PES "Get Up and Go Stack" (Alpha T2 and OEP) Review/Log

Luisciphr1

Awards
* Edit: lol For those with shorter attention spans I tend to go on and on, so just skip down to the paragraph that starts, "Hello? Hello?" You won't really miss much, other than me babbling on and on and on...lol

Ok, first I thought I'd get a bit of background out of the way: I used to lift pretty regulary 5/6 days a week and have tried many supps, run a few PH cycles, as well as winni and deca (injectable, the real deal). Heck I even remember when Xenadrine actually used to be good and had ephedra in it. Just over 3 years ago in January '07 my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and I started taking her to all her doctors appointments, helping her around the house, etc, basically putting my life on hold and was only too happy to do it. I'd love to still be doing it, if it meant I'd have more time with her. She passed away in April of '07 at which point it was just my father and I. I thought my father was just not handling my mom's illness very well and just kind of shut down, but as it turns out, she never told me he had a stroke while on a trip to Spain and while it wasn't a major one, as a result he slowly was showing signs of having dementia. My mother's death really seemed to break him and he started to go down hill from there. At first I felt comfortable leaving to go to the gym and jiu jitsu, but after a couple months, I simply didn't want to leave him alone. To make an otherwise long and really miserable story short, he passed away in September 08. Both my parents died pretty miserable deaths and just weren't the happy, wonderful people they were before getting sick. I hope nobody reading this ever has to deal with seeing the two people they care about most in the world go through that.

Anyway, fast forward to late 2009 early 2010 and there I was 323lbs of fatness, huffing and puffing at just a small flight of stairs, heart feeling like it was going to jump out of my chest and generally just depressed as f%ck at the whole situation i was having to deal with. I live in the DC area and we got blasted with a ton of snow, so much snow in fact that not only could I not order pizza 3-4 times a week, but my fat a$$ had to get out and shovel tons of it, just to get my Jeep out. After our second blizzard was done and all the shoveling along with it, I got on the scale and I was 293lbs. Still huge, but down pretty much exactly 30lbs from where I was just over a month earlier. It seemed like that was the motivation I needed to really get moving and get back into shape. I hadn't so much as touched a weight since before my dad died. For those of you counting that's about 18 months without lifting more than 20oz cokes, pizza and icecream.

So, finally at the start of March I hit the gym at a weight of 286lbs, mainly to do some cardio first just so I could keep up my weight loss and I figured I'd add weights back into the mix shortly thereafter. I've been steadily doing cardio every single day since I started, my diet in the last month has been way improved over what it used to be, but admittedly I've had a weird craving for NY style pizza (not lots of good options here in the area. lol). I started again with weights 3 weeks ago, because weak or not, I really just enjoy turning up the music on my iPod and lifting. After a month in the gym, cardio daily and lifting for the last 3 weeks I'm down a whopping 5 lbs to 281. What's going on here? I tightened up my diet, I'm doing the cardio and now lifting the weights and now I'm not losing weight? It used to just fall off me when I did this. I decided I needed some help and something a little extra, so I came back to AnabolicMinds, lurking as usual to find something to get me jump started again and that's when I saw nattydisaster mention the "Get Up and Go" stack. I looked around and while I'd never heard of PES before (not surprising I've been gone so long, look at my start date), they seemed to have a good reputation around here and well this is one of the few forums who's members seem to actually give a $hit about keeping it real with each other, the sponsors and so I shelled out for an 8 week supply.

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? lol Sorry for going on and on, but I figured I'd get all the background out of the way, before my delivery from Nutraplanet arrives tomorrow. So here's how it's going to break down. I will take Alpha T2 twice daily, first at 4:30 a.m. prior to cardio and again in the afternoon. The same schedule will be followed for OEP. I also ordered some Jack3d which I plan to incorporate before lifting in the evening (apparently my NO-Xplode was garbage, so I upgraded). I don't plan to deviate too much from my current diet, aside from no pizza for 8 weeks, to get an idea of what this stack will really do for me. I figure if I make too many changes, maybe it's the supplements, maybe it's the changes, this way the changes will surely be a result of the supplements. Here's sort of a pretty standard daily diet for myself:
4:30 am - AT2 and OEP
I usedsed to have NO-Xplode on the way to the gym, so these will replace that currently and depending on how I react (I tend to not be too sensitive to stims) I will take some Jack3d with me and drink there before lifting weights.

