Mass Adipocide! (Partially-Sponsored, Joint Log)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mass Adipocide

The Resolve Household is cutting up for swimsuit season!​

That's right, this will be the first joint log that BW and I run together - perhaps the first of many. We will each be posting our own insights, thoughts, and workouts, but will be sharing this thread and, of course, all of your awesome company!

The Sponsored Goodness:

ALPHA-T2 by PES
We've known Nattydisaster since first joining the online bodybuilding community. He's proven himself knowledgeable, creative and the mark of integrity. BW and I are both very excited to be trying his new product.

E-911 by LG Sciences
Ladies and gentlemen, get to know the LG Reps. No other group of guys on this board has been as helpful as they, be it with advice or actual product. E-911 joins our stash thanks to these helpful guys, and we're happy to put it to the test!

Our Other Supplementation:

Nutrapro and Lipotropic Proteins
BC+EAA
ALCAR
Vit D
Anadraulic State GT
Fish Oil
Size-On Pre-Contest*

*Under no normal circumstances would I even consider this over-price, underdosed B.S. But thanks to AM's own Benj851 we scored 3 bottles for a sliver of their SRP; cheap enough to make it more than worthwhile - especially when double-dosed and stacked with some BC+EAA.

We'll each post our own stats, diet, routines, etc. separately, so here are mine:
Current Stats:

6'4"
247lb as of this morning
BF% is anybody's guess, but I've got abs

PRs: Olympic Front Squat 325, Bench 360, DL 515, Back Squat 410 (don't quote me on that squat, but it was within 5-10lb of that) :D

Diet:
Carb/Calorie Cycling with intake ranging from 50g CHO and 2100 cals on low days, to 600g CHO and 4200 cals on high days. This is a cutting diet, but I am incorporating more carbs than normal - I simply missed oatmeal and rice. I compensate for the increased CHO by decreased calories.

As comes with a calories deficit, I've been experiencing some strength loss, primarily in my bench. However, I've seen steady increases in several movements and hope this trend continues.

Routine:
I'm sticking with my 5/3/1 Powerlifting 2days each week - it's been working and I see no reason to quit. Another 3days each week I have been performing some high-volume, giant- and tri-set based bodybuilding. You'll see what I mean. Also, for the first time in who knows how long, I'm incorporating a Push-Pull Split.

So, come on in and watch the greasefire commence!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm in and looking forward to the mayhem!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in and following the Major! Not bad company.

I have been interested in this supp to see what it can do... Too bad the bigger sales are over before the logs got started.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
lol, love the bit about me. :D pretty nifty. I'm in! wanna hear how the t2 goes.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stuff looks sick!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am going to be watching this like a hawk. If you give it a thumbs up I may run it weeks 8-4 of my prep. Hopefully not too much need for anything else regarding fat loss from weeks 4-1, I hope to be cruising by then.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hide your women and children... cover all the innocent eyes... holy crap MET is HERE:yikes:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the subcutaneous meltdown. Time to get all shredded!! :head:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so I actually began T2 and E-911 yesterday, but it was such a long day that the log had to wait.

Dosing Is Currently: 2 Caps of T2 and 1 E-911 first-thing in the morning, 1 T2 at 2pm and E-911 whenever the hell I want it. If this changes, I'll letcha know. Also, I provide feedback on all the supps I take as the fancy strikes me, so I go off on a tangent about Nutrapro or something, you know why.

T2 Initial Impression: Well, I was sweating like a dog the whole darn day. And, even though this is Texas, it's still not that hot out yet, and I was in a climate-controlled lab. Definitely felt "hot" under the collar, which is exactly how a Thyroid analog should make you feel.

E-911 Initial Impression: Whew! That peppermint is intense! Reminiscent of Starbucks' mints, for those who have tried them. Took a while to dissolve, just like T-911 does, but felt it kick pretty hard just as I arrived at the med center. Like my eyelids suddenly got much lighter. I dig it.

I think I'm gonna enjoy this stack!

Workout 1: 5/3/1 Dead Day! :head:

Deadlift: 400x3, 430x3, 455x3 followed Sumos: 315x14, x10
It's triple week in my 5/3/1 cycle and I pulled quite well - the best numbers I've lifted for 3 since I got sick in February. I'm back to a point now where my old rule "Don't pick up the bar until it's got 315 on it" has come back into play. I've also been employing timed-holds at lock-out during my warm-up, and find they make a world of difference in my grip.

Weighted Chins:Bodyweight +70x3, +80x3, +90x3, +115x2 (PR!), Bodyweight x17
Yeah, I whooped Chins good. Never in my life have I moved so much on them. Almost had 3 with 115, but just couldn't get my chin over the bar on that last rep. Next time.

DB Rows: 100x20, 15, 15
Drenched with sweat by the time these were done. My right hand, the weaker of my two, had trouble maintaining grip by this point.

Leg Curls: 100x20, 125x18, 140x15 x12 x10
Face-Pulls: 100x10, x15, x15, x10, x10
Suck at leg curls - always have. My long legs just don't fit well into the machine. Meh, who cares?

Seated Incline DB Curls: 60x10, x9, x8; 40x15, x14, x14
OOOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH! After all the pulls I'd already done, these were positively excruciating. Not much pump, to be honest (I'm not using a pump product really), but geez they were tough. I backed-off with the 40s as my right hand/wrist was giving me grief and the goodness continued.

I used ASGT fasted for the first time prior to this workout and it really made a difference. I felt great all the way through.

I've seen reports of increased strength while on T2 - I definitely was strong tonight, but on the first day? Not sure if I am ready to attribute this good workout to it just yet.

Also, I'm in the market for a digital camera, so I can get some before/after pics up. Know any good ones?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You had me at adipocide. :smirk:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man I forgot just how strong you are bro!!! that was an impressive lift. and I know what you mean with the DB rows... those make me sweat like crazy!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man those lifts are awesome, and at 6'4" you are pulling that weight A LONG WAY UP! Excellent work.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Count me in Resolve! I dont think you will be disappointed brother! AT2 is cutting me up right now!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
This is the next label on the aT2 bottle.

Now that you mention it...we'd better get a roll of duct tape for this log. Cause Resolve is gonna get RIPPED! :fest30:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man I forgot just how strong you are bro!!! that was an impressive lift. and I know what you mean with the DB rows... those make me sweat like crazy!!!
My pulls are, by and large, better than my pushes. Thanks man. :)

Figured you'd turn up. ;)

Man those lifts are awesome, and at 6'4" you are pulling that weight A LONG WAY UP! Excellent work.
Tell me about it - my height is a real caveat to most of my lifts, but I like to think that since I have a bigger frame, I'm capable of carrying bigger muscle. :D

Count me in Resolve! I dont think you will be disappointed brother! AT2 is cutting me up right now!
Nice man! How far in are you?

Now that you mention it...we'd better get a roll of duct tape for this log. Cause Resolve is gonna get RIPPED! :fest30:
I sincerely hope so!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log so far, what's the T2? Who makes that product or is it the REAL T2?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Knowing Resolve.... :lol:

I'm assuming it's Alpha-T2 from PES.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get ready to sweat!

better sleep too!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you joined in man. As SB said, it's the Alpha-T2 by PES.
I just like abbreviating things. :p

get ready to sweat!

better sleep too!
Already noticing the sweat; better sleep - not yet. Also, forgot to mention I'm on ZMA pre-bed (gasp!)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Also, forgot to mention I'm on ZMA pre-bed (gasp!)
I can has crazy dream log? ZMA dreams are always epic. Always wake up thinking either WTF?! or HECK YEAH!!

I meant to ask, how's BW doing?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the Invite my brotha from 90 mins away;).. your buying lunch:D

Really want to see a good T2 Review! specially stacked with AS!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can has crazy dream log? ZMA dreams are always epic. Always wake up thinking either WTF?! or HECK YEAH!!

I meant to ask, how's BW doing?
She'll tell you herself, she's typing her first update now.

Thanks for the Invite my brotha from 90 mins away;).. your buying lunch:D

Really want to see a good T2 Review! specially stacked with AS!!
I'm really diggin' the AS - I feel like I've got everything just how I want it, supp-wise.

When you coming to lift with me man? :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in guys! You beat to me to my own thread! LOL.

I'm really looking forward to using this Alpha-T2, it looks great, and I like what I'm hearing about it in other's logs.

Current Stats:

5'9"
169 lbs as of this morning
BF: I'd say I'm at about 18-20%

I've put on quite a bit of muscle over the past few months, but I've also gained some unwanted fat. It will be good drop some fat.

Diet:

I'll be consuming between 1800-2100 calories a day depending on whether It's a lifting day or an off. Will change it up as I see fit.

Workout:

I'm doing a different full body routine 4-5 days a week, Including Squats, Deadlifts, Chin Ups, Bench and Clean and Press. Last week my Deadlift was at 205 lb for 3 reps, and 140 lb Bench for 2 reps. My rep range does change throughout the week as well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm really looking forward to using this Alpha-T2, it looks great, and I like what I'm hearing about it in other's logs.

