HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very detailed thank you.
    Beta running is no joke. The more details the better the review. Its my way of saying I am honored and I am doing my best.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

2. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    If you are going to run HGHpro for 60 days you can do every day.

If you want to do a 90 day cycle it should be done like this"

1st 30 days every day
    Next 60 days 5 days on 2 days off.

And i would assume after a 30-60 day run at least 4-6 weeks off of all GH releasing type products. And on a 90 day cycle 6-8 weeks off?

The 60 day protocol of everyday would be ridiculous. But im wondering at what point will u begin to see diminishing effects due to body tolerance of AGPC, GABA, and Mucuna...
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
    •   

3. Just like real HGH the HGHpro can be run for quite a while and will still see good results.

1st 30 days every day
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

4. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Just like real HGH the HGHpro can be run for quite a while and will still see good results.

1st 30 days every day

now correct me if im wrong but HGH Pro is unlike real HGH in that your body never experiences supraphysiological levels.

The A-GPC and mucuna do an excellent job in potentiating natural GH production and release allowing the body to maximize natural outputs. Almost like the amazing teenage years where GH was sky high. The GABA is an excellent relaxing agent allowing you to enter REM sleep faster and thus begin your sleep cycle which will naturally release GH.

Not getting into the other ingredients but these 3 ingredients alone allow for an anabolic environment with none of the bad side effects b/c like creatine supplementation ur not inhibiting ur own production, rather potentiating and supplementing natural processes.

Am I in the ball park?

5. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    now correct me if im wrong but HGH Pro is unlike real HGH in that your body never experiences supraphysiological levels.

The A-GPC and mucuna do an excellent job in potentiating natural GH production and release allowing the body to maximize natural outputs. Almost like the amazing teenage years where GH was sky high. The GABA is an excellent relaxing agent allowing you to enter REM sleep faster and thus begin your sleep cycle which will naturally release GH.

Not getting into the other ingredients but these 3 ingredients alone allow for an anabolic environment with none of the bad side effects b/c like creatine supplementation ur not inhibiting ur own production, rather potentiating and supplementing natural processes.

Am I in the ball park?

that was always what i thought the gh supplements did, helps increase gh prouction that your body is already making....you release gh while working out and sleeping, the deeper the sleep should mean the body has more time to release the gh while you sleep
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   

6. Good to hear about the stength increases, that's just bonus. I will use this for rest and recovery but won't be too disappoined if it helps with strength..

For the more geriatric lifter there is a lot of other advantages to taking a supp like this long term. Weight control, skin elasticity are also high on the list of my priorities...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good to hear about the stength increases, that's just bonus. I will use this for rest and recovery but won't be too disappoined if it helps with strength..

For the more geriatric lifter there is a lot of other advantages to taking a supp like this long term. Weight control, skin elasticity are also high on the list of my priorities...
    That is a real benefit for us older guys.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

8. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is a real benefit for us older guys.
    Dare I ask how old you are referring to Pembroke? I always had the impression you are were part of the under 30 crowd.

9. ummm... I am leaving that one alone.... LOL
    nothing wrong with the over 30 crowd!!! Us older guys have to stick together!!!
    Working on living

10. Right. Since we older guys can not keep up physically with the young bucks... Wait who are we talking about? US? Oh well they always say there are exceptions to every rule...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

11. It's not that I'm trien to go at Hova, I'm just trying make these old homies move ova-Maino
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Dare I ask how old you are referring to Pembroke? I always had the impression you are were part of the under 30 crowd.
    LOL Thank you. But no I am 48.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Right. Since we older guys can not keep up physically with the young bucks... Wait who are we talking about? US? Oh well they always say there are exceptions to every rule...

Yeah i was about to say...you guys are complaining how old you are but your tearing it up in the gym better then any 21 year old out there. Kicking butt and taking names. A good lifter and or warrior is like wine, the get better with age.

And the strength...well its the main purpose why i would take this product in the first place. Now realizing the amazing rest I am getting, well heck that is the added beauty for me.

I couldnt help but sleep in today. And every hour was beautiful deep sleep that was thoroughly recuperative.

14. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Yeah i was about to say...you guys are complaining how old you are but your tearing it up in the gym better then any 21 year old out there. Kicking butt and taking names. A good lifter and or warrior is like wine, the get better with age.

And the strength...well its the main purpose why i would take this product in the first place. Now realizing the amazing rest I am getting, well heck that is the added beauty for me.

I couldnt help but sleep in today. And every hour was beautiful deep sleep that was thoroughly recuperative.
    ahhh we may age in our strength like fine wine, but our joints age like milk
    Working on living

15. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post

The strength does help believe me. But since my 30's sleep quality slowly got worse so when I find something that helps me sleep deeper I really like it. the otherbenefits are just bonus.

16. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    The strength does help believe me. But since my 30's sleep quality slowly got worse so when I find something that helps me sleep deeper I really like it. the otherbenefits are just bonus.

Well the you must be going nuts over HGH Pro. The sleep is off the chain.

17. I will take both strength gains and better sleep so I can lift more so I can grow more so I get stronger and then I need to sleep better all over again.
    Current Training Log -

18. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    .....sadly.....I guess i need be focusing on maintaning my joints as of now huh?

19. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    .....sadly.....I guess i need be focusing on maintaning my joints as of now huh?
    That is what's going to start to go first, that's where you get used to being in pain, which is our secret really... I can take more pain than I ever could.

20. x's 2 on that one
    Working on living

21. When it becomes a question of how much it hurts instead of if it hurts and you just keep pushing on through you know you have reached "Old Man Toughness" and that is a different level of toughness. It isn't so much about the ability to take pain it is the fact you have gotten used to it that makes you tougher. Now I just have to discern between hurt and injured and that isn't always so easy any more.
    Current Training Log -

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    When it becomes a question of how much it hurts instead of if it hurts and you just keep pushing on through you know you have reached "Old Man Toughness" and that is a different level of toughness. It isn't so much about the ability to take pain it is the fact you have gotten used to it that makes you tougher. Now I just have to discern between hurt and injured and that isn't always so easy any more.
    I think it is when we're thinking clearly but that is not always the case, we have to avoid tunnel vision. Sometimes our body is telling us something we don't want to hear and we tell it to shut the fug up!! and push harder. That's usually a mistake. Take my knees for instance, I said to myself that I will do really strict form and feel it out and I have been ok, if I would have just got pissed and hammered through I may have caused some serious damage. Good sense is supposed to come along with age, we just have to exercise it. Doesn't always happen that way.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think it is when we're thinking clearly but that is not always the case, we have to avoid tunnel vision. Sometimes our body is telling us something we don't want to hear and we tell it to shut the fug up!! and push harder. That's usually a mistake. Take my knees for instance, I said to myself that I will do really strict form and feel it out and I have been ok, if I would have just got pissed and hammered through I may have caused some serious damage. Good sense is supposed to come along with age, we just have to exercise it. Doesn't always happen that way.
    Well said. I am still in the middle so I have my fair share of stupid moments but I am learning quickly about my new limits.
    Current Training Log -

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well said. I am still in the middle so I have my fair share of stupid moments but I am learning quickly about my new limits.
    In that we have little choice ...

25. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Never heard that one before.

Sadly it is VERY true!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT
    By thesinner in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 392
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 03:32 PM