MusclePharm: The Athlete's Stack!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

WHAT IS Recon™?
RECON™ is a unique, high-performance POST-WORKOUT REFUEL, REPLENISH, REBUILDING formula. RECON™ was designed to maximize the most important phase of the athlete’s total training program – the post-workout phase, what those in our game call the “anabolic window”. RECON was designed to provide hard training athletes with everything necessary to nourish recovery and growth from all angles. Every facet of reconstruction nutrition is accounted for in this, the most comprehensive recovery formulation. There is nothing like Muscle Pharm’s RECON™.

The brutal truth is, the harder you push your body, the better your results will be, given the proper tools to fuel recovery and growth. Your training program is only as good as your post-workout protocol. RECON™ Reconstruction Matrix leaves no stone unturned in the name of recovery and growth.

RECON™ allows hard working athletes to push harder, and recover quicker from the rigors of high-intensity training by supporting the body’s internal environment.

RECON™ Muscle Reconstruction Matrix MAXIMIZES POST-WORKOUT GROWTH AND REPAIR by:
• REFUELING Muscle Energy Stores
• REPLENISHING Vital Nutrients Lost During Intense Training
• REBUILDING Muscle Tissue by Providing Critical Growth Enhancing Nutrients
• REGENERATING - Scavenges Cellular Pollution and Remove Metabolic Waste
• RELOADING Muscle Cells by Stimulating Hyper-Loaded Nutrient Uptake
• RECHARGING - Blocks Stress-Induced and Post-Workout Catabolism
• FEEDING RECOVERY - Boost Immune and Recovery Mechanisms.

HOW DOES RECON™ WORK?
RECON™ combines 7 natural Matrices specifically formulated to fuel the body’s muscle-building, repair and recovery systems to maximize post-workout growth and repair and optimize the “anabolic window”.
RECON™ is hyper-loaded with glycogen-replenishing, muscle-loading specific carbohydrates (Carb-Max blend), stress hormone regulators and cellular detoxifiers to prevent catabolism and promote cellular health, and immuno-modulators to maximize health and recovery. RECON™ also target key anabolic and recovery pathways within the body to support muscle growth, fuel recovery and maximize the body’s adaptive response to hard training.

NO HARD-TRAINING ATHLETE SHOULD TRAIN WITHOUT RECON™.
Careful combination of the key ingredients in RECON™ result in the most comprehensive POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY AND MUSCLE-BUILDING formula-ever!

RECON™ Muscle Reconstruction Matrix contains:
• RECOVER Matrix:
• The most abundant amino acid in the body, glutamine, is known for its immune boosting and muscle building properties. RECON™ has over 7 grams of glutamine per serving, along with several other powerful, recovery-inducing agents.
• REBUILD Matrix (Anabolic Primer):
• Research has proven time and time again Essential and Branched Chain amino acids to be critical components of the muscle building process. Especially in immediate post-training “window of growth”, BCAAs and EAAs are critical components of muscle repair and rebuilding. RECON™ contains 6 grams of EAA’s and 6 grams of BCAAs
• REFUEL Matrix (Muscle Extender):
• Beta Alanine and Citruline Malate have been shown to help replenish cellular energy, to fuel ongoing muscular contractions for harder, more intense training sessions. RECON™ REFUEL Matrix will facilitate cellular energy replenishment and prepare the muscle cells for the next training session.
• REGENERATE Matrix (Muscle Toxin Remover):
• RECON™ is hyper-loaded with key herbal extracts and phytochemicals specifically included for their role in recovery, regeneration and rebuilding. The REGENERATE Matrix also contains several cellular detoxifiers, free-radical and cellular pollutant scavengers, specifically designed to remove metabolic waste for improved recovery and cell health.
• RELOAD Matrix (Insulinogenic):
• Insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body, bar none. RECON™ contains several proven nutrient “drivers”, insulinogenics and insulin mimetics, specifically included to help thrust recovery agents from the bloodstream into the muscle cells. RECON™’s RELOAD Matrix acts as a hyper-loaded nutrient delivery system, formulated to stimulate rapid nutrient uptake for maximal muscle growth and repair.
• RECHARGE Matrix (Anti-Stress-Adaptogen):
• Cortisol and free-radicals are the two primary opponents to cellular health and recovery. RECHARGE Matrix contains several specific compounds included to control cortisol, the stress-response / growth-inhibiting hormone.
• REPLENISHMENT Matrix (Carb-Max™ blend):
• Carb-Max™ blend is a scientifically formulated combination of specific carbohydrate sources, each specifically chosen for its unique energy-yielding properties and recovery enhancement capabilities. The Carb-Max™ blend contains 3 different mono- and polysaccharides, combined to yield rapid, sustained cellular replenishment.
KEY POINTS of RECON™
What makes RECON™ such critical nutrition for hard-training athletes?
RECON™’s powerful, comprehensive formulation contains active ingredients scientifically proven to address all key components of the post-training recovery process; and most-importantly, RECON™ contains sufficient quantities of all key active agents to make RECON™ the most impactful and one of the most important products for athletes today. There is no other product like RECON™.

RECON™
• Maximizes Post-Workout Growth and Repair
• Optimizes the Post-Workout “Anabolic Window”
• Refuels Muscle Energy stores
• Rebuilds Muscle Tissue
• Replenishes Vital Nutrients
• Boosts Immune and Recovery Mechanisms

WHAT IS ASSAULT™ EXTREME PRE-WORKOUT MATRIX?

ASSAULT™ is a combination of several powerful, clinically proven, naturally occurring substances brought together for their specific performance-enhancing, endurance-boosting and strength-building properties.
These key ingredients work synergistically to provide your muscles with true increased energy at the cellular level, to dramatically improve performance:

ASSAULT™ has been scientifically proven to:
• ALLOW USERS TO TRAIN HARDER AND LONGER
• LIFT MORE
• RECOVER FASTER
• INCREASE THE ANABOLIC ENVIRONMENT & RESPONSE TO TRAINING
• INCREASE NUTRIENT DELIVERY TO AND WASTE PRODUCTS FROM WORKING MUSCLES
• INCREASE OXYGEN SATURATION
• INCREASED BLOOD FLOW
• INCREASE ENERGY OUTPUT
• IMPROVED MENTAL FOCUS WITHOUT OVERSTIMULATION OR CRASH

No other supplement in existence today does what this unique formulation has been shown to do.

WHAT’S IN ASSAULT™?
40,000mg of hardcore active ingredients per serving! – TWICE THE DOSE of other brands! ASSAULT™’s specific anti-fatigue, muscle-fueling formula boosts performance by utilizing the power of the following ingredients:

ASSAULT™ contains EFFECTIVE AMOUNTS of:
• 5 GRAMS OF CREATINE (CEE/CREAPURE/KREALKALYN) – ramp up volume, pump and ATP production
• 3 GRAMS OF BETA ALANINE – increase muscular contractility and crush fatigue
• 2 GRAMS CITRULLINE MALATE – fuel aerobic energy pathways to enhance performance, delay the onset of muscular fatigue and maximize muscular energy production
• 3 GRAMS OF ARGININE – enhance volumization, nutrient delivery and cellular oxygenation to feed performance, recovery and growth
• SUMA ROOT – The “Russian Secret” – Russia’s best-kept secret is ASSAULT™’s Secret Weapon! Suma is a plant-based steroid-alternative that has been used for years by Russian Olympic athletes.

HOW DOES ASSAULT™ WORK?
ASSAULT™’s clinically proven formula combines the vital “powerhouse” active ingredients above with several key synergists into 3 “MATRICES” specifically formulated to maximize performance enhancing impact. With more than TWICE the active ingredients per dose of other major brands, no other product can stand up to the power of ASSAULT™!

