Yoshi's Natadrol/M1-D Log (unsponsored)

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I'm a 34 yr old male with over 16 yrs of weight lifting experience. This is my first log so if I miss something let me know.

Stats
34yrs
6'2"
212lbs (3-18-20)

Supplements
Natadrol, Methyl 1-D, Fish oil, creatine, Multi-vitamin, Joint supps, Lipotropic protein, Weight Gainer (taken as soon as I get up), saw palmetto, Uni-liver, HMB, Anadraulic State,and Anadraulic Pump.

PCT will be Formadrol.

I plan on hitting each muscle group every 4-5 days. This will depend on how hard the muscle group was exercised previously. I like to do a heavy day and then the next time do a light/high rep day. I am limited by injuries as to what exercises, what weight, and how many reps I will be able to do. I can do light deadlifts, and squats. Sometimes my back and knees will not allow me to do them so I just fill in with isolation exercises if possible.

Goals - I do not have any personal goals here. I used Methyl-1D and Liquid Masterdrol back in 06 and it was great. So, I am just seeing what this stack will do for me. I am expecting 8-12lbs of lean body mass. I am also looking for increased strength and stamina.

Dosing - I kick started this cycle with 2 caps of M1D a day starting on 3/15/2010. This was increased to 4 caps a day on the 17th and then to 6caps on the 18th.
Natadrol was started on 3/17 at 4caps a day. Will start 8 caps a day on 3/22.
So, M1D 6xday 2/2/2
Natadrol 8xday 3/3/2

I am late posting this so the first results will be from thursday 3/18/2010.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
this looks nice man, will be keeping up havent seen anyone doing the m1d and nata together yet should be fun to watch. You may wanna go with a 3/3/2 dosing on ur natadrol when u hit 8 caps though alot of peeps have trouble sleeping taking it later in the evening, but u can give it a try and adjust if u have probs. good luck on your run!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
3/18
Chest day

Didn't get to the gym until midnight.
Weight 212lbs

Now, I started the M1D 4 days ago and at only 2 caps I was feeling it. I did a couple light workouts and bettered my reps and weight the first day of taking the M1D. I felt strong and energized.

My chest workout for the nite
flat bench 135X20 (WU), 185X15 (WU), 225X10, 275X6, 275X6, 315X1, 225X10
Incline Bench (Shoulder was hurting) 135x15, 135X12, 185X8....had to quit
Peck Deck 100X15, 130X15, 145X15, 160X10

My chest felt trashed, full blistering pumps. This was really a poor workout for me but the pumps were painfull. So, I listened to my body and called it a night

Since starting the M1D, I have felt energy throughout the day and have been in a great mood. I have alot more strength in the gym, great pumps, and better concentration.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
3/19
Back Day
Weight 213

Felt great all day and couldn't wait to get to the gym.

T-bar rows 1 plate X15 (WU), 2 plates X10 X4, 1 plate X 15
Lat Machine - 4 plates each side X15, 3 plates X12 X4
Seated rows- 145 X15, 165 X15 X4
Close grip underhand pulldowns 145X 15 X 4, last set to failure
Roman chair 3 set of failure

Back workouts are not that great for me because I can't go real heavy so I do alot of the same weight but with real slow reps and contractions.

Again, felt energized, stronger, and had alot of concentration. I could have worked out for another hour.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I workout in the morning usually so I think 3/3/2 will be the way to go, thanks!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
3/20
Leg Day
Weight 213

5 mins on eliptical machine

Knees were hurting and squat racks were being used so I did leg press

2 plates X 15 (WU), 4 plates X15, 6 plates X10, 10 plates X 8, 2 plates to failure.
Leg extension - 100lbs X 20 (WU), 130lbs X 15 X 4, 160lbs X 10, 100lbs to failure.

I had a ton of energy and strength, but my knees weren't having it. Concentration and stamina were also high. Again, I could have worked out longer.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
3/21
Off Day
Weight 211

Still feeling great and have a full body pump.
I'll be hittin it hard tomorrow. Natadrol will be bumped up to 8 a day.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
3/22
Chest day
Weight 214

Didn't sleep very well at all. Got up at 7:30am and consumed a gainer shake and a banana. Started with 3 Natadrol and 2 M1d. Headed to the gym at 9.

