. Along with Battle Fuel this run I am deffenently noticing a increase in my work capacity while hitting the iron and better recovery inbetween sets. Latic acid build up is almost non existent.

Taste(Blue Artic Rasberry) -10/10

mixability-7/10 Now Assault dosent mix the best but its not horrible, I find that you have to shake it then let it sit for a few minutes and then shake it some more or else there will be a big blue blob in the bottom of your shaker.

pump-9/10 The pump is great, the thing I like is that you dont get overly pumped to where it interfirs with you reps and sets.

focus-10/10 I am dield in, exspecially with battle fuel combined. I am not geeked and hyper but I am relaxed and focused, my Ipod is bangin and I just wanna lift and push my self to the limit.

energy-10/10 The energy is very smooth not geeked out, plus I have a high stim thresh hold so its hard to get me geeked, but never the less you tell that your energized and ready to roll.

recovery between sets-8/10 Recovery is good, I swith from medium weight /high volum to heavey weight low volum from week to week so its hard to guage but I can still pump out my intendid sets so its good so far.

Recon(fruit Punch) Today was my first day with Recon so I dont have much to say, but im glad I got it:fest30:

Taste-7/10 dosent taste like Fruit punch and I cant really put my finger on it but its not terrible, could use a little tweekking if possible but if not its stll ok.

mixability-10/10 mixed great no clumps, little grit left in bottom.

Recovery-N/A I dont know as of yet because its the first night but I am already a little soar in the tri's but other then that im good, ill be able to gauge recovery a little better by the end of the week. But with the profile this has I expect good results.

Got home and had a New York strip, cabbage and a baked potato. Im gonna kick back and watch some playoffs and then Ill down my pre bed shake (dymatize 12hr protein) and a lttle natty PB.

I start my new job with the County Sherrifs department next week so Ill probally be picking up some Bullet Proof to go along with this stack, I have used Bullet Proof a few times and thought that it was a great night time recovery option.

Well I hope this is decent logging for you guys, if there is anything you want me to add or any suggestions feel free to let me know.:drive:

Attachments

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I hope this is decent logging for you guys, if there is anything you want me to add or any suggestions feel free to let me know.:drive:
You are going at this perfectly. Great log so far, very in-depth. Good luck with the new job, and ill be following along on the workouts. Kill it. :AR15firing:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All right, todays work out was great, I got in and hit it hard and fast. I didnt get any agility work in but I will hit that tomorrow along with all my olympic and kettle bell work.

My workout tonight was chest and back with a few sets of core work in a superset style. I love the push and pull synergy. I also like this because you still get a little bi and tri in there indirectly that way 2 days latter I can just blast them.

Any how heres my routine for tonight.

(1st Super set) Dumb Bell flat bench-Bent over Bar bell rows.
1. 120's for 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8
1. 225 40 4 sets of 12, 12, 10, 10

(2nd Super set) Dum Bell incline bench-Iso Lateral rows.
2. 105's for 3 sets of 8, 8, 8
2. 230 for 3 sets of 8, 8, 8

(3rd Super set) Lying Dumb bell pull overs-Seated Cable close grip rows.
3. 90 pound dumb bell for 2 sets of 12, 12
3. 200 pounds for 2 sets of 12, 12

(4th Super set) Cable press cross overs-lying smith machine pull ups.
4. 75 pounds for 3 sets of 15, 15, 15
4. Bode weight for 3 sets of 15, 15, 15

Core and abb work consisted of hanging leg raises and upside down twisting crunches. 3 sets each for 20, 15, 12.

Athlete Stack 1st review.

(Battle Fuel) I actually started taking battle fuel last Tuesday so that I could give it a chance to get in my system instead of giveing my oppinion on it the first day. Since I have used Assult befor I can tell that the Battle fuel combined deffenently increases your capacity to work hard.

I take battle fuel 45-60 mins befor I hit the gym.

(Assault) Ive taken assault befor and thought that hands down it was one of the best pre workouts that I have used. Along with Battle Fuel this run I am deffenently noticing a increase in my work capacity while hitting the iron and better recovery inbetween sets. Latic acid build up is almost non existent.

Taste(Blue Artic Rasberry) -10/10

mixability-7/10 Now Assault dosent mix the best but its not horrible, I find that you have to shake it then let it sit for a few minutes and then shake it some more or else there will be a big blue blob in the bottom of your shaker.

pump-9/10 The pump is great, the thing I like is that you dont get overly pumped to where it interfirs with you reps and sets.

focus-10/10 I am dield in, exspecially with battle fuel combined. I am not geeked and hyper but I am relaxed and focused, my Ipod is bangin and I just wanna lift and push my self to the limit.

energy-10/10 The energy is very smooth not geeked out, plus I have a high stim thresh hold so its hard to get me geeked, but never the less you tell that your energized and ready to roll.

recovery between sets-8/10 Recovery is good, I swith from medium weight /high volum to heavey weight low volum from week to week so its hard to guage but I can still pump out my intendid sets so its good so far.

Recon(fruit Punch) Today was my first day with Recon so I dont have much to say, but im glad I got it:fest30:

Taste-7/10 dosent taste like Fruit punch and I cant really put my finger on it but its not terrible, could use a little tweekking if possible but if not its stll ok.

mixability-10/10 mixed great no clumps, little grit left in bottom.

Recovery-N/A I dont know as of yet because its the first night but I am already a little soar in the tri's but other then that im good, ill be able to gauge recovery a little better by the end of the week. But with the profile this has I expect good results.

Got home and had a New York strip, cabbage and a baked potato. Im gonna kick back and watch some playoffs and then Ill down my pre bed shake (dymatize 12hr protein) and a lttle natty PB.

I start my new job with the County Sherrifs department next week so Ill probally be picking up some Bullet Proof to go along with this stack, I have used Bullet Proof a few times and thought that it was a great night time recovery option.

I liked the sample of Bullett proof I got and will also probably buy some; what the hell, I think I'm gonna get some combat poweder too :AR15firing:

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I liked the sample of Bullett proof I got and will also probably buy some; what the hell, I think I'm gonna get some combat poweder too :AR15firing:
Thats what im saying, Combat was ok, I actually like it better in water then 2% milk it didnt mix that well in milk. The price isnt bad for a 5 pound tub either.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am sub in for your run Bro give it hell

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
damn man, nice lifts and good luck with your pre football training!!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
damn man, nice lifts and good luck with your pre football training!!
Thanks Geek, we have are first pre season game in about a month so im trying to get all the little nuts and bolts tighten up. Im a tailback so speed and power will be the focus for the next 4-5 weeks.

I got this stupid turf toe thing going on so its been a bit of a problem exspecially with sprinting and planting, I belive I might have a torn ligament in there but Im gonna get it looked at hopefully next week.

See you at the top Bro.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Somthing was going on with AM last night so I didnt get to log my workout from last night but it went well, ill see if I can catch it up somtime today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in.

log is looking good natty, good luck to you.:beerchug:

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
count me in.

log is looking good natty, good luck to you.:beerchug:

Thanks Big T, ill get this updated with yesterdays workout, I had practice this evening and a brotha is a little banged up we did some good hittin. Im watching the draft right now, GO COLTS!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Big T, ill get this updated with yesterdays workout, I had practice this evening and a brotha is a little banged up we did some good hittin. Im watching the draft right no, GO COLTS!
i got pissed about the lay down against the jets, but still bleed blue. maybe one day i will see you suited up in blue and white. good luck in your pursuit.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
i got pissed about the lay down against the jets, but still bleed blue. maybe one day i will see you suited up in blue and white. good luck in your pursuit.

Now that my freind would be a dream come true and a blessing from God, i always stay ready you never know when you can get that call.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now that my freind would be a dream come true and a blessing from God, i always stay ready you never know when you can get that call.
natty, my wife's family lives in terre haute-you make the team and i will make it a point to go to training camp and personally congratulate you.

now get out there and kill it.:thumbsup:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
definitely gonna follow this- trying to get an idea on what a football players regimen looks like these days- for my son. :)

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
definitely gonna follow this- trying to get an idea on what a football players regimen looks like these days- for my son. :)
Cool Capn, ill get my workout from this evening up in a few hours.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Tonights workout as follow's

I took battle Fuel about 60 minutes befor getting to the Gym

-same feeling of focus and increased stamina.
-once again, this combinded with assult makes a world of diffrence with you workout.

I took Assult about 30 minutes befor getting to the gym.

-Great Energy as always, very smooth and steady, I actually was yawning at times during my workout but never felt tierd and always wanted that extra re or two after the muscles became fatigued.
-Taste is always great and the pumps are consistant but not overwhelming, other then that nothing has changed about assult from my first review.

Work Out-

Deadlifts- 4 sets of 405 for 10,8,8,6

Deadlifts- 2 sets of 215 for 12,12 superseted with exsplosive kettlebell swings 50 pounds for 12,12

Isolateral shoulder press- 4 sets with 3 45s on each side for 8,8,8 supersetted with cable wood chops- 4 sets on right and left side with 100 pounds for 12,12,10,10

Side lateral raises (inner delt)- 3 sets with 35 pound dbs for 12,12,10 suppesetted with face forward to incline bench rear delt reverse flys- 3 sets with 25 pound dbs for 12,12,10

Giant set (fast and exsplosive pace with no rest in between)-1.Bent over bar bell rows to collerbone(rear delts)2. up right bar bell rows(inner delt)3.Standing behind the neck press(inner and rear delt)- 2 sets for 12,10

Core Work-Knelling Rope cable crunches- 2 sets with 200 ponds for 20 reps supersetted with Reverse crunches for 15,15

This pretty much wrapped up my workout for this evening, I immediatly took my recon and left.

-Recon has been excellent, repair and recovery has been great, I have taken a few diffrent post workout formulas and this is up there with my favorite which is dark matter.
-I feel fuller and my muscles stay fuller hours after I get home.
-taste has grown on me and is not bad until you get to the grit thats in the bottom but thats fine.

Now I cant wait until I can pick up bullet proof, I havent been getting the restfull sleep I am use to, but I dont belive the stack has anything to do with this.

I showed the stack to a buddy and a trainner at the gym and he looked at the profile for all three of the products and said he is going to buy all three in the next week. He played tight end at Stanford and majored in sports science and health and was very impressed by the ingredients in MPs products.

So far so good fellas, I will be getting up early tomorrw and hitting the gym, Im gonna blaze my arms, get some kettlebell and band work in so ill post that workout tomorrow.

Attachments

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
This has been an awesome log so far man, your level of athleticism is inspiring.
Thanks bro, I love being fit and athletic, I belive that all things are possible with Lord and that a oppertunity can come at any time. I am realistic and understand that you have to out work the next man, and I do have some talent but hard work is what seperates you.

" A dream with out the drive will always be a dream"

Anyhow I had a good arm work out this morning, it was short but effective, Ill post it later this evening.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Havent been online in a couple days but I caught up w/ your log, and your kicking ass bud!!

Looks like were experiecing similar effects with the entire stack, cool lol.

I like the action pics, looks like a MP add almost very cool!!!:yup:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Brohiem you are getting down 405 DL for 10 reps yep bad dude . Keep working bro The bullet proof is just fing great...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
natty, your concentration/focus in that pic is insane-almost:shocked: rice like.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas thanks for the complements, I appreciate it. Ill keep the pics comig Big T, we have a photographer at every practice so we always get some pretty nice pics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellas thanks for the complements, I appreciate it. Ill keep the pics comig Big T, we have a photographer at every practice so we always get some pretty nice pics.
very cool. you going to colts training camp this year?

btw-i saw dallas clark working out at nifs once, his focus was legs, back and wrists. that dude takes a beating and bounces back up!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
This mornings work was arms Bi's & Tri's

I woke up and took a shot of VPX Clenbuterex, 45 minutes later I took my battle fuel.

45 minutes later I had a protein shake (1 scoop of Myofusion), A nature valley granola bar with natty PB on it and a Orange.

45 minutes later I took my Assult and it was off to the races.

-Same intense focus and smooth energy, mild pump by the time I got to the gym.

-Once again the thing that I notice a lot is the buffering of latic acid on those last few hard sets, you can feel the muscle's tightness but the burn is mild.

Arm work out was quick and sweet I always superset my arm days so that I can blaze them and keep it intense.

4 wram up sets with a 40 pound eazy grip bar curls and over head extensions supersetted for 15,15,15,15

1st superset- 4 sets of alternating hammer curls with 60 pound DB's for 10,10,8,8 supersetted with Close Grip Bar Bell Bench press with 295 for 10,10,8,8

2 drop sets with hammer curls starting with 50 DB's for 10 then drop to 40's for another 8

1 maximum rep set of Close Grip Bench press with 225 for 12 reps

2nd super set-3 sets of Preacher curls with 80 pound eazy grip bar for 12,12,10,8 supersetted with eazy bar skull chrushers with 90 pounds (the 100 pound and 110 were being used) for 12,12,10,10

3rd super set- 2 sets of seated cable curls with 60 pounds for 12,12 supersetted with v bar cable push downs with 90 pounds for 15,12

And that my freinds pretty much wrapped that up, I threw my recon in the shaker and chugged it down.

-Recovery is Great with recovery, you realy can tell this stuff is getting those muscle fibers regenerated and DOM's are realy non existent even on leg day's

Now I have not been able to get any agility work or any speed things in this week because I have been pressed for time, but I will get back to that stuff next week.

I had practice this afternoon as well but I missed because of daughters B-Day, my practice days are Mon,Thur,Sat.

Attachments

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The log is looking great man, keep it up.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
The log is looking great man, keep it up.
Thanks P, ill update this evening. I hit my legs this morning:shocked:, then I have practice this evening, hopefully ill have some juice and spring left in these boys to run hard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks P, ill update this evening. I hit my legs this morning:shocked:, then I have practice this evening, hopefully ill have some juice and spring left in these boys to run hard.
you hit legs before practice-damn.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
-Recovery is Great with recovery, you realy can tell this stuff is getting those muscle fibers regenerated and DOM's are realy non existent even on leg day's.
so true. thats my favorite part about Recon.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas, sorry I havent updated in the past few days, I just became a county Deputy and have been working 12 hour shifts the past two days. I will log my monday and tonights workout some time tomorrow. God Bless.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whats up fellas, sorry I havent updated in the past few days, I just became a county Deputy and have been working 12 hour shifts the past two days. I will log my monday and tonights workout some time tomorrow. God Bless.
dang-a mounty for the county.:pokey:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Log looks great, congrats on the new job

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, Im working the jail right now but it shouldnt be long befor I am in the academy then on the road then using my taser:shocked:
so you gonna team up with shaq, lol.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Ill just have to remember to not rap any songs about Kobey though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, Ill just have to remember to not rap any songs about Kobey though.
i think if shaq said rap, i would be rappin, lol.

seriously though, it looks like things are going well for you-congrats!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
nice- my bro-n-law is a CO @ Donovan Prison down here in soCal, but after his Army deployment he's going for CHP...

good luck bro.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the new job and stuff bud, I like this log very cool espeically with the pics