• Muscle Explosion NO Matrix: Powerful volumizing compounds, hydrogen ion scavengers and anti-fatigue agents work synergistically to keep muscles jamming, full and tight, with more contractile power than Mother Nature ever anticipated. This component of ASSAULT™’s aggressive formula will keep you training until the lights go down.
• Strength Domination & Recovery Matrix: Ramped up ATP, increased cellular volume and nutrient uptake – these are the keys to impacting muscular strength, power and feeding accelerated recovery for ongoing growth. The Strength Domination & Recovery Matrix of ASSAULT™ fuels energy pathways, feeds cytoplasmic expansion and enhances nutrient delivery into muscle cells, where they feed anabolism.
• Mind Connection Matrix: The three powerful neuro-support agents, taurine, pyroglutamic acid and tyrosine, are naturally occurring brain support chemicals. ASSAULT™ Mind Connection Matrix contains a unique and potent focus formula, designed specifically to improve alertness and concentration capabilities. More than just another caffeine-based jitter product, ASSAULT™ feeds the body, and razor-sharpens mental function without increased cardiac stimulation.
• Suma Root – Russian Anabolic Secret: ASSAULT™’s secret weapon! Suma Root is called the “Russian Secret” because was used by Russian athletes as an alternative to anabolic steroids. Suma is actually a South American herbal derivative with several adaptogenic properties. Suma gets its muscle-building properties from its high levels of anabolic-type phyto-chemicals including beta ecdysterone and other ecdysteroid glycosides.
Suma is known to:
• increase nitrogen retention and support protein synthesis
• improve cellular oxygenation and enhance energy pathways
• regulate hormone levels
• boost immunity
• increase libido
• enhance recovery and improve energy

KEY POINTS of ASSAULT™
Why is ASSAULT™ a better choice than other brands?
1. TWICE the ACTIVE INGREDIENTS per dose!
2. EFFECTIVE LEVELS of all performance-boosting ingredients
3. Contains SUMA, the RUSSIAN ANABOLIC SECRET
4. Preferred pre-workout of top UFC and NFL Stars

“NO HARD-TRAINING ATHLETE SHOULD BE WITHOUT BATTLE FUEL”

We WHAT IS battle fuel™?

BATTLE FUEL™ is a unique, high-performance Anabolic Support formula. BATTLE FUEL™ was formulated to provide hard training athletes with comprehensive support for hormonal, muscle building, and recovery systems. BATTLE FUEL allows hard working athletes to push harder, and recover quicker from the rigors of high-intensity training by supporting the body’s internal environment.

Fueling high-performance training can place undue stress on the body’s internal mechanisms. The body systems that govern muscle building, recovery and growth, and the immune system are all taxed during hard training. BATTLE FUEL™ was designed to help keep the body’s hormonal system ANABOLIC, while facilitating health, recovery and growth to maximize performance and training results.

BATTLE FUEL™ will:
• Maximize Testosterone Output
• Modulate Estrogen
• Support Anabolic Processes
• Boost Immune System
• Support Cellular Oxygenation and Fuel Endurance
• Natural Detoxifier/Free-Radical Scavenger
• Dramatically Enhance Recovery
• Enhance Aggressive Mental Focus

HOW DOES BATTLE FUEL™ WORK?
BATTLE FUEL™ combines several natural compounds that have been shown to impact the body’s hormonal, recovery and immune pathways. BATTLE FUEL™ is a comprehensive system of 5 “MATRICES” each specifically formulated to target key anabolic and recovery pathways within the body to support muscle growth, fuel recovery and maximize the body’s adaptive response to hard training.
NO HARD-TRAINING ATHLETE SHOULD BE WITHOUT BATTLE FUEL™.
Careful combination of the key ingredients in BATTLE FUEL™ results in one of the most powerful Natural Performance Enhancers ever formulated.

BATTLE FUEL™ Natural Anabolic Stack:
• TESTOSTERONE BOOST Matrix – Maximize Anabolism
BATTLE FUEL™ meticulously combines several herbal hormonal support agents in proven quantities included to boost testosterone and free testosterone levels. Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) is the Testosterone control switch within the body. BATTLE FUEL™ contains LJ-100 to counter SHBG, to “free” testosterone from this binding protein.

• ESTROGEN SUPPRESSION Matrix–Modulate Estrogen/Support Anabolism
Supporting maximum anabolism includes modulating estrogen, without completely eliminating this powerful hormone. BATTLE FUEL™ contains a precise combination of DIM, di-indole-methane and the potent free-radical scavenger/ estrogen-modulator, Trans-Resveratrol to keep estrogen levels in check, for a harder, drier look, without eliminating the anabolic components of this powerful hormone.

• MUSCLE BUILDING BLOCK Matrix–Maximize Anabolism and Recovery
BATTLE FUEL™ contains an anabolic support matrix comprised of several botanicals that have shown strong impact on energy production and recovery from muscular fatigue. Herbs including Suma root and extract, also known as The Russian Secret, and Maca extract, have demonstrated endocrine support, increased cellular oxygenation, quicker recovery and greater endurance.

• OXYGENATION / ENDURANCE Matrix - Anti-Fatigue / Unending Endurance
BATTLE FUEL™ contains two key ingredients that help support cellular oxygenation, combat fatigue and help support ongoing muscular endurance. Di-methylglycine (DMG) has been shown to help with oxygen utilization at the cellular level, functions as an anti-oxidant, and boosts the immune system. Suma root, the Russian Secret, has been shown to help support cellular oxygenation among a myriad other performance-enhancing benefits. Together, these two powder keg additives combat fatigue and help with cellular respiration for greater on demand energy yield.

• INTERNAL SUPPORT MATRIX – Immune Support / Cellular Health
Fueling high-performance training can place stress on the body’s internal mechanisms. Metabolic, biochemical “pollution” builds up, and can impact performance, recovery and immune function. BATTLE FUEL™ contains a carefully formulated herbal matrix specifically designed to scavenge free-radicals, detoxify and cleanse internal organs, enhance recovery and bolster the immune-system. The Internal Support Matrix contains specific adaptogens, anti-oxidants and detoxifying agents that work synergistically to preserve the internal health of the hard-training athlete.

KEY POINTS of BATTLE FUEL™
Why is BATTLE FUEL™ a better choice for athletes?

BATTLE FUEL™
1. Naturally Maximizes the Anabolic Environment by
- Increasing Testosterone Production
-Maximizing Free Testosterone
-Modulating Estrogen
2. Increases Performance by
-Reducing Fatigue and Increasing Strength
-Increasing Cellular Oxygenation
-Enhancing Aggressive Mental Focus
3. Supports Faster Recovery for Greater Training Gains by
-Cleansing Internal Systems with Specific Adaptogenic and Free-Radical Agents
-Boosting Immune System

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Currently 190lbs 13% bf switched over from Bodybuilding to powerlifting last month so Im fairly new at it. Program is 5/3/1 and Im in the 2nd "wave"

Diet is about 3500 calories and no cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck geek poop, and let me be the 1st to wish you happy birthday.:boobies::jester::fest06::party:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys were under way, I didnt receive battle fuel yet but Im starting with assault and recon. I assume itll be here within a week so Ill keep you guys informed when it gets here!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
April 2nd

BP
45 x 8
45 x 8
135 x 8

150 x 3
175 x 3
185 x 10

Double banded minis + 135

DB BP
65 x 15
65 x 15
65 x 11
65 x 9
65 x 8

DB Row
100 x 10
100 x 10
100 x 10
100 x 7
80 x 10

Alright first impression of Assault....

Very good tasting!!! I got blue raspberry but it taste like koolaid-ish + cotton candy. In the top 5 best tasting supplements no joke. As you can see Im not lifting for a "pump" I changed from BB to PLing a month or two ago. Focus / energy was pretty good, I started getting tired on my 4th / 5th set of DB BPs. Only neg side effect was the pre workout dump. I lifted earlier than I normally do tho so that may of had something to do with it, my friend wanted to go earlier than expected.

Recon.....

I kinda forgot what it tasted like to be honest.... whoops. I was talking to some dumb bish and just kinda slammed it. I got fruit punch flavor, tasted little mediciney but overall not bad. Ill comment more tomorrow and actually think about what im doing. Ill also comment on recovery once I got some down time. Band work is new and is tearing me up so recon will get put to the test.

Thats all folks! Squat day tomorrow!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
April 3

Squat

45 x 8
45 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8

190 x 3
215 x 3
245 x 5

175 with mini bands

Leg Press
338 x 15
338 x 15
338 x 15
338 x 15
338 x 15

GHR

Assualt worked good today again. I noticed a pump when I did leg presses. did them fast and deep. Had to take a longer break between them than usual, pretty pumped! Good energy and focus!

My chest / arms feel good, so I assume recon is doing its job in the recovery department. upper back is a little sore and chest when I squeeze them super hard but it doesnt feel like I lifted ;) Tasted like a watery grape drink even tho its flavored as fruit punch. Not bad, pretty mild tasting. Left a weird medicine after taste tho.

couple off days than the 5/3/1 days starting on Tuesday!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
give em hell, geek. damn, 190 that's a lot for you isn't it?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
give em hell, geek. damn, 190 that's a lot for you isn't it?
Yeah heavier than Ive been in a long time. Im about 195lbs right now, give or take a couple ;)'

Ill start slimming down in the start of May :thumbsdown:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing Speed work after you first exercise? If so than for your lower body stuff you can cut it down to doubles.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing Speed work after you first exercise? If so than for your lower body stuff you can cut it down to doubles.
Yeah using the bands for speed work pretty much. Doubles as in sets of 2 for the banded sets?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for Dynamic Effort lower body movement you do would do two reps and DE upper body you would do three reps on a traditional Westside routine.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for Dynamic Effort lower body movement you do would do two reps and DE upper body you would do three reps on a traditional Westside routine.
Ok thanks for the clarification P!

I was just following Prilepin's table but Ill start doing it this way :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck with your new routine, geek.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
that looks like a killer stack you got going, props for landing that gig. :cheers:
Thanks bud, I was pretty pumped when I got chosen!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
April 6

OHP

45 x 10
45 x 10

115 x 5
130 x 3
150 x 3

Dips
20 x 15
20 x 15
20 x 11
20 x 11
bw x 15

Pull ups

Hanging Leg Raises

Assualt worked pretty slick again today, slight bloating for about 10mins after drinking it tho. Good energy from this stuff, not to much and not to little just right. I look forward to drinking it, its pretty good! Bi's got pretty pumped when doing pullups, had to wait little longer than expected inbetween sets lol

Ive been noticing some increased recovery with recon. The band work tears me up and DOMS is reduced pretty good by it. I mean I lifted today and Im not sore or tired what so ever but I pushed myself pretty hard, so I assume its doing its job!

DL day tomorrow!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OHP

45 x 10
45 x 10

115 x 5
130 x 3
150 x 3

Dips
20 x 15
20 x 15
20 x 11
20 x 11
bw x 15

Pull ups

Hanging Leg Raises

Assualt worked pretty slick again today, slight bloating for about 10mins after drinking it tho. Good energy from this stuff, not to much and not to little just right. I look forward to drinking it, its pretty good! Bi's got pretty pumped when doing pullups, had to wait little longer than expected inbetween sets lol

Ive been noticing some increased recovery with recon. The band work tears me up and DOMS is reduced pretty good by it. I mean I lifted today and Im not sore or tired what so ever but I pushed myself pretty hard, so I assume its doing its job!

DL day tomorrow!!
recon looks interesting!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im liking it so far, it taste a little funny but nothing major.
no biggie-you are more picky about taste than most, lol. give me dem dar effects!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
no biggie-you are more picky about taste than most, lol. give me dem dar effects!!!
haha yeah true.

Well my shoulders / bis / back feel fine today. Not to shabby.

Ill put it to the test tonight when I DL and do some band work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha yeah true.

Well my shoulders / bis / back feel fine today. Not to shabby.

Ill put it to the test tonight when I DL and do some band work.
love the deads, deads and squats thats where it's at.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
April 7th

DL
warm up
135 x 8
135 x 8
225 x 5

280 x 5
315 x 3
370 x 2

Banded DL
monster mini single banded + 135 x 3
monster mini quad looped + bar 3 reps x 8 sets

Good Morning
115 x 12
115 x 12
115 x 12
115 x 12
115 x 12

GHR

Hanging Leg Raise

Ok Im gonna review try reviewing this a little different.

Assault
pros
- good taste, look forward to drinking this every time
- good energy, muscle get fatigued but theres no urge to quit
- didnt expereince a pump but than again im NOT lifting for a pump

cons
- had a "super dump" about 5 minutes after drinking. After that there was no bloating

Recon
pros
- starting to like the taste, its growing on me. I use to not like it to much and now Im starting to
- good recovery thus far, this week will put it to the test tho

cons
-nothing yet, enjoying this stack

misc
- cant wait for battle fuel to get here!!! :thumbsup:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
anyone have a preferance on how I review this? I can write my little paragraphs if someone wants or cliffs, idc lol.

also how do you embed videos on this forum? maybe ill throw some up

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Geek, you are the first person I have ever heard of having issues with Assault and BM's. How long before taking Assault are you eating? And are you using any other products around that time? The main reason I ask is even if Assault was to blame I imagine it would take more that 5 minutes to get through your system.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Geek, you are the first person I have ever heard of having issues with Assault and BM's. How long before taking Assault are you eating? And are you using any other products around that time? The main reason I ask is even if Assault was to blame I imagine it would take more that 5 minutes to get through your system.
I just got some built up gas, I got kinda sensitive stomach.

Im taking it about 1.5 - 2hours after a meal about 20-30mins prior to lifting.

Um only other products Im using is bulk creatine mono and gaspari myofusion post workout. So nothing to crazy.

Yeah Im not bashing it at all just saying what its doing lol. Ive used NO xplode / SP 250 in the past and it seemed like as soon as I got done drinking them Id have to run to the bathroom.

Incase youre curious what my meal before this is its usually 8oz chicken and 1C brown rice and some veggies

Ill try to space it out a little more the next couple times, see if it makes a difference

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone have a preferance on how I review this? I can write my little paragraphs if someone wants or cliffs, idc lol.

also how do you embed videos on this forum? maybe ill throw some up
format looks good-easy to follow.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
April 9th

BP

135 x 8 x 3

160 x 5
185 x 3
205 x 6

BP 135 + mini bands
8 x 3

DB BP
65 x 15
65 x 9
65 x 9
60 x 9
60 x 8

DB Row
95 x 10
95 x 10
95 x 10
95 x 9 - grip shot
95 x 8

Assualt
-good taste, taste even better when the water is ice cold
-no gas or bloating this time. dosed it about 2 hours away from a meal
-good energy

Recon
-Decent recovery so far, hamstrings are still sore from DLing / GHR / GM chest and shoulders feel perfectly fine

misc
-routine is changing, well accessory lifts are and thats about it. Ill be 5/3/1 squatting in a couple of hours... stay tuned!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
April 10th

SQ
bike riding 3mins
bw lunges
135 x 8 x 2

205 x 5
230 x 3
270 x 2

DL
135 + minis 2 x 3
135 + monster minis and minis 6 x 3

Front SQ
115 x 10
115 x 10
115 x 7 - core is shot
115 x 6
95 x 10

Add / Abbductor
187.5 x 20
162.5 x 20
162.5 x 20
137.5 x 20
137.5 x 20

Pendalay Row
115 x 5
135 x 5
155 x 5
180 x 5
210 x 5

Assault
-Wowza!! Lots of energy today was killing it!!
-good endurance, body was getting tired but I was still 100% in it
-no gas / bloat, 2hours seems to be the spot to dose it, anything else and its bad news for me

Recon
-nothing new, decent recovery
-taste is growing on me ;)

misc
-stiff as a mother****er today, idk why. I should of warmed up more before squatting, oh well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
log is looking good, geek.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed a little let..but im in

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
4/13

Banded BP 30 sec rests
135 x 5 x 3

OHP
100 x 5
115 x 5
130 x 6

Dips
bw x 15
bw x 15
bw x 15
bw x 13
bw x 13

Pullups
bw x 10
bw x 10
bw x 8 - grip
bw x 7
bw x 7.5

Hanging Leg Raises

Assualt
-no stomach issues / bloating
-got pretty pumped after bping
-didnt get much energy though, idk what was up w/ that

Recon
-doing its job with recovery, liking it so far!! Good product
-Id reccomend this, i like it. if only it tasted like assualt :yup:

misc
-routine will be a little hybrid

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Geek we will be coming out with some different flavors of Recon soon. I know what your saying about the flavor of Recon, its not bad but its not really great either. I'm glad you got your battelfuel, keep up the good work.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Geek we will be coming out with some different flavors of Recon soon. I know what your saying about the flavor of Recon, its not bad but its not really great either. I'm glad you got your battelfuel, keep up the good work.
Cool!

Yeah its different flavor, it kinda grows on you though. It does work good tho, Ill stand by that.

Thanks bud ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
4/14

DL
135 x 8 x 2

185 x 5 x 5 - focusing on speed

Banded Squat 135 + minis and monsters
8 x 2

Good Mornings
135 x 5
145 x 5
155 x 5
185 x 5 - pr
185 x 5 - last rep wasnt to hot but w/e

DB SLDL
50 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10

Assualt
-no gas / bloating or any type of discomfort
-good energy again, i blasted through all the sets, only fatigue I got was last rep on my last set for good mornings

Recon
-still kicking ass in the recovery department! Not much else to report here

Battle fuel
-prolly to early for anything

misc
-should i take battle fuel every day or only on lifting days? directions say 3 weeks on?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Take 1 pack of Battle Fuel every day. Either take it before you workouts or early in the day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whats the new flavors?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
whats the new flavors?
Not sure yet, I know the guys at MP headquarters were kicking around some different ideals but with the ingredient profile of Recon you really have to put a lot of work into the flavorings to make the product palatable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure yet, I know the guys at MP headquarters were kicking around some different ideals but with the ingredient profile of Recon you really have to put a lot of work into the flavorings to make the product palatable.
that's a lot of stuff crammed into 80 cals. profile looks very nice. could you add a scoop of whey to it?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
that's a lot of stuff crammed into 80 cals. profile looks very nice. could you add a scoop of whey to it?
I wouldn't just because it would kind of be a waste. You're already getting a solid amount of Amino's and the whey is going to slow the digestion of some of the ingredients. A lot of guys have been drinking a shake 20-30 minutes after the Recon, but me personally I take the Recon during my last exercise and then drive home from the gym and just cook a big meal.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks for the response P.

Ive been doing the whey 30mins after recon on days I work at the gym, other than that I go home and just eat as well ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't just because it would kind of be a waste. You're already getting a solid amount of Amino's and the whey is going to slow the digestion of some of the ingredients. A lot of guys have been drinking a shake 20-30 minutes after the Recon, but me personally I take the Recon during my last exercise and then drive home from the gym and just cook a big meal.
i would probably opt for the shake 20 minutes later-being on test cyp, i need to keep protein high. recon sounds very interesting indeed.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!! Where was the PM big man!! haha i gotta catch up wooo hoooo kill it!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i would probably opt for the shake 20 minutes later-being on test cyp, i need to keep protein high. recon sounds very interesting indeed.
aminos make up proteins T. Aminos be faster absorbing + with the added malto / dextrose your insulin is gonna spike up and you'll absorb more.
WHOA!!! Where was the PM big man!! haha i gotta catch up wooo hoooo kill it!!
Whoops lol. My logs arent to exciting, more of down to business stuff :p