HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    First night on HGH Pro:


    L
    HGH Pro:
    I really didnt expect to feel anything the first night. I rarely do when it comes to herbal supplements. I had taken Motivate at 6:30 and 7ish worked out by 8ish and finished around 9:45ish. I popped 4 pills at 11:45. And despite the fact i had hit up motivate only 4-5 hours before hand and still feeling pretty away when i laid down, within approx 20 minutes i started to feel very relaxed. Lazy almost. My bed became extra comfortable. Then about 5 minutes later my eyes started to feel kinda heavy and i turned off my TV and fell asleep within minutes if not quicker.
    Good news
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  2. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Long day but UPDATE TIME!!


    So lets start with last nights dose of HGH Pro:

    So yesterday at judo i walked in and my instructor says....it time for you to test for your new belt. I pass the test and when it was over he says in spanish

    "Understand you are being promoted b/c you are starting to learn how to use finesse and technique without brute force. I know you are a very very strong young man and your strength has never been in question, but your ability to apply technique properly and then use strength at the right time is finally starting to develop. You have learned to take it easy and develop your techniqe without strength. So that is why you have passed your test."

    After him saying that i realize i have been on the right track in toning down my ferocity. I will continue to take my strength to new levels in the gym, but on the mat i will develop my technique and then once mastered apply all the strength in the proper manner. This in turn will exponentially increase the effectiveness of the move. Motivate def did help with coordination and focus during training.


    At night i got home later then i would have liked. Went to bed late so i was already tired. Needless to say a little HGH Pro went a long way. The deep sleep effects were even more profound the second night. I woke up feeling relaxed despite the fact i only got 5 hours of sleep.


    Today:

    4 motivate before lift

    Bench press: 3 sets of 5

    235 x5
    270 x5
    305 x9

    This is a 5 lbs increase and a 3 rep increase from my previous 531 cycle. Last 531 cycle i hit 300lbs for 6 reps. Can HGH pro already be kicking in? Dont know but as the routine progresses the numbers will do the talking for me.

    After that i hit some partials at 405. Then dumbell bench with the 110's. Dumbells rows witht he 110's. Then finished it up with superset of tricep extension and dips.

    Dad looked at me and said....how much do you weigh? I go i dont know probably around the same. He says...go weigh yourself your looking a lot bigger. I still weigh after a full day of eating 4 meals and 2 protein shakes...i clocked in at 195. No weight gain on scale.

    Post lift i popped 2 glycobol. Had a shake with 2 scoops whey and milk, brown rice and 5 oz of trim steak. This was my last meal of the day at 9:30 pm.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  3. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ingredient profile of HGH pro incase anyone is wondering:
    Full Serving per Day supplies:

    AlphaSizeŽ Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg(or 800 cant tell b/c of the faded text)
    GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg

    Proprietary complex 968mg
    Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
    Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
    Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
    B6
    Vitamin C
    Zinc
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    So lets start with last nights dose of HGH Pro:

    So yesterday at judo i walked in and my instructor says....it time for you to test for your new belt. I pass the test and when it was over he says in spanish

    "Understand you are being promoted b/c you are starting to learn how to use finesse and technique without brute force. I know you are a very very strong young man and your strength has never been in question, but your ability to apply technique properly and then use strength at the right time is finally starting to develop. You have learned to take it easy and develop your techniqe without strength. So that is why you have passed your test."

    After him saying that i realize i have been on the right track in toning down my ferocity. I will continue to take my strength to new levels in the gym, but on the mat i will develop my technique and then once mastered apply all the strength in the proper manner. This in turn will exponentially increase the effectiveness of the move. Motivate def did help with coordination and focus during training.


    At night i got home later then i would have liked. Went to bed late so i was already tired. Needless to say a little HGH Pro went a long way. The deep sleep effects were even more profound the second night. I woke up feeling relaxed despite the fact i only got 5 hours of sleep.


