SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)

Muahhahaha!!!!! THE ONE AND ONLY IS BACK AND BADDER THAN B4 Bitch3$. . . its time to KILL THIS!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Gotta keep the intensity up right from the start!!! Well lets break this Biatch down!!

Soo I was very fortunate to be approached and asked to test out the new HGHpro by AI. . . .I Have not tried any of the supplements but I have been every interested in there line. I will say I have a decent amount of experience with OTC HGH soo well just see how this one compares to the rest.

What we will be looking for:

Deeper and more restful Sleep

Improved Recovery

Increase Strength

Possible gain of lean muscle mass

Possible reduction of BF%

I want to tell everyone that this will be a fun log and the intensity should be VERY HIGH!!! MUAHHAHA IM a very happy optimistic individual in person and IM A LOUD PERSON AT THAT muahhah!!!! Soo Enough with teh small talk but I will be posting B4 and After pictures as well as my diet so you can see that A im taking this log and every log serious and that this will be all based of my opinion. I will say that this is free for discussion but if you don't like the way i run my log PM me for those that have a vested interest. For the other Spectators MUHAHAHA LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Lightbulb Diet

Here is my Diet

Name:  scan0002.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  145.9 KB
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice start-i wouldn't have expected any less-give em hell.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

Ahhh you tried to sneak this one by me. But I am always watching. Except when watching this.

Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Team Anabolic

In for this!

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

This should be good...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Looking forward to your hghpro updates
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner

IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow that's a nice fuggin ass... start'n off with a big libido spike ..nice...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, nice first post! Caught my attention
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

cool me follow!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IN LIKE SIN LET THIS MUTHA BEGIN!!!!

Love your logs bro tons of fun! Great start and I KNOW you will tear it up!

By the way a little Marley for your Saturday morning.
    YouTube- BOB MARLEY - JAMMING (Live)
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    IN LIKE SIN LET THIS MUTHA BEGIN!!!!

Love your logs bro tons of fun! Great start and I KNOW you will tear it up!

By the way a little Marley for your Saturday morning.
    YouTube- BOB MARLEY - JAMMING (Live)
    how about 'fire' by jimi?
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how about 'fire' by jimi?
    Do you mean this one?
    YouTube- Jimi Hendrix - Fire Live at Woodstock
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  15. Diamond Member

jimi hendrix set the standard for cool.

one badasss mofo!
  16. AI Sports Nutrition

one badasss mofo!

Damn true statement.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Happy to have provided for you. LOL
  18. Diamond Member

Happy to have provided for you. LOL
    yup-you definitely came through on that one, no doubt.

move over rover, let kleen take over.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

one badasss mofo!
    Lettin his Freak Flag Fly!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    in high school i can't claim i was an original hippie [that started in 60's before my time] but the group i hung with were serious pretenders, lol.

SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL, that was the motto we lived by.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking Day 2

Good Morning ya'll and happy Easter I hope everyone is eating lots of good food because I won't haha. . .gotta love the diet. . i'll tweak some things but over all im 7wks out so i can't risk anything!!! muaha I want to let you all know that the sleep from the HGHpro is AMAZING!!! most supplements you have to wait some time b4 you notice the effects but i will say that the sleep aspect is instant! Other than that its been pretty darn good. . No effects/affects yet which is to be expected with a product like this but the sleep/rem is instant and for that this product will be very nice!! By the way i'm taking 4 instead of 5. . .the bottle says five on mine but i thought i remember hearing it was a misprint .. . THoughts?

April 3rd

Chest

Incline Bench
    90 x 10 135 x 8 185 x 5 225 x 8 225 x 8 225 x 8

Dumbell Press
    100 x 10 90 x 12 85 x 10 70 x 10

Comment: This last set here was done as wide as i could without losing bad form!! Im trying to develope the outside of my chest better! So we focus on a very wide squeeze!!

Russian Ball Twists
    2.5 x 20 2.5 x 20 2.5 x 20 2.5 x20

Bar Dips
    0 x 15 0 x 15 0 x 15 40 x 6

Comment: Had another BBin body show me that with a 40lbs weight and i was like God DAAAM MAN!!! haha sooo much harder!! So these next couple of times i'll trying to focus on weighted bar dips

Incline DB Flys
    40 x 15 40 x 12 40 x 12 40 x 12

Comment: I had to focus on my form!! I could have gone up but i wanted to focus on the right form and the SQUEEZE baby!!! I need that big Barrel chest baby!! DAAAAMM!!

Cardio 25 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training. . . 1 minute hard on elliptical 3 minutes rest.

Let me tell you what!! My muscle endurance is totally fine but when it comes to my vascular endurance haha i'm still working on it!!! I sweat more doing this than anything else haha!!! but little by little we go and I found out that i'm at 6.7% Bf at 211.8. . .I was happy with that soo things are going right as I had planned

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 5/10
    Pumps - N/A
    Vascularity N/A
    Appetite - N/A
    Strength - 5-10

Let me explain the 5/10. . .the reason why i'm giving it this right now isn't because I don't like the product but because I'm just not sure! Its a 50/50 shot right now. . . so when you look at the 5/10 don't think WHOA!!! WTF just remember its only the 2nd day taking it!! I'm sure all of these things will raise in the next couple of weeks!! with my experience it will act fairly slow but that is what suppose to happen.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Exclamation Day 3

Well I just want to make sure that i stay updated ya'll!!! Hey wish me luck everybody!! haha I'm going to the women's family's house for Easter and than I do believe were going to my Family's house!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! So things are apparently going well with me and her and well let me tell you what!! I love GOD'S Natural beauty but I never helps when man tampers too hahahah!!! Anyways!!

Today - April 4th

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 6/10
    Pumps - N/A
    Vascularity N/A
    Appetite - N/A
    Strength - 5/10

My Chest doesn't hurt as bad as it normally would!!! I will say i have the doms on my back from deadlifts on friday! Holly Shizzle!!! hahah i'll have to do another update on this log haha. . well Apparently i just got my head all wrapped up about this new women haha!! well what do ya do hahah besides fix it!!! I'll takecare of it a touch later!! I must go now and get ready!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! BOOOOM BOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO I'M IN THE ZONE BABY!!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Gotta let his freak flag hang out baby!!! I mean the man was a great contribution to the musical industry!!! Most have no idea!!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

subbing! good luck!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

subbsies
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well I just want to make sure that i stay updated ya'll!!! Hey wish me luck everybody!! haha I'm going to the women's family's house for Easter and than I do believe were going to my Family's house!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! So things are apparently going well with me and her and well let me tell you what!! I love GOD'S Natural beauty but I never helps when man tampers too hahahah!!! Anyways!!

Today - April 4th

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 6/10
    Pumps - N/A
    Vascularity N/A
    Appetite - N/A
    Strength - 5/10

My Chest doesn't hurt as bad as it normally would!!! I will say i have the doms on my back from deadlifts on friday! Holly Shizzle!!! hahah i'll have to do another update on this log haha. . well Apparently i just got my head all wrapped up about this new women haha!! well what do ya do hahah besides fix it!!! I'll takecare of it a touch later!! I must go now and get ready!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! BOOOOM BOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO I'M IN THE ZONE BABY!!
    Just watch the 10/10 for sleep as it converts strength and recover to higher numbers while this log continues, the other aspects will be enhanced by accumulation of the rest you get.
  27. Diamond Member

hey, glad to see things are working out with the girl. having a steady woman in your life can be a stabilizing influence. also glad to see you put priorities on family, man that is really where it's at.
  28. Team Anabolic

I like your rating system. I especially like the 10/10 on sleep already.

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

IM IN DIS!!! Come on Big A show these boys how its done!

I like the diet(may copy a few things)... great first review...and yes it does get much better!

The strength you walk into the gym not feeling like you got stronger...but then bam...the weight feels lighter. Its like magic! haha
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Good deal already seeing some extra recovery, I believe sleep and recovery were the main goals on this one so seeing impovements there first is a good thing. Nate is pretty damn slick with the witch pot for sure for him it is just a lil eye of newt and wing of bat, then powder and cap = Bad Azz Supp!
  31. AI Sports Nutrition

Rest and recovery will be the 2 main things I will be looking for.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Subbed....Glad to hear that the great sleep has already started!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking Day 4

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Hahah life is sooo good right now everyone!!! haha all I can say is that its truely amazing what happens when things just click!!! haha Im on top of the world right now!!!

April 5th

Monday's are always my busy days!!! I will be working out my legs from 5:30-6:30 and than i have competitive table tennis from 7:00-9:00p.m and than I will be going and spending some time with teh lucky lady!! hahah sooo its just jammed packed!!! I will update the Legs possible tonight at her house we'll see!! hahah but n e ways let me update ya with teh HGHpro. . . I will say that i have noticed a slight increase libido which i'm always down for!!! its just enough to get me going!! haha i already have the libido of an angry lion in heat battling for a new lioness but its just a slight edge that i truely enjoy!! haha the sleep is marvelous and i do appreciate a product that helps sleep through out the night. . .i will say on thing that i notice with these products is that is a much lighter sleep so I will wake up randomly through out the night. . . but all in all Im diggin it.

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 6/10
    Pumps - N/A
    Vascularity N/A
    Appetite - N/A
    Strength - 5/10
    Libido - 6/10

Little by little we go. . .I love the wait with HGH products. . .haha its a new dawn of the supplementation and I'm very pleased to be a product of the new age!!

By the way i took my BF% this Satuday and i'm down to 6.7% BABY!!! Hell ya!!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Hahah life is sooo good right now everyone!!! haha all I can say is that its truely amazing what happens when things just click!!! haha Im on top of the world right now!!!

April 5th

Monday's are always my busy days!!! I will be working out my legs from 5:30-6:30 and than i have competitive table tennis from 7:00-9:00p.m and than I will be going and spending some time with teh lucky lady!! hahah sooo its just jammed packed!!! I will update the Legs possible tonight at her house we'll see!! hahah but n e ways let me update ya with teh HGHpro. . . I will say that i have noticed a slight increase libido which i'm always down for!!! its just enough to get me going!! haha i already have the libido of an angry lion in heat battling for a new lioness but its just a slight edge that i truely enjoy!! haha the sleep is marvelous and i do appreciate a product that helps sleep through out the night. . .i will say on thing that i notice with these products is that is a much lighter sleep so I will wake up randomly through out the night. . . but all in all Im diggin it.

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 6/10
    Pumps - N/A
    Vascularity N/A
    Appetite - N/A
    Strength - 5/10
    Libido - 6/10

Little by little we go. . .I love the wait with HGH products. . .haha its a new dawn of the supplementation and I'm very pleased to be a product of the new age!!

Getting very low... that's about where I am right now give or take... more give...
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Getting very low... that's about where I am right now give or take... more give...
    Hell to the ya big man!!! i can't wait. . im going to shoot for a sold 3% pinch test. . that way i should be a true 5%. . .or at least that what they say!!
  36. AI Sports Nutrition

April 5th

Sleep - 10/10
    Recovery - 6/10
    Pumps - N/A
    Vascularity N/A
    Appetite - N/A
    Strength - 5/10
    Libido - 6/10

Very nice!!!!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very nice!!!!!
    Thank you very much PEM!!! Little by little we go and b4 you know it BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!
  38. AI Sports Nutrition

Thank you very much PEM!!! Little by little we go and b4 you know it BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!
    Time to add a little BOOM BOOM BOOM.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! AAAAAAAWOOOOOOGGGAAAAA!!!!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That does sound like a pretty sweet Monday: Legs Day, Table Tennis, Time w/The Lady Friend!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike
    By specmike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:59 AM
  4. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:37 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM