Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Okay fellow am good bros, the thing with mytosterone is since it blocks DHT in order to boost testosterone, it reduces ACHe activity which is known for promoting aggression, DHT also can be very bad for mood. Testosterone has always been touted to lift mood, that is why people when they are young tend to have a nice sense of well being along drive. Secondly, this product also suppresses estrogen to an extent, esterone has been recently discovered to be the main culprit in aggressiveness. When one's testosterone rises, so does their esterone levels. With elevated esterone, also comes more 16-hydroxyestradiol which is an estrogen known to cause problems to one's CNS, prostate, heart, blood and so on.
    Anything that will inhibit the 5AR enzyme will indeed raise blood levels of T and decrease the levels of DHT, but you also have to remember that will also cause certain unwanted side-effects such as gynocomastia because the rise in T will cause the aromatase enzyme to turn the extra T (or unused T) into estradiol.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Anything that will inhibit the 5AR enzyme will indeed raise blood levels of T and decrease the levels of DHT, but you also have to remember that will also cause certain unwanted side-effects such as gynocomastia because the rise in T will cause the aromatase enzyme to turn the extra T (or unused T) into estradiol.
    you are forgetting the fact that it also lowers estrogen.

everyone is making a big deal of the fact that it lowers dht by means of a saw palmetto extract. but you have to consider that most people using ph's or on trt use products like cycle support and cycle assist which include saw palmetto for prostate protection.

the natural ai in myodrol should have estrogen sides covered. if so i would consider protecting hairline and prostate a positive rather than a negative.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

I'm not "forgetting" anything, my man. I am simply saying what the body truly does with excess estrogen. The addition of serenoa repens does improve the profile, but there is still not enough "true" scientific evidence to say that it helps in that department 100%. Even though it does affect prostate specific antigen levels when tested, it does not mean that it effects the specific route in a clear and positive manner. The same research that is used to show some reports also noted that a higher than lower percentage of men that were used in the clinical study also noted breast tenderness and and a drop-off in sexual desire overall. I am looking at it with an absolute, which we can not at this moment in time.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Haha, bigt, primal male brought the male to the table, that's for sure. I felt great on that stuff. Worked great, I just hated the hair growth it brought.

Anyway, cool info andrew. I will be trying this eventually.
    my only regret with primal male was that i didn't run 2 bottles back to back-things were getting good at the end of 1st bottle.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

I'm not "forgetting" anything, my man. I am simply saying what the body truly does with excess estrogen. The addition of serenoa repens does improve the profile, but there is still not enough "true" scientific evidence to say that it helps in that department 100%. Even though it does affect prostate specific antigen levels when tested, it does not mean that it effects the specific route in a clear and positive manner. The same research that is used to show some reports also noted that a higher than lower percentage of men that were used in the clinical study also noted breast tenderness and and a drop-off in sexual desire overall. I am looking at it with an absolute, which we can not at this moment in time.
    absolutely-i think we can agree that many times real world experiences don't match 'studies'. that is why i am doing this log, i will try to relate every difference that i detect while on myodrol. it could very well prove out that some sort of aromatase inhibitor should be used with myodrol-but as of now we don't know. i will get blood done on 15th of next month so that should give us some indication.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

And that's why I am following... I am very interested in your results and feedback.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

And that's why I am following... I am very interested in your results and feedback.
    thanks, i appreciate your following. rest assured that even though i rep for axis, i am not throwing my reputation down the tubes to say this product is something it is not.

i have to admit i am surprised i haven't had a boost in libido- i usually respond very well to test boosters, and boost in libido is usually the 1st thing i notice.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

But you are on TRT as well, right? You may be at the peak in regards to your libido if so.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

But you are on TRT as well, right? You may be at the peak in regards to your libido if so.
    i have run a number of test boosters since i have been on trt and can notice the difference. my libido is pretty good, but test boosters usually send it through the roof. haven't noticed this-yet!

since i have been on trt for almost 7 months now i am used to it's effects.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sam, I'm on day 4 and running it solo at recommended dosage. I've noticed slight improvement in bedroom performance. Slight increase in hardness and fullness. Concerning libido, not more frequent desire, but stronger desire when the lady is around.

