Keepin' it Gangsta w/ Glycobol, Testopro, Recoverpro

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'll post a picture of me in a bikini dunking right at the end so u can't un sub...as long as my pieces arn't all over the place....AM is a pg only website
    LMAO!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. Cardio and Abs

Eliptical 25 minutes

Going all out at 4:40- 5 minutes...and the last 20 seconds of each minute from 14:40-20:00 and then again from 24:40-25:00

Starmaster: 10 minutes set to interval

Abs:
    Superset 3 sets of 20 ball sit ups w/ 3 sets of 10: 25lb weighted dips

Supserset 3 sets of 15 leg raises w/ 3 sets of 40 weighted broomstick twists
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sore abs are up there with sore legs!
    ummm, i beg to differ.

i have never had an ab day detour me from sitting down.

lol

keep killn it gotti!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    ummm, i beg to differ.

i have never had an ab day detour me from sitting down.

lol

keep killn it gotti!
    Sore legs are a real biatch. I have left the gym where my legs were quivering!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sore legs are a real biatch. I have left the gym where my legs were quivering!!!
    yeah sore legs are terrible, i love the day or two after when old ladies are blowing past me in the halls at work....i'm stuck walking like a penguin
    •   

6. Workout sent!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah sore legs are terrible, i love the day or two after when old ladies are blowing past me in the halls at work....i'm stuck walking like a penguin
    lol. I feel you.

I waddle out to the parking lot and fall into the car I have to check out, then have to crawl out of it.

Racking it up is a whole other pain filled procedure.

I love it!

8. Legs/Tris

Squat 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 205 x 8, 225 x 7, 135 x 20

Standing Calf Raises: 110 x 20, 130 x 20, 150 x 20, 170 x 15

Superset Leg Extension w/ Leg Curl: 210 x 12: 110 x 12, 255 x 12: 130 x 10, 285 x 10, 160 x 10

Tris:

V-Bar Pull Down: 40 x 12, 60 x 12, 80 x 8

Tricep Extension Machine: 55 x 10, 65 x 8, 70 x 7 drop set 30 x 12

Underhand Straight Bar Pull down: 40 x 12, 55 x 12, 70 x 10, (85 x 8 superset and switch to over hand 85 x 9, dropset 70 x 10, dropset 55 x 12)

Late update, had some stuff to do after work today so i went to the gym alittle later than usual, leg muscle didn't feel to bad or atleast hurt during the squats, after each set it seemed to tighten alittle so i had constantly had to keep stretching, felt good to squat though, after legs i usually do abs but i figured i already did them twice this week so i did some triceps since it was really the body part i felt didn't get the best workout....doing tri's i tried to hold for a second at full extension and negative back up as slow as possible, doing this on that last big set i walked out of the gym with a monster tricep pump

9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Legs/Tris

Superset Leg Extension w/ Leg Curl: 210 x 12: 110 x 12, 255 x 12: 130 x 10, 285 x 10, 160 x 10

Tris:

Underhand Straight Bar Pull down: 40 x 12, 55 x 12, 70 x 10, (85 x 8 superset and switch to over hand 85 x 9, dropset 70 x 10, dropset 55 x 12)

Late update, had some stuff to do after work today so i went to the gym alittle later than usual, leg muscle didn't feel to bad or atleast hurt during the squats, after each set it seemed to tighten alittle so i had constantly had to keep stretching, felt good to squat though, after legs i usually do abs but i figured i already did them twice this week so i did some triceps since it was really the body part i felt didn't get the best workout....doing tri's i tried to hold for a second at full extension and negative back up as slow as possible, doing this on that last big set i walked out of the gym with a monster tricep pump

squats ftw!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Legs/Tris

Tris:

Sounds like you caught that leg on time. Good form will go a long way to prevent any further problems.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Sounds like you caught that leg on time. Good form will go a long way to prevent any further problems.
    I agree, a few guys compete in lifting comps at my gym who will watch me dead and squat but they weren't around last night....practice makes perfert on the form

12. Rest Day

Today is supposed to be a rest day...i believe i'm getting out of work an hour early and my girl already mentioned going to the gym, if i do in fact end up going i will post my workout...might do cardio, if so i usually don't go near cardio the day after legs but if thats what i do i'll do a slow steady pace on a low impact machine, maybe a bike or eliptical doing normal pace....i could do shoulders which i usually do tomorrow, if i do that i might use tomorrow as my off day....DERBY DAY is tomorrow and we're having a party at my buddies place, so i'm using tomorrow as a cheat day..have some briscuit, ribs, some roasted pig.....still no hot doggs or any of that kinda stuff...maybe a beer or two

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Rest Day

Today is supposed to be a rest day...i believe i'm getting out of work an hour early and my girl already mentioned going to the gym, if i do in fact end up going i will post my workout...might do cardio, if so i usually don't go near cardio the day after legs but if thats what i do i'll do a slow steady pace on a low impact machine, maybe a bike or eliptical doing normal pace....i could do shoulders which i usually do tomorrow, if i do that i might use tomorrow as my off day....DERBY DAY is tomorrow and we're having a party at my buddies place, so i'm using tomorrow as a cheat day..have some briscuit, ribs, some roasted pig.....still no hot doggs or any of that kinda stuff...maybe a beer or two
    Cardio is good the day after legs, loosens you up some gets the blood flowing. Easy going is probably a good idea though.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cardio is good the day after legs, loosens you up some gets the blood flowing. Easy going is probably a good idea though.
    really? one of the first things i read when i started lifting was abs. no cardio the day after legs so i've followed that....i just stretch but i do that most nights before bed anyway...just a nice smooth 10 minute stretching routine

15. I just want to know if you can really dunk, lol...???

I'm 5'8" and the closest I've ever came to dunking was getting rejected hard by the rim, lol.

EDIT: To the post above, stretching out your legs will get the blood flowing, so that's a good idea, IMO.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

16. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    really? one of the first things i read when i started lifting was abs. no cardio the day after legs so i've followed that....i just stretch but i do that most nights before bed anyway...just a nice smooth 10 minute stretching routine
    Yah not sure where that idea comes from. They may be right, I have just never heard the reasoning... Pretty sure almost everyone on a cut does it though. Cardio right after a leg workout is done by most athletes to release lactic acid so that's a good idea.

17. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I just want to know if you can really dunk, lol...???

I'm 5'8" and the closest I've ever came to dunking was getting rejected hard by the rim, lol.

EDIT: To the post above, stretching out your legs will get the blood flowing, so that's a good idea, IMO.
    come to PA, i'll teach you

18. U didn't answer the question

LOL

19. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    U didn't answer the question

LOL

Yes i can dunk....

an 8 ft rim, donuts, and cookies

20. LOL. I was going to start calling you Spud!

21. AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Yes i can dunk....

an 8 ft rim, donuts, and cookies

mmmm cookies....

23. Shoulders

Shoulder press (smith machine): 95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 9, 145 x 7 drop set 95 x 6

Superset Front Raises w/ Rear Delt Machine(plate Loaded): 20 x 10: 25 x 10, 25 x 8: 27 1/2 x 10, 30 x 7: 30 x 8

Lateral Raise machine: 60 x 12, 75 x 10, 120 x 4 dropset 105 x 4, dropset 95 x 6

Bradford Press: 45 x 12, 55 x 20, 65 x 20

Shrugs: 135 x 20, 185 x 15, 225 x 12
    Back Shrugs: 135 x 15, 135 x 17

Cardio: Nice slow walk on incline for 10 minutes

Abs: Superset 3 sets Ball Crunches x 20 w/ Leg raises with partner pushing down legs x 15

Time for Derby Day today: aka Cheat Day...should be a good time then hopefully watching the boxing match tonight: Mosely vs. Mayweather

24. 8 ft rim, donuts and cookies. Classic!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    LOL. I was going to start calling you Spud!
    If he dunks on me I take my ball and leave quickly.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: TestoPro/Glycobol $33 each (Fat Loss)
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 10:13 PM
  2. Testopro, Glycobol and RecoverPro Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 09:33 PM
  3. Legacykid's HGHup/Glycobol/Testopro log
    By Legacykid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:56 PM
  4. Questions on Glycobol and Testopro