Putting Natadrol to the TEST

C

crazym

Awards
I am currently 186lbs 13-14% at 5'10, ignore profile thats where i used to be and am now 21.
I work 12 hour nightshifts and the only gym near me has terrible opening hours meaning i get to the gym about twice a week but the intensity on those two days is excellent.

Supplements i have tried include, activate extreme, diesel test hardcore, RPM, jack3d, Horsepower, creatine mono. I am a typical non responder, of the above products creatine was the only one i can honestly attribute actual gains to. I always run products at full dose or higher, train hard and eat well.

So now that I work fulltime it's depressing to not be able to maintain my level of training and to see myself shrink. To the tone of this until move house I have bought some Natadrol to see what the fuss is all about and to help me stay anabolic.

I am dosing at 8 per day and have 2 bottles but will order more after the first is done if i find it effective.

My workouts consist of bench, front squat, pullups, dips and a smattering of dumbell excersizes at the end. I do approximately 5 working sets of each but due to the infrequency of my training i am able to put great intensity into each set. This has been effective in bringing me back from my low at 177lbs but progress has stalled. I repeat the same workout. I would have deadlifts but a back injury on the descent of 450lbs has me off the cards for a while. I believe for the time being these are the most efficient excersizes for me.

I will periodically update this, it is more a review with intermediate updates than a log, and as a non responder to typical big products I think this will provide excellent insight as to the effectiveness of the product, although my situation will have to be taken into consideration.

Finally i have been on it for 5 days now, i have a slight pump whilst on it as reported by others, i look a few pounds heavier but in reality am not.

UPDATE TO 13th MAY

This is so you dont have to read everything.

I have seen practically no weight gain but with a physical job and a maintenance of around 4k calories I wasnt expecting much, its hard to eat over that. I am physically larger, whether from pump, glycogen storage or recomp I cant tell. Most notably bench press has increased from 225x5 to 225x9 although this is my PB from last year before I stopped, however I am doing it at less bodyweight and on the worlds worst bench setup so I am confident that I am in reality stronger than ever. Wide grip pullups have gone from 14 or maybe 13 to 16 wiht bodyweight matching my previous personal best from last year also but currently with a much slimmer bar than im used to which i feel hinders me.

Do i think this is working? Yes I do but i am now running it at 9 caps per day which is not cost effective for many people, do I notice any shutdown? No. Do the pills have any immediate noticeable effects on me? No. Do I think this is a placebo effect causing me to train harder? No, I am training less than ever yet I have quickly regained my full strength and possibly some more. My final suspicion with this product before testing was that it worked by making people hungrier thus increasing food intake and subsequent strength and size increases, however I am not gaining weight but my strength is returning and rising faster than i have ever known it to.

This is looking like it may be the first product bar monohydrate I will have ever recommended to my friends.

C

crazym

Awards
Over a week down

Things to note, hunger definately increased, up 1 lb consistently, possibly due to the hunger rather than any anabolic effects, time will tell.

Strength, much the same, will see tomorrow for PR's.

Libido, always high and as such not affected.

Mental, no direct effects although i do like knowing im taking something, gives me inspiration to train harder and not waste it.

Will update again in a few days time, I am running it at 8 caps a day.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man, keep it up. Most logs seem to say it takes atleast 2 weeks to really hit ya. 8 Caps a day maybe it will get too ya quicker.

C

crazym

Awards
Well mysteriously weighed in at 180lbs, same scale, not dehydrated, not any leaner not any drier, who knows must be empty guts. Anyway got 7x225 bench on the worlds worst bench so thats nearly back to where i was. However i could feel today was a good day so we shall see if the feat is repeatable.

The biggest benefit i have noticed is the hunger, due to my training i am nauseated and light headded when i leave the gym and not hungry for 2 hours after, natadrol has helped significantly in this area making it very useful.

libido similar, and cant tell any visible difference in musculature, not that i was expecting to be able to.

If i get 10 reps of 225 in 2 weeks (max from 6 months ago at greater body weight) i will concede that natadrol is the first product bar creatine that I have tried that has provided measureable and cost effective gains.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
You should start logging your full workout with reps and weight. That way we can see how it effects your workout from day to day.

C

crazym

Awards
willdo, forgot to mention, 15 wide grip pullups up from 14 last time. 16 was my best ever so will see how that goes.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Supplements i have tried include, activate extreme, diesel test hardcore, RPM, jack3d, Horsepower, creatine mono.
**** man, you gotta be pumped up in the gym.

Do you still only get to go to the gym twice a week man? I'm assuming that might be why you're doing pullups, could be wrong though.

C

crazym

Awards
/\ im not using the above supplements at the same time just listed ones ive tried. Currently on horsepower natadrol and xtend BCAA's.

Yeah only get to the gym twice a week, I like pullups, they've given me good lats thus far. I also do a couple of sets of 1 arm dumbell rows with the 100's for 20 reps at the end of the workout, their part of my misc dumbell stuff.

C

crazym

Awards
Today wasnt ideal, sleep was interrupted during the day. Nightshift so bed at 7.15am and up at 3.30pm. Will roughly convert my weights to pounds as I use kilograms.

Should get to the gym 3 times this week so today is split my workout in half. Next session should be some more back work, more tricep work and the main focus will be squats.

Bench
135x5,160x5,185x5,200x5,225x5
240x3
240x3
240x3
240x3
200x10

Wide Grip pullups - bodyweight
x15
x12
x10
x9

assortment of hammer curls, regular curls, close grip curls, barbell curls

bodyweight dips

x25
x23
x20
x20

and that was me relatively fried for today, wasnt amping like usual.

Nothing impressive to report yet guys, 2.5 weeks down. Weight is hovering around 183lbs even though im eating 4000+ calories daily. Not sure where the 3lbs went or what it was.

C

crazym

Awards
Seems to be a pattern with my bad sleep, if I goto bed too early (before 3 am) then I wake up at my usual time of going to bed (7:15am) strange.

Anyway felt amazing till i was on my way to the gym the started to become tired, either way the workout went reasonably well. Will be in the gym again tomorrow

Bench
barx20
135x5, 160x5, 185x5, 200x5
225x7
225x6
225x5 3 sets.

Chest press - explosive up and down
bar
100lbs x10 x6 sets
100lbs x16 finisher

front delt raises 50lb DB, 10 each arm, 3 sets

Dips

bwx25, x22, x20

assorted hammer curls, barbell curls.

If im lucky i may get to the gym 4x this week.

It is conceivable that the natadrol is aiding me, today i didnt expect to get 7x225, with the cold weather the 4 hours sleep and my constant yawning. Have order additional 2 bottles anyway, may make this a 4 bottle run, no signs of shutdown, nuts still same size, thought about getting the vernier calipers out at the start on them lol.

EDIT: oh yeah weight at 182lbs so no conclusions can be garnered from that, unable to tell any honest difference in body composition.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Those are good numbers man. Keep it up. You're about on week three which should be $$!

C

crazym

Awards
A pretty good day today, feeling good as got to the gym but not the insane euphoria i had the day i got 225x7, nevertheless i got 225x8 today and maybe could have got 9 had their been a spotter, however the gym is full of fat old women.

184lbs, weight still fluctuating wildly. Nearly finished my 2nd bottle, 2 more to go. have been taking 9 natadrol last few days, i have a good disposable income for now so not worried.

wide grip pullups bwx16. I should really add weight to these

Gym was playing excellent lifting songs like jason mraz -im yours and other slow acoustic greats. (sarcasm) Killed my buzz real fast.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Haha sounds good man. I just noticed you're in New Zealand... I think i like that place.

Bench
barx20
135x5, 160x5, 185x5, 200x5
225x7

Do you consider all those warmups until you get to 225? I think reping 200 5 times would weaken me up a bit.

C

crazym

Awards
NZ is a good place to be, love it here.

It took me a while to workout how to best warm up, I used to think I would get weaker but as long as i stay a few short of failure i just get stronger. For example when i do the 200x5 it feels as though i could only get 8 maybe 9 but then the 225 only feels marginally heavier. Neurally inefficient is how I figure it, i have to slowly ramp up.

C

crazym

Awards
Forgot to post a leg workout,

Was just front squats to 200lbs for sets of 5, these really suffer if i have an off day i can lose as much as 10% off my max.

Misc machine leg work aswell

Also a military press workout

45lbs x10
60lbsx10
75x5
90x5
100x5
110x5
120x5
120x5
120x5

C

crazym

Awards
And a new post for todays workout

Bench
135x5,
160x5,
185x5,
200x5
225x9 matches my all time PB at a bodyweight of 192 vs 184ish current
225x5

After the 9 i was truly mangled, nervous system overload, back was tense in the muscles, legs were weak, arms were weak and shaking a bit, lightheaded and feeling drained but bitch i got it. Took a small break and onto wide grip chins.

bw x16 - I chin all the way from a dead hang and really emphasise the lats, strict with no cheating however the last two were pretty ugly, wasnt kicking my legs but was a curved lift to get them, wanted another PB here and I got it.

Have to say even with sub optimal training i seem to be making good strength progress yet my weight seems to stay the same, always had a problem with rapidly adjusting to calories, low or high its difficult for me to lose or gain weight.

Usual dips and curls part ego part trying to bring my arms up with my lats and chest.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Impressive gains mate, I think I may be getting my hands on some of this stuff soon :D Keep up the good work!

C

crazym

Awards
Cheers guys, if it aint working then its a placebo effect im happy to pay for. I'll put an update at the top of the page so people dont have to read through everything.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking Natadrol at 9 caps a day and there is nothing Placebo about the effects. I do a brutal HST workout with drop sets and if I was not on it I would never finish it nor could I recover as fast as I do. It is not a pro-hormone, or at least a strong one, but it is quite effective as a recomp supplement. I have not put on any fat, continue to get stronger, and my diet has not been as good as it could be. I have to say, can't complain one bit about it and the no side effects really makes me feel safe when taking it.

C

crazym

Awards
Standard workout today appart from 225x10 benchpress all time PB, and still a whole bottle of natadrol left. Boom!

Oh yeah weight at 180lbs but i had a serious case of the runs before gym.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Standard workout today appart from 225x10 benchpress all time PB, and still a whole bottle of natadrol left. Boom!

ewww

E

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

TMI on the runs!!! But great results so far. Paying attention since I have four bottles and will be stacking 8 caps a day with Prime and some other goodies. So we'll see.

C

crazym

Awards
Have been away but still working out, just doing usual workout but upto a few sets of 250lbs for triples. No new improvements, seem to have stalled, 3/4 bottle left maybe less.
Interesting to note, the other gym i went to scales said im 191lbs, wheres the ones here say im 182lbs, who knows. Either way weight is stable unfortunately.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have been away but still working out, just doing usual workout but upto a few sets of 250lbs for triples. No new improvements, seem to have stalled, 3/4 bottle left maybe less.
Interesting to note, the other gym i went to scales said im 191lbs, wheres the ones here say im 182lbs, who knows. Either way weight is stable unfortunately.
After running Natadrol for 6 weeks at 8 caps or more a day and staying at the same weight [while eating at maintenance cals or slightly less], I imagine you will have to eat big to gain a lot of weight. I would think 3000-3500 cals a day minimum and I doubt there will be any fat gain either.

C

crazym

Awards
When in my normal routine I was eating around 4000+ calories but working nightshift and then having time off causes all sorts of havok, sometimes ill sleep for 14 hours then wake up at 6pm and go back to bed at 12pm so i can get a proper day in the next day etc. My job is quite physical and if the other scales are right Im back at my heaviest, ill need to do the shots of olive oil, cream in protein shakes or something because i just dont have the time or the appetite for more prepared food.

C

crazym

Awards
well was working up to singles with 260lbs but someone decided to deadlift spot me and got me to do 5 with some significant help, this pissed me off but i couldnt tell him to **** off after he'd already ruined my set. Dont feel to be getting any stronger, seems 6 weeks is the limit for me, half a bottle left anyway then onto the diesel test.

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Irish Cannon also found that his gains peaked at about 5-6 weeks and he was running either 8 or 9 caps a day so that looks to be the norm at that dosage. People who have ran 4 or 6 caps a day seem to peak at weeks 6-8 so it looks like there isn't much point in running a higher dosage unless you want to run a shorter cycle.

M

massolic

Awards
  • Established
natadrol does works for me! It depends cuz errbody is different...I started it 3 days ago at 6 caps, and my bench wne up 1 a strong 1...last week i barely got 215 4 times, today I got it 5 times....and felt pumped and energistic already

C

crazym

Awards
Well today is my last day of natadrol and unfortunately it was a **** workout, i dont know what was up but i was just feeling mediocre, ah well. Worked up to a few sets of 235x5 bench, 16,10,10,10,8 wide grip pullups strict, dips 35x30x25x25 then misc dumbell excersizes, shattered. Still stuck at the same weight, easily getting over 4000 calories most days, dunno whats up, counted religiously, often drink a gallon of chocolate milk as well as 4 meals a day, drown everything in butter/olive oil.

My advice, run 2 or 3 bottles, i saw NO results on practically the entire 4th bottle.
I recommend this product for exceptional strength plateau busting.

C

crazym

Awards
Just an update due to some recent information, in the last week of my natadrol run i was experiencing testicular ache, for some stupid reason i never attributed it to the natadrol but it was potentially the beginning of me getting shut down? Or other such function on the testes, Im not surprised really as I ran 4 bottles straight. There was about 4 days between after natadrol where i had quite low libido but I have been on DTH since I finished the nata and after those few days libido was back to normal.

There has however been no strength gains although after finishing I immediately gained 2 consistent lb's.