Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keepin' it Gangsta w/ SWOLE STACK

About Me:
I’m 5 ft 5 about 148 lbs and I’ve been training for alittle over 3 years now. This will be my first logging opportunity and I’m going to update as much as possible. Probably around 6 days a week and atleast 5 days. My training adventures started as a 160lb flabby kid in college and had not done much since soccer in high school. I wanted to lose fat and took it a bit to far going down to 123lbs. I’ve since built my way back up to 148lbs by studying what ever I can from diet, to training, rest, and supplementation. I like to change things up in the gym. I keep the essentials all the time or atleast what I consider essential, flat and incline bench, squats, deads, and shoulder presses. I like to experiment with drop sets, super sets, rest pauses, and whatever else I can do to change it up and keep things interesting.

My workouts
I’m going to try and stick to this as much as possible. My buddy just moved home so I’ve been training with him when our work schedules allow so on some days when I’d be off I’ll go for the extra motivation and a spot. I will still always get the same workout, just might be a little different day.

Mon: Chest/Tri’s/Cardio
Tues: Back/Bi’s
Wed: rest/cardio ( trying to add in cardio on this day the closer the summer comes)
Thurs: Legs/Abs
Friday: off
Sat: Shoulders/Abs/Cardio
Sun: Cardio/Abs

Diet:
Probably the most important part, I’ve been at about 2900calories per day and 240-250 grams of protein. While logging this I’m going to try and drop the calories to about 2700calories while trying to keep the protein where it’s at.

Other supps:
Essentials: Protein, Multi, Fish Oil
Other Supps: UspLabs Jack3d, Anabolic Innovations: Glycobol, Testopro, and Recoverpro

I’d like to cut out some fat while keeping my muscle and strength where it’s at. If I lose a few lbs I’m not going to stress, the same if I add some weight. As long as I tighten up alittle I’ll be pretty happy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today was the first workout
Starting Weight: 147lbs ( not a huge fan of using weight as a measuring tool but i can't post pics every week and it's easy to measure numbers) i'll be using my mirror and posting anyting i notice as well

Chest/Tri's
Flat DB press: 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 60 x 8, 65 x 6
Incline DB press: 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 55 x 8
Incline Fly: 25 x 12, 35 x 12, 45 x 10
Cable Crossovers (set at highest position): 55 x 10, 70 x 8, 85 x 6 drop set with cables at shoulder height 55 x 8

Tri's
Dip (set at closest position and trying to use just tri's): bodyweight x 15, BW+15 x 12, BW+30 x 10
Close Grip Bench: 65 x 12, 85 x 10, 115 x 7
Rope Extension: 40 x 10, 60 x 10, 70 x 7
DB Kickbacks (only done for definition and to get a final pump on the tris): 20 x 10, 25 x 10

Cardio: Eliptical for 10 minutes....the last 20 seconds of each minute I go as fast as i can then normal speed for 40 seconds and repeat for the whole 10 minutes

After not getting the sleep I wanted last night i felt fairly good at the gym minus the 90 degrees that it was in there today

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
workout 2: Back/Bi's

Look Ma No Straps!

Lat Pull Down: 105 x 12, 135 x 10, 150 x 7, 160 x 6
Close Grip Cable Row: 105 x 12, 135 x 10, 150 x 9, 165 x 8
DB Bent Row: 45 x 10, 50 x 10, 60 x 8
T-Bar Row: 70 x 12, 95 x 10, 125 x 6
Deadlift: 135 x 10, 185 x 12, 225 x 7, 135 x 7

Bi's:
BB curl: 45 x 12, 65 x 10, 85 x 6 drop set 65 x 6
DB hammer curl: 20 x 12, 30 x 10, 35 x 7
Alternating cable concentration: 15 x 12, 20 x 9, 25 x 7

I felt good at first during my workout and then felt really gassed while deadlifting, probably due to the lack of sleep and the extreme heat at the gym, was really shaky on the way home from the gym, but after some carbs and protein i seem to feel better

