Dermacrine LV + Formestane LV Log

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Supplement log for AM

So this will be my first time logging any sort of supplement. I would like to not only provide some helpful information to anyone who is considering these products, but to get back any input from you guys as well. Feel free to offer up any recommendations, criticisms, or advice.

I had been going back and forth with myself as to whether I wanted to have my go at a first PH cycle. I had highly considered the Primordial Performance Turinabol(hdrol) Muscle Stack as it seemed to contain almost all I would need, with a few exceptions of course. As I began to analyze what I wanted from my next supplement purchase and what my goals were, I began to realize I have achieved the bulk and size I was after. It is now time to lean up and cut.

I finished grad school about a year and a half ago and really began to take my lifting seriously. I swam competitively in high school and was also a goal keeper on a premier (u-18) league soccer club. I lifted and trained for those sports, but really just did enough to get by. I really wish I had taken things like lifting seriously back then, but too little too late. So I have an athletic background, but college did a number on my fitness. Since graduating I have packed on some serious muscle and done (what I consider) a very impressive recomp. My goals for running this include: a noticeable leaning effect (cut), loss of water retention, increased intensity in the gym, and muscle hardness.

The supplements I have for this "cycle" are:

Primordial Performance Dermacrine LV (4mL a day first 4 days; then 4mL twice a day for rest of month)
Primordial Performance Formestane LV (2 mL twice daily)
Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup (6 caps pre-bed no carbs)
USP Labs OEP (2 caps morning; 1 cap afternoon)(I have read many like to wait three weeks into the derma cycle before starting. I will be starting at the beginning unless you can convince me otherwise)
Primaforce Lean Green (1 cap morning; 1 cap afternoon)

PCT
Sustain Alpha (use as directed)

Staple Supplements:

NO Shotgun
Scivation Xtend
NP Bulk Glutamine
NP Bulk Creatine Mono
Universal Omega
ON 100% Gold Standard Whey

Is there anything you guys would suggest adding into this cycle? If you guys have experience with dermacrine and/or formestane please give advise on dosing protocols and amounts.

I work out on a five day split:
Sun - off day/cardio if I feel like I need it
Monday - legs
Tuesday - chest & tris
Weds - back - cardio
Thurs - Shoulders & bis - cardio
Fri - off
Sat - abs cardio

I am thinking of dropping to a four day split and adding a day of just cardio. Thoughts?

My cardio is always done after my lifting is finished. I usually consists of a 1.5-2.5 mile run. I know I need to add in some HIIT, it is just a matter of motivation. There is a very steep hill within running distance from my house. I plan on doing sprints on it one day a week.

I will post my daily workouts as I perform them (to keep this initial post from being a book).

Again, please offer any advise, comments, criticisms my way. I am thinking of dropping to a four day split and adding a day of just cardio. Thoughts?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Also, I began the cycle this morning. I dosed 4mL of the Dermacrine LV and 2 mL of Formestane LV. The Dermacrine LV is labeled as "vanilla ice cream". I will put it this way, if vanilla ice cream tasted that bad, I would never eat it again. I am not taking it for taste though and will not complain of it again, just thought I would make note. Also, I went ahead and began OEP with two caps (even though it says begin with one to asses tolerance) and I feel pretty cracked out.

UKStrength

Looking good mate, here if you have any questions ;) The OEP is excellent, no problem with starting it from day 1.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't take the form or dermacrine lv close to your dose of hghup-looking at ingredients there has to be carbs in the lv carrier. other than that it looks good-give it hell, and good luck.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Glad you are logging it.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
don't take the form or dermacrine lv close to your dose of hghup-looking at ingredients there has to be carbs in the lv carrier. other than that it looks good-give it hell, and good luck.
I am taking my Dermacrine & Formestane at 5 am and 5 pm. I take my HGHup on an empty stomach before bed around 10 pm.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Yesderday was day two on the dosing.
Monday was my legs day:

5 sets of 10 reps of 225 on the squat
3 sets of 10 power clean at 155
3 sets of 10 hamstring curl
3 sets of 10 seated calf raises
3x10 hip adductor
3x10 hip abductor
3 25 yard lunges while holding a 35lb plate over my head

As it is early on in the dosing, no real noticeable effects are being felt. It could just be the placebo effect right now, but I can say I am not as sore as normal after a solid leg day. I do love HGHup though for its sleep benefits. Slept like a baby last night and feel great today.

I am going to do quite a bit of cardio today after work. I might mix things up and run the hills tonight and push my chest day to tomorrow.

Edit: also bumped my OEP dose back to one cap this morning. I still will take the cap in the afternoon, but I feel quite a bit better. Two was a little more than I was ready for yesterday.

Jmlift

Awards
Curious as to why the formestane? I didn't think u needed anti e with derm?

Thanks

UKStrength

Thanks
InDermacrine LV DHEA acts as a precursor both both testosterone and oestrogen therefore using formestane LV on-cycle keeps this in check. You can read more about 4-DHEA here mate:4-DHEA

It's not completely necessary (I don't use it) but could make for an even 'drier' cycle.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
I'm just looking for extremely dry, lean gains. I want to drop some BF% while running this as well. Hence, the form. I will taper it off/down the last week I run the cycle though.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, I went for cardio. Ran three miles. I ran it as three one mile repeats. Again, could be the placebo, but I have a noticeable lack of soreness. I'm definitely not perfectly fresh, but feel good. How much should I worry of over-training? I have continued to dose 4mL of Dermcrine two times a day. 2mL of Form two times a day. I am still using OEP and HGHup as directed.

Side note, just ordered some of NP's new whey Nutrpro. I got the chocolate flavor (as it is getting pretty amazing reviews. Hopefully that works out well.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Also, just wanted to say thanks to UKStrength and copycat (and all others) for following along, as you fellas definitely know your stuff and can provide a ton of help to me while I run this.

Jmlift

Awards
In DHEA acts as a precursor both both testosterone and oestrogen therefore using on-cycle keeps this in check. You can read more about 4-DHEA here mate:

I HAD TO REMOVE URLS

It's not completely necessary (I don't use it) but could make for an even 'drier' cycle.
Thanks for the reply, but are you saying that the LV reacts differently than the topical? I purchased the DMS topical stack, as I thought the was the best beginner stack, but now I am seeing a couple people loving derm + form. I am just a little upset I haven't seen anything about this stack on pp.com and seeing ppl running it with form makes me a little worried that my Derm topical + phyto will raise estro higher than expected

i don't want to steal this thread though... its a great log so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday, I went for cardio. Ran three miles. I ran it as three one mile repeats. Again, could be the placebo, but I have a noticeable lack of soreness. I'm definitely not perfectly fresh, but feel good. How much should I worry of over-training? I have continued to dose 4mL of Dermcrine two times a day. 2mL of Form two times a day. I am still using OEP and HGHup as directed.

Side note, just ordered some of NP's new whey Nutrpro. I got the chocolate flavor (as it is getting pretty amazing reviews. Hopefully that works out well.
i wouldn't worry about overtraining-particularly as it pertains to cardio. 3miles is not excessive at all, i sometimes rack up 10 miles on the treadmill. just make sure to include off deays and you will be fine.

imo-overtraining would be something like hitting bench presses 3xweek as an example.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays workout was chest tri's:
3x8 flat bench with 225
3x15 decline bench with 205
3x10 incline bench with 155
1x10 negative bench press
3x10 smith flys
3x10 pushups

tris
3x8 (each arm) single arm overhead tricep extension
3x8 skull crusher
3xfailure triceps pressdowns

Then I spent 25 minutes on the stair machine just to keep my legs fresh and loose. Nothing too intense, but enough to sweat.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Jimbo15 a Primordial Performance Rep says:
"I prefer five or six weeks with dermacrine. Its mild so you should be ok"

I had originally planned on four weeks, but I am really beginning to think I should stretch is out a bit. If I go passed four weeks should I stop the form after four or run it as long as the dermacrine? Also, if I go that long, will I need anything other than Sustain Alpha for PCT? Thoughts?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I like seeing these derma/form stacks...good sheit and great log bro!

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Jimbo15 a Primordial Performance Rep says:
"I prefer five or six weeks with dermacrine. Its mild so you should be ok"

I had originally planned on four weeks, but I am really beginning to think I should stretch is out a bit. If I go passed four weeks should I stop the form after four or run it as long as the dermacrine? Also, if I go that long, will I need anything other than Sustain Alpha for PCT? Thoughts?
I was curious about the PCT as well... I'm planning on running this stack along with OEP, and wanted to make sure I wouldn't need much more than the PP - TRS. I have access to some Nolva/Clomid but would like to avoid it if i could.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
^^you should not get shut down with derma unless you run it for a long time, then you would need a serm and trs if you get shut down...

I am going to run the derm/form lv stack prob by next month..I will not pct since I will only do it for 4wks...I might run the form lv longer than 4wk, but that is just me

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a pretty boring day as far as training goes: 2.5 mile run followed by 2 quarter mile runs at the most intense pace I could maintain without "yo-yoing" speed. Can definitely feel the thermo effects from the OEP as I type this. Also, I am loving the lack of DOMS. It has to be a result of the stack because that is the only change I have made to my routine. Usually a solid day or so after a good hard lift, DOMS sets in, not so right now.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I rounded out last week with a light one mile run Friday just to keep the legs fresh. Saturday I hit the gym hard for back, biceps, shoulders.

Back-
Lat pulldowns- 3x8
seated rows - 3x8
Pull-ups -3x5
bent over rows - 3x8

Biceps -
90lb curls 3x10
Reverse curls - 60lbs 3x8
drop set (easy bar with 5 5lbs per side) 6 sets to failure dropping a 5lb off each time

Back-
Military press 135lbs 3x8
front raises with 45lb plate 3x failure
lateral raises - 25lb db 3x10
vertical rows - 115lbs 5x5

Sunday was a much needed rest day.

Tonight will be legs. My favorite day.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Monday was a strange day for training. I feel I brought it on myself though. OEP warns not to consume caffeine (ie: pre-workout drinks with it), but I went ahead and took a full serving of pre-workout after taking my afternoon OEP and I felt my heart pounding and slightly light headed as I did legs. The workout highly suffered because of this.
Legs (Monday):

squats 5x10 at 225lbs
3 20 yard launges with 35lbs plate held over head
3xfailure seated calf raises
3xfailure hip adductors/abductors

at this point I felt light headed and worthless so I listened to my body and called it a day.

Yesterday (Tuesday) was another 3 mile run and I worked two moderate hills into the route. If anyone knows anything about a good Arkansas spring, they know the pollen count is borderline insane. There is literally a yellow dust/haze on everything. I sucked in enough pollen yesterday that I will probably be crapping it out for a week.

Jeans are noticeably looser.

Jmlift

Awards
Monday was a strange day for training. I feel I brought it on myself though. OEP warns not to consume caffeine (ie: pre-workout drinks with it), but I went ahead and took a full serving of pre-workout after taking my afternoon OEP and I felt my heart pounding and slightly light headed as I did legs. The workout highly suffered because of this.
Legs (Monday):

squats 5x10 at 225lbs
3 20 yard launges with 35lbs plate held over head
3xfailure seated calf raises
3xfailure hip adductors/abductors

at this point I felt light headed and worthless so I listened to my body and called it a day.

Yesterday (Tuesday) was another 3 mile run and I worked two moderate hills into the route. If anyone knows anything about a good Arkansas spring, they know the pollen count is borderline insane. There is literally a yellow dust/haze on everything. I sucked in enough pollen yesterday that I will probably be crapping it out for a week.

Jeans are noticeably looser.
I hate that light headed feeling with squats... i usually get it if i dont have enough food in me and ive taken some MRI black powder :irked:

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I hate that light headed feeling with squats... i usually get it if i dont have enough food in me and ive taken some MRI black powder :irked:
It killed the workout. I won't be taking in excess caffeine while on the OEP because I know it made that light headedness worse.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm following. I will be starting a Dermacrine/Formestane stack on Monday. Both will be topical however. I'm wanting to lean-out for the summer months.

Jmlift

Awards
I started dermacrine muscle stack today.

Derma + phyto test followed by sustain + phyto pct. I may start a log here.

Topical by the way

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Weds:
Pretty epic chest day. I felt like mixing it up and going light weight and just repping as high as possibly

Flat BB bench: 4xfailure at 185
Incline BB bench: 3xfailure at 135
Flat BB negative bench: 1x8
Smith machine flys: 3xfailure at lvl19 (not sure what this equates to with all the pulleys)
Pushups: 3xfailure

My chest was insanely pumped and it felt great and miserable all at the same time.

