Gettin LEAN with Vapor XT by AMS(Sponsored)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Royd for giving me the opportunity to log this product.

VAPOR XT

Thermogenics Redefined! with Halostachine (TM)

Remember the legendary ECA stack? If you don't, it was probably the most effective weight loss/energy/stimulant product this industry has ever seen. Its components were - Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin (and later - replaced by White Willow Bark).

Since its dubious departure - no fat burning products have been able to replicate its performance. Many have tried. Numerous stimulants have been introduced. Not until now has a company successfully produced a product capable of replicating the performance of the ECA stack.

Advanced Muscle Science has recreated the hallowed ECA stack with the only compound to approach the strength of ephedrine in stimulation and in fat burning capabilities.

This amazing compound is a NEW discovery by AMS. This innovative company has just locked down a long term licensing agreement to ensure that this key compound will be available in its strongest form.

AMS is known almost exclusively as a muscle-building component company, they knew that if they entered the world of fat burning - they needed a game changer!

So many reputable supplement companies have tried to mimic the fat burning effects of the ECA stack - only to fall short. Either they didn't pack the energy punch of ephedrine or they couldn't reach the fat burning effects...sadly most products failed in both categories.

It's been a long while since a legitimately NEW stimulant has hit the market. Let's take a look at the new compound and see what makes it so special and why it is a TRUE replacement for ephedrine. First, it was tough to find a naturally occurring alkaloid that was similar to ephedrine. Synephrine was close in structure, but failed to give the energy boost of ephedrine. Geranamine was a good try, but didn't really provide pack the weight loss punch expected. PEA looked good on paper, but didn't really deliver the long-term effects desired. Even though these products are decent stimulants, the world just wasn't happy with them as TRUE ephedrine replacements. Second, the new stimulant had to hit hard like ephedrine without causing the increase in blood pressure and occasional heart- related effects. This was probably the toughest part of the challenge in finding a new stimulant that really worked like ephedrine. We needed something that was similar but didn't cause these risky side effects.

Ladies, gentleman and stimulant junkies - AMS gives you Halostachine! This stimulant fits the bill perfectly. When you take it, you will know why we think it's more potent than ephedrine, milligram for milligram and without the negative side effects like the massive blood pressure spikes associated with ephedrine.

Halostachine is patent pending and only available in Vapor-XT, which means you can't get this in ANY other supplement. Halostachine works by giving your body the peak mental stimulation of ephedrine as well as Beta 3 stimulation without spiking blood pressure. This means it delivers all of the benefits of ephedrine without the negatives side effects. In studies, Halostachine is almost twice as safe as ephedrine while still showing the massive fat burning potential once coveted by ephedrine users.

Finally - we took this powerful new stimulant and mixed it with the classic CA stack (which is caffeine and "aspirin" in the form of white willow bark), giving you the new HCA stack! This stack is something available only in Vapor XT and is unlike anything since ephedrine. Ephedrine junkies will have to try it to believe it! Welcome to the NEW king of stimulants only from AMS - Thermogenics Redefined!

Halostachine 25mg/cap
Caffeine 200mg/cap
Standardized White Willow Bark 150mg/cap

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ABOUT ME
Age-23
Weight-212.6 as of yesterday
Height-5'11
BF%- honestly no idea?

ROUTINE
M-Chest/tri/abs/cardio
T-Back/bi/abs/cardio
W-Legs
TH-Shoulders/traps/abs/cardio
F-Arms or day off(however I feel really)abs/cardio
SA-Chest/Back supersets
SU-Usually an off day but some times I do abs/core work

GOALS
For the first time in my life I am almost content with the way my body looks and the strides I have been making over this past year. For now I plan on solidifying my gains from now through summer. I really would like to get more shape to my rear delts and maybe even go for a six pack. Pretty happy with my 1RM's/body composition so hopefully over this next year I will continue to build on my gains.

SUPPS
3 Vapor XT throughout the day(1 10 AM,1 mid day,1 before work at 6)
3 grams Vit-c through day
Multi/omegas/maybe some vit-e/obviously whey

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/15

CHEST/TRI

BB Bench
135x12
225x10
275x8
315x4(did drop sets all the way back down to 135lbs)

Incline DB
90x10
100x10
110x8
110x6

Decline BB/superset with Decline flys
225x10/40lb DB's 10- 2 sets

Cable flys
5 sets

Overhead Tri extensions
100x10
110x10
120x8
120x8

Tri-pulldown superset w/ Overhead tri-pulldown
4 sets

CARDIO/ABS
Did 1.7 miles on the treadmill
Burnt 260 cals

150 continuous ab reps after that.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/16

Back/Biceps

DL's
135x10(warm up)
225x10
315x8
365x6
405x3

BB Rows
135x12
185x10
185x10
225x6

V-bar pulldowns/Incline cable rows superset
x3

BB Bicep curls
65x12
85x10
95x6
drop set to 65x10

Hammer curls/EZ bar close grip curls superset
x4

Straight bar curls/rope curls superset
x3

CARDIO/ABS

2 miles on treadmill
360 cals burnt

100 reps on ab machine

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gonna try and get some pictures up within the next few days.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Stubed in.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So, what do you think of the stimulant effect so far? For myself, it was a good clean stimulant with no crash, no jitters. Just makes you feel good.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/17

Took the day off, I haven't done much cardio these past few years. Pretty dead today. Pathetic, I know haha

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, what do you think of the stimulant effect so far? For myself, it was a good clean stimulant with no crash, no jitters. Just makes you feel good.
Well three days in and you couldn't have said it any better Quigs. Definitely a nice wake up. I think I've been taking the first two doses too close together and if I don't drink enough water it makes me feel a little cracked out(probably just the caffeine)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Well three days in and you couldn't have said it any better Quigs. Definitely a nice wake up. I think I've been taking the first two doses too close together and if I don't drink enough water it makes me feel a little cracked out(probably just the caffeine)
Yeah, what's your previous caffeine experience like? Do you use it regularly or is this something new for you?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/18

LEGS

BACK SQUAT
225x10
225x10
315x8
365x6
405x5
135x15

LEG PRESS
x4

LEG EXTENSION
x4

Did some serious core work.

3/19

DELTS/BI's

BB CURLS
65x15
95x10
95x10
135x6
65x15

DB HAMMERS
50x10
60x8
65x6
70x4

STANDING BB MILITARY PRESS
115x12
135x10
135x10

SITTING BB BEHIND NECK PRESS
x3

EZ BAR UPRIGHT ROW/EZ BAR CURLS
x3

REVERSE PEC DECK FLY
x3

CARDIO 3/18 + 3/19
2 miles each day after WO
350 cals burnt

OVERALL
Can't complain so far. Gives pretty good energy. Stuff kills my appetite big time which im liking a lot. Warcraft mentioned this in his log but, I feel like my core temp is definitely elevated. Sweating a TON.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, what's your previous caffeine experience like? Do you use it regularly or is this something new for you?
Eh nothing major. I try to stay away from the preWO drinks w/a ton of caffeine. Done a couple ECA stacks.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/20

CHEST/CARDIO

BB INCLINE
135x12
205x10
225x8
225x6
245x3(did drop sets all the way back down to 135lbs)

Flat Bench DB
90x10
100x10
110x8
120x6

225x10/40lb DB's 10-2 sets

Cable flys
5 sets

Did about 2 miles out side.

3/21

Took the day off. Its called sunday fun day for a reason.

Will update tonight after work on my WO today and give my initial thoughts on the first week.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha no alchy Royd. Just the occasional mary jane.

3/22

BACK/BI's

BB Rows
135x12
185x10
185x10
225x6

V-bar pulldowns/Incline cable rows superset
x3

BB Bicep curls
65x12
85x10
95x6
drop set to 65x10

Hammer curls/EZ bar close grip curls superset
x4

Straight bar curls/rope curls superset
x3

100 reps on ab machine

3/23

CHEST/TRI's/CARDIO

BB INCLINE
135x12
205x10
225x8
225x6

Flat Bench DB
90x10
100x10
110x8
120x6

225x10/40lb DB's 10-2 sets

Cable flys
5 sets

Overhead tri extension
100x10
110x10
110x10
120x10

Rope pulldowns super set w/overhead rope extensions
x3

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FIRST WEEK IMPRESSION

I must have been holding a **** ton of water weight since my cycle because i'm dropping weight big time. Started out last week around 212-214ish and as of today i'm right around 202-204ish. My appetite has dropped tremendously and I feel real good through out the day. No jitters/no crash/no cracked out feeling. One thing i'm super happy about is my strength and the fact that its still there. I've barely lost any thing since the cycle. So far so good AMS.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIRST WEEK IMPRESSION

I must have been holding a **** ton of water weight since my cycle because i'm dropping weight big time. Started out last week around 212-214ish and as of today i'm right around 202-204ish. My appetite has dropped tremendously and I feel real good through out the day. No jitters/no crash/no cracked out feeling. One thing i'm super happy about is my strength and the fact that its still there. I've barely lost any thing since the cycle. So far so good AMS.
Good stuff. But watch out for that MJ....I hear :D it'll make you hungry.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/24

LEGS

BACK SQUAT
225x10
225x10
315x8
365x6
405x3
135x15

LEG PRESS
x4

ROMANIAN DL's
225x10x2
245x8

LEG EXTENSION/HAMSTRING CURL
x4

3/25

SHOULDERS/ARMS

BB CURLS
65x15
95x10
95x10
135x6
65x15

STANDING BB MILITARY PRESS/DB HAMMER superset
115x12 50x10
135x10 50x10
135x10 60x8

135x10
155x10
155x10

OVERHEAD TRI EXTENSION
100x10
110x10
110x10
120x8

x3

ROPE TRI EXTENSION
x3

REVERSE PEC DECK FLY
x3

CARDIO
2 miles

OVERALL

Weight's goin down big time. Under 200 lbs for the first time in a while. Down a belt loop too haha. Kinda scary.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/26

Took an off day today. Works been beatin me up. Probly gonna do some chest/back supersets tomorrow.

Got a question for you AMS guys. Should I be running the Vapor every day? Or like a 5on/2off or 6on/1off type of dosing?Or just continue taking it every day?

My current dosing has been 2 when I wake and one at night before work.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/26

Took an off day today. Works been beatin me up. Probly gonna do some chest/back supersets tomorrow.

Got a question for you AMS guys. Should I be running the Vapor every day? Or like a 5on/2off or 6on/1off type of dosing?Or just continue taking it every day?

My current dosing has been 2 when I wake and one at night before work.
Yes it is fine to take every day. After about a bottle I would take 2 weeks off however.

Just curious are you taking 2 caps at once to see a stimulant effect or specifically for fat loss?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is fine to take every day. After about a bottle I would take 2 weeks off however.

Just curious are you taking 2 caps at once to see a stimulant effect or specifically for fat loss?
Goin for the stimulant effect. It gives me some real smooth energy upon waking when I take 2 at once. I usually go to the gym right when I wake up and the kick this stuff gives is awesome.

feather319

feather319

Awards
Thanks for the log! I'm interested in hearing how the appetite suppression compared to other fat burners you have taken.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goin for the stimulant effect. It gives me some real smooth energy upon waking when I take 2 at once. I usually go to the gym right when I wake up and the kick this stuff gives is awesome.
I see. I've never really been able to handle more then 1 on an empty stomach. But I can with a pre-workout drink or food in general.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/27

CHEST/BACK

BB INCLINE
135x12
205x10
225x8
225x6

Flat Bench DB
90x10
100x10
110x8
120x4

INCLINE FLYS
50x10
50x10
55x10

DL's
135x10
225x10
315x8
365x6
405x3

V BAR PULLDOWNS
x3

CABLE ROWS
x3

I superset every work out with 5 wide grip pullups.
Did a mile on the treadmill and then sat in the sauna for about 20 minutes.

OVERALL
Starting to see some nice vascularity in my arms and legs. I think i'm permanently sweating regardless of what i'm doing. Nice thermo effect's goin on.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see. I've never really been able to handle more then 1 on an empty stomach. But I can with a pre-workout drink or food in general.
Yea I think I have a pretty high tolerance to stims. I might even start taking 3 when I wake up and 1 before work at night.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/28
Sunday fun day.

3/29
SHOULDERS/ARMS

BB CURLS
65x15
95x10
95x10
135x6
65x15

STANDING BB MILITARY PRESS/DB HAMMER superset
115x12 50x10
135x10 50x10
135x10 60x8

135x10
155x10
155x10

OVERHEAD TRI EXTENSION
100x10
110x10
110x10
120x8

x3

ROPE TRI EXTENSION
x3

REVERSE PEC DECK FLY
x3

3/30
Took the day off. Had to get some stuff figured out for school next fall and do my taxes.

NOTES
Started taking 3 when I wake. Quite the wake up haha. Then another 2 before work. I feel like a crack head all day. This dosing is absolutely killing my appetite. I'm still forcing my self to eat the required amount so it's not unbearable. Other then that, looking real vascular through my workouts and cardio is becoming much more enjoyable.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3/31

CHEST/ABS

INCLINE BB
135x12
205x12
225x8
225x8
245x6

DB BENCH
90x10
100x10
110x6
120x4

PEC DECK MACHINE PRESS
x4

MACHINE FLYS
x3

CABLE FLYS
x4

ABS
200 continuous ab reps on various exercises.

NOTES
Continued with the 3 vapors upon waking and another 2 before work. Lovin this set up. If you can handle this much caffeine then go for it. The stimulant effects are awesome. Been having some great workouts. My weight is dropping real fast. Down to 199.5 lbs. I would be upset about this but, I really haven't lost much strength if any at all.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log so far and it is really giving me hope for my run.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, been extremely busy as of late. Just got a new job and the hours are completely different then before(used to be 5-11 PM/now im doin 7am-3pm-big change). Also my buddys been home for a week now and he will be deploying to iraq in the coming weeks so i've been spending some time with him.

On a good note...still been taking my vapor and still been hitting the gym hard.

Damn 5 caps a day. I wouldnt do anymore then that man.
Seems like a lot and to some people im sure it is. I guess it's my sweet spot. I do the same type of dosing with the basic ECA stack though so maybe that's why I can tolerate it?

As for my workouts, I switched up my routine a little bit.
M-Chest/arms/abs
T-Back/Shoulders/abs
W-Off
TH-Legs/abs
F-Shoulders/arms/abs
S-Chest/abs
SU-Off

Im sure it will vary depending on how I feel but that has been my routine for the past couple weeks.

My bottle is almost out though and I will definitely be picking another bottle or two up to get ready for the summer. I'm gonna throw some other stuff in there to too see if I can even further my fat loss gains.

roachboy101

Awards
hey man, did you start just taking two in the morning then one at night or work your way up? and btw do u use a pre-wrkout drink while on these?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey man, did you start just taking two in the morning then one at night or work your way up? and btw do u use a pre-wrkout drink while on these?
Started taking 1am/1pm to test tolerance and moved up to 2am/1pm by the end of the 1st week. Then 2/2 for a week-then ran 3am/2pm for the remainder of the bottle.

As for the preWO... I know Gonzo(who is running another vapor xt log) is taking muscle marinade with his. Maybe take a look on his log so you can have first hand experience. I personally wouldn't though. BP could possibly be a problem cuz of the high caffeine. Maybe a caffeine free preWo would work. I didn't need one though.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

FINAL REVIEW

Once again thank you AMS for allowing me to log this product. Kinda died off towards the end but, I will give my final review so I dont look like a donkey.

Strength- Stayed the same through out. Maybe lost a rep or two here n there.
Vascularity-Awesome, had veins every where.
Mood/Aggression-Loved the stimulant effect when dosed high enough(2/3 caps at once for me.
Libido: No change
Joints: Got a little achy but, I'm sure it was because of the extra cardio and of course my job.

OVERALL-8/10

Stuff did exactly what it said it would. Kept my appetite down pretty well, nice sustained energy. VERY similar to the basic ECA stack. Gotta make sure you drink enough water due to high amounts of caffeine in it. This would probly be my fat burner of choice if there was say...100mg caffeine instead of 200mg and make it a higher dose of halochstine like 50mg per cap.

I think Vapor XT could be part of an awesome fat burning stack with some thing like DCP/Alpha-t2 or some type of non stimulant fat burner. I will be purchasing two more bottles of Vapor within the up coming weeks and will try n start it up again beginning of May.

Thumbs up AMS

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Nice job bro!