Flaweds Cuttin it UP with Alpha T2 and extras (half sponsored)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well after my long break from the forums... I decided its time to go balls to the wall!

My stack... to say the least is a **** ton of stuff... since I just dropped $200 at NP on stuff I probably really didnt need... but it should be fun! Hahaha

Alright. This is a 7-8 week stack, and mostly aiming to post results by June 1.

I will be working out 5-6 days a week. The primary workouts being core workouts mon, wed, fri and free weights tue and thur

My core workouts will be following a bodyweight program I saw online and incorporating resistance bands and dumbells... now I know I will probably get ridiculed for doing core workouts... but i neglected my core for the entirety of my lifting history and sense adding it in my max bench has increased 20lbs in 7 weeks and my curls went up 10lbs per arm... did I mention I didnt train chest or arms heavy during this time? So clearly core workouts made me overall stronger

My tue and thur lifting will consist of mostly compound movements and will be a full body workout. Rep ranges will be Week 1-2: 15 reps. Week 3-4: 12 reps. Week 5-6: 8 reps and week 7-8: 5 reps

I will be doing cardio, most likely HIIT after my tue and thur weight sessions.

Diet is being decided yet... Mostly likely low carb, moderate fat, high protein... however it may be moderate carb as well

On to the whole point of this log! THE STACK!

Alrighty! So here it goes

Lifting Days:

Upon Waking Up:
1-2caps Alpha-T2
1gram Vitamin C
Multivitamin
500mg L-Lysine
500mg L-Carnitine
120mg Ginkgo Biloba
(And potentially a dose of OxyElite Pro, depending on how AT2 makes me feel. I have about 18caps of OEP left)

Pre-Workout:
2 Scoops Quake
1 Scoop Vasocharge

Intraworkout:
BCAA's and EAAs and Extra Luecine
(I didnt specify amounts cause i plan on mixing roughly 40grams of BCAA mix into a gallon jug of water, sipping a decent amount through my workout and sipping the rest during the day)

Postworkout:
Protein Shake

Midafternoon:
1g Vitamin C
1cap Alpha-T2
1cap OxyElite Plro
500mg L-Lysine
500mg L-Arginine
(possibly add in some EC down the road)

PreBed:
1g Vitamin C
2-3caps ZMA
500mg L-Lysine

Middle of the Night:
1g Vitamin C
Maybe some Xtend if I have it next to the bed

Non-Lifting Days:

Upon Waking Up:
1-2caps Alpha-T2
1gram Vitamin C
Multivitamin
500mg L-Lysine
500mg L-Carnitine
120mg Ginkgo Biloba
(And potentially a dose of OxyElite Pro, depending on how AT2 makes me feel. I have about 18caps of OEP left)

Midafternoon:
1g Vitamin C
1cap Alpha-T2
1cap OxyElite Plro
500mg L-Lysine
500mg L-Arginine
2scoops of Xtend

PreBed:
1g Vitamin C
2-3caps ZMA
500mg L-Lysine

Middle of the Night:
1g Vitamin C

Then after the Alpha-T2 runs out, I will be doing 30 days of dosing 200mg of 7-KETO

Starting Stats:

Weight: 217lbs (On My Scale)
Bodyfat: 18.77%
Mesurement @ Widest Point: 39"

Goals:

Weight: Doesnt Matter
Bodyfat: 12-14%

I'm not too worried about widest point measurement or end weight... Given both will decrease, I am more worried about bodyfat measurement for now because I am attempting to retain and attain muscle on this stack

Stack End Date: Apporx. May 28th

Lemme know what you guys think

-----------

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
This was performed as a circuit workout

Monday 03/22/2010 - WORKOUT DAY 1

Round 1

Pushups: 1 x 20
Squats: 1 x 20
Lunge: 1 x 20
Chin Ups: 5
8 Count BBers: 1 x 8
Plank: 45 seconds
Scissor Kicks: 30 seconds
Band Twists (with band): 16 per side
Shoulder Press (with band): 1 x 15
Step Ups: 30 seconds

Round 2

Notes: Overall was a pretty quick workout and i felt i got a good heart rate going, was in my target zone of about 170 the majority of the time!

---------------------------------------------------

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 03/23/2010 - WORKOUT DAY 2

Bench Press:
Warm Up - 135 x 10, 155 x 8, 185 x 5, 195 x 3, 205 x 1
235 x 5
240 x 5
245 x 5

Chin Ups:
BW x 5
+5lbs x 5
+10lbs x 4 (and then I did two reps where i jumped up and then slowly controlled the lowering portion)

Dips:
+25lbs x 8
+25lbs x 8
+25lbs x 8

Standing Military Press:
95 x 8
95 x 8
95 x 8

Notes: Didn't get in as much today as I would have liked as my gym owner was talking to me quite a bit... however my bench still went up so im happy about that!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you feel lethargy, dont do the alpha-t2 pre-workout.

i know i felt it bad, and so have others, but if you feel fine no reason to stop. doesnt effect everyone.

following log by the way this looks interesting.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I should also mention I have not started this stack yet, ordered everything today...just been working out on OEP, 2 scoops xtend, and Vitamin C

Starting monday i will have BF measurements as well as pictures

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and good luck with you cut!

I'll be starting my OEP or AT2 soon so I'll be watching your progress.

How do you like OEP so far? Honesty is appreciated.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always nice to see a fellow lifter get back into it :head:. Give it hell man or go home!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
if you feel lethargy, dont do the alpha-t2 pre-workout.

i know i felt it bad, and so have others, but if you feel fine no reason to stop. doesnt effect everyone.

following log by the way this looks interesting.
Hey AX1 if I feel lethargic, what kind of dosing schedule do you reccomend? I may be ok cause Quake has geranium in it... we'll see!

Subbed and good luck with you cut!

I'll be starting my OEP or AT2 soon so I'll be watching your progress.

How do you like OEP so far? Honesty is appreciated.
Honestly... hmmm.. I dunno yet... I have heard a lot of people compare this to EC and what not... the energy was there at first and I was sweating like crazy but after about a week I didnt feel much. And the lbs didnt really come off... but I did get thinner... but I attribute that more to the workouts I was doing than the OEP. Regardless I didnt have dramatic weight loss like some but I definitely leaned up a bit

In for this Grunt.
Always nice to see a fellow lifter get back into it :head:. Give it hell man or go home!
Welcome Brothers!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Why you don`t use TT-33?
From what i was reading there is increased muscle loss with 3,3 and 3,5 combined as compared to just 3,3 alone

and 3,3 alone is supposed to be pretty effective... we shall see! And i dont mind testin out a new product

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heavy shutdown with 3,5 is reported in studies.
3,5 in combo with 3,3 i know dinoii did blood work to show the suppression was minimal when the combo was taken at the proper ratio.

but yes i believe the risk increases, and thats why i would say mandatory 7-keto and kelp pct, and you should be fine.

the increased rewards from taking both do = increased risks so its very nice to have the alpha t-2 product.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what i was reading there is increased muscle loss with 3,3 and 3,5 combined as compared to just 3,3 alone

and 3,3 alone is supposed to be pretty effective... we shall see! And i dont mind testin out a new product
yes, but dont think your totally safe with 3,3. just keep your diet legit. speaking from experience.

by the way, if you have a tiny bit more money it would be interesting to stack alpha-burn to this product for extra synergy. you get 50 2 cap daily servings, its one of my favorite stackers.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you back brother! The stack and intensity look great, keep it up and you are definitely in for a nice recomp. Subbed and will be along for the ride.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back and good luck! We all get bouts of inactivity from time to time :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, but dont think your totally safe with 3,3. just keep your diet legit. speaking from experience.

by the way, if you have a tiny bit more money it would be interesting to stack alpha-burn to this product for extra synergy. you get 50 2 cap daily servings, its one of my favorite stackers.
There is quite a bit Alpha-Y in the aT2... what dose are you recommending with aT2? I only know so much about Alpha-Y... so any knowledge you can drop...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is quite a bit Alpha-Y in the aT2... what dose are you recommending with aT2? I only know so much about Alpha-Y... so any knowledge you can drop...
yes yes yes, dont take additional alpha-y, i did look at the alhpa-t2 formula yesterday and saw alpha-y in it,

very sorry about that. i just forgot when i wrote that post, but yeah that makes it a sicker formuala which is why im very for it. its cheaper than dicana too! it at least tells you im on the same page as the formulators, lol!!!

ill tell you i love it so much more than regular yohimbe, it doesnt seem to effect my blood pressure levels are cause any nausea.

alpha t2 has Rauwolscine HCL which i may "guess" its a more potent form.

"RPN's AlphaBurn
AlphaBurn contains the steroisomer Rauwolscine, a highly selective Alpha-2 Adrenergic agonist. AlphaBurn amplifies and prolongs Lipolysis, demolishes appetite, increases focus and motivation, and stimulates libido by acting on dopaminergic neurons in the brain.
AlphaBurn, unlike Yohimbine, does not increase heart-rate or anxiety.
AlphaBurn also contains Piperine, a black pepper extract shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines."

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He we go again!

http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/reprint/05-3977fjev1.pdf

Recent evidence suggests that 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (T2), a naturally occurring iodothyronine, stimulates metabolic rate via mechanisms involving the mitochondrial apparatus.

Antonia Lanni,* Maria Moreno,†Assunta Lombardi,‡ Pieter de Lange,* Elena Silvestri,†
Maurizio Ragni,* Paola Farina,* Gabriella Chieffi Baccari,* Pupah Fallahi,§
Alessandro Antonelli,§ and Fernando Goglia†

Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita, Seconda Università di Napoli, 81100 Caserta;
Dipartimento di Scienze Biologiche ed Ambientali, Università degli Studi del Sannio, 82100
Benevento; ‡Dipartimento delle Scienze Biologiche Sezione Igiene e Fisiologia, Università degli
Studi di Napoli “Federico II,” 80134 Napoli; and §Dipartimento di Medicina Interna, Università
degli Studi di Pisa, 56126 Pisa, Italy

Corresponding authors: Fernando Goglia, Dipartimento di Scienze Biologiche ed Ambientali,
Università degli Studi del Sannio, Via Port’Arsa 11, 82100 Benevento, Italy. E-mail:
[email protected]; and Antonia Lanni, Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita, Seconda
Università di Napoli, Via Vivaldi 43, 81100 Caserta, Italy. E-mail: [email protected]

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry grunt, didnt mean to pollute your log... lookign forward to the great kick off.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO I think this stuff WORKS WONDERS with Obese people (Endomorphs) and this type of diet 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% good fats but is inly my opinion guys!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait too see the final results! So you are going to be dosing the AT2 2x per day?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only other thing i would consider if i were you is to make this a 6 week max cycle.

generally the philosophy is that 4 weeks is good, and 6 weeks is pushing it but fine. 8 weeks you may be taking more of a risk of suppression.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well the AT2 is only gonna be 4-5 weeks and then I'm runnin the 7-keto

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting!

Pics for before and after at all?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed my brother, interesting log bro. il be popping by.

R.S

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

Wednesday 03/24/2010 - WORKOUT DAY 3

Round 1

Scissor Kicks: 35 seconds
Rows (with band): 1 x 15

Round 2

Lateral Push Ups: 1 x 15
Band Punches with Partner (with band): 16 per side
Band Rows: 1 x 15

Round 3

Staggered Explosive Push Ups: 1 x 15
Split Squats Squats: 10 Per Leg
Prone Turtles: 30 second
Side Planks: 30 seconds per side
Band Vertical Chops: 1 x 16
Band Rows: 1 x 15
Step Ups: 40 seconds

Ab Workout
Cant even really remember what me and my roomie did for abs lol... but it was brutal!

Notes: Awesome bodyweight/band workout... we were both sweating like crazy and it took about a hour or so. Definitely was in my target heartrate the whole time... alternated between 170-180 bpm

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you back brother! The stack and intensity look great, keep it up and you are definitely in for a nice recomp. Subbed and will be along for the ride.
Welcome back and good luck! We all get bouts of inactivity from time to time :)
Welcome to the shower brothers!

Sounds interesting!

Pics for before and after at all?
Bla, Yeah i should be doing pics next monday and getting starting stats (weight, bf)

Subbed my brother, interesting log bro. il be popping by.

R.S
Good to have you aboard my brotha! Did you get that controlled labs sponsored log?

Cant wait too see the final results! So you are going to be dosing the AT2 2x per day?
Yeah i think I will start with AT2 2x per day... probably take it to 3x per day at some point... does anyone have a suggestion on this?

Sorry grunt, didnt mean to pollute your log... lookign forward to the great kick off.
Hahha no prob brother! This log is for my own sake... and for everyone elses! Since there really isnt anyone trying AT2 yet it kinda makes me the guinea pig... so the more info the better! Anyone who has questions about AT2 or anything feel free to post them in here and hopefully we can get a rep to answer them!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Monday 03/22/2010 - WORKOUT DAY 1

Round 1

Round 2

Notes: Overall was a pretty quick workout and i felt i got a good heart rate going, was in my target zone of about 170 the majority of the time!

What are 8 count BB'ers?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
8 count body builders... Essentially a burpee with more too it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxQT-wZdP28&feature=related"]YouTube- SEAL Fit 8 Count Body Builder[/ame]

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Thursday 03/24/2010 - WORKOUT DAY 4

Squat:
135 x 5
155 x 5
185 x 5
185 x 5

Pull Ups:
BW x 5
BW x 5
BW x 5 (and then I did two reps where i jumped up and then slowly controlled the lowering portion)

Incline DB:
60 x 8
65 x 8
65 x 8

Notes: Felt a little fatigue from the circuit training I did yesterday, so didnt do too many exercises, but still got a good workout in!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Started preloading creatine today! Supps should be on my doorstep tomorrow! Starting them monday!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Been getting a lot of comments/compliments about looking fuller and buffer lately... ill take!

Off to my circuit workout with the roomie! Be back with numbers in a bit!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Question... As far as BCAA's go... I plan on supplementing about 40g's a day... do you think I should take all 40 during and after my workout as planned? Or should I take about 20 around the workout and then sip on the other 20 the rest of the day to keep me out of catabolism?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Question... As far as BCAA's go... I plan on supplementing about 40g's a day... do you think I should take all 40 during and after my workout as planned? Or should I take about 20 around the workout and then sip on the other 20 the rest of the day to keep me out of catabolism?
I like the 2nd option personally. But why didn't anyone tell me about this thread?! Nobody tells me nothin! Subbed bob yammit!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I like the 2nd option personally. But why didn't anyone tell me about this thread?! Nobody tells me nothin! Subbed bob yammit!
I think im gonna do 4 scoops xtend, 2 scoops LG BC+EAA, and 10g of Leucine in a gallon and just sip on it all day... chugging some of it around workout time of course!

Now suggestions on if i should do this on OFF days as well? I am gonna guess i should since the guys who did the BCAA megadosing saw good results doing it everyday

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

Friday 03/26/2010 - WORKOUT DAY 5

Round 1

Lunge: 1 x 20t
Scissor Kicks: 35 seconds

Round 2

Diamond Push Ups: 1 x 15
Wide Stance Squats: 1 x 20
Full Arm Side Planks: 30 seconds side
Hello Dollys: 30 seconds
Band Shoulder Press: 1 x 15

Round 3

Staggered Explosive Push Ups: 1 x 15
Mountain Climbers: 30 second
Plank With a Front Raise: 45 seconds
Scissor Kicks: 30 seconds per side
Band Punches: 1 x 16
Shoulder Press: 1 x 15

Other
10 min jog

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Got my supps today... game on monday! or maybe tomorrow ;)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Gonna go run some stairs today even though today was supposed to be a off day!

HERES THE SUPP STAND:

HERES THE FRIDGE:

Now normally I dont drink Muscle Milk... but we got 24 of them for like $19 dollars lol... So I figured I'll drink one inbetween my 3 hour break between classes since I dont bother driving 35 min home

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Saturday 03/27/2010 - WORKOUT DAY 6

Non-Workout Day Turned Into a Workout Day!!!

Set of 25-30 Strairs:
One Foot On Each Stair - 5 times up and down
30-40 Sec Rest
One Foot Every other Stair - 3 times up and down
30-40 Sec Rest
One Food On Each Stair - 3 times up and down
30-40 Sec Rest
One Foot Every other Stair - 3 times up and down
30-40 Sec Rest
One Foot Every other Stair - 1 times up and down
15 Sec Rest
15 Sec Rest
15 Sec Rest
15 Sec Rest
15 Sec Rest
15 Sec Rest

Notes: Essentially me and the roommate ran the stairs in pretty much a HIIT fashion for about 20-25 min. Definitely a good workout considering I was planning on resting today.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Alright so of those of you who are following this... some of my dosing is liable to change but for now this is how its gonna look. So since I think I miscalculated a bit on the creatine amounts and will be limiting that as with research I've found its pretty pointless to do more than 2-5grams of creatine daily after you muscles have been saturated. So I will be saving my spare creatine mono and dicreatine malate for off days!

I am still up in the air about using my BCAAs everyday, and if i do i may use a limited dose

Workout Days:

Upon Waking Up:
1-2caps Alpha-T2
1gram Vitamin C
Multivitamin
500mg L-Lysine
500mg L-Carnitine
120mg Ginkgo Biloba

Pre-Workout:
2 Scoops Quake
1 Scoop Vasocharge

Intraworkout:
(I didnt specify amounts cause i plan on mixing roughly 40grams of BCAA mix into a gallon jug of water, sipping a decent amount through my workout and sipping the rest during the day)

Postworkout:
Protein Shake

Midafternoon:
1g Vitamin C
1cap Alpha-T2
1cap OxyElite Plro
500mg L-Lysine
500mg L-Arginine

PreBed:
1g Vitamin C
2-3caps ZMA
500mg L-Lysine

Middle of the Night:
1g Vitamin C

Onces the Alpha-T2 runs out I will be doing Thyroid PCT with 30 days of 7-keto at 200mg a day. Also hopefully I will be stacking Lean Xtreme with this for additional cortisol support

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Starting tomorrow gents! Made all my baggies of powder mix for the week and got my pills organized for 3 days!

BRING IT ON!

-------

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so of those of you who are following this... some of my dosing is liable to change but for now this is how its gonna look. So since I think I miscalculated a bit on the creatine amounts and will be limiting that as with research I've found its pretty pointless to do more than 2-5grams of creatine daily after you muscles have been saturated. So I will be saving my spare creatine mono and dicreatine malate for off days!

I am still up in the air about using my BCAAs everyday, and if i do i may use a limited dose

Workout Days:

Upon Waking Up:
1-2caps Alpha-T2
1gram Vitamin C
Multivitamin
500mg L-Lysine
500mg L-Carnitine
120mg Ginkgo Biloba

Pre-Workout:
2 Scoops Quake
1 Scoop Vasocharge

Intraworkout:

Postworkout:
Protein Shake

Midafternoon:
1g Vitamin C
1cap Alpha-T2
1cap OxyElite Plro
500mg L-Lysine
500mg L-Arginine

PreBed:
1g Vitamin C
2-3caps ZMA
500mg L-Lysine

Middle of the Night:
1g Vitamin C

Onces the Alpha-T2 runs out I will be doing Thyroid PCT with 30 days of 7-keto at 200mg a day. Also hopefully I will be stacking Lean Xtreme with this for additional cortisol support

maybe with some lethargy but OEP Kick`s azz:AR15firing:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
This was performed as a circuit workout with supersets

Monday 03/29/2010 - WORKOUT DAY 7

Round 1

(A1)Divebomber Push Ups: 1 x 20
(A2)Jump Squats: 1 x 20

(B1)Divebomber Push Ups: 7
(B2)Jumping Lunges: 1 x 16

(C1)Double Crunch: 1 x 30
(C2)Single Leg Plank: 20 seconds per leg

Round 2

(B1)Pull Ups: 5

Round 3

Notes:
Pretty brutal for being all bodyweight... I was not ready for those divebomber push ups! But Im all jacked right now from my pre-workout mix and the AT2! Woooo Hoooo!

The good news is that im definitely feeling fuller and leaner already from last week

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was performed as a circuit workout with supersets

Monday 03/29/2010 - WORKOUT DAY 7

Round 1

(B1)Divebomber Push Ups: 7

Round 1

Round 3

Notes:
Pretty brutal for being all bodyweight... I was not ready for those divebomber push ups! But Im all jacked right now from my pre-workout mix and the AT2! Woooo Hoooo!

The good news is that im definitely feeling fuller and leaner already from last week

Any rest in between?... I think my heart would start to explode after that! :D

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Any rest in between?... I think my heart would start to explode after that! :D
Oh I should have mentioned rest! lol

Between supersets was about 15-30 seconds and between rounds was about 1 min... but the whole thing only took me about 25min or so with cool down

PS - What a horrible day to start on... only 4 hours of sleep due to a female spending the night ;)

PSS - I am almost halfway through my gallon of BCAAs already... so i split it up into 3 containers so it will at least make it all day and have some to slam before bed...

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I am also intrested in Alpha-T2 . .Is there any more logs onit ? I cant seem to find much info on this product or the company that makes it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 17
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1