Sarms 4

sheijo

Awards
hey guys this is my first post and im gonna do a sarms 4 trial run. im gonna try out 50mg per day. some info about me. im 5'8" i currently weight 160 lbs. my target weight is 190, over all not my target weight with the sarms run. my died will consist of 6-7 meals a day, starting at 6 if i need more ill bump to 7. i will be having 3 hard meals a day consisting of mainly a chicken breast and a carb like rice or maybe a veggie. i will be on weight gainer protien twice a day, when i wake up and before i go to bed at 50g of protien and my post work out protien with a bannana is 60g. ill be totaling out at about 300g or protien a day.

past expience.
last august i wanted to get back into the gym after a couple years off. i havn't ever been really able to gain weight and i stay between 14-18% BF. i started off and things were typical small gains in strengh and no weight gain. i changed up my diet and ate 5 times a day and worked out on a 4 day on one day off cycle and in a month i jumped up to 177. after that i got on a mdrol cycle and i bumped up to 187 which is my highest weight ever. the down side is that after week 2.5 i started to not want to take the mdrol anymore, it was like my body was telling me to stop and i didn't like that feeling and i didn't like what it did to my sex drive, i didn't have a problem performing but i didn't have the desire to. also i was at a 14% bf but i felt like a fat ass while i was on mdrol i just felt bloated and i didn't like that feeling either.

goals with sarms
basically i want to run a test and see how i react to sarms with restarting my routine. i got sick a few times while i was deployed and lost on average about 10lbs a week, i figure because my body wasn't used to carrying around that much weight. i know what to expect without any supplement on my start up so i want to see how it will react as a "jump starter" for me getting back into it. i will probably run two cycles of sarms, the inital cycle and a cycle 4 months after this one concludes to test where things will go after im back in training shape.

my unit should be here in a couple days and ill start my log then, i know cycles are typically done with dudes that have been working out for a bit and test the increase but being in the military has disadvantages with working out and i hate starting all over all the time in the gym so we will see how this will boost my inital return and later test the steady state effect.

one question i have for you all is i got a bottle and its a 30ml 100mg/ml bottle, how can i cut this stuff to make dosing easier? i wanan do 25mg in the morning and 25 at night before bed but i have a feeling it will be rough measuring out .25ml of this stuff. any suggestions would be awesome and as soon as it comes in ill start posting.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what it is suspended in, so I don't recommend dilution. Simply get a better oral syringe, IMO.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what it is suspended in, so I don't recommend dilution. Simply get a better oral syringe, IMO.
I use an insulin syringe with the needle pulled out.

The Sarms Search dropper has a .5 on it. so its pretty easy to eye the dosage.

sheijo

Awards
hey guys sorry about the lack of reporting, my mom died the saturday before i was supposed to start and i had to drive across country... but im back and i should be starting up on monday.

i found an oral syringe that will give me .25ml measurements and i will be going with .75ml per day for a total of 75mg per day as this will give me a 6 week cycle and finish the bottle at the end.

sheijo

Awards
so today was my first day on sarms... it was a typical chest/arms workout... i weighed myself today and i was 164 so i will use this as my base weight for all gains.

this is probably the worst tasting stuff i have ever had...

aviatrix

Awards
Hope you like the stuff. I got awesome endurance from it. I wanted to run from one thing to the next in the gym. 0 downtime.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
SUBD , very interested in this stuff and ur stats are almost the same as mine except ur ten lbs heavier, definately want to see what u get out of it at 50mg

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
stack sarms with a thermo and you will have some major body recomp.

sheijo

Awards
hey guys thanks for the responses... today was my first day with legs... typically legs is a very slow starter for me but ramps up pretty good... so far i havn't noticed any changes while in the gym but i have noticed im not as sore as i expected after my last work out. typically i am unable to straighten my arms out all the way after doing curls and at this point im still what i consider "good feeling sore" as compared to "painful sore" ill post more on how i feel after tomorrow to really see if there is any effect or not this early on.

sanchez i just wanted to clarify i bumped my dose up to 75mg simply for the fact that at that dose i will finish my bottle in 6 weeks which is how long i wanted my cycle to last and i really hate having left over product...

junkyard what thermo do you use?

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
hey guys thanks for the responses... today was my first day with legs... typically legs is a very slow starter for me but ramps up pretty good... so far i havn't noticed any changes while in the gym but i have noticed im not as sore as i expected after my last work out. typically i am unable to straighten my arms out all the way after doing curls and at this point im still what i consider "good feeling sore" as compared to "painful sore" ill post more on how i feel after tomorrow to really see if there is any effect or not this early on.

sanchez i just wanted to clarify i bumped my dose up to 75mg simply for the fact that at that dose i will finish my bottle in 6 weeks which is how long i wanted my cycle to last and i really hate having left over product...

junkyard what thermo do you use?

to be honest, any of them will do. I have used everything from hydroxcut to RPM to hot rox...they all work

where did you get your sarms.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have the fake stuff its liquid. The real stuff is tablets and you take 2 tabs 3 times a day. I don't know who you are getting your stuff from but its fake if its liquid since the drug company that makes it did not make it in liquid and I know that for a fact as most drugs are never made in to liquids.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't source information but just wanted to let you know.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
You have the fake stuff its liquid. The real stuff is tablets and you take 2 tabs 3 times a day. I don't know who you are getting your stuff from but its fake if its liquid since the drug company that makes it did not make it in liquid and I know that for a fact as most drugs are never made in to liquids.
Is this a serious post? :haha:

sheijo

Awards
ok guys sorry that it took me so long to repost.... on tuesday i did legs... i always overwork legs and tuesday was no exception... but i felt really good during the work out i got the leg shakes after my squats and leg extentions and it cleared up before i left the gym... i got weird looks from dudes as the calf raise machine was making a rattling noise from my shakes lol.

that night i slept like **** i got a good 3.5 hrs then after that it was all disturbed so i decided to take wendsday off... i got home from work and took a nap at like 4, when i woke up at 830 i was so sore i couldn't walk and i managed to crawl into bed and today i woke up able to walk but i walked kinda funny

today i did back and shoulders and again the workout felt good at this point i don't really see any effects from the sarms that i can notice...

on a side note my weight is now 167.4

sheijo

Awards
for a thermo i was thinking about animal cuts any comments on that? this is my first time i have really looked at running a thermo so suggestions are welcome

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I have SARMs in a liquid and it is very real....

I have not seen it in pill form yet.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
lol at pill form . good april fools.

Sheijo animal cuts is good, if i was trying to cut id buy some of that Alpha T-2. a little more expensive not much tho but since u got money for S4 im guessing u got some extra funds.

sheijo

Awards
yea i got no worries spending the money... might as well do it right as for spending the money on sarms much better than somebody finding out im still on pro hormones and getting kicked out of the military

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have SARMs in a liquid and it is very real....

I have not seen it in pill form yet.
I have them but I have not used them yet. This is not a april fools joke. I will show you pictures once I get a hold of a camera.

sheijo

Awards
hey guys two new i guess improvements... as of this mornig my weight was 169.8, all of my weighings are done in the morning after i wake up and after i take my morning pee/crap for accuracy... in addition i took a bicep measurement on monday before working out and i was at 14.5 inches, this morning im at 15 inches... there might be some swelling from having done shoulders and back from incidental working out so ill measure tomorrow to assess if the size increase is really accurate, as for the weight i have seen a steady uptick, typically im a pound every two day kind of guy when im in my initial grown phases

sheijo

Awards
so im going to assume that what i talked about yesterday is solid. this morning i weighed and i was 169.4 and biceps still 15 inches. like i said yesterday i would have expected to gain 2-3 pounds in this week so the sarms must be having an effect at this point. i didn't see gains like this till i was on Mdrol and on week 3 but next week will see if the weight gain tapers down any. as for the bicep growth the only thing i can think of is that between the sarms and the inital shock that growth was kicked into overdrive, again it will be interesting to see how it tapers off next week. i don't feel bloated in any of my muscles like i did on prohormones, actually when i flex them they feel tight and hard... not to say on pro hormones they felt all squishy they felt bloated when i flexed, and im referencing teh feeling from inside the muscle not how it feels when i touch it.

i ordered some alpha t-2 based on what sanchez said and that should be in here in a few days so we will see how that works in addition.

also im looking for a good abs routine that i can do every other day anybody have suggestions?

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Nice - check the exercise science and training forums for ab routines, there are a lot of threads about abs over there.

sheijo

Awards
ran a 5k today... endurance felt really good... i wasn't really even tired after it was good stuff... but i had my first negative effect... i didn't get to eat like i should have and i think because of that i have had this wicked headache for about 6 hours and i ate literally 2 hours ago ti didn't go away and im craving a some protien... i assume it is the infamous lack of protien headache that has been reported... it feels like the kind of headache when you don't eat and your blood sugar gets low...

also i weighed 172 this morning... i feel like that is a fluke because i woke up and my belly didn't feel good... it was gurgling all night long... and not my guts my actual belly so we will see how i weigh in the morning also tomorrow im at the point that i can combine chest/arms anymore im breaking up into 5 workouts, chest, back, legs arms and shoulders which im happy that i have gotten there this fast :) typically it takes me 3 weeks to have to do that...

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
ran a 5k today... endurance felt really good... i wasn't really even tired after it was good stuff... but i had my first negative effect... i didn't get to eat like i should have and i think because of that i have had this wicked headache for about 6 hours and i ate literally 2 hours ago ti didn't go away and im craving a some protien... i assume it is the infamous lack of protien headache that has been reported... it feels like the kind of headache when you don't eat and your blood sugar gets low...

also i weighed 172 this morning... i feel like that is a fluke because i woke up and my belly didn't feel good... it was gurgling all night long... and not my guts my actual belly so we will see how i weigh in the morning also tomorrow im at the point that i can combine chest/arms anymore im breaking up into 5 workouts, chest, back, legs arms and shoulders which im happy that i have gotten there this fast :) typically it takes me 3 weeks to have to do that...
I find that recovery while on s4 is amazing. No soreness the next day.

sheijo

Awards
so after the 5k my stabalizing muscles for my ankles are sore, they typically are the day after running like that for me.

i did chest today, i noticed that i would gas out on one exercise then as soon as i moved to the next one i was already starting to recover some strength so i would say my endurance is up pretty high.

im also starting to see the vision problems others have talked about.... i live in arizona so its really bright, when i go inside i see everything having a green tint for about a minute, after that everything has a red tint for about 5 mins after that. no problems driving at night just going from really bright to not so bright.

sheijo

Awards
and btw today was the first day that my legs weren't sore after my last leg workout... i know how the recovery should feel, when i was on mdrol i never got sore, no matter how hard i worked i wouldn't be sore the next day... i havn't reached that point yet... we will see how my chest feels tomrrow...

JT54

Awards
Im in for this log. Any vision problems? I have read that there is shutdown with the Sarms. Is this true because if it is truely a sarm than there would be no shut down. Correct me if im wrong.

sheijo

Awards
so i started hitting my alpha t-2 yesterday... i get the feeling of having a fever without the negative effects, i could feel this weird feeling behind my eyese that i get when i have a fever its interesting... i don't really respond to stimulates typically so i started off with the max dosing... so far so good...

