MYODROL/HEMODRAULIX/HYPERTEST/ADIOX-V2

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last



  1. Great feedback, Tom, can't wait to try it. I want to see how it treats my hair. If it lowered DHT and slowed loss, I'd buy a case!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome, So do we have any more information on Myodrol? I went out and read what is on the site but there are no ingredients listed there. Have you all not released the ingredients yet? Looks like some pretty good benefits you may want to paste some of that info over here.
    myotesterone is what you want to look for. the study has been posted already. sorry, but that is all the info i have. i am running it with hypertest/hemodraulix/adipo, at 5 caps a day. celc5 is running it solo at 4 caps a day. so i guess you might say we are guinea pigging it.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post


    Great feedback, Tom, can't wait to try it. I want to see how it treats my hair. If it lowered DHT and slowed loss, I'd buy a case!
    hang in there my friend, results are starting to be seen. as for the dht, i won't be able to confirm with my blood test-dht is not on the panel, but psa might be an indicator and they monitor that closely.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post


    Great feedback, Tom, can't wait to try it. I want to see how it treats my hair. If it lowered DHT and slowed loss, I'd buy a case!
    I have a "fragile" hairline myself. I have to say, I'm seeing the NORMAL 2-3 hairs per day with combing rather than the 5-10 per day. I dunno if it's coincidence or me just not really paying attention... which is possible cause I'm a cokcy a-hole and don't really care about my hairline to be honest

    Edit: can you believe COKCY gets edited out!?!? LMFAO

  5. day 10:
    did yardwork today, i have a big yard and use a walk behind mower-not self propelled, i do the work. i like to wear my ankle weights when i mow and it takes about an hour to do front and back. it was 74 when i was mowing and they say it may get 85 today-damn.

    endurance was outstanding, usually when i cut grass 1st time for the year i am not used to the cutting or the warmth of the weather, but i held out great.

    libido is not at the insane level- yet, but it is very high. i have the wife on a steady diet of 2adays but may try for a 3rd this weekend. mood is a little more aggressive but still feel great. no negative sides of any kind.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day 10:
    did yardwork today, i have a big yard and use a walk behind mower-not self propelled, i do the work. i like to wear my ankle weights when i mow and it takes about an hour to do front and back. it was 74 when i was mowing and they say it may get 85 today-damn.

    endurance was outstanding, usually when i cut grass 1st time for the year i am not used to the cutting or the warmth of the weather, but i held out great.

    libido is not at the insane level- yet, but it is very high. i have the wife on a steady diet of 2adays but may try for a 3rd this weekend. mood is a little more aggressive but still feel great. no negative sides of any kind.
    2 a days, when does this start again???? When does the wife become as much of a horndog as we are? I am ready!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    2 a days, when does this start again???? When does the wife become as much of a horndog as we are? I am ready!!!!
    hey stay away from my wife-you have your own wife, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey stay away from my wife-you have your own wife, lol.
    Myodrol makes BigT territorial

    MrsT -->
    Kleen--->
    BigT--->

  9. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Myodrol makes BigT territorial

    MrsT -->
    Kleen--->
    BigT--->
    i aint that bad really, i told my wife-you want to screw someone else let me know and we will get divorced. seriously some guys get consumed with jealousy, i have always told my wife if i didn't trust you i wouldn't have married you.

    Mrs T aint goin nowhere, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. getting ready to head out for the FREE STP concert-man, downtown indy is hopping with the final 4 in town. i hope they play their old stuff!!!

    go butler bulldogs!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. stp was nice, had a good time. had to walk a mile from where we parked and i think there were 150,000 people there-geez, just say free and they will come. i am itching to get back to the gym and hit the weights, but my oldest daughter and her husband came for the concert and brought my granddaughter for the weekend and i can't miss out on that.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Stone Temple Pilots? Free? Wow

  13. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Stone Temple Pilots? Free? Wow
    yup-i was impressed. tonight i think it is ll cool j and daughtry. way too many people though-if you can believe that, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. OMG-BUTLER IS IN THE FINAL GAME!
    HOLY COW!
    THERE ARE HIGH SCHOOLS IN INDY BIGGER THAN BUTLER.