On to Triceps!
3x8 (each arm) single arm overhead tricep extension
3x8 skull crusher
3xfailure triceps pressdowns
1xfailure close grip bench at 135

The waterweight/puffiness loss from my body is very noticeable. I feel like a douche, but I catch myself flexing alot.

Thurs: 30 min jog around town. I haven't used mapmyrun.com yet to determine how far I went.

Fri(tonight): I am going to take it easy and go to the driving range and hit a large bucket of balls then go do abs and run a mile at the gym.

Jmlift

Awards
Has anyone used a 2x a day dosage of LV from day 1?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Saturday was back and biceps. I did the same routine as my previous back/bis day, but purposefully allowed myself less rest between sets so the intensity would be higher. I could tell a definite increase in intensity because not only was I spent when finished, but totally drenched in sweat. I looked like I had jumped in a pool.

Sunday was a four mile run. Not going to lie, I felt terrible when I was finished. I am glad I did it though. I think shin splints are setting in from all this cardio. I don't want to have to resort to using the eliptical.

Tonight is my favorite workout: Legs. I will be powercleaning tonight too. I am pumped.

Also, I picked up a bottle of eviscerate to add in. Using it only on my sides/lovehandles because I am most self-conscious about that aspect of my body. I use it twice a day. Once after morning shower before work. Once after night shower after the gym. God the burn!

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I meant to update this yesterday, but yesterday ended up being a pretty crazy day (not in a good way).

Monday was legs day and it was great:

I was going to do my usual 5 sets of 10 reps of 225 of squats, but after 4 sets I still felt great so I was like what the hell, let's do some more. So I put 245 on there and repped 8...still felt good. Put 265 on it and repped 5. I admit I was totally done after that, but wow, I guess that was the "on" feeling people talk about. I felt like beast.
3 sets of 10 power clean at 155
3 sets of 10 hamstring curl
3 sets of 10 seated calf raises
3xfailure hip adductor
3xfailure hip abductor
3 25 yard lunges while holding a 35lb plate over my head

I finished out by doing a wall-sit for as long as possible. I made it one minute and 15 seconds. I was shaking and miserable at that point and collapsed down to the ground.

I don't know if I have ever worked out that hard.

Yesterday I had some personal stuff going on so my trip to the gym was kind of a waste. By the time I got in there I didn't even feel like working out so I just did shoulders and ran a mile and left.

Today I will push myself much harder.

Also, I will be at three weeks into this run on Fri. I haven't decided whether or not I will will stretch it to five weeks or not. I am highly considering running PP's Endoamp Max along with the Sustain Alpha LV
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/endoamp-48-g.html

I would really like thoughts and opinions on that.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are we liking the Derm/Form stack man?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
My schedule has been crazy lately and I haven't gotten to update in awhile. So here we go:

To reply to Copycat first: really liking it. My waist is down 2" and I feel like I have dried out quite a bit.

I blasted my biceps on Weds of last week.
Drop set to failure (EZ bar with 5 5lbs on each side)
3 "21's" with 70lb EZ bar
3x12 hammer curl

Shoulders:

3x10 @ 135 military press
3x10 front raise with 45lb plate
3x8 @115 upright row

Run 1 mile.

Thursday: 2 mile run

Friday:

Had in interesting chest workout.
4x8 @ 185 incline barbell bench press
3x10 incline bench dumbell flys
3x8 dumbell flat bench press with 70lb bells
3x failure push-ups

I just felt stagnant with my chest workout the past few times, so I just wanted to go in another direction this time. Pump was great.

Saturday, played 9 holes (easy day).

Sunday: 3 mile run.

I have to say though at night I seem to notice my BP being elevated. How common is this? I've looked into it this weekend and it seems that the form has possibly given people elevated BP, but the feedback isn't consistent. Or it could just be the OEP making my heart pound. Last week for this so not much longer.

Tonight...bring on the squats!

Bid

Awards
How did the cycle end? I was reading so curiously and then this BIG cliffhanger... not cool. :p

Last edited: