Joining the dark side with Primordial Performance's TURINABOL-LV

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Primordial Performance has been awesome enough to let me try out their hot new product Turinabol-LV. This will be my first run of a hormonal as well as my first log. So go easy on me! and help me out with any suggestions on how i can improve it.

Primordial Performance has been comming out with some awesome products lately and i hope i can bring some attention to thier Turinabol-LV.

For those of you who dont know, this is a Halodrol clone. Each bottle contains 125 servings of 30mgs of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol (Turinabol)

So my Turinabol-Lv arrived Wednesday. I will be starting it on Monday.
I have been preloading my support supplements each night before bed.
-NP's bulk milk thistle 1g
-NP's bulk NAC 1g
-2 caps hawthorn berry 1.1g
-1 cap nettle root extract 250mg
-1 cap saw palmetto extract 160mg
-1 cap policosanol 20mg (has extra goodies in it too)

My dosing protocol for Turinabol LV will be
-60mgs day 1
-90 mgs through rest of bottle

This will yield 6 weeks and hopefully great results.
I workout Monday-Friday and am currently bulking.
I never see any logs on Halodrol during a bulk, so it's time to shed some much needed light on it!
:439:

I just want to say thank you again to Primordial Performance, and tell everyone to checkout their awesome products!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Final review

Taste- First dose was unexpected, every dose after that i loved. I think it was just knowing this liquid is gonna make me huge lol.

Strength- Great! 1rm on bench press was under 205lbs, did 250lbs toward the end of the cycle.

Libido- No problems here at all. Always "responsive" and never had a problem finishing (lmao)

Gains- Bulked on 30lbs on a 2500-3500 calorie diet high in carbs and protein.

Sides- Minor back pumps usually on backday/deadlifts. Never affected my workouts. Small acne bumps on back, nothing that wont go away in a couple weeks. Very rare testicular sensitivity once or twice a week, starting around week 3. A few headaches, not even sure i can say this was the cause of them.

Before/After photos

I hope you guys can tell the difference lol, these pictures are with no pumps or anything, used paint to resize nothing fancy. I want the gains to speak for themselves not fancy editing or after pumping up every body part.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Good luck, buddy. Let me know if you have any questions along the way. :)

-John

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think this is a great product to loose your ph cherry on-good luck.:439:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Taking my first dose straight up in an hour after my breakfast.
Will update on the taste, then decide whether to worm shot it next.
Will be taking my support supps with my morning dose of turinabol.

Taste- Easily manageable, no problems at all here. Has a medicine taste to it, but I dont think anyone would cry over this.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
nice I'll be watching ya man, Gonna be running the superdrone LV sometime in july or aug if all goes as planned

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I have scoliosis and this does effect my shoulders pretty badly. I've never been a very strong lifter, but consider myself a bodybuilder in the way i train, and make sure my muscles are broken down properly to grow bigger. The worst body part effected would be chest. I will max out next week just to see where i'm at, then again the last week of the cycle to give my opinions on the strength building capabilities of Turinabol.

Day 1 Chest & Triceps
Flat Barbell bench press
135x10/155x8/165x4/135x12
Incline dumbbell press
35x10/40x10/50x8/50x8/40x8
Decline dumbbell press
40x8/40x10/40x10/40x10
Hammerstrength machine
180x10/230x8/180x10/180x8
Fly machine
100x14/120x10/140x8/120x10

Triceps
EZ bar skull crushers
50x12/60x10/70x6
Single arm tricep extensions
25x10/30x8/30x8/25x9
weighted Tricep dips
45x14/45x12/45x10
Cable pull downs
5x14/6x12/7x10
Rope pull downs
5x14

10 minute ab work

Sipped until after chest was done
1 scoop Sizeon v2 + 1 scoop bulk eaa's

Drank before triceps
2 scoops whey + 25g waxy maize

Drank post workout
2 scoops whey + 25g waxy maize + 3 scoops powdered oatmeal

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose at 7am
Second dose at 4pm
and will take my third dose at 11pm
Tomorrow i will just be taking 1.5ml twice daily instead of 1ml 3 times a day.