    Today:

    4 motivate before lift

    Bench press: 3 sets of 5

    235 x5
    270 x5
    305 x9

    This is a 5 lbs increase and a 3 rep increase from my previous 531 cycle. Last 531 cycle i hit 300lbs for 6 reps. Can HGH pro already be kicking in? Dont know but as the routine progresses the numbers will do the talking for me.

    After that i hit some partials at 405. Then dumbell bench with the 110's. Dumbells rows witht he 110's. Then finished it up with superset of tricep extension and dips.

    Dad looked at me and said....how much do you weigh? I go i dont know probably around the same. He says...go weigh yourself your looking a lot bigger. I still weigh after a full day of eating 4 meals and 2 protein shakes...i clocked in at 195. No weight gain on scale.

    Post lift i popped 2 glycobol. Had a shake with 2 scoops whey and milk, brown rice and 5 oz of trim steak. This was my last meal of the day at 9:30 pm.

    First your instructor has shown you that he is watching closely and picking up on things. This speaks volumes, this is the key to being a good teacher, know your students and be able to pick up on the subtleties...

    Recomp at it's finest!! getting bigger and leaner!! I believe HGHPro will go a long way to even further enhance this process for you. Bigger, leaner stronger and healthier!! Take heed folks..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    So lets start with last nights dose of HGH Pro:

    So yesterday at judo i walked in and my instructor says....it time for you to test for your new belt. I pass the test and when it was over he says in spanish

    "Understand you are being promoted b/c you are starting to learn how to use finesse and technique without brute force. I know you are a very very strong young man and your strength has never been in question, but your ability to apply technique properly and then use strength at the right time is finally starting to develop. You have learned to take it easy and develop your techniqe without strength. So that is why you have passed your test."

    After him saying that i realize i have been on the right track in toning down my ferocity. I will continue to take my strength to new levels in the gym, but on the mat i will develop my technique and then once mastered apply all the strength in the proper manner. This in turn will exponentially increase the effectiveness of the move. Motivate def did help with coordination and focus during training.


    At night i got home later then i would have liked. Went to bed late so i was already tired. Needless to say a little HGH Pro went a long way. The deep sleep effects were even more profound the second night. I woke up feeling relaxed despite the fact i only got 5 hours of sleep.


    Today:

    4 motivate before lift

    Bench press: 3 sets of 5

    235 x5
    270 x5
    305 x9

    This is a 5 lbs increase and a 3 rep increase from my previous 531 cycle. Last 531 cycle i hit 300lbs for 6 reps. Can HGH pro already be kicking in? Dont know but as the routine progresses the numbers will do the talking for me.

    After that i hit some partials at 405. Then dumbell bench with the 110's. Dumbells rows witht he 110's. Then finished it up with superset of tricep extension and dips.

    Dad looked at me and said....how much do you weigh? I go i dont know probably around the same. He says...go weigh yourself your looking a lot bigger. I still weigh after a full day of eating 4 meals and 2 protein shakes...i clocked in at 195. No weight gain on scale.

    Post lift i popped 2 glycobol. Had a shake with 2 scoops whey and milk, brown rice and 5 oz of trim steak. This was my last meal of the day at 9:30 pm.
    Nice numbers bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I knew you would rock this log Bro, keep on with it!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    First your instructor has shown you that he is watching closely and picking up on things. This speaks volumes, this is the key to being a good teacher, know your students and be able to pick up on the subtleties...

    Recomp at it's finest!! getting bigger and leaner!! I believe HGHPro will go a long way to even further enhance this process for you. Bigger, leaner stronger and healthier!! Take heed folks..
    Can't lose there!

    Well done on passing your test GoHardOrGoHome! I wonder what made your think you looked bigger? Were you wearing a Team Anabolic shirt? They seem to have that effect on people
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    great story GH!!!! If they only knew how really strong you actually are!!! And way to hit the recomp bro!!!
    Working on living
  9. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    They would require vids to beleive it. Gonna have to change his name to DaFreak soon...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Can't lose there!

    Well done on passing your test GoHardOrGoHome! I wonder what made your think you looked bigger? Were you wearing a Team Anabolic shirt? They seem to have that effect on people
    I've actually read this before....i'd look bigger in mine for sure but not in a good way.....xl on a short kid's not the best look
  11. Senior Member
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Power
    3454

    Reputation

    Congrats on the belt upgrade!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I've actually read this before....i'd look bigger in mine for sure but not in a good way.....xl on a short kid's not the best look
    Just tuck that bad boy in LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  13. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Just tuck that bad boy in LOL.
    i could do that, or do the little front tuck thing, but i need a huge blingin belt buckle for that...AI have those in the work?
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i could do that, or do the little front tuck thing, but i need a huge blingin belt buckle for that...AI have those in the work?
    Hmnnn no. But thanks for the idea LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    Love me some AI shirts!!!
    Working on living
  16. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    First your instructor has shown you that he is watching closely and picking up on things. This speaks volumes, this is the key to being a good teacher, know your students and be able to pick up on the subtleties...

    Recomp at it's finest!! getting bigger and leaner!! I believe HGHPro will go a long way to even further enhance this process for you. Bigger, leaner stronger and healthier!! Take heed folks..
    You know, right when i think he has something against me he pulls this and maybe it was that last sliver of pride that was showing. He quickly removed it by promoting me and acknowledging my efforts in trying to change.

    Well all those notes i take from you and Kleen are finally starting to pay off. Woke up this morning at 192. Lets see how HGH Pro aids in this recomp after 30 days!

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nice numbers bro
    Thank you sir

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I knew you would rock this log Bro, keep on with it!
    hey we are only getting started here big man! Im expected week 3 to be where the product truly starts to shine. But effects are noticed immediately

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Can't lose there!

    Well done on passing your test GoHardOrGoHome! I wonder what made your think you looked bigger? Were you wearing a Team Anabolic shirt? They seem to have that effect on people
    Haha i cannot lie...it was sadly not the nifty AI shirt you sent me. It was in the washer so i can use that bad boy for squats on sunday. And thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great story GH!!!! If they only knew how really strong you actually are!!! And way to hit the recomp bro!!!
    Thank you sir, and just trying to learn from the more experienced lifters like yourself and other bad asses in this log

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    They would require vids to beleive it. Gonna have to change his name to DaFreak soon...
    SPEAKING OF WHICH!!! I understand that seeing is believing and have been attempting to make a video of me lifting. Since i dont have a camera im kinda trying with my laptops computer and have yet to successfully put up a video. Still working on it!

    DaFreak....thought that was ur nickname? Ill gladly take it off you hands once ive earned it haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i could do that, or do the little front tuck thing, but i need a huge blingin belt buckle for that...AI have those in the work?
    or get your upper body so wide that it pulls the bottom of the shirt up....haha
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  17. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Congrats on the belt upgrade!
    Thank you
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  18. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Well all those notes i take from you and Kleen are finally starting to pay off. Woke up this morning at 192. Lets see how HGH Pro aids in this recomp after 30 days!
    Mostly I remember we had to stop you from doing too much lol you can still outwork anybody I have ever heard of. I have trained some strong guys but they were in the upper 200's and some around 300 lbs. Nobody that can do as much volume as you.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I've actually read this before....i'd look bigger in mine for sure but not in a good way.....xl on a short kid's not the best look
    So you gotta cut it into a tank top that fits.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Mostly I remember we had to stop you from doing too much lol you can still outwork anybody I have ever heard of. I have trained some strong guys but they were in the upper 200's and some around 300 lbs. Nobody that can do as much volume as you.
    There are definitely people out there that can not only match my volume, but put me to shame. That will change, but you guys have really taught me how to increase my volume intelligently. Its tough holding myself back, but i cant argue with getting stronger. Now it is far easier for me to call it a day when my body is telling me its time to quit. Before i had the mindset that if i stopped early i was b*tching out and i couldnt handle that. But now i've learned it's necessary in order to stay healthy long enough to move some real weight.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  21. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Squats on Easter


    So Happy Easter to everyone out there. Hope you are enjoying today.

    HGH Pro has been treating me very...very nicely. My sleep is truly the highlight of my day now. And my recovery actually seems to be improving. I didnt expect the increased recovery to kick in within the first week of use, but i cant argue when im usually sore for 3-4 days, gets cut down to 2 days...then 1 day. Back stayed sore for 2 days and chest stayed sore for 1 day. No DOMS. Shoulders were not sore or triceps where not sore when i hit chest.


    Squat day. Popped 4 motivate, waited 1 hour and got busy.

    Goal was 3 sets of 5.

    320 x 5 (slightly below parallel no spot bars)
    370 x5 (slightly below parallel no spot bars)
    420 x 14 (parrallel with spot bars to catch)

    Those bars almost had to get used today b/c on rep 15 i almost stalled out, but my dad had my back and gave me that little extra to rack it. So 14 clean reps.

    Strength gain: up 10 lbs and up an extra rep. Not bad since my diet today was less then good.

    Instructions dont indicate to take a day off during the week....so its ok to take this 7 days a week? I almost feel guilty doing so!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  22. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    SWEET Easter Workout! very nice.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  23. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    So Happy Easter to everyone out there. Hope you are enjoying today.

    HGH Pro has been treating me very...very nicely. My sleep is truly the highlight of my day now. And my recovery actually seems to be improving. I didnt expect the increased recovery to kick in within the first week of use, but i cant argue when im usually sore for 3-4 days, gets cut down to 2 days...then 1 day. Back stayed sore for 2 days and chest stayed sore for 1 day. No DOMS. Shoulders were not sore or triceps where not sore when i hit chest.


    Squat day. Popped 4 motivate, waited 1 hour and got busy.

    Goal was 3 sets of 5.

    320 x 5 (slightly below parallel no spot bars)
    370 x5 (slightly below parallel no spot bars)
    420 x 14 (parrallel with spot bars to catch)

    Those bars almost had to get used today b/c on rep 15 i almost stalled out, but my dad had my back and gave me that little extra to rack it. So 14 clean reps.

    Strength gain: up 10 lbs and up an extra rep. Not bad since my diet today was less then good.

    Instructions dont indicate to take a day off during the week....so its ok to take this 7 days a week? I almost feel guilty doing so!
    Killer workout on squats...

    I was wondering the same thing about 7 day dosing. Anybody??
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I see no reason to take a day off of it. The full month supply is for 30 days. I normally see the take 5 days on 2 day off on poducts that do not have a full months supply at suggested doses in the bottle.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    GH Bro, I have to just come out and say this and you are not allowed to have any rebuttle accept thank you. Your work ethic and attitude bring positivity to this board. You are gifted by God with amazing strength and a herculean portion of humbleness to go along with it. I just wanted you to know that as much as you may say I have mentored you that your strenghth, and humility truly inspire me, and for that I wanted to say thanks.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  26. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    Agree with Kleen! GH you are an amazing strong yet humble beast (and I mean beast in the most positive way )
    As far as the 5 and 2 protocol, with taking any GH for longer periods of time it is recommended to rotate 5 and 2 as to allow the body to remember how to produce the hormone on its own. If running for 30 days you should be fine, but longer than that I would definitely go 5 and 2
    Working on living
  27. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    I would say 30 days use every day. Then as you go into month 2 and month 3 to go with the 5 on 2 off routine.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  28. Senior Member
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Power
    3454

    Reputation

    Nice workout GH! Amazing numbers!!!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I would say 30 days use every day. Then as you go into month 2 and month 3 to go with the 5 on 2 off routine.
    Then that is what I will do...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Then that is what I will do...
    That is also the way I will take it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  31. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    THATS WHAT i like to see!!! Nice numbers!!! ASS 2 DA GRASS BABY!!
    YouTube- normal kid meets a powerlifter
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  32. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    GH Bro, I have to just come out and say this and you are not allowed to have any rebuttle accept thank you. Your work ethic and attitude bring positivity to this board. You are gifted by God with amazing strength and a herculean portion of humbleness to go along with it. I just wanted you to know that as much as you may say I have mentored you that your strenghth, and humility truly inspire me, and for that I wanted to say thanks.
    ...probably why this log is already blowing up
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  33. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    GH Bro, I have to just come out and say this and you are not allowed to have any rebuttle accept thank you. Your work ethic and attitude bring positivity to this board. You are gifted by God with amazing strength and a herculean portion of humbleness to go along with it. I just wanted you to know that as much as you may say I have mentored you that your strenghth, and humility truly inspire me, and for that I wanted to say thanks.
    Thank You....though i feel saying that is truly undervalueing the sentiment of true appreciation i am trying to convey. But coming from someone that i heavily respect and look towards for wisdom...i am honestly without words. But Thank You will have to suffice.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  34. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Agree with Kleen! GH you are an amazing strong yet humble beast (and I mean beast in the most positive way )
    As far as the 5 and 2 protocol, with taking any GH for longer periods of time it is recommended to rotate 5 and 2 as to allow the body to remember how to produce the hormone on its own. If running for 30 days you should be fine, but longer than that I would definitely go 5 and 2
    Thank you sir. Im just running this for a str8 30 days then i wont be on another GH product for at least 30 days. So i think ill be in the clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I would say 30 days use every day. Then as you go into month 2 and month 3 to go with the 5 on 2 off routine.
    So for a 12 week run the first 30 days can be 7 days a week? And then maintain at a 5 on 2 off protocol for 1-2 months extra?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  35. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice workout GH! Amazing numbers!!!
    Thank you sir. Just trying to move some weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    THATS WHAT i like to see!!! Nice numbers!!! ASS 2 DA GRASS BABY!!
    YouTube- normal kid meets a powerlifter
    haha ill wait for my cutting routine to hit those ATG's! Just wait with my recovery getting better by the day i may just increase the amount of weight im doing. I already have the rest of this cycle planned out according to the 531 protocol...but if i keep increasing at this rate i may increase the poundage to take advantage of HGH Pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    ...probably why this log is already blowing up
    Or it could be HGH Pro?? I mean it is quite the anticipated product
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Thank you sir. Im just running this for a str8 30 days then i wont be on another GH product for at least 30 days. So i think ill be in the clear.



    So for a 12 week run the first 30 days can be 7 days a week? And then maintain at a 5 on 2 off protocol for 1-2 months extra?
    That would be correct. If you use for more than 1 month after month 1 go to a 5 on 2 off dosing schedule. Nice work bro!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  37. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I would say 30 days use every day. Then as you go into month 2 and month 3 to go with the 5 on 2 off routine.
    Nice information.

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That would be correct. If you use for more than 1 month after month 1 go to a 5 on 2 off dosing schedule. Nice work bro!!!
    Cheers
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  38. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Excellent this log is shaping up to be both inspirational and informative.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  39. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,993
    Rep Power
    917960

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just realized you and I have the same title for our logs. My bad. Hell of a log, though.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I just realized you and I have the same title for our logs. My bad. Hell of a log, though.
    And might i add...its a pretty d*m good title. Haha its all good, ill drop by and check that bad boy out!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT
    By thesinner in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 392
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 02:32 PM
  2. No Excuses, Just Results: Rodja's Log
    By Rodja in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 09:28 AM
  3. There's No More Excuses
    By MESSPLAY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 04:59 PM
  4. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 10:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in