MYODROL/HEMODRAULIX/HYPERTEST/ADIOX-V2 - AnabolicMinds.com

MYODROL/HEMODRAULIX/HYPERTEST/ADIOX-V2

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MYODROL/HEMODRAULIX/HYPERTEST/ADIOX-V2

got my package today of axis goodies. took 2 myodrol/6 hemodraulix/2 hypertest/2 adipo and headed to the gym. i have been on a cut for the last couple of months and went from 233 down to 210 today. while i was cutting i concentrated mainly on cardio and got away from my normal lifting routine. well i am back to lifting heavy for this cycle- i will be doing full body workouts 3xweek and hitting weak spots 1 day a week. 2 days will be long cardio of at least 45 minutes of cardio work, or now that weather is nicer jogging in the park with my dog.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this was my 1st dose of myodrol and hypertest so i see no reason why they would have an effect already-but the hemodraulix/adipo kicked in nicely and had a really good/exhausting full body workout. pump as usual on hemo was as always very good and got a decent boost of energy from the adipo.

i have never used myodrol before so i will experiment with dosing on full and empty stomach. this morning i went with 2 caps on empty, i may take my 3 cap pm dose with food, haven't decided yet.

since i am on test cyp i decided to go with the 5 cap 2000mg dose instead of recommended 4 cap 1600mg dose to get the extra estrogen lowering effect the study showed.
  3. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice, this is going to be a killer freaking log! nice stack perfect for recomp imo.

just hope these test boosters work well after your form cycle.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IN!
    doing my own thang!
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

I would have liked to see the Myodrol run on its own... have a good time with it. I just don't see the need to run so many products together when one product is new and needs feedback without all the other "bells-and-whistles." But I am sure that I will here the word, "synergy," from someone. Good luck to you on your goals.
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    I would have liked to see the Myodrol run on its own... have a good time with it. I just don't see the need to run so many products together when one product is new and needs feedback without all the other "bells-and-whistles." But I am sure that I will here the word, "synergy," from someone. Good luck to you on your goals.
    never fear sam i am, at least i will eat green eggs and ham. j/k

it should be rather easy to see what effect myodrol is having- i kinda know what to expect from the other supps.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Let's see what this brings to the table
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    never fear sam i am, at least i will eat green eggs and ham. j/k
    Alllllllriiighhttttyyy then... (Jim Carrey voice)

Sam I Am is a reference to the fallen angel, Lucifer, and the predictability of heroism. But the Seuss character reference made me laugh.
  10. Diamond Member

Alllllllriiighhttttyyy then... (Jim Carrey voice)

Sam I Am is a reference to the fallen angel, Lucifer, and the predictability of heroism. But the Seuss character reference made me laugh.
    the joy of being a grandparent-i get to read the seuss collection once again, lol.
    glad to have you along.
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Let's see what this brings to the table
    you bet! i am excited about this one!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would have liked to see the Myodrol run on its own...
    No worries Sam, I'll run it solo for ya

BigT,
    kill it bro! They must be catering to the new guy cause I didn't get mine yet you brat
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbing to this shat!
  14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    No worries Sam, I'll run it solo for ya

BigT,
    kill it bro! They must be catering to the new guy cause I didn't get mine yet you brat
    i learned my kindergarten lessons well-the kid doing all the screaming and yelling got all the attention, lol.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

In like Flint!!
  16. Diamond Member

heres an update. i dosed 4 hypertest and crashed for a few hours before work yesterday. last night before work i took 2 adipo when i got up, took a shower and took 3 myodrol with my meal. work went great, adipo gives a nice lift, appetite was a little less than usual but not big difference.

this morning i got home from work, took 2 adipo/2 hypertest/6 hemodraulix/2 myodrol and headed to gym.

did 3 sets of crunches/3 sets of weighted leg raises/20 minutes on rowing machine/20 minutes on treadmill. i felt like i could have done more but work is busy right now and i didn't want to drain the tank too much.

it is too soon to be feeling effects of myodrol or hypertest, but hemodraulix and adipo are really shining. pumps and energy were both very good, my back and abs got a good workout.

mood is very high, and endurance/stamina are both improved-hemo and adipo are doing very good job.

i know everyone is interested in the results of myodrol, but i can't help but praise one of my favorite supplements-hemodraulix.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

mood is very high
    I'd probably credit the hypertest for this. I suspect it's the rhodalia that has that effect. And, because of that, I personally prefer to dose all of my hypertest preworkout. That's not the typical way, just something you might want to try once or twice for experimentation sake.
  18. Diamond Member

I'd probably credit the hypertest for this. I suspect it's the rhodalia that has that effect. And, because of that, I personally prefer to dose all of my hypertest preworkout. That's not the typical way, just something you might want to try once or twice for experimentation sake.
    thanks, celc. i always take your advice seriously. other than that what do you think of the dosing?

btw-you think i would be feeling effect of hypertest this soon?
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

thanks, celc. i always take your advice seriously. other than that what do you think of the dosing?

btw-you think i would be feeling effect of hypertest this soon?
    Your dosing is completely fine. I just wanted to throw in that little hypertest trick to try out at some point since you mentioned the mood effects.

As far as the mood effect, yes. I get it with every dose.

As far as strength, aggression, libido, no. That takes a good 20-25 days for that boost to show through in my experience.
  20. Diamond Member

Your dosing is completely fine. I just wanted to throw in that little hypertest trick to try out at some point since you mentioned the mood effects.

As far as the mood effect, yes. I get it with every dose.

As far as strength, aggression, libido, no. That takes a good 20-25 days for that boost to show through in my experience.
    i figured the strength/aggression may take awhile with the hypertest, didn't think it would take 3 weeks-maybe stacking it with myodrol will speed this up some? i only bought 1 bottle of hypertest-looks like i may pick up another to go with my 2 bottles of myodrol.
  21. Diamond Member

i crashed around 3 and just got up for work, i took 2 hypertest before bed. i popped 2 adipo and took a shower will take my 3 myodrol with my meal before work.

going to continue with 2/4 on the hypertest until effects become noticeable, then i will take celc's advice and try 6 pre-workout to see what that is like.

day 2 on myodrol is coming to a close-i doubt very much if effects are going to present themselves this early on, but the study did say increased test in 3 days so lets see what tomorrow will bring.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Let's see if 3s a charm
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Sweet! Go get em, bigt!
  24. Diamond Member

todays workout was an hour long jog/walk with dog in the park. i took 2 adipo and 4 hypertest along with 2 myodrol, i took the day off from hemodraulix.

i feel great, my mood is incredible-i heard what are you so happy about at least twice at work last night. libido seems unchanged, but it has been very high-just coming off a run of formestane lv. stamina is going strong and endurance is also good-losing that weight on my cut has made a huge difference.

since myodrol is a new product that hasn't been logged much, i will make it a point to do updates on what effects i get from it-so far i haven't seen much that i can attribute to the myodrol-but this is just start of day 3 so it's far from over, lol.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Well wadya know!!! haha i never get any of the nice lil Pm's n e more sayin hey new log!! haha i see how it is better late than never!! SMASH IT BIG MAN!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well wadya know!!! haha i never get any of the nice lil Pm's n e more sayin hey new log!! haha i see how it is better late than never!! SMASH IT BIG MAN!!
    it was a telepathic message-surprised you didn't get it, lol.

but now that you are here-
  27. Diamond Member

just had a conversation with andrew-it seems it may be the myodrol that is making me such a happy camper. andrew said calmness/mood improvement is one of the effects of myodrol.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

just had a conversation with andrew-it seems it may be the myodrol that is making me such a happy camper. andrew said calmness/mood improvement is one of the effects of myodrol.
    I'm curious, but how would Andrew know this? Does he have some information on the ingredients that he can share?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Bump for Andrew info
  30. Professional Member

I'm here for a Natural Stack lets see what it can do especially the myo
  31. Diamond Member

I'm curious, but how would Andrew know this? Does he have some information on the ingredients that he can share?
    i don't know where his info is coming from, but i trust andrew-his info has always been reliable.
  32. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    I'm here for a Natural Stack lets see what it can do especially the myo
    welcome, my friend. glad to see you here. so far the only thing i can possibly attribute to the myodrol is the good mood-but this is only day 3, i hope good things are to come.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

i don't know where his info is coming from, but i trust andrew-his info has always been reliable.
    Andrew is all over this stuff so I am interested in what he has to say about it
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Andrew is all over this stuff so I am interested in what he has to say about it
    you are right, andrew seems to be very interested in this-i will try to get his funky self over here, lol.
  35. Diamond Member

day 4:
    can't say i am getting any anabolic effects from myodrol or hypertest, but my mood and feeling of well being is incredible. my wife and friends have pointed this out to me several times now. this effect is not what i would usually expect from a test booster, but i am digging it. the only other test booster that has had this kind of effect was primal male-my mood was very mellow at first then turned nasty after about a week, but then leveled off after that. i am hoping to avoid the nastiness i got for a few days on primal male.

the adipo v2/hemodraulix is proving to be a great combo, my energy/endurance/stamina are all up-and today i added 5 pounds to the 1st half of my lifts. really get nice results from hemodraulix-i highly recommend it.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

day 4:
    can't say i am getting any anabolic effects from myodrol or hypertest, but my mood and feeling of well being is incredible. my wife and friends have pointed this out to me several times now. this effect is not what i would usually expect from a test booster, but i am digging it. the only other test booster that has had this kind of effect was primal male-my mood was very mellow at first then turned nasty after about a week, but then leveled off after that. i am hoping to avoid the nastiness i got for a few days on primal male.

the adipo v2/hemodraulix is proving to be a great combo, my energy/endurance/stamina are all up-and today i added 5 pounds to the 1st half of my lifts. really get nice results from hemodraulix-i highly recommend it.
    Hey sign me up for the mean streak
  37. Elite Member

Okay fellow am good bros, the thing with mytosterone is since it blocks DHT in order to boost testosterone, it reduces ACHe activity which is known for promoting aggression, DHT also can be very bad for mood. Testosterone has always been touted to lift mood, that is why people when they are young tend to have a nice sense of well being along drive. Secondly, this product also suppresses estrogen to an extent, esterone has been recently discovered to be the main culprit in aggressiveness. When one's testosterone rises, so does their esterone levels. With elevated esterone, also comes more 16-hydroxyestradiol which is an estrogen known to cause problems to one's CNS, prostate, heart, blood and so on.
    doing my own thang!
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Okay fellow am good bros, the thing with mytosterone is since it blocks DHT in order to boost testosterone, it reduces ACHe activity which is known for promoting aggression, DHT also can be very bad for mood. Testosterone has always been touted to lift mood, that is why people when they are young tend to have a nice sense of well being along drive. Secondly, this product also suppresses estrogen to an extent, esterone has been recently discovered to be the main culprit in aggressiveness. When one's testosterone rises, so does their esterone levels. With elevated esterone, also comes more 16-hydroxyestradiol which is an estrogen known to cause problems to one's CNS, prostate, heart, blood and so on.
    thanks for the info andrew.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Haha, bigt, primal male brought the male to the table, that's for sure. I felt great on that stuff. Worked great, I just hated the hair growth it brought.

Anyway, cool info andrew. I will be trying this eventually.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myodrol Stack
    By nipps1231 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 07:55 AM
  2. Axis Labs Myodrol
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 05:27 PM
  3. Myodrol by Axis Labs
    By Serrated in forum Bulking