MYODROL/HEMODRAULIX/HYPERTEST/ADIOX-V2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

MYODROL/HEMODRAULIX/HYPERTEST/ADIOX-V2

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is that a new training split?? hehheh
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Is that a new training split?? hehheh
    good one, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I still have a 6 yr old running around my house. 2 a days would be wishful thinking.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Diamond Member

I still have a 6 yr old running around my house. 2 a days would be wishful thinking.
    better you than me, my oldest granddaugter is 4-but she goes home, lol.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Yeah I wish. It was not planned but I'm loving every minute of it. I have more time now to spend with her than I did when my son was that age.
  6. Diamond Member

Yeah I wish. It was not planned but I'm loving every minute of it. I have more time now to spend with her than I did when my son was that age.
    i agree, i would never plan it, but if it had happened i would feel the same. won't happen now, my wife has been fixed, lol. grandkids can be lots of fun though-you spoil em rotten then send em home.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

We don't have to think about a reoccurence as well. I'm sitting here doing her homework with her right now. Their little minds are like a sponge...
  8. Diamond Member

We don't have to think about a reoccurence as well. I'm sitting here doing her homework with her right now. Their little minds are like a sponge...
    hahaha, enjoy the moment, won't be long before teen age years-and boys, lol.
  9. Diamond Member

added something in to my pre workout-alpha t-2 and 1 bronkaid. i am going all out to get weight down to 200 or less.

did a greuling cardio session at nifs today-45 minutes treadmill, 20 minutes rowing machine and 20 minutes on stair climber. i was drenched, felt like i really gave my body a good going over.

current weight 210.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I am watching the Alpha T2. The ingredients look right for some fat burning.
  11. Diamond Member

I am watching the Alpha T2. The ingredients look right for some fat burning.
    i was 230 a couple of months ago, lost 14 lbs on oep. now i have dropped another 6, so that puts me at 210, but the weight loss has slowed dramatically. by adding the alpha t-2 and bronkaid i hope to supercharge my metabolism.

my libido is going crazy, sex sex sex sex i am becoming obsessed, lol.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks good T! You drop more weight in a month than I do in 3 LOL
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Looks good T! You drop more weight in a month than I do in 3 LOL
    i have too, my joints just kill me when i am heavier. years of abusing myself with sports and lifting have really had a toll. plus now the onset of arthritis. i am a determined german, and i will get weight down, lol.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was 230 a couple of months ago, lost 14 lbs on oep. now i have dropped another 6, so that puts me at 210, but the weight loss has slowed dramatically. by adding the alpha t-2 and bronkaid i hope to supercharge my metabolism.

my libido is going crazy, sex sex sex sex i am becoming obsessed, lol.
    Do we need to start a collection and send u to sex rehab lol
  15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Do we need to start a collection and send u to sex rehab lol
    only if tiger gives up his black book, lol.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

only if tiger gives up his black book, lol.
    Sh1t that thing isnt a book its a damn directory!
  17. Diamond Member

just got up for work, took 1 ALPHA-T2/1 bronkaid and 2 adipox v2. have to remember to drink a lot of water.
  18. Diamond Member

day 16:
    update on myodrol/hypertest. geez, i am 51 yrs old and i have a pimple on my nose. face is really oily-guess i will have to get some of that teenager acne stuff, lol. really feeling the effects of increased test, this stuff is starting to kick in good. recomp is going very well and i feel pumped almost all day long. increased strength is surprising me, as my strength had only been making slow improvements-but seems to of had a spurt. apha male is coming on.
  19. Diamond Member

got the best sleep i have had in awhile today. i feel really good, looking forward to another good night at work tonight. adding in the alpha t-2/bronkaid really gave me a boost last night, and this morning at the gym.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Day 14 was yesterday. So far in the two weeks, I have lost about 2 pounds of fat and gained 1 pound of muscle according to caliper/skinfold calculations. I do see a slight difference in the mirror.

Libido is up just slightly as compared to normal. Male bedroom size feels slightly longer and fuller. I personally don't feel a performance enhancement but orgasms are lasting longer than usual which is fun.

Aggression/irritability are up just slightly.

Concerning estrogen control, I have had zero aggravation to a previous case of mild gyno.

Concerning DHT control, I can't really judge that myself. My girl says my hair looks a little thicker, but I don't see a difference myself. Just to provide a baseline, she usually makes fun of my hairline so compliments in that department are rare.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Cel5 and BigT nice insight ya'll looking good!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  22. Diamond Member

Day 14 was yesterday. So far in the two weeks, I have lost about 2 pounds of fat and gained 1 pound of muscle according to caliper/skinfold calculations. I do see a slight difference in the mirror.