Flat Bench 135lbs X 15 (WU), 185 X 10 (WU), 225 X 8, 245 X 6, 275 X 4, 315 X 1
Inline Bench 135 X 10, 155 X 8, 185 X 6, 225 X 5, 135 X 10.
Dips 15, 10 (with 45lb plate) X 2,
DB Pullovers 65lb X 15, 75lb X 12, 90lb X10
Peck Deck 120lb X 15, 145 X 10, 160 X 10

Went in to the gym feeling sleepy and it took me about 4 sets to get into it. Then, I wish I had a spotter because I could have pressed alot more weight. I had a little bit of rage in the gym. Haven't grunted while lifting for over a year. I'm becoming easily irritated, not sure if it's the M1D or Natadrol. I blew up at my gf about an hour after coming home from the gym. I was in a good mood and she said something and I blew up and stayed mad for about an hour before I cooled down. Now, I'm not even sure why I was mad. Also, have been having weird dreams for the past couple of days that wake me up.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
3/23
Back Day
Weight 215

Did not sleep well again lastnight. I'm took my last dose of Natadrol earlier tonight to see if that helps.

Went to the gym at 7:30 pm. I can't wait to get my AS GT and AP, I need it.

T-Bar rows - 1 plate X15 (WU) 2 sets, 2 plates X10 4 sets
Lat Pulls - 135x 15, 175x15 3 sets
Nautilus Pull downs - 2 plates per side x 15 3 sets, 2 plates and a 25lb plate each side x 15 2 sets
Standing one arm cable rows - 60 x 15, 80 x 10, 100 x 10 3 sets
Close grip pulldown - 145 x 12, then 3 set to failure
Seated close grip rows - 135 to failure
Workout took about 45 mins, which is really quick for me.

I'm doing alot of light weight to keep the strain off my lower back and slowing down the reps to concentrate and squeeze the lats. This keeps my biceps less involved. I get great pumps this way.

I have alot of energy and strength right now. I'm cruisin through the reps and next week I'll go heavier. I'm having strange dreams and having trouble sleeping. I get to sleep for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours and then I wake up hot as h*ll and fired up like I could go work out. Not sure if I'm feeling the Natadrol yet, because I was feeling the M1D last week. The only difference is the sleep and dream thing. Mood is good, appetite is good, and stamina in the gym is excellent.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
3/24
Bi's and Tri's
Weight 213 (Forgot to weigh myself when I woke up)

Slept better lastnight. Dosing 3/3/2 with my last dose at around 6:30pm seemed to have worked out for me so far.
This was my first arm workout for this cycle. I won't post this workout because my arm workouts are done with blazing speed and sets are doubled (One set of biceps is followed by a set of triceps). Also, I wasn't able to do straight barbell curls so most of it was cable curls and machine curls (wrist is jacked up for some reason).
Strength was ok today but I didn't feel as strong today as I have in past arm workouts and the past couple of days. Stamina was there, but I was lacking a killer pump.

I'm noticing that my chest is feeling like it's ready for another workout already. Hardly any soreness. I thrashed my shoulders (front head) though on my last chest workout, I really put a strain on them benching. They are pumped and sore.
I am in a great mood and have been cheerful all day. Appetite is starting to be annoying, getting hungry at nite...like 2 hours after dinner I'm ready to hit Popeye's on the way to the buffet type of hungry.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
3/25

Have to put my cycle on hold due to a family emergency. Not sure how long I will be gone. I will probably just get some more supps and continue/start this log over.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/5

I'm back. Re-started my Natadrol and M1D dosing friday when I got back. Hit the gym saturday morning and did a total body "refresher".
My AS GT and Anadraulic Pump arrived while I was gone. I took 1 serving each saturday and HOLY COW! It left me with an all day focus and determination. I felt "coked out" and had no crash at the end of the day.

Doing chest today....the AS GT is kickin in so time to get ready...

