Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my package today of axis goodies. took 2 myodrol/6 hemodraulix/2 hypertest/2 adipo and headed to the gym. i have been on a cut for the last couple of months and went from 233 down to 210 today. while i was cutting i concentrated mainly on cardio and got away from my normal lifting routine. well i am back to lifting heavy for this cycle- i will be doing full body workouts 3xweek and hitting weak spots 1 day a week. 2 days will be long cardio of at least 45 minutes of cardio work, or now that weather is nicer jogging in the park with my dog.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this was my 1st dose of myodrol and hypertest so i see no reason why they would have an effect already-but the hemodraulix/adipo kicked in nicely and had a really good/exhausting full body workout. pump as usual on hemo was as always very good and got a decent boost of energy from the adipo.

i have never used myodrol before so i will experiment with dosing on full and empty stomach. this morning i went with 2 caps on empty, i may take my 3 cap pm dose with food, haven't decided yet.

since i am on test cyp i decided to go with the 5 cap 2000mg dose instead of recommended 4 cap 1600mg dose to get the extra estrogen lowering effect the study showed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, this is going to be a killer freaking log! nice stack perfect for recomp imo.

just hope these test boosters work well after your form cycle.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I would have liked to see the Myodrol run on its own... have a good time with it. I just don't see the need to run so many products together when one product is new and needs feedback without all the other "bells-and-whistles." But I am sure that I will here the word, "synergy," from someone. Good luck to you on your goals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would have liked to see the Myodrol run on its own... have a good time with it. I just don't see the need to run so many products together when one product is new and needs feedback without all the other "bells-and-whistles." But I am sure that I will here the word, "synergy," from someone. Good luck to you on your goals.
never fear sam i am, at least i will eat green eggs and ham. j/k

it should be rather easy to see what effect myodrol is having- i kinda know what to expect from the other supps.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see what this brings to the table

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
never fear sam i am, at least i will eat green eggs and ham. j/k
Alllllllriiighhttttyyy then... (Jim Carrey voice)

Sam I Am is a reference to the fallen angel, Lucifer, and the predictability of heroism. But the Seuss character reference made me laugh.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alllllllriiighhttttyyy then... (Jim Carrey voice)

Sam I Am is a reference to the fallen angel, Lucifer, and the predictability of heroism. But the Seuss character reference made me laugh.
the joy of being a grandparent-i get to read the seuss collection once again, lol.
glad to have you along.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would have liked to see the Myodrol run on its own...
No worries Sam, I'll run it solo for ya :D

BigT,
kill it bro! They must be catering to the new guy cause I didn't get mine yet you brat :rant:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No worries Sam, I'll run it solo for ya :D

BigT,
kill it bro! They must be catering to the new guy cause I didn't get mine yet you brat :rant:
i learned my kindergarten lessons well-the kid doing all the screaming and yelling got all the attention, lol.:smite:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
heres an update. i dosed 4 hypertest and crashed for a few hours before work yesterday. last night before work i took 2 adipo when i got up, took a shower and took 3 myodrol with my meal. work went great, adipo gives a nice lift, appetite was a little less than usual but not big difference.

this morning i got home from work, took 2 adipo/2 hypertest/6 hemodraulix/2 myodrol and headed to gym.

did 3 sets of crunches/3 sets of weighted leg raises/20 minutes on rowing machine/20 minutes on treadmill. i felt like i could have done more but work is busy right now and i didn't want to drain the tank too much.

it is too soon to be feeling effects of myodrol or hypertest, but hemodraulix and adipo are really shining. pumps and energy were both very good, my back and abs got a good workout.

mood is very high, and endurance/stamina are both improved-hemo and adipo are doing very good job.

i know everyone is interested in the results of myodrol, but i can't help but praise one of my favorite supplements-hemodraulix.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mood is very high
I'd probably credit the hypertest for this. I suspect it's the rhodalia that has that effect. And, because of that, I personally prefer to dose all of my hypertest preworkout. That's not the typical way, just something you might want to try once or twice for experimentation sake.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd probably credit the hypertest for this. I suspect it's the rhodalia that has that effect. And, because of that, I personally prefer to dose all of my hypertest preworkout. That's not the typical way, just something you might want to try once or twice for experimentation sake.
thanks, celc. i always take your advice seriously. other than that what do you think of the dosing?

btw-you think i would be feeling effect of hypertest this soon?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks, celc. i always take your advice seriously. other than that what do you think of the dosing?

btw-you think i would be feeling effect of hypertest this soon?
Your dosing is completely fine. I just wanted to throw in that little hypertest trick to try out at some point since you mentioned the mood effects.

As far as the mood effect, yes. I get it with every dose.

As far as strength, aggression, libido, no. That takes a good 20-25 days for that boost to show through in my experience.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your dosing is completely fine. I just wanted to throw in that little hypertest trick to try out at some point since you mentioned the mood effects.