Libido is up just slightly as compared to normal. Male bedroom size feels slightly longer and fuller. I personally don't feel a performance enhancement but orgasms are lasting longer than usual which is fun.

Aggression/irritability are up just slightly.

Concerning estrogen control, I have had zero aggravation to a previous case of mild gyno.

Concerning DHT control, I can't really judge that myself. My girl says my hair looks a little thicker, but I don't see a difference myself. Just to provide a baseline, she usually makes fun of my hairline so compliments in that department are rare.
    wait a minute, your johnson is longer and thicker, lol. damn, maybe axis needs to raise the price on this stuff, lol. damn.....
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

wait a minute, your johnson is longer and thicker, lol. damn, maybe axis needs to raise the price on this stuff, lol. damn.....
    I say it like it is. My girl commented on it too many times this week to not mention it when I talk about Myodrol.

At the same time, not quite the Hemodraulix effect (in comparison).

Oh hey T, btw do you know if any vendors are carrying Myodrol? All the sites I visit don't have it yet. If you don't know either, it's no big deal. I have a list of Myodrol questions that I'm gonna look into very soon, maybe you can add to it via pm.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I like her smile too..

Attachment 32637
  25. Diamond Member

I say it like it is. My girl commented on it too many times this week to not mention it when I talk about Myodrol.

At the same time, not quite the Hemodraulix effect (in comparison).

Oh hey T, btw do you know if any vendors are carrying Myodrol? All the sites I visit don't have it yet. If you don't know either, it's no big deal. I have a list of Myodrol questions that I'm gonna look into very soon, maybe you can add to it via pm.
    i have to tell you celc, the last couple of days i can tell my test is up-i feel the way i do when i [accidently] add a little extra to my test cyp injection. so i have something to base this on, but my only concern is when i get tested on the 15th my test will be too high, lol.
  26. Diamond Member

I like her smile too..

Attachment 32637
    nice...gums.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

I like her smile too..
    To each his own. I prefer her eyes
  28. Diamond Member

To each his own. I prefer her eyes
    good luck fitting it in there.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I imagine this product would up free testosterone significantly. Interesting for sure.
  30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I imagine this product would up free testosterone significantly. Interesting for sure.
    i feel it, no doubt about it. but i really feel that the best is still to come. like i said before, it took 3 weeks for me to feel effects of injected test cyp. i am beginning to thnk 2 bottles will be needed to see true benefits from myodrol. fortunately i have 2 bottles. lol. so we will see.
  31. Diamond Member

recomp effects are really noticeable even though i still weigh the same. took another notch out of my belt today. libido is crazy!!! energy is up today, and alpha male is in full throttle.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Damn. Want.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

recomp effects are really noticeable even though i still weigh the same. took another notch out of my belt today. libido is crazy!!! energy is up today, and alpha male is in full throttle.
    I went in a belt notch too today, maybe day 18ish or something. Keep in mind I got pretty soft once I realized I had the hernia and then add in another 4 weeks of recovery afterwards too. So, the body comp changes for me are occurring, but also to be honest, expected.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Time for a wake up call in here!!

Attachment 32672
  35. Diamond Member

Time for a wake up call in here!!

Attachment 32672
    ok, i am awake now, lol. nice pic, bro.
  36. Diamond Member

I went in a belt notch too today, maybe day 18ish or something. Keep in mind I got pretty soft once I realized I had the hernia and then add in another 4 weeks of recovery afterwards too. So, the body comp changes for me are occurring, but also to be honest, expected.
    i seem to be reacting to this better than you, could be a number of reasons???
  37. Diamond Member

recomp results so far, down 4 pounds since start. lost an inch from waist, and put 1/2 inch increase on my arms. i actually look bigger while leaner more tapered, partly due from the semi-pump 24/7.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

recomp results so far, down 4 pounds since start. lost an inch from waist, and put 1/2 inch increase on my arms. i actually look bigger while leaner more tapered, partly due from the semi-pump 24/7.
    nice
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

There's no way saw palmetto works like that!!!

lol
  40. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    There's no way saw palmetto works like that!!!

lol
    it's that SPECIAL saw palmetto, only grown in one spot on a island owned by axis labs- and using our special extraction techniques.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myodrol Stack
    By nipps1231 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 07:55 AM
  2. Axis Labs Myodrol
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 05:27 PM
  3. Myodrol by Axis Labs