HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

1. First night on HGH Pro:

Let's preface my GH releaser experiences shortly...
    I have taken Powerfull, I have taken IGF-2, and i have taken str8 1-carboxy...all very effective in inducing deep sleep. I have to say i was not a big fan of IGF-2. I tended to enjoy Powerfull and 1-carboxy alot more.

HGH Pro:
    I really didnt expect to feel anything the first night. I rarely do when it comes to herbal supplements. I had taken Motivate at 6:30 and 7ish worked out by 8ish and finished around 9:45ish. I popped 4 pills at 11:45. And despite the fact i had hit up motivate only 4-5 hours before hand and still feeling pretty away when i laid down, within approx 20 minutes i started to feel very relaxed. Lazy almost. My bed became extra comfortable. Then about 5 minutes later my eyes started to feel kinda heavy and i turned off my TV and fell asleep within minutes if not quicker.

Sleep was very deep and relaxing. Dreams were very vivid and realistic. Woke up wide awake this morning but the sleep was so good i decided i wanted some more! SO i slept in since i dont have class today.

Breakfast:

Brown rice (1 cup cooked)
    Chicken Drumsticks(made in oven skin removed)---->high protein low fat and delicious!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

2. nice review already bro!!! and great lift on the deads... by the way, what happened to the sprints????? LOL you are nuts!!!!
    Working on living
    •   

3. Nice first review i can dig it baby!! can't wait to get mine muahhaha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

4. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    First night on HGH Pro:

I have taken Powerfull, I have taken IGF-2, and i have taken str8 1-carboxy...all very effective in inducing deep sleep. I have to say i was not a big fan of IGF-2. I tended to enjoy Powerfull and 1-carboxy alot more.

HGH Pro:
    I really didnt expect to feel anything the first night. I rarely do when it comes to herbal supplements. I had taken Motivate at 6:30 and 7ish worked out by 8ish and finished around 9:45ish. I popped 4 pills at 11:45. And despite the fact i had hit up motivate only 4-5 hours before hand and still feeling pretty away when i laid down, within approx 20 minutes i started to feel very relaxed. Lazy almost. My bed became extra comfortable. Then about 5 minutes later my eyes started to feel kinda heavy and i turned off my TV and fell asleep within minutes if not quicker.

Sleep was very deep and relaxing. Dreams were very vivid and realistic. Woke up wide awake this morning but the sleep was so good i decided i wanted some more! SO i slept in since i dont have class today.

Breakfast:

Chicken Drumsticks(made in oven skin removed)---->high protein low fat and delicious!
    Excellent news.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    nice review already bro!!! and great lift on the deads... by the way, what happened to the sprints????? LOL you are nuts!!!!

AFter the leg extensions and curls my legs were pretty fried so i decided to call it a night. I will be incorporatign more cardio in my routine to test the recovery ability of HGH Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Nice first review i can dig it baby!! can't wait to get mine muahhaha
    yeah if this was the first dose it only gets better then here!

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Excellent news.
    Lets see how things progress!!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    First night on HGH Pro:

HGH Pro:

Breakfast:

Exactly what I wanted and expected to hear...

7. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    First night on HGH Pro:

HGH Pro:

Breakfast:

Awesome. Exactly what we want.

8. Wow, glad to hear it worked for you on the first night.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

9. that is the worst freaking part-you wait and wait to get the product, then when you get it you have to give it time to kick in, i hate waiting, lol.

but it all seems worth the wait when the product kicks some azz.
    every product from ai i have tried has kicked azz, and since nate is behind the formulation of hgh pro i am sure it will too.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is the worst freaking part-you wait and wait to get the product, then when you get it you have to give it time to kick in, i hate waiting, lol.

but it all seems worth the wait when the product kicks some azz.
    every product from ai i have tried has kicked azz, and since nate is behind the formulation of hgh pro i am sure it will too.
    I cannot wait for mine!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I cannot wait for mine!!!!!
    waiting sucks!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

12. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    ...Sleep was very deep and relaxing. Dreams were very vivid and realistic. Woke up wide awake this morning but the sleep was so good i decided i wanted some more! SO i slept in since i dont have class today...
    Darn, I haven't tried HGHpro yet, but you already sold me with your first night's review, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

13. Awesome Stuff GH! Great review of the first night. I expect to hear lots of good things with everything in here. Including but not limited to some probable mood elevation from the 5htp after a little bit due to increased serotonin uptake.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

14. Going to Judo tonight. Popped 2 Motivate to see if it helps with coordination on techniques. If anyone has every practied judo, the moves become very meticulous past basics.

Meals today:

Snack: 1 green Appls

Meal 2: 1.5 cups brown rice, 3 Skinless chicken thighs, 2 eggs

Snack: Yogurt covered raisins

INtra-Post judo: Gatorade with 1 sample pack of Purple Wrath

5-15 minutes after : 2 scoops whey

Dinner: Probably some steak. Lean flank with all fat trimmed.

15. Thats awesome for the first nite!! AI makes incredible products I cant wait for mine!!!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Thats awesome for the first nite!! AI makes incredible products I cant wait for mine!!!!!!!

As this log continues ill be able to asses what other stacks it will work well with. Till im maybe 2-3 weeks in i dont wanna make too many assumptions.

17. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    As this log continues ill be able to asses what other stacks it will work well with. Till im maybe 2-3 weeks in i dont wanna make too many assumptions.
    Sounds good bro.

18. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    First night on HGH Pro:

HGH Pro:

Breakfast:

nice to hear this.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

19. Yah like I said I expect people to have an immediate reaction to this. I always know right away how a product like this is going to work for me.
  20. Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah like I said I expect people to have an immediate reaction to this. I always know right away how a product like this is going to work for me.
    Bump that as usual DREAMWEAVER. . . . i will say i have never tried AI products but i always here good review so it will great to see what up
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

21. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    First night on HGH Pro:

L
    HGH Pro:
    Good news
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Long day but UPDATE TIME!!

So lets start with last nights dose of HGH Pro:

So yesterday at judo i walked in and my instructor says....it time for you to test for your new belt. I pass the test and when it was over he says in spanish

"Understand you are being promoted b/c you are starting to learn how to use finesse and technique without brute force. I know you are a very very strong young man and your strength has never been in question, but your ability to apply technique properly and then use strength at the right time is finally starting to develop. You have learned to take it easy and develop your techniqe without strength. So that is why you have passed your test."

After him saying that i realize i have been on the right track in toning down my ferocity. I will continue to take my strength to new levels in the gym, but on the mat i will develop my technique and then once mastered apply all the strength in the proper manner. This in turn will exponentially increase the effectiveness of the move. Motivate def did help with coordination and focus during training.

At night i got home later then i would have liked. Went to bed late so i was already tired. Needless to say a little HGH Pro went a long way. The deep sleep effects were even more profound the second night. I woke up feeling relaxed despite the fact i only got 5 hours of sleep.

Today:

4 motivate before lift

Bench press: 3 sets of 5

235 x5
    270 x5
    305 x9

This is a 5 lbs increase and a 3 rep increase from my previous 531 cycle. Last 531 cycle i hit 300lbs for 6 reps. Can HGH pro already be kicking in? Dont know but as the routine progresses the numbers will do the talking for me.

After that i hit some partials at 405. Then dumbell bench with the 110's. Dumbells rows witht he 110's. Then finished it up with superset of tricep extension and dips.

Dad looked at me and said....how much do you weigh? I go i dont know probably around the same. He says...go weigh yourself your looking a lot bigger. I still weigh after a full day of eating 4 meals and 2 protein shakes...i clocked in at 195. No weight gain on scale.

Post lift i popped 2 glycobol. Had a shake with 2 scoops whey and milk, brown rice and 5 oz of trim steak. This was my last meal of the day at 9:30 pm.

23. Ingredient profile of HGH pro incase anyone is wondering:
    Full Serving per Day supplies:

AlphaSizeŽ Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg(or 800 cant tell b/c of the faded text)
    GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg

Proprietary complex 968mg
    Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
    Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
    Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
    B6
    Vitamin C
    Zinc

24. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post

So yesterday at judo i walked in and my instructor says....it time for you to test for your new belt. I pass the test and when it was over he says in spanish

"Understand you are being promoted b/c you are starting to learn how to use finesse and technique without brute force. I know you are a very very strong young man and your strength has never been in question, but your ability to apply technique properly and then use strength at the right time is finally starting to develop. You have learned to take it easy and develop your techniqe without strength. So that is why you have passed your test."

After him saying that i realize i have been on the right track in toning down my ferocity. I will continue to take my strength to new levels in the gym, but on the mat i will develop my technique and then once mastered apply all the strength in the proper manner. This in turn will exponentially increase the effectiveness of the move. Motivate def did help with coordination and focus during training.

At night i got home later then i would have liked. Went to bed late so i was already tired. Needless to say a little HGH Pro went a long way. The deep sleep effects were even more profound the second night. I woke up feeling relaxed despite the fact i only got 5 hours of sleep.

Today:

4 motivate before lift

235 x5
    270 x5
    305 x9

This is a 5 lbs increase and a 3 rep increase from my previous 531 cycle. Last 531 cycle i hit 300lbs for 6 reps. Can HGH pro already be kicking in? Dont know but as the routine progresses the numbers will do the talking for me.

After that i hit some partials at 405. Then dumbell bench with the 110's. Dumbells rows witht he 110's. Then finished it up with superset of tricep extension and dips.

Dad looked at me and said....how much do you weigh? I go i dont know probably around the same. He says...go weigh yourself your looking a lot bigger. I still weigh after a full day of eating 4 meals and 2 protein shakes...i clocked in at 195. No weight gain on scale.

Post lift i popped 2 glycobol. Had a shake with 2 scoops whey and milk, brown rice and 5 oz of trim steak. This was my last meal of the day at 9:30 pm.

First your instructor has shown you that he is watching closely and picking up on things. This speaks volumes, this is the key to being a good teacher, know your students and be able to pick up on the subtleties...

Recomp at it's finest!! getting bigger and leaner!! I believe HGHPro will go a long way to even further enhance this process for you. Bigger, leaner stronger and healthier!! Take heed folks..

25. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post

Today:

4 motivate before lift

235 x5
    270 x5
    305 x9

Nice numbers bro

26. I knew you would rock this log Bro, keep on with it!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    First your instructor has shown you that he is watching closely and picking up on things. This speaks volumes, this is the key to being a good teacher, know your students and be able to pick up on the subtleties...

Recomp at it's finest!! getting bigger and leaner!! I believe HGHPro will go a long way to even further enhance this process for you. Bigger, leaner stronger and healthier!! Take heed folks..
    Can't lose there!

Well done on passing your test GoHardOrGoHome! I wonder what made your think you looked bigger? Were you wearing a Team Anabolic shirt? They seem to have that effect on people
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

28. great story GH!!!! If they only knew how really strong you actually are!!! And way to hit the recomp bro!!!
    Working on living

29. They would require vids to beleive it. Gonna have to change his name to DaFreak soon...
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Can't lose there!

Well done on passing your test GoHardOrGoHome! I wonder what made your think you looked bigger? Were you wearing a Team Anabolic shirt? They seem to have that effect on people
    I've actually read this before....i'd look bigger in mine for sure but not in a good way.....xl on a short kid's not the best look

Similar Forum Threads

1. No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT
    By thesinner in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 392
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:32 PM
  2. No Excuses, Just Results: Rodja's Log
    By Rodja in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 11:28 AM
  3. There's No More Excuses
    By MESSPLAY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11