As far as the mood effect, yes. I get it with every dose.

As far as strength, aggression, libido, no. That takes a good 20-25 days for that boost to show through in my experience.
i figured the strength/aggression may take awhile with the hypertest, didn't think it would take 3 weeks-maybe stacking it with myodrol will speed this up some? i only bought 1 bottle of hypertest-looks like i may pick up another to go with my 2 bottles of myodrol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i crashed around 3 and just got up for work, i took 2 hypertest before bed. i popped 2 adipo and took a shower will take my 3 myodrol with my meal before work.

going to continue with 2/4 on the hypertest until effects become noticeable, then i will take celc's advice and try 6 pre-workout to see what that is like.

day 2 on myodrol is coming to a close-i doubt very much if effects are going to present themselves this early on, but the study did say increased test in 3 days so lets see what tomorrow will bring.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see if 3s a charm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
todays workout was an hour long jog/walk with dog in the park. i took 2 adipo and 4 hypertest along with 2 myodrol, i took the day off from hemodraulix.

i feel great, my mood is incredible-i heard what are you so happy about at least twice at work last night. libido seems unchanged, but it has been very high-just coming off a run of formestane lv. stamina is going strong and endurance is also good-losing that weight on my cut has made a huge difference.

since myodrol is a new product that hasn't been logged much, i will make it a point to do updates on what effects i get from it-so far i haven't seen much that i can attribute to the myodrol-but this is just start of day 3 so it's far from over, lol.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well wadya know!!! haha i never get any of the nice lil Pm's n e more sayin hey new log!! haha i see how it is :AR15firing: better late than never!! SMASH IT BIG MAN!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well wadya know!!! haha i never get any of the nice lil Pm's n e more sayin hey new log!! haha i see how it is :AR15firing: better late than never!! SMASH IT BIG MAN!!
it was a telepathic message-surprised you didn't get it, lol.

but now that you are here-:welcome:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just had a conversation with andrew-it seems it may be the myodrol that is making me such a happy camper. andrew said calmness/mood improvement is one of the effects of myodrol.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
just had a conversation with andrew-it seems it may be the myodrol that is making me such a happy camper. andrew said calmness/mood improvement is one of the effects of myodrol.
I'm curious, but how would Andrew know this? Does he have some information on the ingredients that he can share?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for Andrew info

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm here for a Natural Stack lets see what it can do especially the myo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious, but how would Andrew know this? Does he have some information on the ingredients that he can share?
i don't know where his info is coming from, but i trust andrew-his info has always been reliable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm here for a Natural Stack lets see what it can do especially the myo
welcome, my friend. glad to see you here. so far the only thing i can possibly attribute to the myodrol is the good mood-but this is only day 3, i hope good things are to come.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't know where his info is coming from, but i trust andrew-his info has always been reliable.
Andrew is all over this stuff so I am interested in what he has to say about it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Andrew is all over this stuff so I am interested in what he has to say about it
you are right, andrew seems to be very interested in this-i will try to get his funky self over here, lol.:drive:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 4:
can't say i am getting any anabolic effects from myodrol or hypertest, but my mood and feeling of well being is incredible. my wife and friends have pointed this out to me several times now. this effect is not what i would usually expect from a test booster, but i am digging it. the only other test booster that has had this kind of effect was primal male-my mood was very mellow at first then turned nasty after about a week, but then leveled off after that. i am hoping to avoid the nastiness i got for a few days on primal male.

the adipo v2/hemodraulix is proving to be a great combo, my energy/endurance/stamina are all up-and today i added 5 pounds to the 1st half of my lifts. really get nice results from hemodraulix-i highly recommend it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 4:
can't say i am getting any anabolic effects from myodrol or hypertest, but my mood and feeling of well being is incredible. my wife and friends have pointed this out to me several times now. this effect is not what i would usually expect from a test booster, but i am digging it. the only other test booster that has had this kind of effect was primal male-my mood was very mellow at first then turned nasty after about a week, but then leveled off after that. i am hoping to avoid the nastiness i got for a few days on primal male.