5am 40 mins on the elliptical, followed by some lifting. Call it a really, really early warm up, but I like to get in a few sets after cardio just to get a bit of a pump to start my day.

6:15/6:30 - 1/3 cup Steel cut oats and my multivitamins and Releve
7am - 6 eggwhites and 1 pack of tuna in water
9:30/10am - Protein Shake
12:30pm - Lunch typically a chicken breast, some steak or fish and some sort of green vegetable (broc, green beans, etc)
3/3:30pm - Protein Shake
6pmish - Dinner, which is typically about the same as lunch and after I get back from my afternoon/evening workout where another session of cardio gets done after my weights.
8pm - Protein Shake

I also will be taking some BCAAs during and post workout. I forgot to include that above and will try and space my dosing of AT2 and OEP to allow for the inclusion of Jack3d before lifting, but without overdoing the stims all at once.

Oh and I'll be putting up a "before" shot soon. I suppose I should say I'm only about 5'11", so 280lbs is quite a bit heavier than where I want to be. I'm also 35 years old. Despite my blathering on and on up until this point, from here on out I plan to keep things short and sweet, stating what I worked that day, if my diet deviated any from the above and if so, how?, as well as give my thoughts on how the AT2 and OEP seemed to react with my system. I'll be doing this for 8 weeks, as I've got a June 1st deadline to be in shape to go to a party and I'd like to look as close to my best as possible. Oh and I'm sure a party sounds a bit like a dopey reason to diet down for, but considering I haven't been out drinking or with friends (aside from my girlfriend), since July 08, it seemed like as good a reason as any for me. lol Thoughts and comments are of course welcome.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this... I dont have time to read the whole intro at the moment, but will for sure, and hopefully drop any helpful hints I can.

Luisciphr1

Awards
Well, there was a slight debaucle with my girlfriend trying to get some pics. She was apparently taking video. lol So, I captured a still and tomorrow I'll hopefully get some actual pics up. I opted not to post the video with me bitching at her asking her how hard can it be to press one button. lol

281lbs, pasty and back at the gym for 30 days or so after a 18 month lay off. Forgive the somewhat frightening use of MS Paint. I do however assure you it's better than my actual mug.

Oops, apparently I haven't posted enough to include an embedded image. I'll see if I can put it in the gallery thing or something.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, there was a slight debaucle with my girlfriend trying to get some pics. She was apparently taking video. lol So, I captured a still and tomorrow I'll hopefully get some actual pics up. I opted not to post the video with me bitching at her asking her how hard can it be to press one button. lol

281lbs, pasty and back at the gym for 30 days or so after a 18 month lay off. Forgive the somewhat frightening use of MS Paint. I do however assure you it's better than my actual mug.

Oops, apparently I haven't posted enough to include an embedded image. I'll see if I can put it in the gallery thing or something.
hahaha...damn girlfriends!

PM me the picture and I will post it up for you. Upload it using tinypic.com or something.

Looking forward to the log!

Luisciphr1

Awards
Thanks Natty. I'm looking forward to starting the stack and seeing the results.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED! Good Luck Brotha!

Im loggin this as well speak as well

Luisciphr1

Awards
SUBBED! Good Luck Brotha!

Im loggin this as well speak as well
I was reading your logs just before posting my own. Just read up on with my oats.

Looks like my stack is on the Fed Ex truck and out for delivery. I was thinking about waiting until Monday to start it, but frankly I may just dive right in tomorrow, as it seems like as good a day as any to start.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! I only went two days at one cap in the morning before I went to two caps (today is my first day at two caps in the AM) and I feel fine. Very alert and I mixed it with my quake(pretty much same as jack3d). I was however sweating like crazy during my workout

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your story is true for so many people, and realizing the situation is definitely the first step you could have taken.

Congrats on the loss thus far, and wish you a continued success.

Do you have the macro breakdown of a common day with regard to diet, also how many actual cals you will be taking? Also what does your weekly workout regimen look like?

I do not know how tight your funds are, but with your weight I would also look into a cortisol control supplement such as EndoAmp by Primordial performance or Lean Xtreme. Higher cortisol levels lead to increased visceral fat retention in the mid section. Visceral fat is the more dangerous of the types and freeing up the visceral fat with endoamp or LX for burning by aT2 and OEP can get you to your goal quicker.

You have a solid base to go off of, and the desire to get it done. I do not see any road blocks for the aT2/OEP stack to help get you to where you need to go.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man! My stack should be here tomorrow, can't wait. I've got faith this will have me ready for a beach filled summer lol

Luisciphr1

Awards
Your story is true for so many people, and realizing the situation is definitely the first step you could have taken.

Congrats on the loss thus far, and wish you a continued success.

Do you have the macro breakdown of a common day with regard to diet, also how many actual cals you will be taking? Also what does your weekly workout regimen look like?

I do not know how tight your funds are, but with your weight I would also look into a cortisol control supplement such as EndoAmp by Primordial performance or Lean Xtreme. Higher cortisol levels lead to increased visceral fat retention in the mid section. Visceral fat is the more dangerous of the types and freeing up the visceral fat with endoamp or LX for burning by aT2 and OEP can get you to your goal quicker.

You have a solid base to go off of, and the desire to get it done. I do not see any road blocks for the aT2/OEP stack to help get you to where you need to go.
Thanks for chiming in and I appreciate the tip on the cortisol control. Would you mind PMing me what you think would work best in combination with the AT2, OEP and Jack3d? Funds aren't an issue (although if the container is made of platinum or something I might take issue with it. lol)

Basic breakdown of my workouts are:
Monday: Chest, Cardio
Tuesday: Back, Cardio
Wednesday: Shoulders, Cardio
Thursday: Bis, Quads, Cardio
Fri: Tris, Abs, Hams, Cardio
Sat: Cardio, and just kind of whatever I feel like to get a pump
Sun: Cardio, abs

I'm fortunate enough that my schedule allows me to workout twice per day and lately have been doing that, with 2 cardio sessions. I'll also be throwing in some BJJ on random nights when sparring partners are available to come to my grappling space, and depending on how I feel I'll start adding in 12 rounds with El Guapo as I get going and probably drop the evening cardio in that case.

So based on that, a supplement that combats cortisol sounds like a great idea. As far as the diet goes, I'll start taking notes on exactly what and how much I'm eating, but up until now the focus has been on cleaning up the diet.

And thanks to everyone else for chiming in. So much for keeping things brief. lol

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for chiming in and I appreciate the tip on the cortisol control. Would you mind PMing me what you think would work best in combination with the AT2, OEP and Jack3d? Funds aren't an issue (although if the container is made of platinum or something I might take issue with it. lol)

Basic breakdown of my workouts are:
Monday: Chest, Cardio
Tuesday: Back, Cardio
Wednesday: Shoulders, Cardio
Thursday: Bis, Quads, Cardio
Fri: Tris, Abs, Hams, Cardio
Sat: Cardio, and just kind of whatever I feel like to get a pump
Sun: Cardio, abs

I'm fortunate enough that my schedule allows me to workout twice per day and lately have been doing that, with 2 cardio sessions. I'll also be throwing in some BJJ on random nights when sparring partners are available to come to my grappling space, and depending on how I feel I'll start adding in 12 rounds with El Guapo as I get going and probably drop the evening cardio in that case.

So based on that, a supplement that combats cortisol sounds like a great idea. As far as the diet goes, I'll start taking notes on exactly what and how much I'm eating, but up until now the focus has been on cleaning up the diet.

And thanks to everyone else for chiming in. So much for keeping things brief. lol
I personally like EndoAmp Max by Primordial Performance. It is more expensive (Though reasonable if you get one of their coupons) but it has the advantage of only limiting cortisol spikes instead of crushing it all together. Cortisol is only a problem if it spikes (Such as first thing in the AM), then it causes the body to retain fat in the midsection, sort of a early defense mechanism against starvation... this is why stress causes weight gain. But cortisol also does quite a few required metabolic functions, so crushing it way down is never a good idea. EndoAmp is a phospho lipid complex that among other things just modulates cortisol to a natural rhythm.... also improves brain function, but that is just added benefit! :)

Luisciphr1

Awards
So, morning would be the best time to take the EndoAmp Max then I take it? Pre-cardio or post? They should give you something by the way, I just bought 3 containers of it. lol

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, morning would be the best time to take the EndoAmp Max then I take it? Pre-cardio or post? They should give you something by the way, I just bought 3 containers of it. lol
Take it immediately upon waking, and wait 10ish minutes before eating. The morning spike is the largest of the day and negating that one is biggest on the list. EndoAmp has a long half life, so you only have to dose once per day.

:D I will definitely let PP know! :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reading your exercise split, it definitely looks more aimed at mass building with regard to your weight training. Have you thought of a 3x per week GH boosting full body workout?

Luisciphr1

Awards
Reading your exercise split, it definitely looks more aimed at mass building with regard to your weight training. Have you thought of a 3x per week GH boosting full body workout?
No I hadn't actually. Usually when I've been training regularly this is how I've simply always done it, since focusing on 1 body part per day on most days, allows me to do the amount of sets I like to. For example, Chest days, usually end up in the 20 or so set range, with most of the real work being done with dumbells, flat, incline and decline (9 worksets and 1 just to warm up) and then mixing in some hammer strength machines, benching using barbells, flys (cable as well as dumbell).

Having said that, I am open to other suggestions.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I hadn't actually. Usually when I've been training regularly this is how I've simply always done it, since focusing on 1 body part per day on most days, allows me to do the amount of sets I like to. For example, Chest days, usually end up in the 20 or so set range, with most of the real work being done with dumbells, flat, incline and decline (9 worksets and 1 just to warm up) and then mixing in some hammer strength machines, benching using barbells, flys (cable as well as dumbell).

Having said that, I am open to other suggestions.
I only say since your main goal right now is fat/weight loss correct? If so, gaining a large Growth Hormone output with a more dynamic full body routine may be to your advantage. And if you haven't mixed it up in awhile, the body shock alone should result in some good gain/loss. Here is a good M&F article. http://www.thepumpingstation.com/feature.html

Luisciphr1

Awards
I only say since your main goal right now is fat/weight loss correct? If so, gaining a large Growth Hormone output with a more dynamic full body routine may be to your advantage. And if you haven't mixed it up in awhile, the body shock alone should result in some good gain/loss. Here is a good M&F article. ***. thepumpingstation.com/feature.html
Thanks, I'm going to read the article now. And not only have I not mixed it up in a while, but up until a few weeks ago I hadn't lifted any weights at all for a year and a half, so anything is better than what I was doing. lol And yeah the main goal is fat loss, but it's nice to see that my strength is going up as I lose as well. Of course it couldn't go much lower than it was, so that's not saying much.

Fed Ex came in and I simply can't wait until Monday to start the stack so I'll be starting day 1 tomorrow. The directions for use on both AT2 and OEP are essentially the same and say to take on an empty stomach before breakfast, so would it be better to do it upon waking and prior to my morning cardio or after the cardio, but before breakfast? I'm thinking before the cardio, but I just want to make sure I take it at the optimal time.

Edit: Oh and I got a chuckle out of the size of the containers of Jack3d. They're tiny in comparison to NO-Xplode, so that pretty much indicated to me there must have truly been a lot of filler.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Damn, what an intro!

I am here for the cookies... and the log. :D

Luisciphr1

Awards
Day 1:
Ok, got up at 5 instead of 4, because I just didn't hear the alarm. Could have something do with staying up until midnight watching UFN and talking to an old friend. I'm about to take the first dose of AT2 and OEP. I'm not usually hit super hard by stims, but this morning I'm certainly hoping there's a kick so I can shake the cobwebs and get going. Today they are the only thing that's going in my system prior to cardio. After assessing tolerance for a few days I'll probably have a serving of Jack3d as I get ready, just prior to my drive to the gym. I'll check in briefly when I get back to report in on how they felt.

Luisciphr1

Awards
Alright, back from doing cardio and just a little weights. First dose of AT2 and OEP, had no negative effects on me, no jitters, etc. I did seem to wake up a bit and I might have sweated a bit more during the cardio, but no indication that taking 1 of each, followed by Jack3d would impact me adversely. So this afternoon, that's exactly what I'll do prior to lifting. I'm looking forward to seeing what effect a few weeks of this stack has.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Go get it man! Get ready for a motivated workout

luke brownlee

Awards
I'm doing the same stack.. I'm the same size as you but ten yrs younger. Went through the same stufff with my mom.. god bless and good luck bro. I started mine Monday.

Luisciphr1

Awards
I'm doing the same stack.. I'm the same size as you but ten yrs younger. Went through the same stufff with my mom.. god bless and good luck bro. I started mine Monday.
Keep us updated on how the stack is going for you too. If you've got a thread on it, post it up. Looking forward to reading about your results man.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, back from doing cardio and just a little weights. First dose of AT2 and OEP, had no negative effects on me, no jitters, etc. I did seem to wake up a bit and I might have sweated a bit more during the cardio, but no indication that taking 1 of each, followed by Jack3d would impact me adversely. So this afternoon, that's exactly what I'll do prior to lifting. I'm looking forward to seeing what effect a few weeks of this stack has.
Perfect. Thats the best way to start!

Let us know how you like it. That stack is HOT

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally like EndoAmp Max by Primordial Performance. It is more expensive (Though reasonable if you get one of their coupons) but it has the advantage of only limiting cortisol spikes instead of crushing it all together. Cortisol is only a problem if it spikes (Such as first thing in the AM), then it causes the body to retain fat in the midsection, sort of a early defense mechanism against starvation... this is why stress causes weight gain. But cortisol also does quite a few required metabolic functions, so crushing it way down is never a good idea. EndoAmp is a phospho lipid complex that among other things just modulates cortisol to a natural rhythm.... also improves brain function, but that is just added benefit! :)
Take it immediately upon waking, and wait 10ish minutes before eating. The morning spike is the largest of the day and negating that one is biggest on the list. EndoAmp has a long half life, so you only have to dose once per day.

:D I will definitely let PP know! :D
Thanks, mang.

I have some catching up to do in this thread now. :)

-John

Luisciphr1

Awards
Alright, staying up late last night really messed with the timing of my workouts, etc today, but everything seemed to go well once I actually got to the gym. Again, no type of jitters, etc or any negative sides from the AT2 and OEP, and throwing in 1.5 scoops of Jack3d didn't cause any either. I was pretty sluggish from about lunch time on and took a nap and just moving slow when I got up, but by the time I got to the gym about an hour later I was focused and feeling good. Lifting went well and cardio after lifting tonight seemed to go by quicker. So far so good.

*Oh and while this thread isn't about the Jack3d per se, I will say big thumbs up on at least one aspect of it, NO-Xplod and SuperPump both tore up my stomach after about an hour and a half. No such side effect with the Jack3d. Time for bed. Until tomorrow folks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, staying up late last night really messed with the timing of my workouts, etc today, but everything seemed to go well once I actually got to the gym. Again, no type of jitters, etc or any negative sides from the AT2 and OEP, and throwing in 1.5 scoops of Jack3d didn't cause any either. I was pretty sluggish from about lunch time on and took a nap and just moving slow when I got up, but by the time I got to the gym about an hour later I was focused and feeling good. Lifting went well and cardio after lifting tonight seemed to go by quicker. So far so good.

*Oh and while this thread isn't about the Jack3d per se, I will say big thumbs up on at least one aspect of it, NO-Xplod and SuperPump both tore up my stomach after about an hour and a half. No such side effect with the Jack3d. Time for bed. Until tomorrow folks.
Sounds like a good day even though you were tired! Looking forward to each day

Luisciphr1

Awards
Day 2: Morning workout went well. Did a small amount of lifting first, then hit 30 mins of cardio which just breezed by and my pace was up slightly from what it had been, without really pushing myself. Again, no negative sides, and I seem to wake up a bit more quickly so that by the time I pull into the gym parking lot I'm ready to go. In the past I've sat there, listened to a song or two and finished up my preworkout drink, not necessary now.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2: Morning workout went well. Did a small amount of lifting first, then hit 30 mins of cardio which just breezed by and my pace was up slightly from what it had been, without really pushing myself. Again, no negative sides, and I seem to wake up a bit more quickly so that by the time I pull into the gym parking lot I'm ready to go. In the past I've sat there, listened to a song or two and finished up my preworkout drink, not necessary now.
Sounds like a solid stack so far :AR15firing:

Luisciphr1

Awards
Day 2 second workout again went well, plenty of energy and focus. Bumped up the Jack3d to 2 scoops preworkout.

Day 3: Everything seems to be going along without a hitch, no negative sides thus far.

Is there anything that suppresses appetive in either AT2 or OEP? I ask, because usually I'm starving by meal time and I actually forgot a meal yesterday. Could have been I was just extra busy, but I was curious. I'll weigh in tomorrow as I do every Sunday, but don't expect to see anything from the stack since I've only been on it for 3 days, but I'll at least be able to tell if my weightloss is still stalled out, or if it's once again moving. If it is moving again, clearly it had something to do with the preworkout NO-Xplod, as well as the At2 and OEP.

luke brownlee

Awards
Oep makes me not want to eat.. I tend to have to force myself to eat on it. Its easy to stay on a 1800 calorie diet with it. Now with the alpha mixed in, it really makes me not want to eat. I get halfway through a small salad and I'm full. Don't know if that is good thing or not but oh well it does its job.

Luisciphr1

Awards
Day 4: Well it's Sunday, and that's the day I weigh in on. Hopped on the scale and it read 272.0. That's quite a bit, but I'm going to say a fair amount of that is water weight, since I spent about an hour and a half grappling after my cardio and weights in the morning. I also managed to miss my breakfast yesterday too. This week, I'm going to make sure I don't miss any meals, I missed at least 2 last week and while I'm glad to see the scale moving in the right direction, 9lbs is just a wee bit more than I was expecting. As far as my diet goes, I don't get as scientific as some of you and it's pretty simple and looks like this day in and day out:

Meal 1: Immediately following weights and cardio in the morning I have oatmeal. Normally it's steel cut outs, but I ran out and had to eat my girlfriends Quaker Oats Maple and Brown Sugar this past week. 160 Calories, 32 grams of Carbs, 2 grams of Fat, 4 grams of protein

Meal 2: About 30 mins after I finish the oatmeal I make my second meal. 6 eggwhites and 1 can of Tuna in Water. I sometimes also throw in a yolk or two (Mainly because I've not seperated the egg real well).

Meal 3: Protein Shake with 2 scoops LG BC + EAA (grape if it matters). I find the LG BC+EAA doesn't mix real well in water, but in a protein shake it seems to get suspended and do pretty well. 48 grams Protein, 3 grams of fat, 6 carbs

Meal 4: 8oz of Chicken, Fish or Steak with 6oz of Green Beans or Brocolli (basically half a bag of one of those microwave steam bags).

Meal 5:
Depending on if I hit the gym in the early afternoon I won't eat again before I lift and do my second round of cardio. If I go later in the evening I will have another protein shake in between Lunch and training, otherwise it gets consumed as I'm leaving the gym.

Meal 6: Pretty much the same as lunch 8 oz Chicken, Fish or Steak, 6oz Veggies.

Meal 7: Another protein shake before bed. Currently it's whey, because that's what I have on hand and haven't been shopping, but I plan on switching that to cassein.

That's pretty much it.

Question: Can you add too many BCAAs? I'm pretty much having between 6 and 10 scoops of the LG BC+EAA per day, spread out over the course of the day at fairly regular intervals.

I botched my last supplement order of the Primordial Performance EndoAmp Max, taking them up on their free fed-ex shipping, not realizing it was coming from Oregon or something, so it won't get here (MD) til Thursday. I'm looking forward to adding that in then, but wish I'd have realized they were way up in the NW, because I'd have shelled out for express shipping. On the brightside shipping was free and they got it out the same day I ordered it. I just wish Fed Ex wasn't shipping it by burro so it would get here faster. lol

Happy Easter everyone.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have how many cals that adds up to, and what type of macro break down it is (Protein/Carbs/Fat)?

Either way you cut it, if your goal is weight loss, that loss is phenominal.

How many grams of BCAAs does that add up to with that mix? The way to tell if you are getting to many grams of protein and/or bcaa's is if when you go take a leak, does the toilet foam up a bit? Obviously some is normal, but if it gets quite foamy then your kidneys are stressed and it is time to dial it back a little bit, or at least add more water.

Luisciphr1

Awards
Thanks for the reply DAdams, I'll do the math on the macro breakdown today. It's definitely high protein, lower carbs and the fat isn't much either. Oh and the total amino acid content of 3 scoops is 10.5 grams (4.5 BCAA, 4g essential amino acids and 2g L Glutamine), so I'm consuming about double that in a day.

Edit: And haven't seen any extra foam, but I'll keep an eye out. As far as water goes, I drink anywhere between 96oz and 124oz per day of water alone, plus the occassional sugar free snapple tea or crystal light, but I've cut way back on both those, to avoid food coloring and other chemicals. Props to my girlfriend for getting me two of these Contigo 32oz water bottles too. They make it really easy to know how much water I'm drinking and the top on it is the best I've seen. It's a press button, that won't leak or spill and as you drink it has a breather hole so air can get in, so no suction is created, so you can essentially just pour the water right in, as much or as little as you need.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just read entire thread, wow-there is some great info in here.

op-great job so far, and continued good luck.:bigok:

Luisciphr1

Awards
Day 5: Everything seems to be going along well so far. My strength is starting to come back slowly but surely (man was/am I weak), cardio is flying by in the morning. Still at 1 AT2 and 1 OEP in the morning and 1 each in the afternoon. Bumped up the Jack3d to 2 scoops preworkout. No type of jitters or negative sides from anything, just more focus, less grogginess in the a.m. and a general desire to start pushing myself again. I've seen a few people upping their dosages after about the first week, but unless the scale doesn't move next Sunday as of right now I don't see the point, unless a PES rep recommends it. Why take more if something is working, right? I don't really note a ton of "stim" response to the stack at this dose, but in the past I've been fairly resistant to stims and have been able to nap immediately following a 24oz Rockstar Zero and things like Lipo 6, Basic Cuts, etc. What matters to me is that the AT2 and OEP have an impact on the scale and in the mirror and this early into it I can only give high marks based on the scale's reading and I could swear I'm looking a bit better in the mirror, but that'd be ridiculous 5 days in (must just be my massive ego).

