Natadrol Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Natadrol Review

1. New Member

Natadrol Review

Hey guys, i finished my 2 bottles of natadrol and was impressed for the most part. Didn't feel like it was necessary to post a log as there was already so many, im just going to straight up tell you about my experience and results with natadrol... Not rating it in categories as people traditionally do, i'll give you some of my number increases though.

Ok, I ran the natadrol at 6 pills a day for 4 weeks, 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 2 before bed. Missed two doses but made up for it by doubling the next dose. I took a weight gainer shake mixed with whole milk following each workout for about 800 calories 60 grams protein... Preworkout i would snort alligator blood from my pet alligator (not really, i just took whatever kind of caffeine i had) The first 2 weeks i noticed more frequent urination and tons of energy. Surprisingly, my libido was down but i also got a pretty intense hit to my genitals so dont know if i can attribute that to my low sex drive or not... I was surpised by this because i have heard natadrol usually increases libido... Didnt really care about this but just something i noticed, my bitches were dissapointed. I maintained about 6.5% bodyfat despite eating well above maitenance calories (on purpose, wrestling season recently ended and I have learned to enjoy all the food i can while i can)... weeks 3 and 4 were an entirely different experience, strength went way up, more than I expected from a natural androgen... Especially for isolation movements! Before natadrol i was curling a 70 pound barbell, but now i can curl a 90 pound barbell for more reps... Very impressed... Strength increased on compound movements too, but not quite as noticeable... I went from benching 185 for 7 reps to 185 for 11 reps... More endurance and crazy intensity... Appetite was so-so, sometimes i wasnt hungry, sometimes i was starving... Just depended on my mood... I ate every 3-4 hours regardless of if i was hungry or not... I got plenty of good nutrition, and then some bad foods too... Not trying to be clean and dont really care if i put on weight... I am impressed with the muscle i gained though, i got strength gains that definitly would not have come without natadrol, and my bodyweight increased from 149 pounds to 157 pounds... While maintaining a low bodyfat with excessive calories... Very impressive... I'd reccomend natadrol for someone who wants a recomp effect of maintaining (or losing) bodyfat while increasing strength... I'm on the t-911 now for about 1.5 weeks and strength is seeming to stick, as is the size... Frequent urination subsided quickly... My only worry is i still seem to have a little supression... Rut roh, hopefully that will go away before this t-911 is up... Once again, this may be due to a pretty severe hit in the balls which happened about 5 weeks ago... Had swellage for about 3 weeks but the swellage is gone now... The boys seem fine, but keeping it up for awhile seems more difficult than it should be...

So a quicky summary... Great strength gains, decent mass gains, amazing intensity, keeps bodyfat low/gets rid of bodyfat, a little more supression than expected... But overall very impressed...

Reccomendations
    I feel like if i would have ran this for 8 weeks the strength gains would have continued... Didnt notice strength gains until the 3rd week or so, so if i would have ran it 8 weeks i feel like i would have had 5 weeks of strength gains instead of just 2... Dunno if i like the T-911 yet, but i haven't lost any strength or size, which is definitly a good sign...

So there you have it, great product. Sorry for an unorganized review, hope it helps someone... Oh and this is a completely unbiased review, i ran it non sponsored but did preorder it so got quite a deal at 25 bucks per bottle you cannot beat this product....

2. New Member

Sorry, forgot to add what workouts i did... I would do a push/legs/pull/rest split with zero cardio... im trying to get diesel, cardio is for skinnies or people who care about their health (haha)... tried to combine legs and do a push+legs/pull+legs/rest DCish style, but i felt like this drained the intensity from all of my lifts and only kept that for a week before resorting back to my trusty push/leg/pull/rest which has been working terrifically since... forever.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

solid reveiw, Enjineer and yeah Natadrol is an pretty impressive product, i had two bottles myself and thought i was the only one who experienced the low sex drive after week two on the product, where as everybody has been saying that it heightened their sex drive, the first two weeks yeah i'd admit to more frequent erections but after that second week those woody's went awol as well as the drive. appreciate the write up, my dude
    •   

4. New Member

Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions for products for me to try im open to anything that is either new, old, or inbetween... Ideally i'm looking for a preworkout and natty t booster... I know all of the popular t boosters so no need to list em off for me, just if you have one that you especially liked, let me know. I was thinking about TNA or the supposedly "strongest T booster ever" LG new formadrol extreme... As for preworkout, the only thing that has really impressed me ever was hemorage black, but i've heard good things about LG's AS-GT... LG seems to be on top of things with constant new cutting edge products... I'd like to put some others to the test but was just curious if anyone else had some reccomendations for me... Im just trying to get hyooge, dont care about bodyfat or anything else...
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    solid reveiw, Enjineer and yeah Natadrol is an pretty impressive product, i had two bottles myself and thought i was the only one who experienced the low sex drive after week two on the product, where as everybody has been saying that it heightened their sex drive, the first two weeks yeah i'd admit to more frequent erections but after that second week those woody's went awol as well as the drive. appreciate the write up, my dude
    Ok, glad im not the only one who got that low sex drive.. It wasn't so much infrequent boners, just they werent like... powerfull? for lack of a better word, and they didnt seem to stay around very long either...
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Try MAN Clout and Priimal Male. Clout is the tip of the pre-workout spear, as good as it gets for strength and recovery, and I put 8lbs on with 2 bottles of Primal Male solo, doing everything pretty much wrong. Stack the two, and you'll be a monster in the gym.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Try MAN Clout and Priimal Male. Clout is the tip of the pre-workout spear, as good as it gets for strength and recovery, and I put 8lbs on with 2 bottles of Primal Male solo, doing everything pretty much wrong. Stack the two, and you'll be a monster in the gym.
    Very nice suggestion! Read the write up on both products and both seem unique, potent, and reasonably priced... I'm definitly going to give the clout a try and ill consider the primal male. thanks man.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Clout was the innovator, it introduced beta alanine and orotic acid to the market, and it's potent as hell. It'll make you a beast on the weights, and an HIIT monster. It'll increase speed ansd power like crazy, and shorten recovery time significantly. Primal male is a test booster, and I got a very nice aggression from it, aside from the obvious benefits of a good test booster.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjineer View Post
    ..Preworkout i would snort alligator blood from my pet alligator..
    saved.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

It's good to hear your review man. I'm about to run 3 bottles of natadrol at 8 a day. I would be happy with half of your gains!
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    It's good to hear your review man. I'm about to run 3 bottles of natadrol at 8 a day. I would be happy with half of your gains!
    Thanks man, best of luck to you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My FINAL Natadrol\Testopro review!!!!
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 11:49 AM
  2. Final review after Natadrol cycle
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 02:23 PM
  3. Natadrol Review
    By FlexW99 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 10:28 PM
  4. natadrol 3 weeks review so far!!