HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    yeah....kinda like HGHpro....and testapro....and well u catch my drift
    LOL
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man GH did you see Aleals log he is UP 1.5 lbs while cutting. NOT RECOMPING, cutting. More like a shred-bulk...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man GH did you see Aleals log he is UP 1.5 lbs while cutting. NOT RECOMPING, cutting. More like a shred-bulk...
    I havent been able to catch up with everyone's logs in the past day or two. Gonna sit down tomorrow and catch up with everyone.

I gotta head out again. Just got back from judo. Did not feel well today. Just had a bad day. Sipping on some recoverpro. Gotta suck it up and keep truckin.

Ill report in again tomorrow with my squat numbers.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

I havent been able to catch up with everyone's logs in the past day or two. Gonna sit down tomorrow and catch up with everyone.

I gotta head out again. Just got back from judo. Did not feel well today. Just had a bad day. Sipping on some recoverpro. Gotta suck it up and keep truckin.

Ill report in again tomorrow with my squat numbers.

It is damn hard keeping up with all these logs believe me I know.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yah I was freakin about that one, after 1 week or just over...

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It is damn hard keeping up with all these logs believe me I know.
    Tell me about it and I just starting posting at bb.com can't really keep up over there, but I try...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think I have 25 threads in my list of recently updated. It is so hard to spread the love around evenly. LOL So many kick ass people on here you want to follow that is gets insane. I am more confused trying to pick out a thread to go to than a stud dog in a room full of bitches in heat. Probably not as satisfied as he would be afterwards though...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think I have 25 threads in my list of recently updated. It is so hard to spread the love around evenly. LOL So many kick ass people on here you want to follow that is gets insane. I am more confused trying to pick out a thread to go to than a stud dog in a room full of bitches in heat. Probably not as satisfied as he would be afterwards though...
    I usually do an AM check every couple of hours if I am just around the house/work. If I miss a day, Ill have 30+ subscribed thread updates.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. AI Sports Nutrition

I am out of my mind. I just checked my user CP and here is what I have for subbed threads. Time for some house cleaning. Now just to find the time to do the cleaning LMAO!!!

Folder ControlsJump to Folder:
    Subscriptions (1202 Threads)
    View all Subscribed Threads | Edit Folders | Empty Current Folder
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

WOW, alright, maybe I am not in such a bad place, haha.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

that's awesome Pem!!!! and I thought I was bad!!!
    Working on living
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I have like 93 and thought that was bad. I always forget to unsub when they are over...
  12. AI Sports Nutrition

I have like 93 and thought that was bad. I always forget to unsub when they are over...
    I am just a knuckle head.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Dam......u guys i dont think ur involved enough....

Yeah and i just caught up with Aaeleal log and the guy is doing a all around bang up job. When he hits the stage he is gonna be ridiculous.

So Time to update my workouts!!

I hit squat the other day and i will say that even though i was not feeling strong i definitely put up my weight"

Goal is 3 reps for 3 sets:

345x3
    395x5
    445....i said fug it im going to 455

put on 455 and lost my balance the first attempt and had the power rack catch me. Mentally this fugged me good. But i casted that whimpy mindset aside and got up under that bad boy again

455x10 new PR i believe

Stripped to 225 hit 2 sets at 15 reps then 25 reps

Then i hit maybe two more sets of 225 pausing at the bottom super setting with BOR.

I could have hit more on thr 455 but my form was wavering and i wasnt hitting it properly by rep 10. My dad looked at me and said why did you stop? I said my form was shiz and he said that i could have easily banged out 4 more reps. BUt commeneded me on stopping when my form was giving. At 190 my form should be impeccable if i wanna rep out with 455, if not i could get injured.

I am def not used to HGH Pro's strength gains. Ive used Prime and Powerfull stacked before and that was amazing but i could feel like i was getting stronger. HGH Pro...i just am stronger despite how i feel. I even thought i wouldnt hit 455 more then 3 reps...and low and behold the minute i hit that 1st rep i thought to myself...this is lighter then i remember and just kept going.

HGH Pro is helping me blast PR's left and right. Next couple of workouts will be my 531 week and im def gonna try and push the envelope!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dam......u guys i dont think ur involved enough....

Yeah and i just caught up with Aaeleal log and the guy is doing a all around bang up job. When he hits the stage he is gonna be ridiculous.

So Time to update my workouts!!

I hit squat the other day and i will say that even though i was not feeling strong i definitely put up my weight"

Goal is 3 reps for 3 sets:

345x3
    395x5
    445....i said fug it im going to 455

put on 455 and lost my balance the first attempt and had the power rack catch me. Mentally this fugged me good. But i casted that whimpy mindset aside and got up under that bad boy again

455x10 new PR i believe

Stripped to 225 hit 2 sets at 15 reps then 25 reps

Then i hit maybe two more sets of 225 pausing at the bottom super setting with BOR.

I could have hit more on thr 455 but my form was wavering and i wasnt hitting it properly by rep 10. My dad looked at me and said why did you stop? I said my form was shiz and he said that i could have easily banged out 4 more reps. BUt commeneded me on stopping when my form was giving. At 190 my form should be impeccable if i wanna rep out with 455, if not i could get injured.

I am def not used to HGH Pro's strength gains. Ive used Prime and Powerfull stacked before and that was amazing but i could feel like i was getting stronger. HGH Pro...i just am stronger despite how i feel. I even thought i wouldnt hit 455 more then 3 reps...and low and behold the minute i hit that 1st rep i thought to myself...this is lighter then i remember and just kept going.

HGH Pro is helping me blast PR's left and right. Next couple of workouts will be my 531 week and im def gonna try and push the envelope!

Wow again above and beyond what I expected!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. AI Sports Nutrition

Very nice on the 455 PR that is awesome.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow again above and beyond what I expected!!
    I can really see my putting up 500 for a couple of solid reps...im suppose to hit 470 next time i squat....i dont know i may decide to up that to something a little more challenging.

Very nice on the 455 PR that is awesome.
    Thank you sir i was a bit surprised myself. I cant wait to stack this with other goodies!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

great work GH!!! man you are a beast!!
    Working on living
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

You gotta love that... 455x10 at 190 and he thinks he may push the envelope NEXT TIME!!! WTF GH, you shoved the envelope, it fell down and is afraid to play with you anymore. You will be pushing the shipping box from here on out. Mere paper does not hold up to your "push".
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great work GH!!! man you are a beast!!
    Look whose is talking...haha you're quite the beast urself my friend. Heck you been tearing it up so nasty in the gym you would blow me away. I gotta start hitting some more cardio.....

You gotta love that... 455x10 at 190 and he thinks he may push the envelope NEXT TIME!!! WTF GH, you shoved the envelope, it fell down and is afraid to play with you anymore. You will be pushing the shipping box from here on out. Mere paper does not hold up to your "push".
    LMAO! Maybe that explains why no one wanted to play tag with me....they always cried after i tagged them...i never understood why...jk

I feel i am sacrificing a good bit of cardio with all this emphasis on pure pushing power. So once im ready to cut im gonna focus on maintaining my gains and upping my cardio drastically. So if I can reach some new goals conditioning wise. This will help me drop fat as long as my diet stay on par...

Im thinking of hitting up the super anabolic stack(testopro, stoked, HGHPro) during my cut ontop of my cutting stack....This will allow strength gains during a cut.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

What about HIIT training while doing this protocal you will still effectively be training explosiveness so it should help your explosiveness in lifting as well as burn a lot of fat in a short period.
  21. AI Sports Nutrition

Look whose is talking...haha you're quite the beast urself my friend. Heck you been tearing it up so nasty in the gym you would blow me away. I gotta start hitting some more cardio.....

LMAO! Maybe that explains why no one wanted to play tag with me....they always cried after i tagged them...i never understood why...jk

I feel i am sacrificing a good bit of cardio with all this emphasis on pure pushing power. So once im ready to cut im gonna focus on maintaining my gains and upping my cardio drastically. So if I can reach some new goals conditioning wise. This will help me drop fat as long as my diet stay on par...

Im thinking of hitting up the super anabolic stack(testopro, stoked, hghup) during my cut ontop of my cutting stack....This will allow strength gains during a cut.
    That sounds like on hell of a stack.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Correction HGH PRO, testopro, stoked......typo that i should have caught on earlier.

Last night i got the best 6 hours of sleep ive ever had. Woke up today and hit up a 15 hour shift with fire rescue. Im looking forward to some more HGh Pro and some very recuperative sleep.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Actually the entire stack is still under revision...but the muscle building component will be headed by AI muscle builders with maybe one extra fun supp for strength and recovery. The rest will be for fat burning.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

What about HIIT training while doing this protocal you will still effectively be training explosiveness so it should help your explosiveness in lifting as well as burn a lot of fat in a short period.
    Im actually thinking about hitting up the protocol that u helped me design(more like you then me). Its almost the same idea as a combined HIIT/powerlifting. I am gonna send you the routine some time in the future and you can see if its on par with what i should be doing to push my limits.

Im thinking HIIT cardio 3x a week(with judo in the evening) with super lifting protocol 3x a week.

Adding to that an 8 week diet with caloric cycling....and we may be able to get me into the single digits...
  25. AI Sports Nutrition

Im actually thinking about hitting up the protocol that u helped me design(more like you then me). Its almost the same idea as a combined HIIT/powerlifting. I am gonna send you the routine some time in the future and you can see if its on par with what i should be doing to push my limits.

Im thinking HIIT cardio 3x a week(with judo in the evening) with super lifting protocol 3x a week.

Adding to that an 8 week diet with caloric cycling....and we may be able to get me into the single digits...
    With you teaming up with Kleen I can only see good things happening.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Definitely send that my way and we will get you lean and mean and strong like a bull. Well the strong like a bull is already there...
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

um..... ME NEXT!!!
    Working on living
  28. AI Sports Nutrition

Definitely send that my way and we will get you lean and mean and strong like a bull. Well the strong like a bull is already there...
    Yes he is a strong bro for sure!!!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Late to the party. But I'm sub. Great log so far
    I will work for supplements!
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Hey Dragon good to have you!

There is one thing about Kleen and routines in that it meshes perfectly into my idea of training. I can push my self to the breaking point every workout and then bust out a few more reps for good measure.

So sorry i have not been as attentive on everyones logs but being class leader in my EMT training class gots my hands tied. Also i had a 15 hour shift with fire rescue and i have a lot of work to catch up on. SO at minimum i wanna keep my log as updated as possible.

Yesterday i ended up working out late at night after my ride. Now mind you i had been riding and working with fire rescue since 6 am and got home round 9:30. Nice long day. So i rested a minute from the long day, changed into my lifting clothes took 3 motivate and got ready to lift.

Go Hard Or Go Home style workout:
    You're body is beatin, you're mind is fried, you're emotional spent and every fiber of your being is screaming for rest, but you know ur not the best, you know there are millions stronger then you, so you gird up your loins and add some extra weight on that bar to beat out any amount of weakness that dares try to keep you from being the best.

Standing military press: goal is first set 5, second set 3, last set 1

140x5
    160x3
    175......yea this is when i manned the fug up and added on an extra 10 lbs

185x 4---> new PR

Again a testament to the power of HGH PRO. Amazing strength results even after a log hard days work.

AFter that:

135x7x4

Standing Dumbbell military:
    45: 6x5x8(rested longer then i should)x4

Side laters supersetted with dumbbell upright rows
    25 lbs 3 sets at 10 reps each

Tricep extensions with dips supersetted to failure

Called it a night. Weight is still 190.

Oh and strong like a bull....not yet but im working for it. Im thinking one day i should be able to punch a charging bull in the head and kill it on the spot from massive blunt force trauma. NOW THATS STRENGTH!
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

um..... ME NEXT!!!
    um im pretty sure you tearing it up pretty nasty as is
  32. AI Sports Nutrition

Hey Dragon good to have you!

There is one thing about Kleen and routines in that it meshes perfectly into my idea of training. I can push my self to the breaking point every workout and then bust out a few more reps for good measure.

So sorry i have not been as attentive on everyones logs but being class leader in my EMT training class gots my hands tied. Also i had a 15 hour shift with fire rescue and i have a lot of work to catch up on. SO at minimum i wanna keep my log as updated as possible.

Yesterday i ended up working out late at night after my ride. Now mind you i had been riding and working with fire rescue since 6 am and got home round 9:30. Nice long day. So i rested a minute from the long day, changed into my lifting clothes took 3 motivate and got ready to lift.

Go Hard Or Go Home style workout:
    You're body is beatin, you're mind is fried, you're emotional spent and every fiber of your being is screaming for rest, but you know ur not the best, you know there are millions stronger then you, so you gird up your loins and add some extra weight on that bar to beat out any amount of weakness that dares try to keep you from being the best.

Standing military press: goal is first set 5, second set 3, last set 1

140x5
    160x3
    175......yea this is when i manned the fug up and added on an extra 10 lbs

185x 4---> new PR

Again a testament to the power of HGH PRO. Amazing strength results even after a log hard days work.

AFter that:

135x7x4

Standing Dumbbell military:
    45: 6x5x8(rested longer then i should)x4

Side laters supersetted with dumbbell upright rows
    25 lbs 3 sets at 10 reps each

Tricep extensions with dips supersetted to failure

Called it a night. Weight is still 190.

Oh and strong like a bull....not yet but im working for it. Im thinking one day i should be able to punch a charging bull in the head and kill it on the spot from massive blunt force trauma. NOW THATS STRENGTH!
    Can I be your agent? When this day draws near I will start selling tickets to the event we will both be RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

The stack you are thinking of is going to do the trick, you can cut calories and still make significant gains of strength in a cut. Once you get below 10% it gets harder though, that's where HGHPro will be most valuable.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

congrats on the PR GH!!! Those are sick numbers man!!
    Working on living
  35. AI Sports Nutrition

I agree they are totally sick.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Can I be your agent? When this day draws near I will start selling tickets to the event we will both be RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sure! haha and I'll where a team anabolic shirt during the event!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The stack you are thinking of is going to do the trick, you can cut calories and still make significant gains of strength in a cut. Once you get below 10% it gets harder though, that's where HGHPro will be most valuable.
    As long as i dont get weaker then that is the key. Normally without proper supplementation it would be extremely difficult to cut weight and not lose strength. But now withthe right natural supps, this goal is very possible.

Thank you, I was content with the PR. Movin on up to my 405 standing military press goal(for reps of course). One rep and one pound at a time!

I agree they are totally sick.
    really? I was feeling quite healthy when i hit them....tired but not sick....haha ok bad joke i know.....thank you for the compliments guys
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

For a GH releaser i personally think the strength increases 2 weeks in are phenomnenal.
    Those are some amazing increases in strength!!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Yup the HGHpro is coming on through!! hahah!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Nice PR
    I will work for supplements!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am really liking the sleep I am getting on HGHpro and I am in the middle of some of the most unsettling times I have been in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT
    By thesinner in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 392
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 02:32 PM
  2. No Excuses, Just Results: Rodja's Log
    By Rodja in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 09:28 AM
  3. There's No More Excuses
    By MESSPLAY in forum General Chat