    WOW
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. spent easter morning at church and then dinner at mom's house. ate good but didn't pig. took dog for a slow jog after dinner and feel really good. looking forward to getting back into the gym after work tomorrow.

    results are really starting to show-getting a nice recomp from this stack and feel great. energy level and endurance are greatly enhanced. libido is going nutz.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. day 13:

    to be honest i am getting some good recomp/mood/libido/endurance/recovery effects from this stack, but i can't really say how much of it is due to the myodrol. the jury is still out-i hope to see bigger results in the next week or 2.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. That's why you need someone to run it solo and log it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    That's why you need someone to run it solo and log it.
    if it were up to me...i might come up with something.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Isn't Celc going solo with it?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Isn't Celc going solo with it?
    yup, he sure is. but i don't think he is running a log????

    he does pop in occasionally with updates though.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. He should have great input on if MyoDrol brings the goods!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    He should have great input on if MyoDrol brings the goods!
    i think he started a couple of days after i did, and i am on day 13. hoping for good things at 3 week mark and after. i am sure my test levels shot up after starting test cyp, even though i didn't really start feeling it till around 3 weeks in.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    He should have great input on if MyoDrol brings the goods!
    I'm about 10 days in and there were some libido bursts over the weekend.

    Performance wise in the gym, I'm about 6 or 7 weeks post op after a hernia repair. Personally, I hate those "getting back to where I was" logs with a bunch of skewed bolonge hype. So that's why I'm not logging day to day.

    I am seeing some recomp effects, but again, I'm too honest to hype it up at this point because of the long rest period before and after the surgery. I will give a body comp summary at the end of the month since I'm taking skinfolds weekly.

  24. No pun intended with the "bursts" right

    Look forward to your feedback
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I'm about 10 days in and there were some libido bursts over the weekend.

    Performance wise in the gym, I'm about 6 or 7 weeks post op after a hernia repair. Personally, I hate those "getting back to where I was" logs with a bunch of skewed bolonge hype. So that's why I'm not logging day to day.

    I am seeing some recomp effects, but again, I'm too honest to hype it up at this point because of the long rest period before and after the surgery. I will give a body comp summary at the end of the month since I'm taking skinfolds weekly.
    i am on day 14, i thought you were only a day or so behind. my mellow mood seems to have been replaced by aggressive, short- temperedness, it sort of crept up on me. very similar to how i reacted to primal male. hopefully this nastiness will pass soon. but it is a sign it is working.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. AZ,
    I'm not all that clever. So take what you can get when I make a funny

    BigT,
    you're correct. Saturday was day 10. Today is day 12

  27. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    AZ,
    I'm not all that clever. So take what you can get when I make a funny

    BigT,
    you're correct. Saturday was day 10. Today is day 12
    i love it when i am right-doesn't seem to happen nearly enough, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. definition is really coming out and starting to look much more vascular. shoulders and top of chest have veins popping out. the pump during workout this morning was as good as i can remember-if nothing else i know that hemodraulix kicks azz.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Alright Big! Seeing the progress that is always nice. Oh yeah I want MY WIFE in the 2 a day mode Big. Not that yours is not a gem I am sure but who needs a guy with Big in his screen name hunting you down? NOPE NOT ME!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Alright Big! Seeing the progress that is always nice. Oh yeah I want MY WIFE in the 2 a day mode Big. Not that yours is not a gem I am sure but who needs a guy with Big in his screen name hunting you down? NOPE NOT ME!
    hahaha
    2 a days can be costly, i think i own stock in jewelry stores-3 a days and i think i will be looking at cars, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Myodrol Stack
    By nipps1231 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 09:55 AM
  2. Axis Labs Myodrol
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 07:27 PM
  3. Myodrol by Axis Labs
    By Serrated in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 09:59 PM
  4. Myodrol Ingredients = Pink magic ???
    By monstermash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:25 PM
  5. Myodrol: New Test Booster From Axis
    By celc5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Log in
Log in