MYODROL/HEMODRAULIX/HYPERTEST/ADIOX-V2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

MYODROL/HEMODRAULIX/HYPERTEST/ADIOX-V2

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good stuff in here T. This combo sounds like it is picking up it's effects. You still have quite some time to go too!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Good stuff in here T. This combo sounds like it is picking up it's effects. You still have quite some time to go too!!
    i went by what the study said about increased test in 3 days, but i have never gotten results from anything but stims and painkillers that fast. test cyp took almost a month for me to really start feeling better. this is the end of day 9 and that is about the time i usually start feeling products like this. since i had never ran myodrol or hypertest before i was anxious to see if they would do much, but now i am feeling much more confident that good times are yet to come.

btw-i have 2 bottles of myodrol!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Lucky man! Week 3 on should be crazy.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Lucky man! Week 3 on should be crazy.
    my fingers are crossed! so far it's looking good.
  5. Diamond Member

damn, tired and sore after work last night. took dog to the park for a light jog, started feeling loosened up and more energetic so we ended up going longer than planned. going to get with the wife and then sleep. libido is very high!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, tired and sore after work last night. took dog to the park for a light jog, started feeling loosened up and more energetic so we ended up going longer than planned. going to get with the wife and then sleep. libido is very high!
    Hopefully the get together with your wife will have the same results!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Hopefully the get together with your wife will have the same results!!
    HAHAH COULD OF SAID IT ANY BETTER MY SELF!!! thats why its all in caps haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  8. Diamond Member

the hookup with the wife was very nice-as always. although i have to play the eric clapton card these days and use the slow hand touch-the ole girl isn't up to the gymnastics of our younger days, lol. going to try for round 2 before taking a nap before work.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

YOU DAWWWWG!!! Thats what i'm talkin about!!! GET"M muhahah KEEPs ya YOUNG MAN!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Awesome, So do we have any more information on Myodrol? I went out and read what is on the site but there are no ingredients listed there. Have you all not released the ingredients yet? Looks like some pretty good benefits you may want to paste some of that info over here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Great feedback, Tom, can't wait to try it. I want to see how it treats my hair. If it lowered DHT and slowed loss, I'd buy a case!
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome, So do we have any more information on Myodrol? I went out and read what is on the site but there are no ingredients listed there. Have you all not released the ingredients yet? Looks like some pretty good benefits you may want to paste some of that info over here.
    myotesterone is what you want to look for. the study has been posted already. sorry, but that is all the info i have. i am running it with hypertest/hemodraulix/adipo, at 5 caps a day. celc5 is running it solo at 4 caps a day. so i guess you might say we are guinea pigging it.
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

Great feedback, Tom, can't wait to try it. I want to see how it treats my hair. If it lowered DHT and slowed loss, I'd buy a case!
    hang in there my friend, results are starting to be seen. as for the dht, i won't be able to confirm with my blood test-dht is not on the panel, but psa might be an indicator and they monitor that closely.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have a "fragile" hairline myself. I have to say, I'm seeing the NORMAL 2-3 hairs per day with combing rather than the 5-10 per day. I dunno if it's coincidence or me just not really paying attention... which is possible cause I'm a cokcy a-hole and don't really care about my hairline to be honest

Edit: can you believe COKCY gets edited out!?!? LMFAO
  15. Diamond Member

day 10:
    did yardwork today, i have a big yard and use a walk behind mower-not self propelled, i do the work. i like to wear my ankle weights when i mow and it takes about an hour to do front and back. it was 74 when i was mowing and they say it may get 85 today-damn.

endurance was outstanding, usually when i cut grass 1st time for the year i am not used to the cutting or the warmth of the weather, but i held out great.

libido is not at the insane level- yet, but it is very high. i have the wife on a steady diet of 2adays but may try for a 3rd this weekend. mood is a little more aggressive but still feel great. no negative sides of any kind.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

day 10:
    did yardwork today, i have a big yard and use a walk behind mower-not self propelled, i do the work. i like to wear my ankle weights when i mow and it takes about an hour to do front and back. it was 74 when i was mowing and they say it may get 85 today-damn.

endurance was outstanding, usually when i cut grass 1st time for the year i am not used to the cutting or the warmth of the weather, but i held out great.

libido is not at the insane level- yet, but it is very high. i have the wife on a steady diet of 2adays but may try for a 3rd this weekend. mood is a little more aggressive but still feel great. no negative sides of any kind.
    2 a days, when does this start again???? When does the wife become as much of a horndog as we are? I am ready!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. Diamond Member

2 a days, when does this start again???? When does the wife become as much of a horndog as we are? I am ready!!!!
    hey stay away from my wife-you have your own wife, lol.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

hey stay away from my wife-you have your own wife, lol.
    Myodrol makes BigT territorial

MrsT -->
    Kleen--->
    BigT--->
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Myodrol makes BigT territorial

MrsT -->
    Kleen--->
    BigT--->
    i aint that bad really, i told my wife-you want to screw someone else let me know and we will get divorced. seriously some guys get consumed with jealousy, i have always told my wife if i didn't trust you i wouldn't have married you.

