MYODROL/HEMODRAULIX/HYPERTEST/ADIOX-V2

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. recomp effects are really noticeable even though i still weigh the same. took another notch out of my belt today. libido is crazy!!! energy is up today, and alpha male is in full throttle.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Damn. Want.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    recomp effects are really noticeable even though i still weigh the same. took another notch out of my belt today. libido is crazy!!! energy is up today, and alpha male is in full throttle.
    I went in a belt notch too today, maybe day 18ish or something. Keep in mind I got pretty soft once I realized I had the hernia and then add in another 4 weeks of recovery afterwards too. So, the body comp changes for me are occurring, but also to be honest, expected.

4. Time for a wake up call in here!!

Attachment 32672
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Time for a wake up call in here!!

Attachment 32672
    ok, i am awake now, lol. nice pic, bro.

6. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I went in a belt notch too today, maybe day 18ish or something. Keep in mind I got pretty soft once I realized I had the hernia and then add in another 4 weeks of recovery afterwards too. So, the body comp changes for me are occurring, but also to be honest, expected.
    i seem to be reacting to this better than you, could be a number of reasons???

7. recomp results so far, down 4 pounds since start. lost an inch from waist, and put 1/2 inch increase on my arms. i actually look bigger while leaner more tapered, partly due from the semi-pump 24/7.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    recomp results so far, down 4 pounds since start. lost an inch from waist, and put 1/2 inch increase on my arms. i actually look bigger while leaner more tapered, partly due from the semi-pump 24/7.
    nice

9. There's no way saw palmetto works like that!!!

lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    There's no way saw palmetto works like that!!!

lol
    it's that SPECIAL saw palmetto, only grown in one spot on a island owned by axis labs- and using our special extraction techniques.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    There's no way saw palmetto works like that!!!

lol
    that there was CLASSIC call back humor from BBing. I have been OWNED... badly!

12. Maybe Axis can provide you with a special Injection technique for this..

Attachment 32696
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Maybe Axis can provide you with a special Injection technique for this..

Attachment 32696
    i think i could handle that injection on my own.

14. I weighed in and took my skinfolds this morning. I'll give ya some body comp updates to add some numbers to the mix tonight or tomorrow

15. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Damn. Want.
    Hey Troy Brolamalu, clear out your pms

16. Ugh, it's full? I'll clear it when I'm home, off my phone.

Funny how douche on BB has disappeared from that thread. I hate people like that. I mean it's the company promotion section. Out of all the BS being pimped there, THIS stuff is what he chooses to harp on.

17. ran out of hypertest so i upped myodrol to 6 caps-2/2/2. i think i have some stoked coming so i will either add that in or some formestane.

18. wow-felt a difference when i went to 6 caps of myodrol-woke up looking leaner, and if possible even hornier, lol.

i ordered smash fully loaded and bcaa-ee from axis yesterday along with ne2-will add that in when they come.

19. took 4 myodrol before workout today-aggression and strength both were up. going to take another 2 with dinner-i think this will be my regular protocol until end of bottle. i really felt the effects of myodrol today.

20. got my bottle of stoked today along with samples of perform/motivate/hghpro. will be adding them in. i ran out of adipo x 2v today so hopefully the motivate samples will last until my smash fully loaded comes. gonna take 2 perform with my dose of myodrol and give hghpro a shot before bed.

21. hmm mydrol might be part of my PCT the way this is looking maybe start with 6 caps

22. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    hmm mydrol might be part of my PCT the way this is looking maybe start with 6 caps
    yup-6 caps is where it's at. i noticed a big difference when dosing 4/2. the 4 caps pre workout is very good.

23. I think some of yall NEED2 visit some other sites (can u find the hint?) lol.

Man u getting all kinds of stuff shipped to u. Glad to hear things r going well.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I think some of yall NEED2 visit some other sites (can u find the hint?) lol.

Man u getting all kinds of stuff shipped to u. Glad to hear things r going well.
    need2 needs2 seriously lower prices, imho!

thanks, tom-things are going very well.

25. took 4 myodrol and 2 stoked along with 2 AT-2/2 motivate/2bronkaid before workout, went very well. going to take 4 hghpro before bed.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I think some of yall NEED2 visit some other sites
    mod edit: Has to be closed since Axis is no longer here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myodrol Stack
    By nipps1231 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 09:55 AM
  2. Axis Labs Myodrol
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 07:27 PM
  3. Myodrol by Axis Labs
    By Serrated in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0