HGHPro - The Power of Purple... TheDeadlifter's log

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up HGHPro - The Power of Purple... TheDeadlifter's log


    I just received my HGHPro beta and I'll be starting it tonight. I was informed ahead of time about the ingredients and I must admit, I'm impressed. Here's what it looks like:

    HGHPro




    Full Serving per Day supplies:

    AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg
    GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg

    Proprietary complex 968mg
    Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
    Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
    Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
    B6
    Vitamin C
    Zinc


    That's a solid profile. I'm looking forward to a better night's sleep and improved recovery. As a powerlifter I put my body through some harsh training. Improved recovery will hopefully (and ultimately) result in an increase in overall strength.

    I have never tried anything like HGHPro before. I'm excited to start; bedtime can't come soon enough tonight!
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson


  2. TheDeadlifter: Who is this guy?

    I am a science teacher (which means I'm poor), head weightlifting coach, and assistant football coach at a high school in Central FL. I compete in powerlifting events a couple times a year. This year I plan on doing about 4 meets. My next one is coming up VERY soon - April 10th. I'm married with kids; my youngest is 14 months now and eating like her daddy.

    My hobbies include eating, lifting, eating more, American muscle cars, and eating even more. I'm a self-confessed Biology nerd - I do not have cable or satellite TV at home (by choice) so I read a lot. Most of what I read is science-related. I use that information to help better my nutrition, training, and supplementation.

    As a person I believe in honesty, courtesy, and tact. I plan on being as brutally honest in this log as I can (I hope Anabolic Innovations doesn't mind). I don't candy-coat anything so don't expect any 'fluffy bunny' bullsh!t from me.

    I'm ready to rock with the HGHPro...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  3. I listen to some heavy music when I train (Hatebreed, Static X, Dry Kill Logic, among others). There are a couple songs out on the radio now that are just amazing:

    Godsmack - 'Cryin like a Bitch':
    YouTube- godsmack-cryin like a bitch with lyrics

    and
    Mudvayne's 'Scream with Me':
    YouTube- Mudvayne - Scream With Me

    Can't get 'em out of my head...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
    •   
       


  4. Subbed enjoy the ride.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Another one!

    Yes.


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Subbed enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Another one!

    Yes.
    Thanks, gentlemen.

  7. Found a mistake on the label...

    The serving size is 4 capsules which makes a 120-capsule bottle last for 30 servings. However, the directions say to take 5 pills, meaning there are only 24 servings. Just an observation...

    I saw that this issue had already been addressed in GoHardorGoHme's log. I'm sure it'll be fixed once the bottles of HGHPro hit the shelves.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  8. In to see how this turns out
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  9. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    In to see how this turns out
    Thanks! I'm curious to see how it turns out, too...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  10. The moment of truth occurs in approx. 30 minutes: the first dose...

    Then, off to bed.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Found a mistake on the label...

    The serving size is 4 capsules which makes a 120-capsule bottle last for 30 servings. However, the directions say to take 5 pills, meaning there are only 24 servings. Just an observation...

    I saw that this issue had already been addressed in GoHardorGoHme's log. I'm sure it'll be fixed once the bottles of HGHPro hit the shelves.
    4 pills before bed is the correct dose. 5 is a mistake. This is a 30 day supply. Does it say to take 5 on the label? If so this is not correct. Please let me know. The writeup was wrong but the label dosage should be correct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    4 pills before bed is the correct dose. 5 is a mistake. This is a 30 day supply. Does it say to take 5 on the label? If so this is not correct. Please let me know. The writeup was wrong but the label dosage should be correct.
    The serving size says 4 capsules on the nutritional label. It's the 'Directions' portion of the label that is incorrect.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    The serving size says 4 capsules on the nutritional label. It's the 'Directions' portion of the label that is incorrect.
    Ok thanks. 4 is the correct dosage I will pass the info on thank you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Here for some info...

    Yah it is a sweet ingredient profile....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    The serving size says 4 capsules on the nutritional label. It's the 'Directions' portion of the label that is incorrect.
    How was the 1st night on it?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    How was the 1st night on it?
    Not much to report after the first night. I slept well - with the exception of getting up to pee twice during the night (that's a usual occurance, though). Can't say I'm not hydrated! I completely exhausted myself yesterday from a couple hours of lawn work, training (light Olympic lifts and 85% on deads), and chasing the kids around the yard in the evening. I was ready to crash anyway by the time I went to bed last night. I feel rested today, though. I'm looking forward to the next 29 nights with HGHPro!
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  17. In.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Not much to report after the first night. I slept well - with the exception of getting up to pee twice during the night (that's a usual occurance, though). Can't say I'm not hydrated! I completely exhausted myself yesterday from a couple hours of lawn work, training (light Olympic lifts and 85% on deads), and chasing the kids around the yard in the evening. I was ready to crash anyway by the time I went to bed last night. I feel rested today, though. I'm looking forward to the next 29 nights with HGHPro!
    Any difference in how long it took you to fall asleep as opposed to usual?


  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Not much to report after the first night. I slept well - with the exception of getting up to pee twice during the night (that's a usual occurance, though). Can't say I'm not hydrated! I completely exhausted myself yesterday from a couple hours of lawn work, training (light Olympic lifts and 85% on deads), and chasing the kids around the yard in the evening. I was ready to crash anyway by the time I went to bed last night. I feel rested today, though. I'm looking forward to the next 29 nights with HGHPro!
    It's all about the quality of the rest, how you can stay refreshed with a heavy workload!! Pound the crap out of yourself day in and day out an know your just a good nights sleep away from recovery so you can go kick some more ass!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Not much to report after the first night. I slept well - with the exception of getting up to pee twice during the night (that's a usual occurance, though). Can't say I'm not hydrated! I completely exhausted myself yesterday from a couple hours of lawn work, training (light Olympic lifts and 85% on deads), and chasing the kids around the yard in the evening. I was ready to crash anyway by the time I went to bed last night. I feel rested today, though. I'm looking forward to the next 29 nights with HGHPro!
    Where in FL? I live in Central FL and yesterday and today were simply beautiful!

    Thanks getting your log started so quickly
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  21. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Any difference in how long it took you to fall asleep as opposed to usual?
    I did fall asleep rather quickly last night. Honestly, I was so exhausted from yesterday that I couldn't tell if it was from that or the HGHPro. Today wasn't near as physically stressfull or demanding as yesterday so I'll make note of it tonight.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Where in FL? I live in Central FL and yesterday and today were simply beautiful!

    Thanks getting your log started so quickly
    Yeah, you can't ask for better weather right now.

    I'm in Lakeland. I think we're pretty much neighbors. I PM'd Crowler once I saw the HGHPro was sent from Lakeland and told him I could have saved him the $$$ from shipping via UPS. I could've driven the 15 minutes (or less) up to North Lakeland and picked it up myself...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  23. Second dose of HGHPro coming up in about 20 minutes. I'll be getting up a bit earlier tomorrow morning. My 99 Camaro SS is getting a completely new suspension setup (springs, shocks, mounts, all the hardware, etc) and I'm stoked/thrilled/happy/relieved/monetarily broke all at the the same time. Here's a pic as it is now:



    The new setup will drop it about an inch or so and tighten everything up a bit. It should ride and corner better than new soon!
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  24. Night #2 on HGHPro was interesting. I fell asleep @ around 11pm. I woke up at 4:30am for one of my usual bathroom runs in the night and I could not go back to sleep. I was in a great mood and I felt very well-rested. But even more noticable - I was absolutely STARVING! I had to eat. I grabbed a snack at 5am and went back to sleep. I'm usually hungry in the mornings so that's nothing new, but I felt like I could've ripped apart a buffet at 5 in the morning. We'll see in the next 28 days if this happens any more. No complaints, just an observation...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Night #2 on HGHPro was interesting. I fell asleep @ around 11pm. I woke up at 4:30am for one of my usual bathroom runs in the night and I could not go back to sleep. I was in a great mood and I felt very well-rested. But even more noticable - I was absolutely STARVING! I had to eat. I grabbed a snack at 5am and went back to sleep. I'm usually hungry in the mornings so that's nothing new, but I felt like I could've ripped apart a buffet at 5 in the morning. We'll see in the next 28 days if this happens any more. No complaints, just an observation...
    With these kinds of supps it's more about the quality of sleep than the length. I actually sleep a little longer without them but am never as rested as when I am on them. Your reaction is quite common.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Second dose of HGHPro coming up in about 20 minutes. I'll be getting up a bit earlier tomorrow morning. My 99 Camaro SS is getting a completely new suspension setup (springs, shocks, mounts, all the hardware, etc) and I'm stoked/thrilled/happy/relieved/monetarily broke all at the the same time. Here's a pic as it is now:



    The new setup will drop it about an inch or so and tighten everything up a bit. It should ride and corner better than new soon!


    SWEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    SWEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you, sir.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  28. Have you ever tried not drinking anything an hour or two before bed in order to avoid waking up every night?

    Sometimes I can't fall asleep after getting up like that. I'm interested to see how HGHpro will effect this for me though
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Have you ever tried not drinking anything an hour or two before bed in order to avoid waking up every night?

    Sometimes I can't fall asleep after getting up like that. I'm interested to see how HGHpro will effect this for me though

    When it comes to nutrition and hydration I feel that it's not a sometimes thing, it's an all the time thing. Regardless of the time of day (or night) I want to be hydrated and full of the nutrients that keep my body in as much as an anabolic state as possible. Maybe laying off the water and/or milk a couple of hours before bed won't make much of a difference hydration-wise, who knows, but my way has worked for me thus far. Besides, I'm used to the middle of the night bladder alarm. Last night was just odd because I was waaaay more hungry than usual.

    15 minutes before dose #3...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  30. I'd say the uninterrupted sleep is worth a little bit more than 20 or so more oz of water. You'll be fine if you cut off the water 2-3 hours before bed. Only if you wake up with your mouth stuck together because it is so dry should you introduce a little more water.

    What are your goals for the log? Have a number in mind that you want to put on lifts?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    When it comes to nutrition and hydration I feel that it's not a sometimes thing, it's an all the time thing. Regardless of the time of day (or night) I want to be hydrated and full of the nutrients that keep my body in as much as an anabolic state as possible. Maybe laying off the water and/or milk a couple of hours before bed won't make much of a difference hydration-wise, who knows, but my way has worked for me thus far. Besides, I'm used to the middle of the night bladder alarm. Last night was just odd because I was waaaay more hungry than usual.

    15 minutes before dose #3...
    Definitely some positive signs here, quality of sleep was good and hunger is a definite size it's working..

    Quote Originally Posted by wearedbleedblue View Post
    I'd say the uninterrupted sleep is worth a little bit more than 20 or so more oz of water. You'll be fine if you cut off the water 2-3 hours before bed. Only if you wake up with your mouth stuck together because it is so dry should you introduce a little more water.

    What are your goals for the log? Have a number in mind that you want to put on lifts?
    Good point I taper my water intake as the day progresses.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  32. Last night's sleep was VERY restful. I woke up this morning ready to start my day. I wasn't as hungry as yesterday morning, but I still chowed on some food this morning - a ton of oatmeal, fresh strawberries, banana, whey protein - and I'm about to fix some eggs once I'm finished typing this post. The quality of my sleep has seemed to improve. I feel rested and determined to get my day going. Placebo effect or HGHPro? We'll see... 27 more nights left...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  33. i'm following along....each day leads me to wanting to start my stack that much more

  34. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Last night's sleep was VERY restful. I woke up this morning ready to start my day. I wasn't as hungry as yesterday morning, but I still chowed on some food this morning - a ton of oatmeal, fresh strawberries, banana, whey protein - and I'm about to fix some eggs once I'm finished typing this post. The quality of my sleep has seemed to improve. I feel rested and determined to get my day going. Placebo effect or HGHPro? We'll see... 27 more nights left...
    All signs point to awesome.


  35. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Last night's sleep was VERY restful. I woke up this morning ready to start my day. I wasn't as hungry as yesterday morning, but I still chowed on some food this morning - a ton of oatmeal, fresh strawberries, banana, whey protein - and I'm about to fix some eggs once I'm finished typing this post. The quality of my sleep has seemed to improve. I feel rested and determined to get my day going. Placebo effect or HGHPro? We'll see... 27 more nights left...

    Sounds good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  36. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Last night's sleep was VERY restful. I woke up this morning ready to start my day. I wasn't as hungry as yesterday morning, but I still chowed on some food this morning - a ton of oatmeal, fresh strawberries, banana, whey protein - and I'm about to fix some eggs once I'm finished typing this post. The quality of my sleep has seemed to improve. I feel rested and determined to get my day going. Placebo effect or HGHPro? We'll see... 27 more nights left...
    I knew that was going to happen... quality that's what it's all about, just watch this pay off big time.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Last night's sleep was VERY restful. I woke up this morning ready to start my day. I wasn't as hungry as yesterday morning, but I still chowed on some food this morning - a ton of oatmeal, fresh strawberries, banana, whey protein - and I'm about to fix some eggs once I'm finished typing this post. The quality of my sleep has seemed to improve. I feel rested and determined to get my day going. Placebo effect or HGHPro? We'll see... 27 more nights left...
    Strawberries are dirt cheap in FL right now...and I heard they taste better the morning after you take some HGHpro.

    ^^^Okay, that post was only partially true, lol
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  38. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Strawberries are dirt cheap in FL right now...and I heard they taste better the morning after you take some HGHpro.

    ^^^Okay, that post was only partially true, lol
    Damn bro you leaked our marketing secrets LMAO.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  39. ^^^I literally laughed out loud!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  40. subbed...
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TheDeadlifter's hot and spicy Muscle Marinade
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 04:30 PM
  2. TheDeadlifter reviews LG's ASGT...
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 06:16 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 04:35 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 05:45 AM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Log in
Log in