Novedex XT for PCT?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.2%

Novedex XT for PCT?

I'm 3 weeks into my M-Drol cycle, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever used NXT to increase libido and testicle size after such a cycle? Any and all feedback is much appreciated

2. EctoMeso

sooooooooooooooo much controversy on this. ive had some of australias top bodybuilders say u can then again ive herd other people say u cant personally i dont know. im on 2nd week of mdrol and i got both nolva and NXT, it does have ATD, and anabolics 2006 says nolva and clomid are the best way to go but novedex xt is fine.... soo who knows lol sorry to just confuse u more. coz i certainly am. the views are 50/50 on subject every1's each to there own.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.35%

you are 3 weeks into your cycle and not sure about your pct.you should not be on a cycle of anything if you do not have a pct you are sure of.i have used novedex for a pct on weaker 4 week cycles of epi or h-drol not m-drol not even tren. and novedex alone as your pct will not work imo. you need a t booster a good one not tribulus t. and some resveratrol and cortisol support like x lean
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ManicPete View Post
    I'm 3 weeks into my M-Drol cycle, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever used NXT to increase libido and testicle size after such a cycle? Any and all feedback is much appreciated
    You'll probably want a SERM bro. You might recover without it, but the time it's gonna take isn't worth it. Get some Clomid IMO.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.2%

Oh ok.. I was going to order some Nolva, but I couldn't because of a fraud situation. I used Novedex XT for PCT after an Epivol cycle and it worked fine, but I know that Epivol and M-Drol are very different
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

get urself a serm and save the trouble of taking weeks or a few months to recover
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.2%

Is it a good idea to taper off M-Drol? Maybe just 1 capsule a day for my last week?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.34%

Oh ok.. I was going to order some Nolva, but I couldn't because of a fraud situation. I used Novedex XT for PCT after an Epivol cycle and it worked fine, but I know that Epivol and M-Drol are very different
    Listen.

Not to rag on you, just listen.

NXT is a test booster and has serm like fx. Not a serm.

Now. I assume that Epivol is a knock off of Epistane From IBE.
    That alone has serm like fx.
    So while I'm not a fan of NXT by Gaspari I guess it would work for pct. with the help of a few more choice sups.
    H-drol is also a mild Ph. IE low risk of suppression and risk of a estrogen bounce back.

Now, without getting into great detail. M-drol - S-drol, what ever you want to call it. (2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol )
    It very powerful!

With out a sound PCT you are asking for trouble!!
    And by that I mean what is proven to work.
    Clomid, To increase your natty test production,(Or get it going again)
    And Nolvadex for the estrogen concern.
    While there are other anti E's around the reason many and myself go with Nolva is B/C for the most part it is point site specific. Meaning the breast tissue.

Bro Gyno is not pretty!
    And it won't go away in time without treatment. Have a Credit card with a high limit?? You will need it. Surgery for gyno removal starts at like 3g, Plus the down time from working. Yea, It could cost you alot. "See gyno pic"
    Also most insurances will not cover it. Gyno removal is considered a luxury operation by alot of insurance companys.

Sorry to say it Bro. But jumping into a PH cycle, or any other cycle you need to be prepared. You were NOT!!

This is no joke, and I'm sure you have friends who you have been talking to about how much more you can lift now ect. Do me a favor..... Please. Share this post with them, let them know what's up.

The kind of questioned you asked is the reason we can no longer buy, M1T, Tren, 2 different blends I used. And the reason that many PH producers who can still make the Legal PH's dont..

Dude.
    Look at the back of that bottle. There is a quote that says flat out in black and white.

After finishing M-drol it is important to be familiar and to do proper post cycle therapy.
    (Source: Back of M-drol bottle)

I am also curious as to how old you are, and your body weight. Please be honest if you choose to reply.
    '
    Anyway.
    Bro, do what you need to.
    There is a wealth of info out there. I do implore you to read it and use it..

JP.

Use the search function at the top of the page. Search M-drol. There are a load of logs with P.C.T

PS, Yes that is a guy.

JP.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jp17815; 03-16-2010 at 05:11 AM. Reason: info and pic
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Is it a good idea to taper off M-Drol? Maybe just 1 capsule a day for my last week?
    I wouldn't. Taper on and off AI's not steroids.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.2%

Ok.. well it looks like I wasn't prepared.. I honestly thought NXT would be a good choice for PCT. I'll order Nolva as soon as I can, and hopefully I can recover. I am done with my cycle and I'm ONLY running NXT and DHEA, so I gotta get a real serm quickly before things get out of hand. And btw, I'm 21 years old, 6'3", and 206lbs.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Listen.

Not to rag on you, just listen.

NXT is a test booster and has serm like fx. Not a serm.

Now. I assume that Epivol is a knock off of Epistane From IBE.
    That alone has serm like fx.
    So while I'm not a fan of NXT by Gaspari I guess it would work for pct. with the help of a few more choice sups.
    H-drol is also a mild Ph. IE low risk of suppression and risk of a estrogen bounce back.

Now, without getting into great detail. M-drol - S-drol, what ever you want to call it. (2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol )
    It very powerful!

With out a sound PCT you are asking for trouble!!
    And by that I mean what is proven to work.
    Clomid, To increase your natty test production,(Or get it going again)
    And Nolvadex for the estrogen concern.
    While there are other anti E's around the reason many and myself go with Nolva is B/C for the most part it is point site specific. Meaning the breast tissue.

Bro Gyno is not pretty!
    And it won't go away in time without treatment. Have a Credit card with a high limit?? You will need it. Surgery for gyno removal starts at like 3g, Plus the down time from working. Yea, It could cost you alot. "See gyno pic"
    Also most insurances will not cover it. Gyno removal is considered a luxury operation by alot of insurance companys.

Sorry to say it Bro. But jumping into a PH cycle, or any other cycle you need to be prepared. You were NOT!!

This is no joke, and I'm sure you have friends who you have been talking to about how much more you can lift now ect. Do me a favor..... Please. Share this post with them, let them know what's up.

The kind of questioned you asked is the reason we can no longer buy, M1T, Tren, 2 different blends I used. And the reason that many PH producers who can still make the Legal PH's dont..

Dude.
    Look at the back of that bottle. There is a quote that says flat out in black and white.

(Source: Back of M-drol bottle)

I am also curious as to how old you are, and your body weight. Please be honest if you choose to reply.
    '
    Anyway.
    Bro, do what you need to.
    There is a wealth of info out there. I do implore you to read it and use it..

JP.

Use the search function at the top of the page. Search M-drol. There are a load of logs with P.C.T

PS, Yes that is a guy.

JP.
    JP your looking good

Similar Forum Threads

1. Novedex XT as PCT after JW&BAM
    By sbw21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 10:12 PM
  2. Novedex XT and AI's PCS?
    By Rippley05 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 05:04 PM