HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HEEELLLLLOOOOO ALL YOU ANABOLIC MINDS!!

Welcome to my sponsored log of Anabolic Innovations NEW GH releaser called "HGH Pro". I was fortunate and blessed enough to be chosen to run this product and give all you knowledge hungry peers an accurate log of my experience with HGH Pro. I will not be running HGH Pro alone. Rather i will be combining this new product with two other products from the AI line up: glycbol and motivate. Now the purpose of this is to highlight the syngery that all of the AI products pose when combined. The nutrient partitioning of glycbol will allow no calorie go to waste. The pure drive and motivation factor motivate promises will keep my gym sessions as intense as they can be. And lastly...the true reason of this log is HGH Pro!

HGH Pro poses a number of benefits including:

- Promote healthy HGH levels.

· Promote deeper and more restful sleep

· Increase appetite

· Increase strength

· Increase recovery

· Promote clear skin

· Support optimal acetyl-choline production

· Control prolactin

· Control somatostatin

· Increase fat loss

Now this is all fine and dandy on paper but does it yeild results? Well startign tomorrow when it arrives in the mail. What will i be grading this product on:

Sleep
Recovery
Strengh
Fat Loss
Body Composition
Skin Appearance

I have been off all supplementation for 2 weeks now. My body and strength gains are back to baseline. My routine will be Wendler's 531 powerlifting routine. My diet will be strict in reference to my goal which is strength gain and fat loss/minimal gain. Caloric range is anywhere from 2100 on very low days to 2700-2800. I try to maintain 2500. I do partake on the occasional cheat meals about once a week dependong on how strict my diet has been throughout the week. I will post up meals and nutrition throughout the log to give everyong a good idea of what my diet looks like as well as to serve as a point of criticism for those far more knowlegable then myself.

My workout schedule is as follows:

Sunday: Lift
Monday: judo/cardio
Tuesday: Lift
Wednesday: judo/cardio
Thursday: Lift
Friday:judo/cardio
Saturday: Rest

My sunday lift was as follows:

Standing military press: Goal 3 sets of 5

120: 5
140: 5
160: 8

This is a 1 rep gain on my previous workout at 160. This is about normal strength gain.

Again I want to thank AI's for the opportunity to log these products and give my honest opinion.

Note: Many of you feel sponsored logs lose credability. Personally being given the opportunity to try a product for free binds me to give an honest opinion void of biase. Yes i may very much like AI and their products but in no way will this weigh on my ability to judge results. Either the weight goes up...or it doesnt.

This log is to give you, my fellow peers, the insight you are looking for in regards to this product. Dishonoring that trust with a biase and false review taints my word, and without a man's word...he is nothing.

Tuesday is deadlift. Tonight i wont be able to go to judo so I will hit 15-20 minutes of cardio.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
been excited for this product for a month now. You just very well may be the reason to buy or not to buy. Can you handle that kind of pressure?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been waiting for this day. Bring it.
Sir...have you not read...its already been BROUGHT!! Thanks for joining in ont he carnage

been excited for this product for a month now. You just very well may be the reason to buy or not to buy. Can you handle that kind of pressure?
Well....i will let the weight do the talking for me. If i cant handle it...ill be crushed...end of story...no excuses

in my friend
HELLZ YEAH BRODA!! Log wouldnt be the same without you!

Subbed for this ride for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buckle up...dont want anybody to get hurt. haha thank you

subbed.... good luck
Thank you, and good to have you in

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for getting this started already!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in this beyotch! Bring it GH, I know you will use the GH to GH or GH...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh man. Excited for this.
your excited? Im like fat kid watching the waiter bring him his cake! Thanks for joining in!

I am in this beyotch! Bring it GH, I know you will use the GH to GH or GH...
The KLEEN MACHINE has joined us ladies and gentlemen. Please keep your extrimities in the cart for this ride has just taken off. You sound STOKED!....I wonder why? haha. Thanks for joining my good man

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one of only a few anabolic innovation products i haven't tried, lets see what it can do.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

I am on board!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one of only a few anabolic innovation products i haven't tried, lets see what it can do.
I will keep you posted good sir

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOUUUUUUU. . . WELL THIS IS NO LOG WITH OUT THE CREW AND ME TOO HAHA :fest30: Champagne for everyone once there done cycling and competiting haha but booty for alll

:booty: :booty:

Attachments

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOUUUUUUU. . . WELL THIS IS NO LOG WITH OUT THE CREW AND ME TOO HAHA :fest30: Champagne for everyone once there done cycling and competiting haha but booty for alll

Soo bootiful....it rushes the blood to all the right places....HGH Pro may not raise test levels but pictures like that sure do!

Good to have you join the fray big A!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Really liking this log now!!!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You better believe I am up in here, always enjoy a good GHGH log and even better with a GH product!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You better believe I am up in here, always enjoy a good GHGH log and even better with a GH product!
about time!! jk Thank you and ur input will be very much appreciated buddy!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
about time!! jk Thank you and ur input will be very much appreciated buddy!
I was too busy setting 4 PRs to be the first in line, but hey, I am sure you understand. :yawn:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was too busy setting 4 PRs to be the first in line, but hey, I am sure you understand. :yawn:
As long as your busting it up in the gym ur absence/tardiness is excused.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I second that. . hahahah i won't lie i don't know ya but n e one good in GH book is good ppl!!! soo when does the insanity begin!!! :AR15firing:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to how this works for yourself and if you notice increased sleep.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you mention the dosing ? I will be running this by this weekend I would hope, maybe today!! I'll be looking for extra rest....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Soo bootiful....it rushes the blood to all the right places....HGH Pro may not raise test levels but pictures like that sure do!
Good to have you join the fray big A!
It is specifically a HGH booster and recovery agent BUT as an added side benefit the 98% L-Dopa should also stimulate LH so there is going to be some increase in testosterone production for sure.
I second that. . hahahah i won't lie i don't know ya but n e one good in GH book is good ppl!!! soo when does the insanity begin!!! :AR15firing:
Fin is top notch and making some great improvements. You should definitely check out his log.

Did you mention the dosing ? I will be running this by this weekend I would hope, maybe today!! I'll be looking for extra rest....
Not sure how many pills we take but I remember it being one dose at night only.

GH, did you take this last night and if so how was your sleep.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ya this is nice because i'll be running HGHpro as well!!! Lets see what shes got babae!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No he is definitely gong to be too well rested to still be sleeping. Probably an impromptu jog or practicing his Judo throws on cattle at the nearest ranch.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The madness started sunday in establishing a baseline feel for my routine. I have been sore for a while so recovery is back to normal. Diet is established. Sleep is established. Routine has been established. I've worked out for 2 weeks without supplementation so i can now rate gym performance.

This is what I like to refer to as settign a control in a one person evaluation.

The actual supplementation begins today when i get it in the mail where i will start immediately.

Looking forward to how this works for yourself and if you notice increased sleep.
Thank you for joining and i will report any benefits/negative side effects as they occur. I dont expect to notice anything for the first week. I am really trying to tone down my excitement level to rule out possible placebo. Time to be as critical as possible.

I have not mentioned dosing. I will dose according to beta protocol which is 5 caps pre bed. Motivate will be taken 2-4 caps pre-workout and 2-4 caps throughout the day on lift days. Glycbol will be 2 caps pre-carbs with a little bit of biotin.

I will say this again once my bottles arrive later today.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is specifically a HGH booster and recovery agent BUT as an added side benefit the 98% L-Dopa should also stimulate LH so there is going to be some increase in testosterone production for sure.
Fin is top notch and making some great improvements. You should definitely check out his log.

Not sure how many pills we take but I remember it being one dose at night only.

GH, did you take this last night and if so how was your sleep.
Thank you for the added insight of the product. Your input always add added depth and analysis which is why you always play a crucial role in the logs your a part of. GOOD LOOKING OUT BRO!!

And no i did not take a dose last night. Tonight will be my first dose.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...Definitely interested in seeing your results!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya this is nice because i'll be running HGHpro as well!!! Lets see what shes got babae!
Post up a link to your log when you start it! Would love to join in.

Damn GH must still be sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly i went to bed at 1 and woke up at 7 and ran out the door for class. Got a solid 6 hours which is the minimum i want to get. I had an exam in class today and im on my lunch break now.

No he is definitely gong to be too well rested to still be sleeping. Probably an impromptu jog or practicing his Judo throws on cattle at the nearest ranch.
Hmmm....that not a bad idea. Good to tenderize beef before consuming right?

Speaking of which i have been focusing a lot on my grappling judo/wrestling/jiu-jitsu. I should brush up on strikes before i get rusty.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Diet thus far

Woke up:

Meal 1: was in a rush
1 cup Rolled oats
3 scoops whey
2 tablespoons natty PB
2% milk

Meal 2:

Brown rice
3 Chicken thighs skin removed

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The madness started sunday in establishing a baseline feel for my routine. I have been sore for a while so recovery is back to normal. Diet is established. Sleep is established. Routine has been established. I've worked out for 2 weeks without supplementation so i can now rate gym performance.

This is what I like to refer to as settign a control in a one person evaluation.

The actual supplementation begins today when i get it in the mail where i will start immediately.

Thank you for joining and i will report any benefits/negative side effects as they occur. I dont expect to notice anything for the first week. I am really trying to tone down my excitement level to rule out possible placebo. Time to be as critical as possible.

I have not mentioned dosing. I will dose according to beta protocol which is 5 caps pre bed. Motivate will be taken 2-4 caps pre-workout and 2-4 caps throughout the day on lift days. Glycbol will be 2 caps pre-carbs with a little bit of biotin.

I will say this again once my bottles arrive later today.
The dose is actually 4 pills, not 5. Their was an error in the write-up that was posted, but the bottle you get should say 4.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dose is actually 4 pills, not 5. Their was an error in the write-up that was posted, but the bottle you get should say 4.
Thanks, yah I thought I heard 5... carry on...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
4 caps b4 bed!! Got it!!! :AR15firing:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

SIT BACK AND HOLD ON!!! This log just got serious. I recieved my HGH Pro in the mail along with a nice shirt and some free samples. I of course will give my review of them as i take them. I got some free perform, a chocolate chip cookie mix and a sample of Motivate i can use to kick off the stack.

Recommeded dose is 4 caps so i will pop 4 caps before bed on an empty stomach.

Since i have been on stimulants for 2 weeks ill pop 2 pills of motivate...wait 30 minutes see if i feel good and go from there. I just had a nice long day at class so its time to put Motivate to the test!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the correction! 4 caps it is and yes serving says 4 caps even though it says take 5 on the directions. Just a small typo that u have quickly corrected.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shirt? What does it look like?

Are the HGHpro caps solid like pic shows? Just curious, lol.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shirt? What does it look like?

Are the HGHpro caps solid like pic shows? Just curious, lol.
The shirt is a vibrant red with "Anabolc Innovations" written across the chest in a whiteish gray font with Team Anabolic written in bold white right under. It is a very nice shirt. It will recieve the star treatment and be broken in with deadlifts...and maybe even some sprints right after

The caps are a dark purple, reminds me of a regal purple almost. Bottle contains 120 pills and at 4 pills a day is approx 30 days worth. The font and what it says is the same.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I don't have that shirt, but I do have a red "Got Stoked" tank.

Go break that bad boy in!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shirt is a vibrant red with "Anabolc Innovations" written across the chest in a whiteish gray font with Team Anabolic written in bold white right under. It is a very nice shirt. It will recieve the star treatment and be broken in with deadlifts...and maybe even some sprints right after

The caps are a dark purple, reminds me of a regal purple almost. Bottle contains 120 pills and at 4 pills a day is approx 30 days worth. The font and what it says is the same.
Deads are a fine way to break it in.:)