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 Cardio

Eliptical...
start of stretching, then start going at normal speed
at 4minutes 40 seconds you go balls to the wall...my goal was to get over 200 rotations, theirs usually a tracker on the machine...until 5 minutes
at 5 minutes u go regular again until 9 minutes 40 seconds and do the same thing again until 10 minutes
11 minutes i would reverse the rotation ur feet are going in....12minutes 40 seconds same thing just ur feet are moving opposite way
13 minutes i'd go regular again
at 14 minutes 40 seconds balls to the wall
15 minutes 40 seconds, 16 minutes 40 seconds
17 minutes 40 seconds
18 minutes 40 seconds
19 minutes 40 seconds

i then go normal speed until 24 minutes 40 seconds and then go balls to the wall again and normal again until 29 minutes 40 seconds

Then i walk on the treadmill increasing the incline for the first 5 minutes and decreasing for the next 5 minutes....total of 10 minutes as a cooldown

Abs: I do 3 sets of crunches at 25 per, 3 sets of leg raises at 15 per and 3 sets of 50 broomstick twists.......i super set them so it's crunch, leg raise, broomstick and go through it again 3 times

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 Cardio

Eliptical...
start of stretching, then start going at normal speed
at 4minutes 40 seconds you go balls to the wall...my goal was to get over 200 rotations, theirs usually a tracker on the machine...until 5 minutes
at 5 minutes u go regular again until 9 minutes 40 seconds and do the same thing again until 10 minutes
11 minutes i would reverse the rotation ur feet are going in....12minutes 40 seconds same thing just ur feet are moving opposite way
13 minutes i'd go regular again
at 14 minutes 40 seconds balls to the wall
15 minutes 40 seconds, 16 minutes 40 seconds
17 minutes 40 seconds
18 minutes 40 seconds
19 minutes 40 seconds

i then go normal speed until 24 minutes 40 seconds and then go balls to the wall again and normal again until 29 minutes 40 seconds

Then i walk on the treadmill increasing the incline for the first 5 minutes and decreasing for the next 5 minutes....total of 10 minutes as a cooldown

Abs: I do 3 sets of crunches at 25 per, 3 sets of leg raises at 15 per and 3 sets of 50 broomstick twists.......i super set them so it's crunch, leg raise, broomstick and go through it again 3 times
Subbed bro give it hell!!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great START Gotti!

I am here for the ride buddy!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IM in!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok lets hope for some better luck on this one. Testopro is the ace in the rotation!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YG you big pimp! Glad to see you are logging this stuff for us Bro. I foresee some new muscle in your future! TestoPRO FTW!!!!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah today i think the libido is hitting, txting my g/f before with one thing on my mind....she told me to settle down, also noticed some aggression when talking to my friend, he asked me if i was raging

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah today i think i think the libido is hitting, txting my g/f before with one thing on my mind....she told me to settle down, also noticed some aggression when talking to my friend, he asked me if i was raging
Yah it's going to hit you hard at first ... whether the storm lol same advice goes out the the gf...:tongue2:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this one and will make sure to add some libido checks for your own benefit/torture!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crowler just informed me i'll be getting some Stoked! in the mail...so i'm going to continue with what i've been doing, i figured it might work out best for me this way anyway, i'll have raised test and recomp from the glycobol, then adding in the stoked! will just boost the results i'm looking for, the stoked! will be run for like a week or two after the other two ended and with the AI properties should help lean me out even more...like a clean up hitter...let the reformation begin

I suppose an Anabolic Innovations tat should follow soon

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler just informed me i'll be getting some Stoked! in the mail...so i'm going to continue with what i've been doing, i figured it might work out best for me this way anyway, i'll have raised test and recomp from the glycobol, then adding in the stoked! will just boost the results i'm looking for, the stoked! will be run for like a week or two after the other two ended and with the AI properties should help lean me out even more...like a clean up hitter...let the reformation begin

Good on you, yah Mike takes care of his customers...