Day 2 Back and Biceps
Bent over rows 4 sets
assisted pull-ups 5 sets
Hammer strength Lat pull down 5 sets
Cable rows 3 sets
Fst-7 Rope pulls

Biceps
Alternating dumbbell curls 4 sets
Preacher machine 5 sets
Fst-7 cable curls

Traps
Smith machine shrugs front/back 6 sets

Forearms
behind back barbell curl 4 sets

Im going to start bringing a notepad in with me tomorrow.
I have been hitting the gym really hard and confidently since starting my Turinabol 2 days ago. I know it usually takes about 2 weeks to really start kicking in so each day i dial in more and prepare to take my physique to the next level. Starting next week i will also note my weight gain each day.

Sipped until after back was done
1 scoop Sizeon v2 + 1 scoop bulk eaa's

Drank before traps/biceps/forearms
2 scoops whey + 25g waxy maize

Drank post workout
2 scoops whey + 25g waxy maize + 3 scoops powdered oatmeal

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed good luck man.

Welcome to the Dark Side where no one ever goes back lol.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
congrats and good luck, hope all goes well, you seem to have evrything up to par as far as support supps. and the support from your co-horts here on AM and over at PP. HUSTLE-HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Legs/calves

Barbell squats x 5
single leg leg press x 8
leg extensions x 5
hamstring curl x 5
romanian deadlifts x 5

calves
seated x 6
standing x 3
on leg press machine x 6

This was an intense leg day for me. Im really starting to turn up the intensity.
I have a very strong mind-muscle connection. I feel like my core is very solid, allowing me to lift heavy and strict. I plan on getting very specific starting next week. Its only day 3, but i swear i noticed my libido increase on day 2.

Weight-179 (hour ago) = +6lbs since last monday

i just want to say thanks to everyone for following and the support, im really dialed in but the extra support makes me push even further past my limit.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey Man! This is a great product!! All i can say is that i'm going to be looking into teh Formestane-LV. . . I would do TD but i do believe that LV will be easier for me to take on the go!!!! Halodrol is a wonderful agent and you'll get some wonderful results!!! Im in!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 Legs/calves

Barbell squats x 5
single leg leg press x 8
leg extensions x 5
hamstring curl x 5
romanian deadlifts x 5

calves
seated x 6
standing x 3
on leg press machine x 6

This was an intense leg day for me. Im really starting to turn up the intensity.
I have a very strong mind-muscle connection. I feel like my core is very solid, allowing me to lift heavy and strict. I plan on getting very specific starting next week. Its only day 3, but i swear i noticed my libido increase on day 2.

Weight-179 (hour ago) = +6lbs since last monday

i just want to say thanks to everyone for following and the support, im really dialed in but the extra support makes me push even further past my limit.
Nice work, buddy. I really think you're going to like this. We're all here to support you for certain. :)

-John

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
suubd. but wait you gained 6 lbs in 3 days?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
suubd. but wait you gained 6 lbs in 3 days?
Im bulking keep in mind, pretty clean too.
oatmeal, plain noodles, cottage cheese, potatoes, peanut butter, breads, etc.. now that i think about it i havent had any chips or cookies or anything like that in awhile and i was thinking i was dirty bulking this whole time lol

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 upper chest/shoulders/triceps

upper chest
incline dumbbell press x 5

machine used for quads but shoulder pressed x 4
single arm cable raises x 4
rear delt press x 4
plate raises x 4
rear delt on pec deck x 6
wide grip bowties x 5
lat raises x 4

triceps
close grip bench press x 4
tricep dips x 4 (weighted 100lbs, 45lbs)
rope pull downs x 3
(had class had to rush)

Today is day four. Since day 2 when i flex my arms the pump in my bicep and forearm is non stop. Feels like a rock! Im really loving Turinabol lv, i cant wait to take the next dose lol, the taste is something i look forward to weird enough. Ive had no lethargy (dont expect it until later on if at all) no sleeping problems, and libido is increased. This mind muscle connection i've developed since starting this is unreal. I honestly think if i post up new pictures next week progress would be obvious and IM JUST GETTING STARTED!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
its sick that your feeling it already. to be honest h-drol is my fav compound. but i dont feel squat till wk 2 1/2-3. But the LV could be the reason. cant wait to shred up for the summer in 2 mths with turinabol + fura or formestane

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 upper chest/shoulders/triceps

upper chest
incline dumbbell press x 5

machine used for quads but shoulder pressed x 4
single arm cable raises x 4
rear delt press x 4
plate raises x 4
rear delt on pec deck x 6
wide grip bowties x 5
lat raises x 4

triceps
close grip bench press x 4
tricep dips x 4 (weighted 100lbs, 45lbs)
rope pull downs x 3
(had class had to rush)

Today is day four. Since day 2 when i flex my arms the pump in my bicep and forearm is non stop. Feels like a rock! Im really loving Turinabol lv, i cant wait to take the next dose lol, the taste is something i look forward to weird enough. Ive had no lethargy (dont expect it until later on if at all) no sleeping problems, and libido is increased. This mind muscle connection i've developed since starting this is unreal. I honestly think if i post up new pictures next week progress would be obvious and IM JUST GETTING STARTED!
OBSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! haha its great that your feeling it so fast!!! i will say that it may be a touch of a placebo effect but either way my friend!!! PP is the real DEAL And im glad your loving it!!! I will say that this is on of my favorite compounds haha because the feeling that you will recieve in weeks 2+ is incredible and it only gets better!!! i knew there was a reason i was keepin a close eye on PP and i can't wait after my Competition to ramp it up with some of there products!!!

its sick that your feeling it already. to be honest h-drol is my fav compound. but i dont feel squat till wk 2 1/2-3. But the LV could be the reason. cant wait to shred up for the summer in 2 mths with turinabol + fura or formestane
^^^ Bump that brutha :AR15firing: its going to be nasty haha during the weeks plus!!! haha

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
:eek:p:
NativeAmericanBooty.jpg

every new log especially with a new commer to PH's needs a LIBIDO check :fest30::fest30:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Back

Deadlifts x 5
tbar rows x 5
barbell rows x 5
isolated lat pull down machine x 4
fst-7 rope pulls

All day bicep/forearm pump is not going away, im LOVING it!
cut the day short, decided to do biceps/traps on saturday

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good lord

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 biceps/forearms/traps/calves

alternating dumb bell curls x 5
alternating hammer curls x 4
hammer curls at the same time x 2
dumbbell preacher curls x 4
ezbar preacher curls x 2
fst7 cable curls (high pulley)

forearms
barbell behind back curls x 4
cable forearms curls x 4

traps
smith machine shrugs front x 3
smith machine shrugs back x 3
shrug machine front x 4
shrug machine back x 4

calves
seated x 6
standing x 4

I havent been to the gym on saturday in years, that lets me know just how serious i am about getting the most out of turinabol-lv. Each workout i lift more with less effort, call it placebo or whatever you want, but Turinabol is causing it either way mentally or physically or both. If this stuff hasnt even kicked in yet, im gonna be a powerhouse in another week. Turinabol is more than just a prohormone cycle for me, its a jump start on pushing my hardest in the gym everyday for the rest of my life. It has shown me when i actually dedicate myself to something without fear of failing or comming up short, i can get it done! Im seriously considering getting the Testosterone recovery stack by PP just to assure i not only keep my gains, but continue to make gains once my cycle is over.

weight 182.8lbs
sunday is my off day, monday this log is gonna look professional here on out including weight, diet, exact workout log, and feelings on the product. Thanks guys, and pick a bottle up before they sell out AGAIN. Everyones reading my log and stocking up ;)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice log bro!

Looks like a ton of volume there for some small muscle groups? How long is that taking you in the gym?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man go straight power on this cycle trust me. I am going to post up some crazy numbers for me in my log later.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Mon-Fri i workout with my best buddy from highschool and his brother, so we all have a good time in there but push eachother past our limits. It helps that hes big and strong as **** too lol, makes sure my form is good even though we always dispute it, i end up following his advice and make gains for the better. We are usually in and out in around 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours, no rushing but no slacking and our pre/intra/post workout is down to a T.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Man go straight power on this cycle trust me. I am going to post up some crazy numbers for me in my log later.
Sometime last year my max bench was 205 once lol, just once and never again.
Im willing to bet my balls i hit 225 easy by the end of Turinabol, i can just feel how realistic that goal is.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Im willing to bet my balls i hit 225 easy by the end of Turinabol, i can just feel how realistic that goal is.
sounds like a good goal. you will get there for sure if your diet and training are in check

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Turinabol will def help. I got 315 for 4 reps today then maxed 335. Then we decided to come down with the same weight and I got the same number of weight. So I can honestly say I :AR15firing: chest today!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Ya Turinabol will def help. I got 315 for 4 reps today then maxed 335. Then we decided to come down with the same weight and I got the same number of weight. So I can honestly say I :AR15firing: chest today!
yea you killed it man. my max is 315 atm. i would love to rep 315 for 3 sets of 5 (my goal)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to rep 215 for 3 sets of 5 lol, this will all change though. Not only do i have Turinabol-lv but i also have the confidence in myself that i never had before.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Weight -186.8
Very steady weight gain, im very happy with this. I fluctuate 2-3lbs throughout the day but before i go to sleep im weighing at least 2lbs heavier than the previous night. If the weight gain factor hasnt kicked in from Turinabol yet, my goal of 200lbs will be a breeze.
My original goal before i started Turinabol-lv was 185lbs, so had to bump up my standards lol.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice keep it up .. quick question ..how are u dosing 90mg ..divided in 3doses ?30/30/30??

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to keep it even, so 1.5cc preworkout (8am workout at 10am) and 1.5cc at 8pm.
Thats whats good about Turinabol-lv, you can get 2 equal doses because its liquid.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh nice sounds good :)

keep working hard bro

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WElcome to the darkside man!!! haha i new that this would be a great entry PH and it sa wonderful Compound when not abused!!! just take it ezy!!! Push yourself and wait till weeks 3-5 hahah its going to be nasty!!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
yea man good work. how many lbs you up atm? would be a great thing to add to each update

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 off

Day 8 chest/rear delt/tricep

Day 9 Back/traps/biceps/forearms

Sorry about being a b!tch when it comes to logging the past few days guys. Im buying a little pocket book tonight when i restock my eggs/oatmeal/cottage cheese.

Chest day monday was nuts!!! Last time i did dumbbell bench presses i'd hit 40lbs for 10 reps, 50lbs for 8 reps x 2, then 40lbs for 8 reps. Monday i grabbed the 40's and busted out 12, said "sh!t", grabbed the 60's and busted out 12 (never did 60's in my life) grabbed the 70's busted out out 10 (12 forced) then hit the 60's for another 12 reps. Almost sh!t myself, and this stuff is only going to get better from what you guys are saying! :shocked:

Today I hit my back/bi's/traps/and forearms really good. This stuff is great. Cant you guys make a multivitamin with this kind of kick? lol

Measurements for the hell of it (not PUMPED)
Arms- just over 16.5"
forearms- just over 14"

Weight at 4pm-187.5lbs

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What a great compound, so freakin under rated! I wish I had the opportunity to log this for PP. Consider yourself a lucky man :head:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to run this man. esp with you seeing results on only day 9. I takes a good 3 1/2 weeks for h-drol to kick in at all. your at 90mg ed correct?

Day 7 off

Day 8 chest/rear delt/tricep

Day 9 Back/traps/biceps/forearms

Sorry about being a b!tch when it comes to logging the past few days guys. Im buying a little pocket book tonight when i restock my eggs/oatmeal/cottage cheese.

Chest day monday was nuts!!! Last time i did dumbbell bench presses i'd hit 40lbs for 10 reps, 50lbs for 8 reps x 2, then 40lbs for 8 reps. Monday i grabbed the 40's and busted out 12, said "sh!t", grabbed the 60's and busted out 12 (never did 60's in my life) grabbed the 70's busted out out 10 (12 forced) then hit the 60's for another 12 reps. Almost sh!t myself, and this stuff is only going to get better from what you guys are saying! :shocked:

Today I hit my back/bi's/traps/and forearms really good. This stuff is great. Cant you guys make a multivitamin with this kind of kick? lol

Measurements for the hell of it (not PUMPED)
Arms- just over 16.5"
forearms- just over 14"

Weight at 4pm-187.5lbs

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
yup, first dose 60mg, everyday after 90mg. Ive had a 24/7 pump in my bicep/tricep/shoulders since day 2 or 3. Washing my hair in the shower is a chore, a painful one. I love it!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
What a great compound, so freakin under rated! I wish I had the opportunity to log this for PP. Consider yourself a lucky man :head:
I do every day! :dance: