KLEEN Preps w/ HGHpro & SWOLE Stack - An Epic Tale of Anabolic Innovation…

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright everyone let's get this party started!​

I have a contest coming up July 17th the NPC Natural Texas State Championships and I began my prep this past Saturday and at this point I am 13.5 weeks out. I am sitting right at 8% with a body weight averaging about 200 depending on how far away I am from a carb refeed I am. Sometimes a little heavier and sometimes lighter. The weight on Saturday is in a relatively depleted state at 195 lbs. So that means I am carrying a decent amount of muscle and don't have too much fat to lose. Well I will start off by saying that this is obviously sponsored considering I am an Anabolic Innovations Sponsored Athlete, and I thank them for investing in my potential. There will be other supplements taken during this log as well and I will touch on them but the main focus will be what HGHpro and the SWOLE Stack are doing for me. I will start the prep with HGHpro to take advantage of the extra recovery that HGH provides. This is good timing as I needed to stay anabolic during my time away from Test boosting supplements. Going into the second month of prep I will begin my use of the SWOLE Stack and continue it's use throughout the rest of the prep. I will more than likely continue using HGHpro throughout the prep to take advantage of the sleep and recovery agents. In order to do so I will follow the suggested dosing pattern of 4 pills before bed on an empty stomach 7 days a week for the first 30 days then the last 2 months running it at 5 days a week with the same dose.

Support Supps​
BCAA's, Glutamine, ALCAR, Fish Oils, MCT Oils, CISSUS, CEE, Protein powders, PreWorkout supps varied.

Diet Pills - DCP /OEP, then OEP/ReCreate

Nutrition​

My diet is relatively dynamic regarding nutrient ratios however calories are relatively consistent at 2400-2600, you will see up to 200 more calories on weight days then on cardio or off days. I will change the ratios from day to day, there will always be an ample amount of protein and fat in the diet. However carbs will vary from 50 grams in a day, up to 200 on some weight training days. Even as high as 1500-2000 grams of carbs in a day during my practice runs at SkipLoading. I plan to start documenting my practice runs with pictures around the 12 week mark so for those of you who enjoy pics that is not too far away. I will take pics of me pre carb load, while spilled over, and each day after once in the morning and once at night to assess timing and when I reach my peak. I am not saying I will post all of these but this is how I am going to monitor myself since I do not have anyone else to monitor my progress. I will start putting up progress shots at least every 2 weeks starting the 12th week out.

Posing​

I think this is the most overlooked portion of a prep. We get wrapped up in the diet and the training and then al of the sudden, crap I need to be better at posing. I could not beleive how difficult posing was until I actually started practicing. Due to it's importance I will be posing no less than 3 times a week for the rest of the prep and holding my poses for 15 seconds to start gradually increasing to 60 second holds. I will link up a few videos of my posing practices in the log so you can see what I am working on or with. Those of you with actual posing experience are more than welcome at that point to critique the posing and offer constructive criticism. I do not have a posing coach and will be learning from a DVD and review the videos on my computer for feedback, so any help from veterans is appreciated.

Training​

I am working a 3 day split right now, all exercises are done with a slow tempo of no less than 2-0-2 with a squeeze at the end of each contraction. My body is really enjoying a little higher volume and less frequency, hopefully the tendons will recover nicely with this split.

Tempo 2-long enough to squeeze at peak-2, I do a shoulder specific warmup before any upper body work. Including lightely weighted multidirection rotations, rotator cuff exercises and even some core activation. Due to this and the lighter weight being used no more than one warm up is needed. The First exercise of bodypart gets 1 Warmup and 3 worksets. The second and third exercises the joints are already adequatey warmed up and there is no need for further warm ups sets. Unless the exercise is new, or challenging you should not need an exercise specic warm up to get your CNS ready to change exercises or angles. I digress the second and 3rd will have 2 worksets each but the third exercise which is an isolation movement in all cases will be accompanied by a double drop set.

Workout 1 Chest Back and Shoulders

Chest - DB Incline low, HS Wide Bench, Cable Cross Overs DS
Back - Dorian Row, Wide Grip Pull Down, Pull Overs DS
Shoulders - Standing Military Press, Front Shoulder Press, Lateral Raises DS

Workout 2 Legs & Abs

Quads - Leg Press, Front Squat, Leg Extension DS
Hamstrings - Stiff Legged Dead Lift, Lying Leg Curl, Seated Leg Curl DS
Calves - Donkey Calf raise DS, Bent Knee Raise DS
ABS - Drawbridges 3 sets DS knee raises

Workout 3 Arms Traps
Traps - Rack Dead Lifts, HS SHrugs, Rear Delt Machine DS
Biceps - Oly Curls, Preacher Curls, Pin wheel curls DS
Triceps - Close Grip Bench, Skull Crushers, Cable Extensions

I chose rack deads for not only what they will do for my traps but the rest of my back thickness without taxing my lower back as much and offering my knee tendon stimulus to grow as well. I will be using wraps for sure on these and probably holding for 3-5 seconds at top. They will also increase the energy expenditure of the workout. If anybody wants to use it feel free just say you snagged it from me. I split it for maximum recovery for my arms and in some places there may be better choices for you but for me these selections work well.

Body Composition as of Saturday morning.
Pectoral - 5mm
Abdomen - 14mm
Quadricep - 5mm
TOTAL - 24
Bodyweight - 195
% Bodyfat 7.94
lbs Bodyfat 15.48
% Lean Mass 92.06
lbs Lean Mass 179.52​

Oh yeah don't worry, there will be some libido checks both by me and visitors to the log. Those are always an added bonus. Also we will discuss just about whatever comes up in conversation in here. When this is over you will know Kleen the Athlete as well as the Man.​

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Review & Updates Go Here

For updates.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh boy can't wait to see the results on this...IN!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wondering when Swole and HGHPro was going to team up... man your so far ahead of schedule you can cruise. I'm like 6 weeks and 2 days out and still above 7% I think.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Party, BYOB :fest30: Bring Your Own Branched-Chained-Amino-Acids :fest30:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go out to buy fishing equipment and look what is up when I get back... NICE! As if it's even a question if I subbed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys thanks for showing up so far. I think this is going to be a very productive and fun run. I am still waiting for delivery of my HGHpro but am hoping it will be at home when I get there. I assure you I will be starting it the night I get it. I have read so many good things about the quality of rest from this supp already, and discussion of strength increases during the first week. I believe this is going to get fun.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
1st!

Oops forgot with a Kleen thread if you don't post BEFORE he starts it you end up being sloppy 10th :)

GO GET EM MAN!

I know you will

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st!

Oops forgot with a Kleen thread if you don't post BEFORE he starts it you end up being sloppy 10th :)

GO GET EM MAN!

I know you will
I had to send him some HGHpro to get the inside scoop.:sly:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Welcome Welcome! I was just about to send you guys some invites. I should have known you would be on top of the board and in here before I got the chance too!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome Welcome Welcome! I was just about to send you guys some invites. I should have known you would be on top of the board and in here before I got the chance too!
You know it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
knock knock

Whose there?

Go....

Go where?

GOHARDORGOHME IS UP IN THIS THREAD!!

2000 grams of carbs....any influence from DW there? haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
knock knock

Whose there?

Go....

Go where?

I didn't do it!! ... oh yah I guess I did...:irked:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AH HAH! Caught you!! Sneaky old man spreading knowledge and wisdom to the younger bucks...im on to your game:suspect:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2000g of carbs is awesome. Is this 2000 simple carbs? Cause I would have a field day with that, but I don't think I could do it mentally. It'd eff with my mind too much, but damn :fest30:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2000g of carbs is awesome. Is this 2000 simple carbs? Cause I would have a field day with that, but I don't think I could do it mentally. It'd eff with my mind too much, but damn :fest30:
It isn't easy but yah the simpler the better. Check my log to see how much you have to eat to achieve this. Damn Nasty!

Look at me talking about eating junk food like it was hard work!! lol It is though seriously!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i mean 2000 grams of carbs is 8000 calories on its own....not counting fat and protein...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i mean 2000 grams of carbs is 8000 calories on its own....not counting fat and protein...
Yah you want to keep the fat and protein to a minimum for obvious reasons, especially fat as you don't need fat in your system when insulin is running amuck. So you have to select foods with a high carb to fat ratio.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know... I just retained water reading those numbers.
Yep at first the muscles just fill up but then when your start to spill over you get very smooth, almost bloated. The second stage is the flushing which you do by drinking a lot of water for the next few days.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know it.
Welcome Rodja!
knock knock

Whose there?

Go....

Go where?

Just a little bit. We are in a joint venture on this approach. I am really lucky he is going first, I get to learn from his practice runs. I stumbled across this approach after my last contest and vowed to use it on my next run. Just so happend DW found it while he was prepping and we both went off on the idea. That 2000 grams was so very brave of him. I would have probably attempted something smaller first. DW is Da Man!
Just a wittle bit...
AH HAH! Caught you!! Sneaky old man spreading knowledge and wisdom to the younger bucks...im on to your game:suspect:
He plays it very well, a fair warning observing greatness can sometimes accidentally lead to your own greatness so be very careful who you associate with...

In for the show.
Excellent! Glad to have you Bro!
Yeah that is why I am happy DW did it first.

It isn't easy but yah the simpler the better. Check my log to see how much you have to eat to achieve this. Damn Nasty!

Look at me talking about eating junk food like it was hard work!! lol It is though seriously!!
I bet it is fun the first meals but halfway through #3 I would want to stop eating. I just keep thinking one redeeming thought over and over.... COOKIE CRISPS!!!!!!!! Just hand me the box and stand back. If one drops to the floor look up at the ceiling of the furthest nuetral corner until you see I have recovered said Cookie Crisp in your peripheral, direct eye contact or any movement towards the Cookie Crips or the box may result in the loss of a limb or at the very least an AZZ WHOOPIN!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well you know its not a party unless BIG A in here!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a little bit. We are in a joint venture on this approach. I am really lucky he is going first, I get to learn from his practice runs. I stumbled across this approach after my last contest and vowed to use it on my next run. Just so happend DW found it while he was prepping and we both went off on the idea. That 2000 grams was so very brave of him. I would have probably attempted something smaller first. DW is Da Man!

I bet it is fun the first meals but halfway through #3 I would want to stop eating. I just keep thinking one redeeming thought over and over.... COOKIE CRISPS!!!!!!!! Just hand me the box and stand back. If one drops to the floor look up at the ceiling of the furthest nuetral corner until you see I have recovered said Cookie Crisp in your peripheral, direct eye contact or any movement towards the Cookie Crips or the box may result in the loss of a limb or at the very least an AZZ WHOOPIN!!!!
I took one for the team... :irked:

Yah got old real fast, Cookie Crisp was the carb fat ratio on that....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had me rolling reading this Kleen! So funny!!!!! That is how I used to be with Twizzlers... people could die if they got too close to me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ok cookie crisp cereal 1.5 grams of fat to 26 grams of carbs good ratio.. it's going on the list. :fest30:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the carb fest!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crazy isn't it...
I know... I just retained water reading those numbers.
Start to feel and look like an old stretch armstrong doll, muscular and smooth.
I gained 5 lbs
It's all those damn PR's you keep pulling down.
Yah you want to keep the fat and protein to a minimum for obvious reasons, especially fat as you don't need fat in your system when insulin is running amuck. So you have to select foods with a high carb to fat ratio.
Yep at first the muscles just fill up but then when your start to spill over you get very smooth, almost bloated. The second stage is the flushing which you do by drinking a lot of water for the next few days.
Like Clockwork eh DW. I can't wait for you to do this again closer to 6 percent. Of course i want pics then too.... LOL
Well you know its not a party unless BIG A in here!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!
Hell to the YEEAAAAAHHHHH!

Fat 1.5 grams, carbs 26, fiber 1.2, sugars 13 in 30 grams worth of dry cereal.
You had me rolling reading this Kleen! So funny!!!!! That is how I used to be with Twizzlers... people could die if they got too close to me.
Same here, loved them used to make myself sick...

Man this thread is off to a good start. When I am missing new posts while answering others things are poppin!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
DMX 'Party up Lyrics' Chorus

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind
up in HERE up in here
Y'all gon' make me go all out
up in here up in here
Y'all gon' make me act a FOOL
up in HERE up in here
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool
up in here up in here

:fest30::djparty::djparty:

Yo BROTHAS from a BUNCH of OTHA MOTHAS! Lets DO THIS!, Up in here!, up in here!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
once u joined a kleen thread...all other threads lack in comparison

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are ahead of schedule for sure. at 8 % 13 weeks out nice-job.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Can't wait to see how this stack works on your new training program!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG that's funny!!! :toofunny: I'm gonna be like that when I'm an old man......uh wait.....I AM an old man!!! LOL

That bitch in the middle of the stack has a nice big ass. Thunder-likey!!!:hammer:

Oh....I almost forgot......I'm subbed Mr.Kleen. Go ahead and let it all hang out brotha!!!:fest30:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She sure looks like she knows how to use it you can tell look at her looking back like "Give it to me Daddy!" That's right watch me spank that.... Wait a minute... I got carried away there for a second.

Thanks guys I even feel I am out of shape for this point in prep. LOL I am kind of hoping to get there early and have the oppurtunity to play a little with extra fats for a little muscle towardss the end if already in shape.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am going to go hit the gym now, Day off today to meet the insurance engineer at the house. WooHoo!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
should be a great workout in patients if nothing else!!! Time to fix that house Bro!!!