I don't necessarily think it has the immediate bedroom punch of the yohimbe/fenugreek boosters. At the same time, Myodrol comes with packaging that shows modest test increase by day 7 and more pronounced by day 14. Looking forward to it

btw, is your avi Kratos?
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Sam, I'm on day 4 and running it solo at recommended dosage. I've noticed slight improvement in bedroom performance. Slight increase in hardness and fullness. Concerning libido, not more frequent desire, but stronger desire when the lady is around.

I don't necessarily think it has the immediate bedroom punch of the yohimbe/fenugreek boosters. At the same time, Myodrol comes with packaging that shows modest test increase by day 7 and more pronounced by day 14. Looking forward to it

btw, is your avi Kratos?
    so you are just 1 day behind, good that is close enough. are you getting the mood/feel good thing? man, people are asking if i am taking anti-depressants.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

btw, is your avi Kratos?
    Negative. I freakin' love that game, though!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my only regret with primal male was that i didn't run 2 bottles back to back-things were getting good at the end of 1st bottle.
    I ran 2. It was good.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.24%

Yes, which is WHY I say one should run it with an AI, I had said that already on another thread, nevertheless I give a shat about libido, so I am definitely interested in this. Also gyno is not part of my genetic make-up.
    doing my own thang!
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Yes, which is WHY I say one should run it with an AI, I had said that already on another thread, nevertheless I give a shat about libido, so I am definitely interested in this. Also gyno is not part of my genetic make-up.

Would ATD work with this in your opinion?
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%

Do you personally believe an AI is necessary with all test boosters? Just curious
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Do you personally believe an AI is necessary with all test boosters? Just curious
    If your body has been naturally at it's balance point and you then increase the amount of Test it produces, will it be able to adjust to take care of the increase in aromatized test produced or does an AI become necessary?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

day 5:
    today was one of those rare days where my schedule was open, didn't have a damned thing i had to do-plus it was and still is raining. so i decided i was going to go to nifs and kill it.
    dosing was a little different. 3 myodrol/9 hemodraulix insted of the 2/6 i had been taking. the adipo and hypertest stayed the same at 2/4.

i spent over 2 hours at nifs and hit every machine in there [well almost, i think that would be impossible] i felt incredible so i did some more preachers and some crunches then 20 minutes on stair climber.

i walked out of there feeling lean/strong/and pumped to the core.
    recovery/stamina/endurance/strength and especially pump were as good or better than i can remember. on a scale of 1 to 10 they were 150!

i felt reminded of why the hell i do this weight lifting thing-this is what it's all about. yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

This is shaping up nicely! Now here is a little icing on the cake:

Attachment 32462
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This is shaping up nicely! Now here is a little icing on the cake:

Attachment 32462
    hell yeah-thank you my friend.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

If your body has been naturally at it's balance point and you then increase the amount of Test it produces, will it be able to adjust to take care of the increase in aromatized test produced or does an AI become necessary?
    as to your question on ai's- i am taking myodrol along with my test cyp and am not using an ai of any kind. i have a research chem ai on hand along with formestane lv if i need them, but i am hoping no estrogen sides appear before my blood test on the 15. i would really like to see the changes myodrol has made on total test/free test/estrogen/prolactin and psa score- my panel does not include dht but psa is a marker for increased levels if i am not mistaken.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%

I see where you're going here. In theory, yes you'd need to control estrogen. In practice, it's my opinion that it doesn't work that way with test boosters. I've never used a test booster that I think requires an AI to address aromatization.

If someone had a gyno or prolactin history, then that might be a special case scenario where proactively using an AI could help.

Also just to clarify, I wasn't trying to be coy and answer my own question. I was responding to Andrew's opinion that Myodrol NEEDS an AI. I just wanted to see if something specific about the Mytosterone studies made him feel that way or if he was simply speaking with general shop talk for all test boosters. From what I can see, with increased dosages of Myodrol, there's a decrease in estrogen... so I just wanted to see if there's an explanation for why additional estrogen control would be necessary
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

hahah the insanity is starting alreayd. . TELL"M BOYZ haha. . .I'm a lil late on my updates but i think i got it all :0)
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    hahah the insanity is starting alreayd. . TELL"M BOYZ haha. . .I'm a lil late on my updates but i think i got it all :0)
    it's still early in the log-long ways to go yet, lol.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

day 7:
    i was dragging at work last night, so i just came home/took dog for a walk/showered off and went to bed. going to take it easy today-i am still swole from yesterday. planning on hitting it hard again tomorrow.

btw-i weighed in today at 206-that's 4 lbs less than when i started. my strength seems very good, kind of surprised since i have dropped 24lbs in the last few months. overall health seems very good and mood is still high. libido remains unchanged.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

day 8:

noticeable boost in libido today. stamina/endurance/mood all are very good, with strength slowly but steadily increasing. aggression is also up some. i feel that myodrol and hypertest are just starting to kick in, and the best is yet to come.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day 8:

noticeable boost in libido today. stamina/endurance/mood all are very good, with strength slowly but steadily increasing. aggression is also up some. i feel that myodrol and hypertest are just starting to kick in, and the best is yet to come.
    Thats what i'm talkin about!! The best is yet to come!!!! Muhahah!!1 KILL IT BIG MAN!! Nice updates and the weather where your at??
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Thats what i'm talkin about!! The best is yet to come!!!! Muhahah!!1 KILL IT BIG MAN!! Nice updates and the weather where your at??
    weather is superb for this time of year-they are predicting 80's for the weekend.....going to go hiking.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

very nice! Very nice!! its 70 out here today!!1 Thank good!!! instead of that crappy 40's hahah im done with the cold for a while!!! warm weather lean and mean. . its a good combo ya dig!!!
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

very nice! Very nice!! its 70 out here today!!1 Thank good!!! instead of that crappy 40's hahah im done with the cold for a while!!! warm weather lean and mean. . its a good combo ya dig!!!
    i dig. can't wait to get my white azz out in the sun, lol. better wear your shades
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well it took some digging but I found this log Big, holla at a brotha next time.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well it took some digging but I found this log Big, holla at a brotha next time.
    sorry kleen! if i were giving rsvp's you would be at top of list. glad you could make it.
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

How is the hypertest btw i have never tried that one either?
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    this is my 1st time on it too. something sure has bumped my libido up in the last 12 hours or so. i know i will be ready to rumble when i get home in the morning. i am really starting to feel some of the effects i am used to feeling from a test booster. nothing major yet-but i can tell something is going on.

they recommend stacking myodrol/hypertest so i guess there is some synergy, can't wait to get the full effect.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking like another another stack I need to think about getting between cycles
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%

Trib is great for libido!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.77%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Mixed,
    the general consensus is that hypertest is decent for mood, strength, and libido. The consensus also seems to like 6 caps per day, where 6 weeks is about the "sweet spot" to get maximum results.

For me personally, I get a strong mood lift with just about every dose, probably due to the rhodalia content. I get a bit of the strength, aggression, and libido boost around day 20 so it does take a little patience.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

I'm lovin it!!! THe INFOMATION STATION BABY!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!!
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

day 9:

what a difference a day makes, aggression/libido/recovery/endurance/stamina/strength are all up. and pump- forget about it. this stuff is definitely working.

btw balls were more full and swole, this is very unusual for a guy on trt.
    recomp effects are also taking effect-shoulders look wider-traps are looking pumped as hell. legs look even bigger than before, filling out 36' relaxed fit.
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

got a few hours of decent sleep, woke up feeling good-hardly any soreness. got a busy night ahead at work so it will probably be me and the dog jogging in the park in the morning. muscles feel really full and libido is in full swing. the increase in test is very noticeable, sort of like i felt when i 1st started trt. myodrol/hypertest is working.

no estrogen sides to report-recomp is coming along nicely.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myodrol Stack
    By nipps1231 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 09:55 AM
  2. Axis Labs Myodrol
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 07:27 PM
  3. Myodrol by Axis Labs
    By Serrated in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0