today im at 174 lbs, almost a 10lbs gain from when i first stated taking sarms which im loving, and im up to 15.25 inches on my bicep, which i know isn't very big but again i started off at 14.5

at work we started doing 20 pushups ever hour to help this female in my office to pass her PT test and my chest is constantly sore, so far i havn't gotten the no soreness effect others have mentioned and that i got on prohormones

as for the question about vision problems i described them earlier and i actually hit a sign because of them in my car yesterday.... i was driving into the sunset looking right at the sun and the road dead ends with a right turn right before it, i saw the turn which i knew i needed but i coudln't see the red signs because well honestly everything was red/green at that point anyway. nothing bad happened, just messed up my bumper... now all the more reason to but that body kit i have been thinking about ;) but no problems at night but looking at somethign REALLY bright, like the sun and then looking away messes me up... its to the point where if im outside and even when i get in my car i start to see the red and green based on the light difference.

tomorrow im doing a 5 mile ruck on a trail with 40lbs we will see how i feel after that, ill probably be sore as hell, but i noticed that my cardio endurance is way down so im gonna have to start working on that also and i figure almost 10 lbs in 2 weeks, it won't hurt my gaining to much to start doing some cardio

as for shutdown i have read about people having shut down, there was an older dude on AM that had a blood test before and after his sarms and his normal test levels were cut in half, correct me if im wrong but it seems like we might be getting shutdown due to the fact that we are taking so much of it, but i will be running a light OTC PCT when my cycle is over. but i did notice my libido go through the roof, it has leveled off but it was to the point i was jerking it 5 times a day and was starting to get raw...now im down to like 3 which is more managable

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
so i started hitting my alpha t-2 yesterday... i get the feeling of having a fever without the negative effects, i could feel this weird feeling behind my eyese that i get when i have a fever its interesting... i don't really respond to stimulates typically so i started off with the max dosing... so far so good...

today im at 174 lbs, almost a 10lbs gain from when i first stated taking sarms which im loving, and im up to 15.25 inches on my bicep, which i know isn't very big but again i started off at 14.5

at work we started doing 20 pushups ever hour to help this female in my office to pass her PT test and my chest is constantly sore, so far i havn't gotten the no soreness effect others have mentioned and that i got on prohormones

as for the question about vision problems i described them earlier and i actually hit a sign because of them in my car yesterday.... i was driving into the sunset looking right at the sun and the road dead ends with a right turn right before it, i saw the turn which i knew i needed but i coudln't see the red signs because well honestly everything was red/green at that point anyway. nothing bad happened, just messed up my bumper... now all the more reason to but that body kit i have been thinking about ;) but no problems at night but looking at somethign REALLY bright, like the sun and then looking away messes me up... its to the point where if im outside and even when i get in my car i start to see the red and green based on the light difference.

tomorrow im doing a 5 mile ruck on a trail with 40lbs we will see how i feel after that, ill probably be sore as hell, but i noticed that my cardio endurance is way down so im gonna have to start working on that also and i figure almost 10 lbs in 2 weeks, it won't hurt my gaining to much to start doing some cardio

as for shutdown i have read about people having shut down, there was an older dude on AM that had a blood test before and after his sarms and his normal test levels were cut in half, correct me if im wrong but it seems like we might be getting shutdown due to the fact that we are taking so much of it, but i will be running a light OTC PCT when my cycle is over. but i did notice my libido go through the roof, it has leveled off but it was to the point i was jerking it 5 times a day and was starting to get raw...now im down to like 3 which is more managable
there are several guys using it in there PCT and they are recovering while on SARMs. There is no suppression. At least not at normal doses.

sheijo

Awards
yea i had seen that there shouldn't be any suppression but that one dude who posted kinda worried me when he saw some... but then again he was taking 100mg-150mg if i remember right

sheijo

Awards
so bad news... i broke my right hand... puts me out of lifting... im moving to strictly cardio... sucks... im still gonna work in a leg routine every few days but my lifting is pretty much shot for the next few weeks i have a feeling ill keep updating with my cardio progress if anybody cares