*By the way, it's easy to tell that I ramble on and on when someone says they just finished reading "the entire thread" as though it's an accomplishment and the thread is barely 2 pages long. lol j/k Thanks to everyone for checking in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 5: Everything seems to be going along well so far. My strength is starting to come back slowly but surely (man was/am I weak), cardio is flying by in the morning. Still at 1 AT2 and 1 OEP in the morning and 1 each in the afternoon. Bumped up the Jack3d to 2 scoops preworkout. No type of jitters or negative sides from anything, just more focus, less grogginess in the a.m. and a general desire to start pushing myself again. I've seen a few people upping their dosages after about the first week, but unless the scale doesn't move next Sunday as of right now I don't see the point, unless a PES rep recommends it. Why take more if something is working, right? I don't really note a ton of "stim" response to the stack at this dose, but in the past I've been fairly resistant to stims and have been able to nap immediately following a 24oz Rockstar Zero and things like Lipo 6, Basic Cuts, etc. What matters to me is that the AT2 and OEP have an impact on the scale and in the mirror and this early into it I can only give high marks based on the scale's reading and I could swear I'm looking a bit better in the mirror, but that'd be ridiculous 5 days in (must just be my massive ego).

*By the way, it's easy to tell that I ramble on and on when someone says they just finished reading "the entire thread" as though it's an accomplishment and the thread is barely 2 pages long. lol j/k Thanks to everyone for checking in.
hey, i have read almost every james clavell novel-you aint got nothing on him, lol. i mirror your resistance to stims, but agree that is not what is important to your goals.

Luisciphr1

Awards
End of Day 5: Not much to say here, just that everything seems to be moving right along. My time at the gym seems to speed by. Well, except when I have to hunt around for dumbells because nobody seems to re-rack their weights at the crappy Ballys I'm going to lately and apparently the staff doesn't seem to set foot upstairs where the weights are to tell people to do it. Not much else to report really and it's just about time to go down and grill some steak. See you tomorrow.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I know the exact Bally's youre talking about if you are in MD DC area haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I know the exact Bally's youre talking about if you are in MD DC area haha
if you ever make it to indy, nifs is the biggest baddest mofo i have ever set foot in-ever. got more sheit than a dairy farm, lol.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you ever make it to indy, nifs is the biggest baddest mofo i have ever set foot in-ever. got more sheit than a dairy farm, lol.
Are you talking MILFy goodness?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking MILFy goodness?
nothing wrong with milf"s, but indy thinks of it's self as amateur capital of america. nifs stands for national institute for fitness and sport-every piece of equipment you have ever dreamed of in one location-the place is extremely badasss. and right next door is the natatorium-olympic quality swimming, and it's open to the public.:drive:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing wrong with milf"s, but indy thinks of it's self as amateur capital of america. nifs stands for national institute for fitness and sport-every piece of equipment you have ever dreamed of in one location-the place is extremely badasss. and right next door is the natatorium-olympic quality swimming, and it's open to the public.:drive:
Here is where I would go... you know... if I could afford something paramount to another car payment.

http://clubs.lifetimefitness.com/West-County/11260/

Luisciphr1

Awards
Day 6: Everything seems to be coming along. Cardio is picking up, strength is picking up, and I'm sweating like crazy with energy to spare, so far I'm really pleased with this stack. Seems to be a good compliment to my diet which is fairly strict and I don't seem to be having any trouble sticking to it. Well, I did have a few Gummy Butterflies, but all the rest of the Easter candy went to work with my girlfriend. lol Nothing out of the ordinary to report, so it's off to finish my post workout shake and relax.

Oh and that NIFS sounds good. I love the price of my Ballys membership, but the dumbells only go up to 95lbs and that doesn't cut it for back or chest days really and I prefer dumbells to a barbell. Maybe I'll have to sneak over to Golds and see how heavy theirs go.

Edit: Oh it looks like my EndoAmp Max will be here tomorrow, as will a couple tubs of Muscle Marinade I ordered when it was on sale (couldn't resist). I'm looking forward to adding the EndoAmp in and I'll rotate the Muscle Marinade in once I finish the first container of Jack3d, just to keep things interesting.