Mrs T aint goin nowhere, lol.
  20. Diamond Member

getting ready to head out for the FREE STP concert-man, downtown indy is hopping with the final 4 in town. i hope they play their old stuff!!!

go butler bulldogs!!!
  21. Diamond Member

stp was nice, had a good time. had to walk a mile from where we parked and i think there were 150,000 people there-geez, just say free and they will come. i am itching to get back to the gym and hit the weights, but my oldest daughter and her husband came for the concert and brought my granddaughter for the weekend and i can't miss out on that.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Stone Temple Pilots? Free? Wow
  23. Diamond Member

Stone Temple Pilots? Free? Wow
    yup-i was impressed. tonight i think it is ll cool j and daughtry. way too many people though-if you can believe that, lol.
  24. Diamond Member

OMG-BUTLER IS IN THE FINAL GAME!
    HOLY COW!
    THERE ARE HIGH SCHOOLS IN INDY BIGGER THAN BUTLER.

WOW
  25. Diamond Member

spent easter morning at church and then dinner at mom's house. ate good but didn't pig. took dog for a slow jog after dinner and feel really good. looking forward to getting back into the gym after work tomorrow.

results are really starting to show-getting a nice recomp from this stack and feel great. energy level and endurance are greatly enhanced. libido is going nutz.
  26. Diamond Member

day 13:

to be honest i am getting some good recomp/mood/libido/endurance/recovery effects from this stack, but i can't really say how much of it is due to the myodrol. the jury is still out-i hope to see bigger results in the next week or 2.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

That's why you need someone to run it solo and log it.
  28. Diamond Member

That's why you need someone to run it solo and log it.
    if it were up to me...i might come up with something.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Isn't Celc going solo with it?
  30. Diamond Member

Isn't Celc going solo with it?
    yup, he sure is. but i don't think he is running a log????

he does pop in occasionally with updates though.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

He should have great input on if MyoDrol brings the goods!
  32. Diamond Member

i think he started a couple of days after i did, and i am on day 13. hoping for good things at 3 week mark and after. i am sure my test levels shot up after starting test cyp, even though i didn't really start feeling it till around 3 weeks in.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

I'm about 10 days in and there were some libido bursts over the weekend.

Performance wise in the gym, I'm about 6 or 7 weeks post op after a hernia repair. Personally, I hate those "getting back to where I was" logs with a bunch of skewed bolonge hype. So that's why I'm not logging day to day.

I am seeing some recomp effects, but again, I'm too honest to hype it up at this point because of the long rest period before and after the surgery. I will give a body comp summary at the end of the month since I'm taking skinfolds weekly.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

No pun intended with the "bursts" right

Look forward to your feedback
  35. Diamond Member

I'm about 10 days in and there were some libido bursts over the weekend.

Performance wise in the gym, I'm about 6 or 7 weeks post op after a hernia repair. Personally, I hate those "getting back to where I was" logs with a bunch of skewed bolonge hype. So that's why I'm not logging day to day.

I am seeing some recomp effects, but again, I'm too honest to hype it up at this point because of the long rest period before and after the surgery. I will give a body comp summary at the end of the month since I'm taking skinfolds weekly.
    i am on day 14, i thought you were only a day or so behind. my mellow mood seems to have been replaced by aggressive, short- temperedness, it sort of crept up on me. very similar to how i reacted to primal male. hopefully this nastiness will pass soon. but it is a sign it is working.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

AZ,
    I'm not all that clever. So take what you can get when I make a funny

BigT,
    you're correct. Saturday was day 10. Today is day 12
  37. Diamond Member

AZ,
    I'm not all that clever. So take what you can get when I make a funny

BigT,
    you're correct. Saturday was day 10. Today is day 12
    i love it when i am right-doesn't seem to happen nearly enough, lol.
  38. Diamond Member

definition is really coming out and starting to look much more vascular. shoulders and top of chest have veins popping out. the pump during workout this morning was as good as i can remember-if nothing else i know that hemodraulix kicks azz.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Alright Big! Seeing the progress that is always nice. Oh yeah I want MY WIFE in the 2 a day mode Big. Not that yours is not a gem I am sure but who needs a guy with Big in his screen name hunting you down? NOPE NOT ME!
  40. Diamond Member

Alright Big! Seeing the progress that is always nice. Oh yeah I want MY WIFE in the 2 a day mode Big. Not that yours is not a gem I am sure but who needs a guy with Big in his screen name hunting you down? NOPE NOT ME!
    hahaha
    2 a days can be costly, i think i own stock in jewelry stores-3 a days and i think i will be looking at cars, lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myodrol Stack
    By nipps1231 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 07:55 AM
  2. Axis Labs Myodrol
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 05:27 PM
  3. Myodrol by Axis Labs