the adipo v2/hemodraulix is proving to be a great combo, my energy/endurance/stamina are all up-and today i added 5 pounds to the 1st half of my lifts. really get nice results from hemodraulix-i highly recommend it.
Hey sign me up for the mean streak :AR15firing:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Okay fellow am good bros, the thing with mytosterone is since it blocks DHT in order to boost testosterone, it reduces ACHe activity which is known for promoting aggression, DHT also can be very bad for mood. Testosterone has always been touted to lift mood, that is why people when they are young tend to have a nice sense of well being along drive. Secondly, this product also suppresses estrogen to an extent, esterone has been recently discovered to be the main culprit in aggressiveness. When one's testosterone rises, so does their esterone levels. With elevated esterone, also comes more 16-hydroxyestradiol which is an estrogen known to cause problems to one's CNS, prostate, heart, blood and so on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay fellow am good bros, the thing with mytosterone is since it blocks DHT in order to boost testosterone, it reduces ACHe activity which is known for promoting aggression, DHT also can be very bad for mood. Testosterone has always been touted to lift mood, that is why people when they are young tend to have a nice sense of well being along drive. Secondly, this product also suppresses estrogen to an extent, esterone has been recently discovered to be the main culprit in aggressiveness. When one's testosterone rises, so does their esterone levels. With elevated esterone, also comes more 16-hydroxyestradiol which is an estrogen known to cause problems to one's CNS, prostate, heart, blood and so on.
thanks for the info andrew.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, bigt, primal male brought the male to the table, that's for sure. I felt great on that stuff. Worked great, I just hated the hair growth it brought.

Anyway, cool info andrew. I will be trying this eventually.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Anything that will inhibit the 5AR enzyme will indeed raise blood levels of T and decrease the levels of DHT, but you also have to remember that will also cause certain unwanted side-effects such as gynocomastia because the rise in T will cause the aromatase enzyme to turn the extra T (or unused T) into estradiol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anything that will inhibit the 5AR enzyme will indeed raise blood levels of T and decrease the levels of DHT, but you also have to remember that will also cause certain unwanted side-effects such as gynocomastia because the rise in T will cause the aromatase enzyme to turn the extra T (or unused T) into estradiol.
you are forgetting the fact that it also lowers estrogen.

everyone is making a big deal of the fact that it lowers dht by means of a saw palmetto extract. but you have to consider that most people using ph's or on trt use products like cycle support and cycle assist which include saw palmetto for prostate protection.

the natural ai in myodrol should have estrogen sides covered. if so i would consider protecting hairline and prostate a positive rather than a negative.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I'm not "forgetting" anything, my man. I am simply saying what the body truly does with excess estrogen. The addition of serenoa repens does improve the profile, but there is still not enough "true" scientific evidence to say that it helps in that department 100%. Even though it does affect prostate specific antigen levels when tested, it does not mean that it effects the specific route in a clear and positive manner. The same research that is used to show some reports also noted that a higher than lower percentage of men that were used in the clinical study also noted breast tenderness and and a drop-off in sexual desire overall. I am looking at it with an absolute, which we can not at this moment in time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, bigt, primal male brought the male to the table, that's for sure. I felt great on that stuff. Worked great, I just hated the hair growth it brought.

Anyway, cool info andrew. I will be trying this eventually.
my only regret with primal male was that i didn't run 2 bottles back to back-things were getting good at the end of 1st bottle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not "forgetting" anything, my man. I am simply saying what the body truly does with excess estrogen. The addition of serenoa repens does improve the profile, but there is still not enough "true" scientific evidence to say that it helps in that department 100%. Even though it does affect prostate specific antigen levels when tested, it does not mean that it effects the specific route in a clear and positive manner. The same research that is used to show some reports also noted that a higher than lower percentage of men that were used in the clinical study also noted breast tenderness and and a drop-off in sexual desire overall. I am looking at it with an absolute, which we can not at this moment in time.
absolutely-i think we can agree that many times real world experiences don't match 'studies'. that is why i am doing this log, i will try to relate every difference that i detect while on myodrol. it could very well prove out that some sort of aromatase inhibitor should be used with myodrol-but as of now we don't know. i will get blood done on 15th of next month so that should give us some indication.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
And that's why I am following... I am very interested in your results and feedback.
:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And that's why I am following... I am very interested in your results and feedback.
:thumbsup:
thanks, i appreciate your following. rest assured that even though i rep for axis, i am not throwing my reputation down the tubes to say this product is something it is not.

i have to admit i am surprised i haven't had a boost in libido- i usually respond very well to test boosters, and boost in libido is usually the 1st thing i notice.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
But you are on TRT as well, right? You may be at the peak in regards to your libido if so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But you are on TRT as well, right? You may be at the peak in regards to your libido if so.
i have run a number of test boosters since i have been on trt and can notice the difference. my libido is pretty good, but test boosters usually send it through the roof. haven't noticed this-yet!

since i have been on trt for almost 7 months now i am used to it's effects.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sam, I'm on day 4 and running it solo at recommended dosage. I've noticed slight improvement in bedroom performance. Slight increase in hardness and fullness. Concerning libido, not more frequent desire, but stronger desire when the lady is around.

I don't necessarily think it has the immediate bedroom punch of the yohimbe/fenugreek boosters. At the same time, Myodrol comes with packaging that shows modest test increase by day 7 and more pronounced by day 14. Looking forward to it :head:

btw, is your avi Kratos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 3
BBB 35 and Older 2
nipps1231 Supplements 3