HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. So im think i may try 5 pills of Motivate today...see if it puts me into hyperdrive for my lift!!!

    Will update in a couple of hours. Stay tuned...today is DEADLIFTS!!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.


  2. hit it hard bro!!!!
    Working on living
    •   
       

  3. No excuses


    Today's lift was interesting.

    Now previously i posted i was looking to take 5 caps of motivate then lift. What i did not mention is that about an hour and a half before i had a cheat meal of this delicious new york style pizza.

    Well the itis hit me hard. I passed out and took a power nap from 8:00 to around 11:30. When i opened my eyes expecting to see 8:30..or 8:45....it was in fact 11:30. This made two thoughts run through my head....**** it and pop some HGH Pro and go back to bed or get up and train.

    Well if you havent gotten the general feel for the kind of guy I am...i got my @ss up and took a mile walk to get the blood circulating and wake up. I then proceeded to stretch out very well to avoid any kind of injury. So without further ado...my no excuses workout.

    Deadlift: goal is 3 sets of 3

    275x3
    315x3
    350x8

    At this point i would like to note my grip was feeling quite weak today. This is probably due to the fact i was lifting at around 1-2 o'clock in the morning and my body was screaming "Why the F*ck are u not in bed!". I laughed a bit and kept working out.

    Grabbed my wraps: 1-2 minute rests
    405x8
    405(no wraps)x1
    405(with wraps)x 2 slow reps focusing on form and muscle activation

    Power cleans: 30 second rest
    135x5
    185x1
    185x1
    called it quits b/c form was giving way

    Hack squats on power rack:30 second rest
    135x12
    135x13
    135x12

    Walked outside and hit up some light martial arts(judo and strikes) to warm down and focus on technique and weak points i may have in my technique.

    Not a stellar work out by any means but I lifted, no excuses. Now I am about to pass out and wake up in a few hours so as to not completely mess up my diurnal cycle.



    UPDATE ON HGH PRO:
    Last night was interesting. After having falling asleep and hitting probably one sleep cycle i was awoken by a phone call. Well needless to say it was a friend of mine(female) and she needed to talk for a bit. Me understanding that everyone needs someone to talk to late at night so as not to go insane thought...5 minutes and ill be back in bed. Well as all you veterans know...it wasnt 5 minutes...it was an hour and a half. After finally hanging up i was wide awake but amazingly relaxed still. Took me about an hour to fall asleep but when i did fall asleep it was a very restful sleep for the duration of the night. Woke up for class without a hitch and got a moving on my day.

    Strength: strength is there...couldnt really feel it as to the circumstances of my workout. But I think for a sh*tty lift, my numbers demonstrate an increase in strength. Why? B/c the workout mirrors stronger workouts i have had in the past save today i truly felt at maybe 60-80% of my full strength. At 100% i probably could have pulled 350 for at least 10 reps and 405 for about the same.


    Recovery: amazing so far. Soreness is minimal but still there. Recovering significantly faster then baseline.

    Sleep: 10/10 easily one of the best benefits of this product

    Fat Loss: havent measured or taken into account....i will be doing so around mid-late 3rd week. As of now i have been on HGH Pro for only 10 days.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  4. Man I could use a little extra sleep right now, I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't to back to sleep so I said fuggit, and went down and did my am fasted cardio. That's all I have for today and have a mini carb up tonight so I'll sleep rather soundly. Maybe my HGHPro will be in today.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Today's lift was interesting.

    Now previously i posted i was looking to take 5 caps of motivate then lift. What i did not mention is that about an hour and a half before i had a cheat meal of this delicious new york style pizza.

    Well the itis hit me hard. I passed out and took a power nap from 8:00 to around 11:30. When i opened my eyes expecting to see 8:30..or 8:45....it was in fact 11:30. This made two thoughts run through my head....**** it and pop some HGH Pro and go back to bed or get up and train.

    Well if you havent gotten the general feel for the kind of guy I am...i got my @ss up and took a mile walk to get the blood circulating and wake up. I then proceeded to stretch out very well to avoid any kind of injury. So without further ado...my no excuses workout.

    Deadlift: goal is 3 sets of 3

    275x3
    315x3
    350x8

    At this point i would like to note my grip was feeling quite weak today. This is probably due to the fact i was lifting at around 1-2 o'clock in the morning and my body was screaming "Why the F*ck are u not in bed!". I laughed a bit and kept working out.