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/5
Chest Day
Weight 213

I got up this morning and drank a shake of half gainer and a serving of Lipotropic. 3 Natadrol and 2 M1d's were consumed at this time. 45 min later took one scoop of AS GT and then a 1/2hr later took 1 scoop of Anadraulic Pump. This was my second time taking AS GT and AP. The concentration is awesome. Since this is my first real day back, I can't comment on the pump yet. I was pumped but I wasn't able to get the workout I wanted in today. The gym was packed at 9am, doesn't anyone work anymore?

Decline Bench 135 x 15 (2 sets WU), 185 x10, 225 x10(3 sets), 135 to failure
Incline Bench 135 x 15, 185 x 10, 225 x 6(3 sets), 135 to failure
Flat Bench Close grip 225 x 5, 275 x 5(2 sets), 225 x 10, Wide Grip 135 to failure
Dips 2 sets of 15 and then 1 set to failure on Dip machine

I felt good going in to the gym and throughout my whole workout. I got a lil thrown off because I had to switch some things up on my bench order. I can't tell if I lost any strength while I was gone, or if the AS GT and AP were helping me out. I don't think I rested longer than 30 seconds between any set or exercise except to get some water. I really wish I could have done Flat Bench first because I felt strong and controlled the bar on all my lifts.

While I was gone and off the Nat/M1d, I still felt like I was "ON". I maintained muscle mass, elevated energy and mood, muscle pump, and aggression. My diet was ok but I didn't eat very much and I afraid of losing everything. I feel like I haven't been gone at all and that is great because there is no worse feeling than going to the gym and trying to get back to where you were.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/5
P.M. Update

Wanted to log some sides while I was thinking about them. Again, having trouble sleeping. I'm waking after a couple of hours of sleep feeling hot and I am sweaty. My last dose of Nat is at 6pm. This isn't as bad as Tren/fini but it is one side I do not like. Also, yesterday I didn't take a pm dose. Only took 6 for the day.

And, I'm hungry as heck!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/6

Going to the gym later than normal, hoping there isn't as many people there. Took 1 1/2 scoops of AS GT this time just for kicks.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/6
Back Day
Weight 215

Went to the gym around 3pm to see if it was any less busy than 9am. It was...for about 15 mins. My chest and tri's are sore from yesterday's workout. I took 1 1/2 scoops of AS GT and 1 1/2 scoops of AP. I didn't feel a huge overwhelming stim effect like I did the very first time I took it. I had eaten lunch about 2 hours before so that might be why. I usually take it a couple of hours after a shake in the morning.

Behind the back Lat pulls (Warm up) 130lbs x 15 (2 sets)
T-Bar rows 1 plate x 15 (2 sets), 1 plate and a 25 x 10, 2 plates x 10,8,8, 2plates and a
25 x 6, 1 plate x 12
Nautilus Pull Downs 2 plates each side x 15(2 sets), 3 plates each side x 10(2 sets),
4 plates each side x 6, 2 plates x 10
Seated Rows 100lbs x 15, 130 x 12, 145 x 10, 160 x 8 (2 sets)
Close Grip Pullups 50 total
2 sets to failure - alternating Lat Pulls, Close Grip Seated Rows

Workouts have been really easy considering I had to take 10 days off. Strength, concentration, and stamina are there for the whole workout. I could have easily done alot more weight on the rows and T-Bar, but I'm worried about my back. I'll slowly build up to adding more weight as the weeks go by. Injuries suck and are the reason I haven't been able to go as heavy as I have in the past. So, now I'm just concentrating on the squeeze and the pump.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/7
Legs/Shoulders
Weight 213.6

5 min WU on Eliptical machine
Superset - Squat/Standing Military Press
Squat 135 x 10 (5 sets)
Mil Press 135 X 6 (5 sets)

Superset - Leg press/BB Shrugs
Leg Press 4 plates x 15 (4 sets)
Shrugs 135 x 15 (Front) x 15 Back, 185 x 15 (front) x 15 (Back), Standing Mil Press 135 x 8 (Just felt like doing it), Shrugs 135 to failure front and back.

Superset Leg Ext/Reverse Delt Fly machine
Delt Fly - 60 x 20, 70 x 20, 80 x 20, 100 x 15
Leg Ext - 70 x 20, 100 x 15, 100 to failure (3 sets)

Straight leg Dead Lift 135 x 10 (3 sets)

Didn't get a chance to do calves and hamstrings...guess it was leg day for everybody. I hit my calves randomly about 3 times a week but I don't log it.

Wish my knees weren't messed up..had alot of strength today. I felt like I could have done 3 times the weight that I did on every exercise. Truthfully, the other people in the gym are getting in my way and messing my workouts up. Every station I want to go to or start at is being used. I do have a plan when I get there on where I want to start and end. It's good to change things up but it makes for a horrible log and progress chart. Oh well...

Appetite is good, mood is good but my patience is thin the past couple of days. Aggression is back. Body feels solid and pumped. I might go tonight and do some arms or light cardio and ab work. I feel like I can do 2 a days again, might have to do that because of the gym being packed all day. We will see....

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/8
Bi's Tri's
Weight 212.8

Woke up late, so my dosing and morning shake regiment was all jacked up. I took 3 Natadrol and 2 M1D with 2 servings of Lipotropic. 20 mins later I took 1 1/2 scoops of AS GT. Then, 45 mins later took 1 scoop of AP and left for the gym which is about 6-7 mins away. My left wrist is being difficult so I couldn't do Straight BB curls. I basically did alot of cable curls..light weight and alot of reps. Total workout was about a 1/2 hour.

Superset Preacher Curls/Straight Bar Tricep Pushdown(extensions)
Preacher Curls EZ Curl Bar - 40lb x 20(WU 2 sets), 50lb x 15, 60 x 8 (Wrist hurt to much)
Tri-extension - 40lb x 20, 40 x 15, 60x 8 (3 sets)

Superset Cable Curls Straight Bar/Tricep pushdown V-bar
Curls - 80lb x 15, 80lb to failure 3 sets
Tricep PD 60lb x 10, 60lb to failure 3 sets

Pumps were insane, they hurt. I actually got a good workout in considering I didn't do any heavy lifts. I really don't think I could have done any more...my arms were smoked. This is usually not the case. I always feel like I need to do more on arm days. MESSAGE! My arms are still pumped 45 mins later.

AS GT really kicked in at about my second warm up set. AP is doin it's job too! The pumps are getting better with each day. I feel super strong, like "Clyde...strip the cadillac" strong. Dreams are wierd and intense...getting up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep for like an hour. My appetite isn't very good during the day...not very hungry at all after my workouts. I am starving in the evenings though. My energy levels and mood are good throughout the day.
Hope my chest loses some soreness by tomorrow or I will postpone my chest day till saturday.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
You are reporting the opposite of many other logs. The Natadrol has made many other people hungry and thirsty with no additional dreams. It could be the M1d. Keep it up, I will be following your log.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
You are reporting the opposite of many other logs. The Natadrol has made many other people hungry and thirsty with no additional dreams. It could be the M1d. Keep it up, I will be following your log.
I get real hungry but not until the afternoon, I think it's because of taking AS GT in the morning. And, I'm never hungry following a workout. At night, I'm eating like a horse.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/9
Chest
Weight 214

Today I was going to max and see where I'm at....but when I got to the gym the only people there were a couple of elderly Korean women. It was a ghost town. So, I'm gonna try to max out monday.

2 scoops of AS GT was taken 1 hour before workout. 1 scoop of AP was taken 15 mins before workout.

Flat Bench 135 x 20, 135 x 15 (WU), 185x 8, 225 x 5, 275 x 5, 315 x 1
Incline Bench 135 x 15, 185 x 8, 225 x 6
Inline Bench (Smith Machine) 275 x 3 (2 sets)

Again, I felt like I could have done more but with my wrists and shoulders I don't want to take a chance. Can't wait till monday.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log man and a damn gnarly stack! look forward to seeing the final review :)

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log man and a damn gnarly stack! look forward to seeing the final review :)
Thanks Man! I feel incredible, totally and completely since the first dose of M1D. And, that was only at 2 a day to start.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/10
Back Day (Light)
Weight 218 (Taken at 9:30pm after workout)

Woke up with a light migrain this morning so I just slept in. Forced myself to go to the gym around 730pm (this sometimes cures my headaches).
Took 1 1/2 scoops of AS GT 1 hour before and AP 15 min before workout. This workout was a light weight, high rep workout.

Behind the head lat pulldown - 100lb x 20 (4 sets)
Tbar rows -1 plate x 10, 1 plate x 20 (3 sets)
Nautilus Lat Machine - 2 plates each side x 12 (3 sets), 2 plates x 15
Nautilus seated rows - 1 plate each side x 20 (4 sets)
Roman chair back extensions - 2 sets to failure
Seated Ab machine - 80lbs to failure

Easily could have went crazy and heavy. It easy to go all out each workout but I don't want to overtrain. The high reps and fast tempo made my muscles blister. It was really hard to get 15-20 reps after the second sets because of the painfull pumps. This workout was a breaze...I felt strong and recovered from each set in about 15 seconds.

I weighed in a lil heavier this evening. Appetite was "ON" all day so I ate throughout the day. I'm not hungry for a couple of hours after taking AS GT and working out so I have to force a little bit of food at a time. I usally workout in the a.m., therefore I don't eat alot during the day. I might go back to training at night.
So far, so good!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/11
Off Day
Weight 216

I'm sleeping and eating my butt off today. My old lady is yelling at me to go eat...so off I go.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/12
Chest/Tri's
Weight 214.6

Tonight I maxed out on Bench and did a couple Heavy Tricep movements. These are not Personal Best lifts, but they are the best lifts I have done since I had back surgery on Jan 16th of 09. I didn't have a spotter for the Incline Bench so I used the Smith Machine at a 35 degree incline. Not sure of the actual weight on the Smith Machine because the are all different as to how much they "feel" they weigh and how free they move. The one I use feels about 25lb's heavier than a 45lb barbell. But, that doesn't mean jack, right?
Dosed 2 scoops of AS GT 1 hour before WO, and 1 scoop of AP 15 minutes prior to WO.
Also, workouts have been moved to evenings instead of mornings.

Flat Bench - 135 x 10 (WU) (2 sets), 185 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 3, 315 x 1, 335 x 1, 345 x 1, 225 x 12
Incline Bench (Smith Machine) - 135 x 8, 185 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 1, 315 x 1, 335 x 1, 225 x 8

Tricep Pushdown (Straight Bar) 40 x 15, 50 x 10, 60 x 8, 70 x 8, 90 x 8, 100 x 8
Nautilus Over head Tricep Extension - 1 plate each side x 15, 12, 12, 1 plate and a 10 x 10 (3 sets)

Seated calve raises - 4 plates x 15, 15, 12, 12

My strength came on about half way through my incline presses....315 was no problem and I can't beleive I got 335. I pooped me out after that though. The 1st tricep exercise spent me too, I hadn't done that much weight in a long time. It felt good and it all came easy. I didn't take longer than a 1 minute rest in between the heavy benching. I think I averaged about 30 sec's of rest in between all the other bench sets and about 15 seconds or less on the triceps.
I have been feeling swole all day and had lots of energy too. Mood was good and recovery has been right on.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
good feedback man, sounds like these two are kicking in nicely now.
The increased good mood is always a good sign :)

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
good feedback man, sounds like these two are kicking in nicely now.
The increased good mood is always a good sign :)
Something is kicking in! I have sudden Hulk like strength the past two/three days.

4/13
Back/Bi's
Weight 216

Workout started out good and then I got ADD or something and was all over the place.

Behind the neck lat pulls - 100lb x 20 (2 sets Warm up)
Seated Rows (Nautilus Machine) - 1 plate each side x 20 WU, 2 plates x 15, 3 plates x 10, 4 plates x 8 (3 sets)
DB rows - 60 x 15, 70 x 10, 80 x 10 (3 sets)
Close grip pullups - BW x 10 (3 sets)
Lat Pulls (Nautilus Machine) 2 plates each side x 15, 3 plates x 15 (2 sets)
Standing Barbell Rows - 65lb x 20, 95lb x 12, 135 x 8 (2 sets)
Seated cable rows - 130lb x 12, 160 x 8 (3 sets)

Barbell Curls - Bar x 20, 65lb x 12, 85lb x 8, 95lb x 5, 115lb x 5, 135 x 3
Seated Hammer Curls - (Each arm) 50lb x 8, 60 x 5, 70 x 5, 80 x 5
Preacher curl machine 60lb x 20 (failure)

Everything feels like it is kicking in now...strength, energy, stamina, crazy pumps, and concentration are where I want and expect them to be. The toughest thing now is sticking with my gameplan in the gym. I do not want to overtrain and overlap heavy days...but I just feel like going crazy each and every set. Appetite is ridiculous now...can't get enough to eat.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol will get you damn hungry man!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol will get you damn hungry man!
And, I need it...but it drives my woman crazy...."Your always hungry" blah blah blah....

4/14
Leg Day
Weight 216.4

Squats - 135 x 10, 185 x 5 (3 sets)
Hack Squat (Non sled type machine) 2 plates x 10, 4 plates x 5, 6 plates x 5 (2 sets)
Leg Press - 4 plates (total) x 10, 6 plates x 5, 8 plats x 5, 10 plates x 5
Straight leg Dead Lift (Romanian Dead Lift?) 95lbs x 10 (4 sets)

Superset Leg Extension/Leg Curl (Unsure of exact weight)
Leg Extension - 2 Ten lb weights x failure (4 sets)
Standing Leg Curl - 25lb plate x to failure (4 sets) each leg

Standing Calf raises (Smith Machine) 135lb x 15, 185lb x failure (3 sets)

I love the strength I have, even though the numbers don't show it. All my back and leg lifts are probably only a third of what I can really do. But, I do not want to risk injury and spend another 8 months recovering from surgery. All my lifts this week have been easy, everything feels lighter and more managable, I'm in control of the movements. I'm focused as H*ll and the quick recovery time between sets is helping my concentration. I'm ready to go after about 15 secs...this is unreal.

I've moved my dosing schedule around since I'm working out at night now. The problems I was having sleeping before are gone. I'm taking my last dose of Natadrol and M1D around 8-9 pm now.

I had some acupuncture done yesterday and today my shoulders are sore so I didn't do shoulders tonight with Legs as I usually do. I have another appoinment tomorrow and I'll see what's going on with the shoulder pain. I might not workout tomorrow....maybe throw shoulders in with chest friday.

Everything is AWESOME!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/15
Recovery
Weight 218

Had some more acupuncture done today. My shoulders are sore as hell for some reason. Gonna rest today and get ready for friday.
Everything still feels great...mood, appetite, etc......

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The mood enhancement on nata-d is good eh!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
The mood enhancement on nata-d is good eh!
Yeah, kinda happy go lucky. Here's your anti-depressant guys!

4/16
Chest Day (Light)
Weight 220.4

Flat Bench - 135 x 20, 185 x 15, 225 x 12, 225 x 8
Dips - Body weight x 15 (3 sets)
Incline Bench - 135 x 6, 135 x 12, 135 x 10
Cable Chest Fly's (Lower Pec) 40lb x 20, 60lb x 20, 80lb to failure

Chest pumps hurt so bad that I couldn't press anymore. I was wanting to go for 15-20 reps at 225lbs. After my second set the pain was to much. I had the strength, just couldn't take the pain. I was pumped for two hours after my workout. I felt like I could have got maybe 345 0r so easy.

I've started taking a different weight gainer(Universal Gain Fast) the past three days...if your wondering why the sudden increase in weight. I can't get enough to eat so I'm taking in another 2000-3000 calories through shakes (Plus 3-4 Ribeyes and NY Strips a day is killing my budget). This goes against everything we know for gaining LEAN mass, but I burn 2000 calories in my sleep. I'm still eating about 3000 to 3500 calories through whole foods. I did this years ago and packed on 20lbs naturally and stayed lean. And, when I gained weight in Iraq, I was eating about 5000 calories a day. I got huge but also I was eating horribly (Tons of bread and rolls and Ice Cream) and got fat around the waist. I am starting to see my abs again so I am pretty satisfied that I'm losing that stubborn belly fat.

HCAirman

HCAirman

Awards
Subbed in man. Looks like a hell of a stack. Good Luck!! I'm startin LG's Trifecta stack the first week of May. But the way you are goin I might order the Nat stack to run next

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/17
Bi's/Tri's (Light)
Weight 219.6

Superset BB Curls/Triceps Pushdown straight bar
Barbell Curls - bar x 15 WU (2 Sets), 65lb x 15 (2 sets), 65 x 12
Tricep Pushdown - 40 x 20 (WU), 50 x 15, 60 x 15 (3 Sets)

Superset Machine Preacher Curl/Machine Tricep Extension
Curl - 60 x 15 (3 sets), 60 to failure
Tri's - 60 x 20, 70 x 15 (2 sets), 70 to failure

Superset Curls (Nautilus Machine)/Tricep Ext (Nautilus Machine)
Bi's - 25lb plate x 15, 4 sets to failure (Each Arm)
Tri's 35lb plate x 12, 4 sets to failure (Each Arm)

Abs - Decline Situps 2 sets to failure

All sets were done without any rest except to get a drink of water. Pumps are huge, painfull, and solid. Workout took 30 mins. I have felt pumped since lastnight. Nothing new to report....and I'm starving....out.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/19
Chest Day Heavy (As heavy as I can go without a spotter)
Weight 217.6

Flat Bench - 135lb x 20(WU), 135 x 1 (WU), 185 x 6(WU), 225 x 5, 275 x 5, 315 x 2, 315 x 3, 315 x 2, 225 x 6(Wide Grip Slow)
Incline Bench (Smith Machine) - 135 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 5, 275 x 3, 315 x 1, 225 x 8 (Slow)
Pec Deck - 130 x 10, 150 x 10, 190 x 10
Close grip Pulldowns - 150 x 20
Dumbell Pullover - 65 x 15, 80 x 10, 80 x 10
Close grip Pulldowns - 130 x 20

I need a lifting partner. I could do so much more. I wonder what I could have pressed tonight with a spotter? I felt like crap all day, had stomach issues, didn't eat well or enough, and was sluggish all day. 2 Scoops of ASGT got me straightened out. I'm really impressed by what is going on with my stack. I really do not have any complaints or negative sides to report.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
4/19
Chest Day Heavy (As heavy as I can go without a spotter)
Weight 217.6

Flat Bench - 135lb x 20(WU), 135 x 1 (WU), 185 x 6(WU), 225 x 5, 275 x 5, 315 x 2, 315 x 3, 315 x 2, 225 x 6(Wide Grip Slow)
Incline Bench (Smith Machine) - 135 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 5, 275 x 3, 315 x 1, 225 x 8 (Slow)
Pec Deck - 130 x 10, 150 x 10, 190 x 10
Close grip Pulldowns - 150 x 20
Dumbell Pullover - 65 x 15, 80 x 10, 80 x 10
Close grip Pulldowns - 130 x 20

I need a lifting partner. I could do so much more. I wonder what I could have pressed tonight with a spotter? I felt like crap all day, had stomach issues, didn't eat well or enough, and was sluggish all day. 2 Scoops of ASGT got me straightened out. I'm really impressed by what is going on with my stack. I really do not have any complaints or negative sides to report.
I am with you there. Sometimes a good workout will get me through a crappy day. Numbers are looking good.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/20
Back Day
Weight 219

Lat Pulls - 100 x 20 (WU)
T-Bar Rows - 1 plate x 15, 2 plates x 10, 2 plates and a 25 x 5, 3 plates x 5, 2 plates x 10
Lat Pulls - 160 x 12, 190 x 8, 220 x 5, 260 x 5, 295 x 5
Close Grip pullups - 12 reps
Seated Cable Rows - 145 x 15, 160 x 5, 190 x 5

Reverse Preacher curls (Straight Bar) - 30 lbs x 20, 30lbs x 15 (3 Sets)
Preacher Curls (Straight Bar) - 30lbs x 15 (2 Sets), 40lbs x 12 (2 Sets)

Having horrible stomach issues, Been hit with the bug or something. Still felt swole throughout the day, had a good appetite and good energy. Felt really strong even though I was on the pot more than I was working out tonight.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/21
Weight 217.4

Taking the day off. Having problems with my sciatica.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/22
Legs and Shoulders
Weight 217.4

I was going to go to the gym in the a.m. to make up for yesterday. Got all fired up for leg day, took 2 scoops of ASGT, half hour later took 1 scoop of AP and then went out to the garage. Got in my Bullitt and.....click....click...click..nothing. Great! My battery was dead. I charged up the battery, drove to get a new battery and then got to the gym about 2 hours later. My body didn't know the difference..I was still ready to go!

Today was a light and quick workout.

Shoulders were first and all sets were supersets with about 15 secs of rest.
Seated DB Press - 30lb x 20, 30lb x 15, 35lb x 15, 40lb x 15, 60 x 12
Seated DB Fly's - 15lb x 15 (3 sets), 20lb x 12
I was smoked after this, couldn't even raise my arms up to move a bar to the squat rack.

Squats - 135 x 10 (4 sets)
Leg Press - 4 plates x 15 (4 sets)
Calve raises (Leg Press Machine) 4 plates x 20 (4 sets)

Not a real impressive workout on paper but every muscle involved was bursting with pain. Massive pumps! I wanted to load up on everything...it all felt like it weighed 5lbs.
Next week should be heavier lifts. Feeling great, pumped, and mood is super!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/23
Chest Day (Light)
Weight 217.6

Flat Bench (Wide Grip) - 135 x 20, 135 x 15, 185 x 10, 225 x 15, 225 x 12, 225 x 10
Incline Bench (Wide Grip) - 135 x 10 (2 sets)
Incline DB Press - 65lb x 12 (3 sets)
Pec Deck - 70lbs x 20 (3 Sets)

High reps are kicking my butt. Pumps are painful as heck. I was wasted after my second set of incline bench. Felt like my pecs were riping away from my sternum. I'm not getting much sleep this week and it has not affected my lifts at all. I feel super strong as soon as I start lifting.

HCAirman

HCAirman

Awards
God I wish I could have a "light" day like that. GJ man keep at it.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
God I wish I could have a "light" day like that. GJ man keep at it.
Thanks! I'm finally getting my strength back...3 months ago a light chest day would have been 135lbs x 10 for 4 sets.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
4/25
Bi's/Tri's (light)
Weight 218.4

All exercises are supersets, bicep movement immediately followed by a tricep movement, about a 15 second pause, and right back to biceps again.

Seated DB curls - 20lbs x 15 (WU) 2 sets, 30lbs x 12 (WU)
Tricep extension - 15lb x 15 (WU) 3 sets, 20 x 15

Preacher Curl(EZ Curl Bar) - 2-25lb plates x 15, x 12, x 12, x 12, x 12, x 10
Tricep Pushdown (V Bar) - 60 x 15 (7 sets)

Cable Curl (Straight Bar) 90lbs x 15, 70lbs x 12 (3 sets)
Reverse grip Straight Bar Pushdown - 50lbs x 12 (3 sets), 50lbs x 10

Nautilus Machine Curls - 25lb plates each side x 15 (4 sets), 35lb plate x 15 (2 sets)
Nautilus Machine Tricep extension - 25lb plate each side x 15 (4 sets), 35lb plate x 15 (2 sets)

Calve raises - 4 plates x 15 (3 sets)
Crunch Machine - 60lbs x 30

Again, painful pumps. Fully engorged biceps and triceps. Great focus and intensity. I have alot of energy throughout the day but I'm not jumpy and running all over the place(Not stim'ed out). I can lay around most of the day and as soon as I hit the gym I'm focused, energized, and ready to put all others lifters to shame.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I hear you on the focus and pumps man!! I am loving it. Great lifts btw man, keep pushing hard.