So are you keeping a log of your diet ? www.fitday.com is pretty good, breaks everything down for you.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

SOMBODY LOOKING TO GET SWOLE!!:banana:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no i haven't been, only in my head, that site looks awesome, i'm going to play with that for alittle....i can log my food intake on here if enough ppl want me to....it's kind of boring, always eat almonds, protein shakes, natty pb, non fat greek yogurt at the same times everyday...it's kind of ocd

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i haven't been, only in my head, that site looks awesome, i'm going to play with that for alittle....i can log my food intake on here if enough ppl want me to....it's kind of boring, always eat almonds, protein shakes, natty pb, non fat greek yogurt at the same times everyday...it's kind of ocd
Yah I get that way too...

Here are some foods you should be trying to work in if you can.

Well the obvious ones Proteins

Chicken, Lean beef, Fish, Eggs etc..

Vegtables choices brocolli, cauliflower, green beans, brussel sprouts, snow peas, bell peppers, romaine or any leaf lettuce.

Carbs Yams, brown or parboiled rice, Quinoa, Black beans, the odd potato, Apples, oranges pears, peaches most fruits are ok dates make a good healthy treat.

Make a plan and you can make adjustments more easily when it's written out. You might want to invest in a food scale, measure what you eat so you know how to adjust. All this is going to pay off big time down the road.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My diet is boring as all get out most of the time; preaching to the choir here Gotti.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats why i haven't been posting my food, it's always the same, ppl get mad at me, i'm like oh it's 11 time for a couple servings of almonds...it's 1:30 time for the protein natty pb...it's robotic, but makes things way easier since it's set up already

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like the combination of Stoked with Glycobol. I always feel hungry, so I'm usually pretty into making my carbohydrates meals, lol.

Crowler might pay for it, depending on where you decide to put it :eek:

So are you keeping a log of your diet ? www.fitday.com is pretty good, breaks everything down for you.
I've only used fitday, but I've heard that thedailyplate is pretty good too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Good deal on the SWOLE, hold of on the tattoo. Not that it is a bad idea but you don't want the color fading as your skin strethes around the new muscle. ;)

You know we have a fitday type program here, and it works pretty well just started using it. Click the Diet Tracker link just under the UserCP link. If you eat certain meals that are specific and always the same you can make a custom food with the nutrient profile for the whole meal and just add the meal. Not too bad. My PostWorkout shake has a bunch of protein, then almonds and 25 grams carbs all of it in one entry, one click and done. I am using it here so it is all in one spot.

thats why i haven't been posting my food, it's always the same, ppl get mad at me, i'm like oh it's 11 time for a couple servings of almonds...it's 1:30 time for the protein natty pb...it's robotic, but makes things way easier since it's set up already
Dude post your food or we will get mad at you... LOL No really most of my meals are repeats 40-60% of them include protein powder instead of meat. If someone doesn't like that they can come pose next to me on stage and see who is in better condition when itis all said and done. No majic with food but there are a bunch of food snobs out there too.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL No really most of my meals are repeats 40-60% of them include protein powder instead of meat.
Dude, are you serious? I read in a book that you must get 98.4352% of your protein from chicken as well as .3242523% from lean red meat. You are going to lose all your gains, you obviously have no idea what you are doing.

/jk ... I actually have many days where alot of my protein comes from shakes when I don't have access to a meal and didnt make one ahead of time.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 4: DEATH IS NEAR

Back squat: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 235 x 6, 135 x 20
Donkey Calf Raises: 70 x 20, 95 x 20, 115 x 20, 145 x 12
Leg Extension: 180 x 15, 225 x 12, 255 x 10, 285 x 9
Single Standing Leg Curl: 30 x 12, 35 x 10, 40 x 10, 45 x 8

Abs: 3 sets of 20 sit ups on one of those balance balls
3 sets of 15 hanging leg raises
3 sets of 10 each side dips with 25lb weight in arm

(I don't really know the tech. terms for the ab workout, so if your unsure of what i mean ask and i'll try to clarify)

Well I feel like death right now, tired, covered in sweat and my legs are trembling like an earthquake, my goal is to get 175 for 20...i only went with 135 today because i felt exhausted but i've done 155 for 20, never ventured higher than that, and kinda got away from the 20 rep at the end of my squats for a month or so....this log should kick it back into gear to go higher

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
135 x 20 AFTER finishing your squats is like doing some sort of tortured cardio :eek:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
In wit ya lil fella. I'm curious on how the Testopro is gonna make you feel. My next go around will have Testopro as my base.

Do your thing boi, I ain't mad at cha! Got nothin but luv!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if my legs didn't hold out on all the hormones that i want then they wouldn't have to pay....but since they don't just give in...they need to get got...even if it means i can't walk up stairs on fridays and saturdays

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if my legs didn't hold out on all the hormones that i want then they wouldn't have to pay....but since they don't just give in...they need to get got...even if it means i can't walk up stairs on fridays and saturdays
Ur not doin' it rite...

"even if i can't walk up stairs on fridays, saturdays, and sundays."
Fixed

:eek:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good point, usually by sunday i force myself to crawl on all fours up the steps

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dog Day Squats so tough you'll end up on all fours. I like it...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good point, usually by sunday i force myself to crawl on all fours up the steps
With that kind of killer instinct you'll reach your goals no problem on this stack. Just keep the form tight and your focus and the world will turn...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y'all know who
Keepin' it Gangsta
We come through
Keepin' it Gangsta
Y'all know how we do
Keepin' it Gangsta
My whole crew
Keepin' it Gangsta

The Anthem to this Log....Fabolous- Keepin' It Gangsta

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5: off day

I might as well post this now incase i don't get around to it later tonight, after a rough week, I take Friday's off from the gym..my g/f is also suffering from a long week so we're probably going to be bums tonight and just sit around which i feel that i can really use...i'll probably leave work and load up on some recoverpro to furth help with recovery and growth that i can get while resting my muscles today...get to bed at a decent hour and wake up tomorrow ready to attack the gym again tomorrow morning for shoulders

I will post a week mini-review sunday night or monday morning which would mark the 7th day mark that i've been in here

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That weeks behind you rest up and go at it all the harder tommorrow

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YG you doing a great job my friend.:)
Thanks, just trying to "keep it gangsta"...no frills and straight to the point, because usually what ppl really wanna see is what the supplements are doing for ppl with the training that ppl are doing, like the weekly updates too so ppl have an understaning on about which week certain things starting kicking in so on and so fourth

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll have to see the pic at home, it's not showing up at work

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That one is pretty funny. Good stuff YG, looking forward to the first weeks review. You will probably notice some strength increase soon maybe even tomorrow...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think it's coming, the libido is here....while i work with old ladies....what a wonderful time for that all to kick in....but after another good nights rest, i should be waking up feeling like P.Diddy, :bling1::hitit:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Feel Like Dre more like it. That fool is SWOLE now. Timbaland ain't no joke either.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think it's coming, the libido is here....while i work with old ladies....what a wonderful time for that all to kick in....but after another good nights rest, i should be waking up feeling like P.Diddy, :bling1::hitit:
How old ? No Milfs ? I love me some Milfs....:tongue2:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can have these ladies if u'd like....by this time they are all gilf....but they don't fit the bill

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can have these ladies if u'd like....by this time they are all gilf....but they don't fit the bill
Well I know some pretty hot gilf's too...:tongue2: but there definitely are limitations in this particular category :suspect:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats cuz i'm the bomb like....tick tick tick........napped alittle late today...gotta get to the gym, they close at 7