    Grabbed my wraps: 1-2 minute rests
    405x8
    405(no wraps)x1
    405(with wraps)x 2 slow reps focusing on form and muscle activation

    Power cleans: 30 second rest
    135x5
    185x1
    185x1
    called it quits b/c form was giving way

    Hack squats on power rack:30 second rest
    135x12
    135x13
    135x12

    Walked outside and hit up some light martial arts(judo and strikes) to warm down and focus on technique and weak points i may have in my technique.

    Not a stellar work out by any means but I lifted, no excuses. Now I am about to pass out and wake up in a few hours so as to not completely mess up my diurnal cycle.



    UPDATE ON HGH PRO:
    Last night was interesting. After having falling asleep and hitting probably one sleep cycle i was awoken by a phone call. Well needless to say it was a friend of mine(female) and she needed to talk for a bit. Me understanding that everyone needs someone to talk to late at night so as not to go insane thought...5 minutes and ill be back in bed. Well as all you veterans know...it wasnt 5 minutes...it was an hour and a half. After finally hanging up i was wide awake but amazingly relaxed still. Took me about an hour to fall asleep but when i did fall asleep it was a very restful sleep for the duration of the night. Woke up for class without a hitch and got a moving on my day.

    Strength: strength is there...couldnt really feel it as to the circumstances of my workout. But I think for a sh*tty lift, my numbers demonstrate an increase in strength. Why? B/c the workout mirrors stronger workouts i have had in the past save today i truly felt at maybe 60-80% of my full strength. At 100% i probably could have pulled 350 for at least 10 reps and 405 for about the same.


    Recovery: amazing so far. Soreness is minimal but still there. Recovering significantly faster then baseline.

    Sleep: 10/10 easily one of the best benefits of this product

    Fat Loss: havent measured or taken into account....i will be doing so around mid-late 3rd week. As of now i have been on HGH Pro for only 10 days.

    Any late night calls from the women friends only means one thing bro....BOOTY CALL!...should have taken advantage of that

  6. NICE WORK GH!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOMOM!!!! This is where you've been hiding!! muahha!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  7. great lift GH, especially given the circumstances!!! Great review going on here to bro!!
    Working on living

  8. My phone goes Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-ling cuz the girls want Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-ling... B-B-B...Booty callllllll, B-B-B...Booty callllllll!!!!

    Sorry, blame YG he put that song in my head...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  9. LOL, I remember that song. It was awufl.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    My phone goes Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-ling cuz the girls want Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-ling... B-B-B...Booty callllllll, B-B-B...Booty callllllll!!!!

    Sorry, blame YG he put that song in my head...
    You can blame me....Get it in Buoy!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man I could use a little extra sleep right now, I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't to back to sleep so I said fuggit, and went down and did my am fasted cardio. That's all I have for today and have a mini carb up tonight so I'll sleep rather soundly. Maybe my HGHPro will be in today.
    If you sleep turns out to be anything like mine...your gonna love HGH Pro very dearly. Sleep has become a highlight of my day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Any late night calls from the women friends only means one thing bro....BOOTY CALL!...should have taken advantage of that
    I had that little voice in the back of my head saying "HIT DAT SHIZ DANGIT! SHE WILL THANK YOU FOR IT!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    NICE WORK GH!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOMOM!!!! This is where you've been hiding!! muahha!!
    hey hey...i dont hide...i lurk

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great lift GH, especially given the circumstances!!! Great review going on here to bro!!
    Thank you sir. I was pleased that i got up and got what needed to be done out of the way.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    My phone goes Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-ling cuz the girls want Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-ling... B-B-B...Booty callllllll, B-B-B...Booty callllllll!!!!

    Sorry, blame YG he put that song in my head...
    haha i think i got one better for you

    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/703/
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    My phone goes Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-lingalingling, Ring-a-ling cuz the girls want Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-lingalingling, Ding-a-ling... B-B-B...Booty callllllll, B-B-B...Booty callllllll!!!!

    Sorry, blame YG he put that song in my head...
    LMAO!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  13. OFF Day


    Yesterday i was unable to go to Judo due to several complications so i took it as a much deserved rest day.

    Today I woke up at 193.6.

    Breakfast: 2 glycobol
    2/3 cups multigrain
    1 cup blueberries
    3 tbs no sugar added preserves(with fiber)
    1 yogurt
    2 tablespoons organic peanut butter

    7 hard boiled egg whites
    1 whole egg


    Notes: I did not finish my multi-grain concoction so i left about 1/4 of it and ate it as a snack later on with 1 scoop whey protein.

    Today i will keep activity light. A lot of studying to do. Will go on a brisk walk and then practice martial arts on my own. This i wont consider much of a work out...just cant go the day without doing something.


    Popping 4 motivate now to help focus during studying.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Yesterday i was unable to go to Judo due to several complications so i took it as a much deserved rest day.

    Today I woke up at 193.6.

    Breakfast: 2 glycobol
    2/3 cups multigrain
    1 cup blueberries
    3 tbs no sugar added preserves(with fiber)
    1 yogurt
    2 tablespoons organic peanut butter

    7 hard boiled egg whites
    1 whole egg


    Notes: I did not finish my multi-grain concoction so i left about 1/4 of it and ate it as a snack later on with 1 scoop whey protein.

    Today i will keep activity light. A lot of studying to do. Will go on a brisk walk and then practice martial arts on my own. This i wont consider much of a work out...just cant go the day without doing something.


    Popping 4 motivate now to help focus during studying.
    The Motivate is good stuff for stuff like studying. Good focus.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. I dont want relationship al I want is ...BAng, Bang, BAng...LOL!!!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I dont want relationship al I want is ...BAng, Bang, BAng...LOL!!!!!!
    Haha that song was my anthem when i first heard it. Seriously a funny song.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  17. LOL, Hey GH so is the sleep still as good as the first few nights, have you noticed any signs of attenuation to the ingredients?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LOL, Hey GH so is the sleep still as good as the first few nights, have you noticed any signs of attenuation to the ingredients?
    Excellent question. No.

    As a matter of fact(I will go more into detail in tonights review of Bench Day) i feel that the ingredients are becoming more potent. Any sleep i get now is amazing. Even if it 4 hours, sleep is good quality.

    I do notice a good bit of drowsiness if i wake up pre-maturely. Its like my body is seeking the rest it needs in order to recover.

    I would say more then anything the prolonged use of HGH Pro is causing potentiation rather then attenuation.


    Example was today. Went to bed at 3:30 am and woke up at 7:45 and though i was very drowsy i took a bit of a stim and i was wide awake. But once i got bck home and started to relax, my body went str8 to sleep almost like HGH Pro kicked in again. It was quite nice, but i didnt expect it.

    This is a very potent supplement and is used best if one can allot 7-8 hours of uninterrupeted sleep. At the point i can wake up without grogginess. Anythign more ten 8 hours is a blessing. No less then 6 hours, anything less then that and i feel very groggy while in HGH Pro and need a stimulant to fully wake up.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  19. Sounds like it is working well.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sounds like it is working well.
    Far better then expected
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Far better then expected
    That is what I like to hear.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  22. Talking Update time! WOOOOHOOOO


    Review of HGH Pro 13 days in:

    Truly an amazing GH releaser. About two weeks in and it is an amazing standalone supplement. Stacked with glycobol it allows for maximum recovery. Motivate is top notch for jitter-free, clean burning focus and energy. Not something that will spank you awake in the morning but is something that will greatly intensify focus and mind-muscle connection. This also potentiates the applified mind-muscle connection that increased acetylcholine produces via thr A-GPC in HGH pro. All in all this is definitely as far as GH releaser's go, my favorite one to date. I have not used Powerfull as a standalone, but the sleep and relaxation i am experiencing with HGH Pro far surpass what i have experienced with Powerfull. I am honestly considering upping my pre-calculated weight for the 3rd and 4th week b/c of HGH Pro.

    What can HGH Pro be effectively stacked with?

    Anything...save another GH releaser. I would not recommend stacking with something with similar ingredients or designed to do somethign similar. HOWEVER i would strongly recommend adding HGH pro to the Swole Stack. This would be a monster of a stack. Also this could effectively stack with creatine products, just make sure not to take in any carbs 1-2 hours before taking HGH pro.

    Possible Stack ideas:

    Testopro + HGH Pro
    Stoked + HGH Pro
    Swole Stack + HGH pro (insanely anabolic)
    Life Support + HGH Pro +Essentials and joint complex (health stack)
    Glycobol +Motivate + HGH Pro(my current stack)

    And this would be the SUPER stack(something i will want to do in the future):
    Essential and joint complex + Life Support + Swole Stack + HGH Pro + pre-workout of ur choice mixed with RecoverPro. This stacks has you covered on every angle

    AI has some of the most effective testboosting stacks around, adding HGH pro would just make for a killer anabolic combo.

    Can this be used during a cut? Heck yes
    During a bulk: of course
    During a recomp? most definitely since thats what im doing now and it works wonderfully

    Strength: 8/10 strongest GH booster to date
    Recovery: 9/10 very few supps have helped me recover as fast(and none used standalone)
    Sleep: 10/10
    Body Composition: 8/10 maintaining weight and getting stronger
    Skin: cant really judge this since i use acne medication to keep my face pretty(like ali), but i can note my skin is far less oily and my acne on my shoulders has cleared up(from using supersaponins) so ill give it a 9/10 since it is clearing up body and back acne

    Overall rating 2 weeks in: 9/10

    I will re-rate this after 4 weeks.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
  23. Bench Day


    This is the day where my strength gains seems to be really kicking in.

    Bench goal is 3 sets of 3 reps

    Bench press:
    250x3

    290x3

    325x8

    I went up 20 lbs from last chest day and went down only 1 rep. I would also like to note...the last cycle i hit only 320 i got 6 reps...i added 5 and went up 2 reps. HGH pro you dont feel like ur getting stonger...u just walk in the gym and bam...the weight is light. I really do see myself rating this product a 10 out of 10 once it hits the 4 week mark since the benefits of HGH Pro are really starting to accumulate and potentiate as time progresses.

    After i was done i hit 325 for a rest pause just to start practicing competition like form. The weight went up like butter despite i already had hit it for 8 reps.

    After that:

    45 second rest 2 sets of 110 dumbells followed by a strip set with the 45 lb dumbells

    3 sets of dumbell rows with the 110 lb dumbells with 30 second breaks

    close grip and dip supersets with light weight and a 3-0-3(in honor of Mr.Kleen) tempo to really push the triceps to there limits.

    The reason i like to keep the rest intervals short is to cut down the time of my workout while increasing my muscular threshold for pain. I get a moderate amount of weight and push it till i cant push it anymore. This allows for my accessory muscle to develop while maintaining muscular conditioning to a certain degree.

    Before my workout i popped 5 Motivate about an hour before my lift.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    This is the day where my strength gains seems to be really kicking in.

    Bench goal is 3 sets of 3 reps

    Bench press:
    250x3

    290x3

    325x8

    I went up 20 lbs from last chest day and went down only 1 rep. I would also like to note...the last cycle i hit only 320 i got 6 reps...i added 5 and went up 2 reps. HGH pro you dont feel like ur getting stonger...u just walk in the gym and bam...the weight is light. I really do see myself rating this product a 10 out of 10 once it hits the 4 week mark since the benefits of HGH Pro are really starting to accumulate and potentiate as time progresses.

    After i was done i hit 325 for a rest pause just to start practicing competition like form. The weight went up like butter despite i already had hit it for 8 reps.

    After that:

    45 second rest 2 sets of 110 dumbells followed by a strip set with the 45 lb dumbells

    3 sets of dumbell rows with the 110 lb dumbells with 30 second breaks

    close grip and dip supersets with light weight and a 3-0-3(in honor of Mr.Kleen) tempo to really push the triceps to there limits.

    The reason i like to keep the rest intervals short is to cut down the time of my workout while increasing my muscular threshold for pain. I get a moderate amount of weight and push it till i cant push it anymore. This allows for my accessory muscle to develop while maintaining muscular conditioning to a certain degree.

    Before my workout i popped 5 Motivate about an hour before my lift.
    That's a serious gain on bench, on a GH releaser damn!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's a serious gain on bench, on a GH releaser damn!!
    Agreed awesome gain. Nice review also.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  26. great review and great lift bro!!!
    Working on living

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's a serious gain on bench, on a GH releaser damn!!
    Thats what i thought. This is a very effective supplement. Nothing to joke around about.

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Agreed awesome gain. Nice review also.
    Thank you good sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great review and great lift bro!!!
    Thanks AG.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  28. Nice work! That`s one hell of a bench you have there!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  29. Love the review so far and nice strength increase too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice work! That`s one hell of a bench you have there!
    Thanks, got a long way to go but im going in the right direction

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Love the review so far and nice strength increase too.
    For a GH releaser i personally think the strength increases 2 weeks in are phenomnenal.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT
    By thesinner in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 392
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:32 PM
  2. No Excuses, Just Results: Rodja's Log
    By Rodja in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 11:28 AM
  3. There's No More Excuses
    By MESSPLAY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 06:59 PM
  4. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Log in
Log in