Current Stats:

5'9"

I've put on quite a bit of muscle over the past few months, but I've also gained some unwanted fat. It will be good drop some fat.

Diet:

I'll be consuming between 1800-2100 calories a day depending on whether It's a lifting day or an off. Will change it up as I see fit.

Workout:

I'm doing a different full body routine 4-5 days a week, Including Squats, Deadlifts, Chin Ups, Bench and Clean and Press. Last week my Deadlift was at 205 lb for 3 reps, and 140 lb Bench for 2 reps. My rep range does change throughout the week as well.
18% bf is really not a bad bf to be at for a woman. 169lbs is nuts tho! You must be built!! What bf were you prior to your bulk?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
18% bf is really not a bad bf to be at for a woman. 169lbs is nuts tho! You must be built!! What bf were you prior to your bulk?
The leanest I've been is about 160 at 15% BF- yeah I'm very muscular. :D I love lifting heavy and I love the way it makes me look.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She'll tell you herself, she's typing her first update now.

I'm really diggin' the AS - I feel like I've got everything just how I want it, supp-wise.

When you coming to lift with me man? :D
Craig! hehehe;) Next time in in that area, which should be soon I'll be sure to let you know. Id love to hit the gym wit ya..I'll bring some goodies;) hahaha

I agree with the AS, this is so superiour to the old formula hands down..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The leanest I've been is about 160 at 15% BF- yeah I'm very muscular. :D I love lifting heavy and I love the way it makes me look.
Well I am impressed, to say the least. Good luck with your log. I look forward to your opinions on T2 (no not real T2, Eric :D)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Current Stats:

5'9"

Diet:

Workout:

I'm confused..lol I thought this was Craigs log? its a Hubby/Wifey Log:D

Resolve, I seen you posted you sweating like a dawg and contributed it to the T2, I agree with Texas being hot, but you and I both know this is far from hell, Which, is what it'll be liek in a few months, but iver been dripping after being on AS-GT.. so I think with the both combine it should yeild some great leaning out results..

Is BW using the GT also?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was my first day on Alpha-T2. I noticed an increase in temperature all the way around. I was sweating more, but mostly just felt warmer all day.

About an hour after taking 2 caps on an empty stomach I began to feel a little jittery and hypoglycemic, but food helped bring the hypoglycemia down. The rest of the day I was more energetic than normal and the jitters never really went away. I started winding down about 3 hours after my second dose of 1 cap and I'm feeling pretty sleepy right now. I think I'll get some good sleep tonight!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Craig! hehehe;) Next time in in that area, which should be soon I'll be sure to let you know. Id love to hit the gym wit ya..I'll bring some goodies;) hahaha

I agree with the AS, this is so superiour to the old formula hands down..
I'm not on AS right now, I may add it in pre-workout here and there though.

Well I am impressed, to say the least. Good luck with your log. I look forward to your opinions on T2 (no not real T2, Eric :D)
Thanks for joining in! I'm looking forward to how it works for me as well. :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not on AS right now, I may add it in pre-workout here and there though.
alright, AS is potent, I would hate for you to grow hair on your back:silly:

j/k, i was just curious to see how it treated you:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:rofl: :toofunny: :haha:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I'll give it a shot this week for my next workouts and let you know. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice and impressive numbers BW.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, Resolve, you are a lucky man. You guys have to tell me your secret. I'd love to get my fiance' as driven. :clap2: :box:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
In! I like the joint log idea,very cool.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, Resolve, you are a lucky man. You guys have to tell me your secret. I'd love to get my fiance' as driven. :clap2: :box:
The evolution of our joint-motivation is a very long tale. Suffice it to say, it didn't happen overnight, but now lifting is "our time" during the day. Definitely not romantic, but just straight up awesome.

In! I like the joint log idea,very cool.
Thanks man. Should be a good time.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
are there going to be his and hers picks???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was my first day on Alpha-T2. I noticed an increase in temperature all the way around. I was sweating more, but mostly just felt warmer all day.

About an hour after taking 2 caps on an empty stomach I began to feel a little jittery and hypoglycemic, but food helped bring the hypoglycemia down. The rest of the day I was more energetic than normal and the jitters never really went away. I started winding down about 3 hours after my second dose of 1 cap and I'm feeling pretty sleepy right now. I think I'll get some good sleep tonight!
much more sweating than usual, and better sleep are the 2 big things i've noticed. had some lethargy for a few days, but it seems to have subsided. the sweating is insane!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0