Maximum Absorbed Protein

* Improves strength & recovery better than standard protein
* 2-3x more effective than whey or casein protein
* No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
* Tropical Mango – Lemon Lime – Strawberry Lemonade
* No lactose. No bloating. No cramping

Product Information

Amino Acid Injection

Muscles need amino acids to rebuild and grow.

Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP) is the best way to get amino acids to your muscles. MAP delivers amino acids quickly and fully. It's the most efficient way to get them to your muscles, short of injecting.

No other protein or amino acid absorbs better than MAP. (1) The amino acids in MAP are carried right through the stomach walls without any digestion required.

Tiny Peptides -- A Clear Advantage

MAP is 100% pure pre-digested casein protein. This means that the casein protein has been broken down into small peptides of two or three amino acids. The amino acids in MAP absorb better than amino acids in single form (which make up 95% of the amino acid supplements on the market). (1)

When amino acids exist in short peptide form, they are water soluble. In fact, mixing pure MAP in water will result in a completely clear solution. If you mix whey or soy protein in water, you get a cloudy, chalky mix because these long chain proteins are not 100% water soluble.

The water solubility of peptides allows them to pass through the intestinal walls and absorb into the blood stream -

Maximum Absorbed Protein -- High in Leucine

Remember leucine? Leucine is the most important amino acid for increasing protein synthesis in the muscles. (2-4) MAP is one of the best sources of leucine you can take. Let me tell you why.

Each gram of leucine from MAP is absorbed 3x more efficiently than the leucine found in BCAA’s blends. (1) That’s because amino acid blends are single (free form) amino acids, while MAP amino acids are in peptide form.

Just take a look at the comparison below. Peptides are absorbed 2-3x better than free form amino acids or long chain proteins (whole food) -

Start Building Muscle in 30 Minutes

Research clearly shows MAP is the fastest and most fully absorbing protein on the market.

But what does this mean for lean muscle growth?

Taking MAP before exercise causes a rapid increase in amino acid levels in the blood.(6) A recent study showed that maintaining high levels of amino acids during exercise (by consuming MAP 30-60 minutes before exercise) reverses muscular protein breakdown and starts to stimulate the process of “muscle protein synthesis”, during exercise. (8)

MAP actually starts building muscle during your workouts.

Plus, when amino acid levels are elevated during exercise, it actually increases the muscle building potential after exercise. (7)

So in addition to maximizing muscle growth after exercise, supplementation with short chain peptides has been shown to promote recovery of muscle force better than regular whey or casein protein -

Refreshing Fruitiness, minus the Sugar

Besides the fact that MAP is the best source of amino acids, it's also one of the best tasting pre-digested proteins on the market.

To trick the tongue into thinking you are drinking mom's fresh squeezed summer time juice we fortified our MAP with freeze-dried fruit powder, and infused it with natural fruit flavors. To sweeten things up we added precise amounts of stevia and luo han guo extract -- 100% natural non-calorie sweeteners.

All together, this means MAP -

* Absorbs better than standard protein
* Absorbs better than free amino acids
* Enhances recovery & strength better than regular protein
* Increases protein synthesis within 30 minutes
* Low calorie (<52 calories)
* Low carb (<2g carbs)
* Low sugar (<2g sugar)
* 100% natural

Stay Smart

On your path to find a cheaper or superior product, be sure to carefully read the label. Although other products on the market may have “predigested” or “peptide based” protein, they are mostly filled with cheap forms of whey or soy protein and other undesirable fillers (plus loads of artificial sweeteners and colors).

Remember, our MAP is 100% pure hydrolyzed casein (PeptoPro® brand). No fillers. No junk.

Click here for Maximum Absorbed Protein

References

1. The number of glycine residues which limits intact absorption of glycine oligopeptides in human jejunum.
Adibi SA et al.
J Clin Invest. 1977 Nov;60(5):1008-16

2. Leucine supplementation improves muscle protein synthesis in elderly men independently of hyperaminoacidaemia.
Rieu, Isabelle. et al
J. Physiol. 2006;575;305-15.

3. Leucine regulates translation initiation of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle after exercise.
Norton LE and Layman DK.
J Nutr. 2006; 136(2):533S-537S.

4. Leucine and protein synthesis: mTOR and beyond. Nutrition Reviews.
Stipanuk, et al.
2007;Mar;Vol. 65, No. 3:122-9.

5. Orally administered leucine stimulates protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive rats in association with increased eIF4F formation.
Anthony, et al.
J Nutr 130: 139-145, 2000.

6. Amino acids from Peptopro are absorbed faster than from whey or casein.
Awati et al. In press.

7. Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise.
Tipton et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 281: E197-E206, 2001.

8. Protein coingestion stimulates muscle protein synthesis during resistance-type exercise.
Milou Beelen, et al.
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 295: E70-E77, 2008

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome bro im in.

edit let me know if you need me to move this.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, much thanks goes to Trauma1 and Primordial Performance for the opportunity to try this out. I was out in the yard working today when the mail man brought this to me.:D. I did go inside and mix up a scoop in 12 onces of water to give this a go! very impressed!

I will rate of multiple levels here 1-10, 1 being the lowest 10 being phenomenal, I will be using this pre and post, post will be bridging me to my post work out meal:).. few days I will be adding this Intra work out as well
During the week I will add in Recovery, Endurance, and anything else you may want to see or ask..

First Impressions:

Container: 10 - awesome size in my opinion!, not huge and bulky, and perfect for any hand size; perfect for any gym bag

Smell: 9- Once I opened this up the strawberry hit me, I was like wow, pretty strong there which is great. So ofcourse i stuck my finger into it and tried it out:)

Mixibility: 10- Soon as I added one serving, this dam near instantly dissolved, I mixed it with a spoon and i was set..nothing floating, no powder bubbles, and zero residue on the glass..very nice..

taste: 7- I chugged it once i mixed it up, it says to let stand for 15 minutes for best flavor, I'm thinking for the freeze dried products to really set in, but i was hot and working all day and i needed somthing:)..the strawberry/lemonade is definitely there! which i really enjoyed, there was a little punch at the end..maybe the stevia? Im going to let it stand next time and see if theres a difference tatste wise, I will add this to my magic bullet and ice though;)..I can see this being a huge hit in the summer time with me after my cardio days

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NICE review bro, peptoPro is good stuff, enjoy!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will, I'm going to start cutting down, so I'm really going to put this stuff to work.., I will Incorporate after morning cardio, or maybe pre cardio or sip it during but also, pre and post

Today is an off day so I'm kicking back:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. :food:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in my friend, looking forward to seeing how this treats you

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice interested in this...

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Looks good so far man. Not many tasty fruit flavored proteins out there. Real curious about this one.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subdizzle my nizzle!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In FTW

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. I might have to give this a shot depending on how the rest of your tests go.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
negged unless you trade me flavors :)

you'll really like the recovery from this - i'm digging it so far.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very intriguing......:33:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm finally here, Chris. I had a nutty weekend with school, work, and a sick baby....but I'm in my friend! :D

Great log so far, buddy!

-John

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am in--- For your run!!!

I have bought MAP Creatine Toco-8 IBCAA will be in today... This what I am calling the back to the basic stack.... happy I got the strawberry-lemonade But I have read the Mango is good too!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any plans mixing this in milk?
Your paying a lot of money to have the impurities and lactose removed from the product, so to put them back in may not be the wisest thing to do... :dunno:

I started using mine yesterday 1 scoop pre and 2 post. I will know how to judge better how well it works as I watch the changes in my body composition for the next couple months.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub a dub dub

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day # 2

Alright, So I started a new work out program today, Anytime I wanna start leaning and toning up I always increase sets and reps, So now, all of my exercises will be 4 sets 10. which every time I switch over it really taxes my body.. I did not do morning cardio fasted this morning, my cardio bunny "Wife" basically took over the in home gym:), I'll just have to get up earlier tomorrow, but i did do some high intensity cardio after my lifts today, but would rather incorporate it into my mornings.

Key Notes Of MAP:

Taste: 8.5-So today I allowed it to sit for about 20-25 mins, Which it only calls out for about 15, but i was busy. I really enjoyed it! like I said a post ago, strawberry is there and very smooth, a few times I may have thought the lemonade maybe over powered the strawberry, but the more i tried to taste it i was confusing myself..:lol: I mixed one scoop with 12 oz of water and consumed it on the way to the gym.. I know PeptoPro claims the peptides have a wicked absorption rate, more better then any free form amino's, which After today I'm a believer of this.. I need to gauge it more through out the week on different exercises, I usually tax my self to the point of getting sick on back and bi day, (Which is tomorrow).

I also switched over to using DB's for chest, flat, Incline, flys..I had to gauge the size of the DB's to make it through 4 sets of 10, I had a killer work out and only consumed about 40gms of carbs for the day, next week I'll increase 5lbs maybe 10 on the last set or two..

Completed

Flat: 4 sets of 10
Incline: 4 sets of 10
Decline: 4 sets of 10
Flys: 4 sets of 10

Tri push downs: 4 sets of 10
Cable kick backs: 4 sets of 10
Milking the Cow:) (Over head extensions) 4 sets of 10
Dips:4 sets of 10

Mixability: 10- Zero Issues with this stuff!

Recovery: 9- I rested for about 75 secs in-between all sets for chest, I was really impressed..I love chest days, and wait all weekend for them..But I think I must give some credit to MAP for this!

Endurance: 8.5 for only working on 40 grams of carbs(Entire Day), I was super impressed, I sweat in the gym, but today i was soaked and I'm sure it had allot to do with the recovery period only lasting 75 secs..which consisted of me walking to the water fountain:)

Taste: 8.5 - Not sure what PP did to this, but its addicting! For me I for see me mixing it and drinking it more and more.. Like I stated above, the longer i let it sit, i enjoyed it more..I wasn't a believer in having it sit longer will improve the taste, but by no means is the taste bad if you don't.. Why is this Trauma? Freeze dried products? Either way..Awesome stuff... so yea.... first dose was pre work out with 12 oz of water.. Post work out I consumed abotu 10 mins after lifting, this time I mixed it with about 16-17oz of water, it did dilute the taste, but was outstanding!, it took a little of the lemonade bit away, i was dam this $hit id good..

If I forgot something, let me know:D..

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Day # 2

Alright, So I started a new work out program today, Anytime I wanna start leaning and toning up I always increase sets and reps, So now, all of my exercises will be 4 sets 10. which every time I switch over it really taxes my body.. I did not do morning cardio fasted this morning, my cardio bunny "Wife" basically took over the in home gym:), I'll just have to get up earlier tomorrow, but i did do some high intensity cardio after my lifts today, but would rather incorporate it into my mornings.

Key Notes Of MAP:

Taste: 8.5-So today I allowed it to sit for about 20-25 mins, Which it only calls out for about 15, but i was busy. I really enjoyed it! like I said a post ago, strawberry is there and very smooth, a few times I may have thought the lemonade maybe over powered the strawberry, but the more i tried to taste it i was confusing myself..:lol: I mixed one scoop with 12 oz of water and consumed it on the way to the gym.. I know PeptoPro claims the peptides have a wicked absorption rate, more better then any free form amino's, which After today I'm a believer of this.. I need to gauge it more through out the week on different exercises, I usually tax my self to the point of getting sick on back and bi day, (Which is tomorrow).

I also switched over to using DB's for chest, flat, Incline, flys..I had to gauge the size of the DB's to make it through 4 sets of 10, I had a killer work out and only consumed about 40gms of carbs for the day, next week I'll increase 5lbs maybe 10 on the last set or two..

Completed

Flat: 4 sets of 10
Incline: 4 sets of 10
Decline: 4 sets of 10
Flys: 4 sets of 10

Tri push downs: 4 sets of 10
Cable kick backs: 4 sets of 10
Milking the Cow:) (Over head extensions) 4 sets of 10
Dips:4 sets of 10

Recovery: 9- I rested for about 75 secs in-between all sets for chest, I was really impressed..I love chest days, and wait all weekend for them..But I think I must give some credit to MAP for this!

Endurance: 8.5 for only working on 40 grams of carbs(Entire Day), I was super impressed, I sweat in the gym, but today i was soaked and I'm sure it had allot to do with the recovery period only lasting 75 secs..which consisted of me walking to the water fountain:)

Taste: 8.5 - Not sure what PP did to this, but its addicting! For me I for see me mixing it and drinking it more and more.. Like I stated above, the longer i let it sit, i enjoyed it more..I wasn't a believer in having it sit longer will improve the taste, but by no means is the taste bad if you don't.. Why is this Trauma? Freeze dried products? Either way..Awesome stuff... so yea.... first dose was pre work out with 12 oz of water.. Post work out I consumed abotu 10 mins after lifting, this time I mixed it with about 16-17oz of water, it did dilute the taste, but was outstanding!, it took a little of the lemonade bit away, i was dam this $hit id good..

If I forgot something, let me know:D..

Question why not drink MAP during your out? Or did I miss that in your log if I did I am sorry

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome bro im in.

edit let me know if you need me to move this.
Your good bro!

Sure is :)

I'm in like sin
You da Man!

Subscribed. :food:
Always a pleasure Ike!

I am in my friend, looking forward to seeing how this treats you
Thanks buddy!

Nice interested in this...
Lets hook up , MAP drinks at my place:D

gonna check in often :)_
Cool:D

Looks good so far man. Not many tasty fruit flavored proteins out there. Real curious about this one.
So far outstanding !

Subdizzle my nizzle!!!
Aww ****!

Mo Money!

Very interesting. I might have to give this a shot depending on how the rest of your tests go.
Im already planning on picking at least 3 tups up;)

negged unless you trade me flavors :)

you'll really like the recovery from this - i'm digging it so far.
I agree Sunny huge plus right here!..hahaha back to negging again i see :D!

Very intriguing......:33:
The legend of thunder:)..Yes sir it is..

I'm finally here, Chris. I had a nutty weekend with school, work, and a sick baby....but I'm in my friend! :D

Great log so far, buddy!

-John
I hope all is well John, I know what yoru going through:).. all of that equals a lot of late nights my friend, but all worth it as you already know! Thanks for coming in..I promise no Yankee slogans :lol:

Any plans mixing this in milk?
ya know, I will just to try..regardless of it being lactose free..Just to get the word out bro;)

I am in--- For your run!!!

I have bought MAP Creatine Toco-8 IBCAA will be in today... This what I am calling the back to the basic stack.... happy I got the strawberry-lemonade But I have read the Mango is good too!
Im sure mango is great also, Im a huge fan of this though..I think trauma read my mind when he choose me to test this out;)...let me know how you like it..

late, but subbed...
My man:D! Thanks

Your paying a lot of money to have the impurities and lactose removed from the product, so to put them back in may not be the wisest thing to do... :dunno:

I started using mine yesterday 1 scoop pre and 2 post. I will know how to judge better how well it works as I watch the changes in my body composition for the next couple months.
I agree with you.. how do you find it at 2 scoops?

Thanks!

sub a dub dub
Theres my Awesome Sauce:)..very nice Rep Tag you have there;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question why not drink MAP during your out? Or did I miss that in your log if I did I am sorry

You did not miss it, I will be drinking it Intra work out also..Im just putting down different variations on when to drink it..:)....., streching it out if i may say:)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
You did not miss it, I will be drinking it Intra work out also..Im just putting down different variations on when to drink it..:)....., streching it out if i may say:)
I am going to drink my MAP intra then mix my IBCAA and MAP post happy you are enjoying it

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I'm here! with headbutts! Hope yall got hard heads!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with you.. how do you find it at 2 scoops?
It's a big strong tasting (using the mango) but that's not my main concern, during a cut it's a good idea to use clean fast absorbing protein to enhance muscle hardness and attain a lean hard appearance. That's where I am hoping this will help. I will know more in about 2 to 3 weeks if those goals are being met. Right now I am smooth and soft looking, that simply won't do....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man this stuff just looks great.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a big strong tasting (using the mango) but that's not my main concern, during a cut it's a good idea to use clean fast absorbing protein to enhance muscle hardness and attain a lean hard appearance. That's where I am hoping this will help. I will know more in about 2 to 3 weeks if those goals are being met. Right now I am smooth and soft looking, that simply won't do....
I bet at 2 scoops, I'm going to introduce 2 scoops post very soon, I'll be ordering 2-3 tubs this week.., this isn't your only source of protein post work out is it? or do you use this to bridge yourself into a meal?

Man this stuff just looks great.
It really is great Kleen, its a liquid protein, with out the creaminess of any powder, which , don't get me wrong I enjoy both, but its more refreshing having this post then a powder..I will say I have zero doms in my chest and tri's which really has me thinking, I killed Chest on DB's yesterday, and when ever i switch back to them It hits me hard.. so recovery is A+ so far..but time will tell. this stuff reminds me when I would buy the cases of Isopure, I would get a case of the glass bottles for 19$..inside sourse:lol:..but the well ran dry;). But I would have these things chilled on ice and would slam them about 10 minutes after lifting..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day # 3

So today was back and bi day, same routine 4 sets of 10. Had 4 back exercises and 4 for Bi's..I implemented wide grip pull ups, which i totally suck at, I think my body height and long arms have something to do with this..but either way I'm hitting these first thing in the gym.. I did not complete my morning Cardio, due to the bunny I live with;)..for sure I will tomorrow, I wanna feel the effects if any drinking this fasted at 0500hrs ;)
being lactose free there shouldn't be any bloat, which to date I have had zero, cramping of any kind, also zero..I added in the post above, I will be ordering 2-3 tubs ..and keep this going to try and aid in cutting down

Key Notes Of MAP:

Taste: 8.5-
Again, I'm very fond of this flavor, I was using roughly 17-18oz of water, it hit about 75 here today and felt like a heat wave, so for the 15-20 Min's i let it sit, it sat in the freezer;)..
[

Recovery: 9- Had zero DOMS from my chest work out, didn't feel anything while i was stretching either, but i know i taxed my ass yesterday.. felt great during the work out, started dying out towards the end, but I usually do when i do Back and Bi's..so Recovery is awesome so far..hopefully it keeps going

Endurance: 7 Like i said above, I went strong for about 70% of the work out, started extending my rest periods towards the end..but still a good session

Space Filler:D

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
What is your thoughts on mixing MAP and IBCAA for an Intra drink? Should IBCAA be for post?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't mind filling that space...

Awesome stuff regarding recovery.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
might have to pick some of this stuff up for myself...!!

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Nice log bro. It appears we are having similar results with recovery. Good stuff.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Recovery: 9- Had zero DOMS from my chest work out, didn't feel anything while i was stretching either, but i know i taxed my ass yesterday.. felt great during the work out, started dying out towards the end, but I usually do when i do Back and Bi's..so Recovery is awesome so far..hopefully it keeps going
nice. how high is your protein intake? i'm still getting DOMS post workout, but drastically reduced lengths of it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day # 3

So today was back and bi day, same routine 4 sets of 10. Had 4 back exercises and 4 for Bi's..I implemented wide grip pull ups, which i totally suck at, I think my body height and long arms have something to do with this..but either way I'm hitting these first thing in the gym.. I did not complete my morning Cardio, due to the bunny I live with;)..for sure I will tomorrow, I wanna feel the effects if any drinking this fasted at 0500hrs ;)
being lactose free there shouldn't be any bloat, which to date I have had zero, cramping of any kind, also zero..I added in the post above, I will be ordering 2-3 tubs ..and keep this going to try and aid in cutting down

Key Notes Of MAP:

Again, I'm very fond of this flavor, I was using roughly 17-18oz of water, it hit about 75 here today and felt like a heat wave, so for the 15-20 Min's i let it sit, it sat in the freezer;)..
[

Endurance: 7 Like i said above, I went strong for about 70% of the work out, started extending my rest periods towards the end..but still a good session

Space Filler:D

You guys are all doing very good documented logs. Nice work, Chris. We really appreciate all the detail and recommendations.

BTW - NICE pic! :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log bro. It appears we are having similar results with recovery. Good stuff.
Agree, recovery is phenominal:thumbsup:

nice. how high is your protein intake? i'm still getting DOMS post workout, but drastically reduced lengths of it.
maybe around 250g, which is only from this and Chicken

You guys are all doing very good documented logs. Nice work, Chris. We really appreciate all the detail and recommendations.

BTW - NICE pic! :D
Thanks John:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day # 4 & 5

Alright!....So, I'll have a few more tubs on the way soon so I kicked up the dose's yesterday and today, First thing upon waking up 1 1/2 scoops, 1 scoop pre-work out, and 2 post work out...I cant say enough about recovery on this protein, bottom line its phenomenal. but i don't wanna beat a dead horse. You can only say so much about a protein product, but this is truly in its own league. Its a wicked clean protein, lactose free, 0 fat, carbs is a measly 2g.. the amino acid profile is outstanding.., hopefully next week I'm going to be going on a full blown cut, which is why I'm having more shipped;)

Key Notes Of MAP:

Still enjoy the flavor..mixing one scoop with abotu 16-17oz, 2 scoops with about 20 oz. I made a slushy in my magic bullet at work today post workout..to much power in that bad boy..but turned out great!

Recovery: 9- Trluly amazing..read what ive been saying..no need to repeat my self 900 times :lol:

Endurance: 7-No change really..

Almost forgot;)

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Day # 4 & 5

Alright!....So, I'll have a few more tubs on the way soon so I kicked up the dose's yesterday and today, First thing upon waking up 1 1/2 scoops, 1 scoop pre-work out, and 2 post work out...I cant say enough about recovery on this protein, bottom line its phenomenal. but i don't wanna beat a dead horse. You can only say so much about a protein product, but this is truly in its own league. Its a wicked clean protein, lactose free, 0 fat, carbs is a measly 2g.. the amino acid profile is outstanding.., hopefully next week I'm going to be going on a full blown cut, which is why I'm having more shipped;)

Sounds great...I def need to try this cuz right now my recovery time right now is horrible...I feel like a broken down 35yr old man ;) :D

Oh..the pics are bananas!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day # 6 & 7 Been a great week on this stuff, very nice addition to my sup stash, I will have Final thoughts coming very soon, Just wanted to get this posted for the last two days.. As I have been saying, the most noticeable thing on this Protein, is recovery.. and I love the taste;).. I have a long day ahead of me..I think officially my cut is going to start today.we'll see though, I'm about to go run due to the fact the sun is out and its beautiful out side!

Key Notes Of MAP:

Mixing with a solid 17oz of water..I just find that to be my sweet spot for the flavoring:D

Mixability: 10- Instantly starts dissolving and falls to the bottom of the glass, I just stir it with a spoon, some products you get powder bubbles and such on the top of the fluid when your trying to stir with a spoon... not this stuff;)

Recovery: 9- Still awesome in this area!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great...I def need to try this cuz right now my recovery time right now is horrible...I feel like a broken down 35yr old man ;) :D

Oh..the pics are bananas!
hahaha, Imagine what we'll feel like at 40!:D

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Likin the notes Lift..Excellent details.

BTW, 70's where you're at!?!? We just broke 50 here and I thought that was nice!