ASGT/AS/Jack3d comparison - AnabolicMinds.com

ASGT/AS/Jack3d comparison

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

ASGT/AS/Jack3d comparison

So in this review I am going to compare three products, two LG Sciences products, and one USP labs product. The three products are Anadraulic State, Anadraulic State GT, and Jack3d. Each of these supplements are made to be taken as pre-workout drinks, achieving focus, strength, anabolism, vascularity, and the "pump" as most pre-workout drinks refer to themselves.

The first two products are really the same product, Anadraulic State (from here out called "AS") and Anadraulic State GT (from here out called "ASGT") are pre-workout supplements that are geared around raising testosterone levels alongside the typical Creatine/Arginine/Beta Alanine combo of most pre workout drinks. Jack3d is a very basic, yet effective, pre workout supplement that has simply the basics and nothing more, which is why it is the standard to which I compare AS/ASGT.

We will start with Jack3d's profile to describe what each ingredient does and contributes to the supplement. Creatine Monohydrate is the most simple form of creatine, but one of the most effective. Creatine causes intra-cellular water retention as well as enhancing ATP production. Arginine is an amino acid found in the human body, it works by converting to Nitric Oxide, which causes vasodiolation. This in turn causes more blood to flow with nutrients into the muscle. Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate is one of the more efficient forms of arginine used in sports supplements. Beta-Alanine is an amino acid and is the only naturally occurring beta amino acid. Beta-Alanine boosts carnosine production, which in turn acts as an intra-cellular buffer for the PH of your body. H+ (hydrogen) ions are released when your muscles are exercised, which causes your PH to drop, which makes you fatigue faster and lose strength. Carnosine, acting like a buffer against this, can allow for strength and mass gains, as well as gains in aerobic and anaerobic exercises. Finally Jack3d contains caffeine and Geranium oil, two stimulants that in my opinion, work great together. All in all, this is a simple yet effective pre-workout supplement that covers most of the bases for what a bodybuilder needs pre-workout.

Anadraulic State, takes these basics and adds to them, using different forms of Creatine and Arginine. Creatine Malate and Creatine Orotate add to the creatine's effectiveness, and Arginine Orotate adds to the L-Arginine's effectiveness. It also contains Beta-Alanine, but adds Schizandra and Lycium extracts which add to the effectiveness of the buffering of lactic acid. It also helps raise the testosterone of the bodybuilder by using, Ostole, which is a PSARM; 3b-hydroxy-Urs-12-en-28-oic-acid (25%) , which is an aromatase inhibitor, then Resveratrol and Elegic Acid which both act as natural SERMs. These ingredients combine to help raise anabolism and aggression in the user by binding with the aromatase or simply blocking the receptors, both of which cause testosterone to rise. The blend in Anadraulic State continues with a "natty" blend of anabolic ingredients, the amino acid leucine (the most anabolic of the amino acidds), tyrosine, hydrolyzed protein (a whole protein that is broken down incredibly efficiently), and L-Glutamine (an amino acid that helps with recovery and growth). The ingredients in AS that are used to help focus are caffeine, L-tyrosine, and Glycine, which are in many pre-workout supplements today. It also contains Bitter-Melon and Cinnamon extracts which help cause a spike in insulin, driving the other supplements and nutrients into the muscles.

AS-GT is a revision of the original Anadraulic State, and at this time I have not been released the actual ingredient profile. I do know that Arginine has been taken from the profile and instead placed in a different supplement, anadraulic pump, which is to be used in conjunction with the ASGT. The reasoning behind this is that Arginine and Creatine are absorbed at different rates by the body and are best dosed at different times to best influence the same workout. The ASGT is dosed at about 45 minutes prior to working out, and the Anadraulic Pump is then dosed 15 minutes prior, giving the creatine an ample amount of time to be ready in one's system for the workout, yet not waiting so long that the Arginine's effects are less effective.

Having taken all three products I can say that Jack3d does it's job as far as focus, strength, and the "pump" goes; but AS and ASGT really outshine it when it comes to aggression. The ingredients like Resveratol, elegic acid, and the AI all combine to give the user a much more heightened sense of aggression, which is great when one is hitting the iron hard. It made me want to lift the weight, to add more weight to what I was lifting, and to push through the sets. Without this I may be focused and awake, but for some reason these ingredients really seem to motivate me when it comes to being aggressive and wanting to move the weights. I can't put enough emphasis on how much this helps me pre-workout... I love having energy, but energy isn't aggression, and the aggression is where most of my extra "umph" to move the weights comes from. It really makes this product spectacular. This also makes it a great addition to any PCT regimen, when one can use all the natural testosterone boosting abilities that one can get. My only problem with the original AS was the taste... which wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either, at least for me. ASGT now, once again in my opinion, tastes great. A lot of the ingredients must be tough to mask, but the new flavor does a much better job than the previous version.

If you are looking for a pre-workout product that goes above and beyond the average creatine/AAKG/BA supplement, AS-GT is a spectacular choice.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

excellent review!

Here's a little sneak preview for you guys to drool over
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

•   

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

FEED ME ASGT NOW!

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    The ingredients like Resveratol, elegic acid, and the AI all combine to give the user a much more heightened sense of aggression, which is great when one is hitting the iron hard. It made me want to lift the weight, to add more weight to what I was lifting, and to push through the sets. Without this I may be focused and awake, but for some reason these ingredients really seem to motivate me when it comes to being aggressive and wanting to move the weights. I can't put enough emphasis on how much this helps me pre-workout... I love having energy, but energy isn't aggression, and the aggression is where most of my extra "umph" to move the weights comes from. It really makes this product spectacular. This also makes it a great addition to any PCT regimen, when one can use all the natural testosterone boosting abilities that one can get.
    Excellent comparison G-Dawg. And I concur. ASGT gets my vote as well. I haven't tried the old AS version, but the GTSE worked wonders for my workouts.

And you put it ever so eloquently when you said that it's not energy that you prefer but rather aggression for your workouts. I couldn't agree more.

GIVE ME AGGRESSION. GIVE ME ANADRAULIC STATE GTSE.....NOW!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

It's all stocked. We're just working on getting it out. I know some of our sponsored athletes are on it right now and loving it. One of the powerlifters said his strength in each lift has increased by about 20% since starting it.

I've been sticking with Anadraulic Pump recently purely because I've been training later at night. I hope to get there a little early today so I can take ASGT.

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's all stocked. We're just working on getting it out. I know some of our sponsored athletes are on it right now and loving it. One of the powerlifters said his strength in each lift has increased by about 20% since starting it.

I've been sticking with Anadraulic Pump recently purely because I've been training later at night. I hope to get there a little early today so I can take ASGT.
    I'm gonna order my bottle as soon as I can! That you can count on! This stuff really ignites that fire to lift the weights.

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Great review GMG!! Can't wait to give it a run myself!!
    Working on living

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:42 PM
  2. Alpha T-2/jack3d or Alpha T-2/ASGT?
    By dre alvarez in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:19 PM
  3. ph comparison
    By NRGora in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2