Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

Page 1 of 25 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Getting Primed for the stage CEO Style with some other nice goodies

Yah, it's time!! Go time!! 11 weeks left and I am pushing pedal to the metal!!

Supps get a load of this!!

Prime
    Wks dose
    1-4 6/9
    5/9 10/15
    10/11 15/21

TNA 2 X 3 am and PM with fish oil

Stoked 2 X 2 am and PM

Ghenerate 8 spays AM 6 PM I should also be runing HGHPro when it comes in .. Ghenerate and Powerfull was awesome so I expect a lot from HGHPro

PGH AM and PM Will cease this when HGHPro comes in

Orange Triad 3 X 2

Anabolic Pump with carb meals and fasted cardio

OEP at the start of week 4

MAP protein 1 scoop pre and 2 post workout

Xtend 3 scoops pre 6 intra and 3 post

DominATP Pre will be switching off of this when I start muscle marinade should be in soon, I will be logging it for Purus

Pslin Pre

Super Cissus 2 X 2

PLCAR 1.5 grams AM and 1.5 Preworkout or before bed on nwd's

Then I hope to throw in some pink stuff from USPLabs when I start logging that as well.. quite a lineup!!

I did 7.5 hours of cardio this week and will go down to 4.5 and will be starting HST on Sunday...

Front squats
    Db incline press
    Lat pulldown
    Bent over rows
    Push Press
    Decline tri ext
    O curls
    calf raise

I will get some pics up towards the end of the month, I am moving on March 15th and it's a bit busy with my current workload.

Body compostion is about 8.5% give or take at about 218. I will confirm the numbers as I go. I want to get down close to 4-5% in the next 8 weeks which is only about 10 lbs so it's going pretty close to perfect right now. I may actually gain some mass with this lineup, the sky's the limit!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

you know I'll be watching
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    you know I'll be watching
    Good this should get interesting, the latter stages especially, I don't intend to fade I am going to fight all the way through, I don't know what's gonna happen!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You're already in prime condition haha.

Things will continue well
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In on this one for sure!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    You're already in prime condition haha.

Things will continue well
    Won't be due to the lack of trying. You just gotta lay it on the line and hope everything works out...
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

subbed my Canadian friend. This is the cycle I have been waiting for you to begin!
    Working on living
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quite a line up hoser... Time to run this locomotive right up on the stage DW!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    subbed my Canadian friend. This is the cycle I have been waiting for you to begin!
    I am pretty excited about this one, I always love a good Prime run but the CEO dosing is gonna be nuts!! Then AI is coming out with HGHPro and the profile looks fuggin sweet!! Purus chose me to test out their new preworkout muscle marinade which I am hearing good things about and I just can't tell you how excited I am about the Pink Magic... Then the TNA is in there as well and I have been hearing good things about that. Stoked as a staple Pepto Pro, Plcar!!
  10. AI Sports Nutrition

You know I am in for this one looks like quite a ride!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

IM in!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

i like the supp protocol in combo with the routine u have set up

I really dont see why u wont be gaining muscle up until u walk on stage if ur diet stays tight.

Im gonna have to save up before i hit up that CEO protocol. Currently im on the 69 protocol and will ramp it up to a 15/8 protocol.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    i like the supp protocol in combo with the routine u have set up

I really dont see why u wont be gaining muscle up until u walk on stage if ur diet stays tight.

Im gonna have to save up before i hit up that CEO protocol. Currently im on the 69 protocol and will ramp it up to a 15/8 protocol.
    15/8 is pretty nasty GoHard, might want to bring those a bit closer even to get more on off days for recovery. DW may have a better idea on that though since he has ran Prime mega dosed.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    15/8 is pretty nasty GoHard, might want to bring those a bit closer even to get more on off days for recovery. DW may have a better idea on that though since he has ran Prime mega dosed.
    I've been thinking about that for a long time now and it stands at 15/8 for now due to trying to save up for 2 more cycles of the 69 protocol.

At this rate i may bump it up and hit up a dosing protocol almost exactly like DW save for the CEO style of 21/15. Maybe go to 12/9 then 15/10(on a 5 on two off protocol) as a climax before starting TNA. But im pretty much learning how to does accordingly from DW.

As well as the rest of his stack, im already gonna run something very similar during my next cut so im taking notes. Cant wait for this to get underway!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Wow...I'm in! By the way, what's TNA and who makes it?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Wow...I'm in! By the way, what's TNA and who makes it?
    USPlabs....it was just a one time limited run recently...and was produced a few years back for a while.

You can't really get it anywhere unless someone is selling it.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

In once again and waiting for DW to win!!!

WOW....what a line-up of supps. That's one conclusive "all-bases-covered" list of supplements there O Weaver of Dreams!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah, it's time!! Go time!! 11 weeks left and I am pushing pedal to the metal!!

Supps get a load of this!!

Prime
    Wks dose
    1-4 6/9
    5/9 10/15
    10/11 15/21

TNA 2 X 3 am and PM with fish oil

Stoked 2 X 2 am and PM

Ghenerate 8 spays AM 6 PM I should also be runing HGHPro when it comes in .. Ghenerate and Powerfull was awesome so I expect a lot from HGHPro

PGH AM and PM Will cease this when HGHPro comes in

Orange Triad 3 X 2

Anabolic Pump with carb meals and fasted cardio

OEP at the start of week 4

MAP protein 1 scoop pre and 2 post workout

Xtend 3 scoops pre 6 intra and 3 post

DominATP Pre will be switching off of this when I start muscle marinade should be in soon, I will be logging it for Purus

Pslin Pre

Super Cissus 2 X 2

PLCAR 1.5 grams AM and 1.5 Preworkout or before bed on nwd's

Then I hope to throw in some pink stuff from USPLabs when I start logging that as well.. quite a lineup!!

I did 7.5 hours of cardio this week and will go down to 4.5 and will be starting HST on Sunday...

Front squats
    Db incline press
    Lat pulldown
    Bent over rows
    Push Press
    Decline tri ext
    O curls
    calf raise

I will get some pics up towards the end of the month, I am moving on March 15th and it's a bit busy with my current workload.

Body compostion is about 8.5% give or take at about 218. I will confirm the numbers as I go. I want to get down close to 4-5% in the next 8 weeks which is only about 10 lbs so it's going pretty close to perfect right now. I may actually gain some mass with this lineup, the sky's the limit!!
    thats one insane looking line up of supps bro

thats gotta be real harsh on the pocket

doing the math is making my head spin
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

At this rate i may bump it up and hit up a dosing protocol almost exactly like DW save for the CEO style of 21/15. Maybe go to 12/9 then 15/10(on a 5 on two off protocol) as a climax before starting TNA. But im pretty much learning how to does accordingly from DW.
    As long as the dosing is progressive there is a multitude of ways you can dose prime. Find the plateaus in your routine and that's where increased dosage is going to pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    In once again and waiting for DW to win!!!

WOW....what a line-up of supps. That's one conclusive "all-bases-covered" list of supplements there O Weaver of Dreams!!!
    Yah that's gotta be my M.O. I try to cover as much as I can think of at all times. To me this is the secret to success in herbal supplementation, get that engine firing on all pistons... I will be turning up the volume on this one for obvious reasons!!

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    thats one insane looking line up of supps bro

thats gotta be real harsh on the pocket

doing the math is making my head spin
    Yah I am sponsored by AI, I got a lot the supps from awsome sales and some other companies are letting log for them so that definitely softens the blow. You have to stockpile for occasions like this.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

God I feel good!! The first day dosing so I have it narrowed down to the Prime/TNA or the PLCAR... It' an all over body buzz....
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

God I feel good!! The first day dosing so I have it narrowed down to the Prime/TNA or the PLCAR... It' an all over body buzz....
    Salivating with jealousy over here at high dosed Prime and TNA...
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Salivating with jealousy over here at high dosed Prime and TNA...
    Dosing is at 6/9 to start though has to be a combination of things.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Quite a line up hoser... Time to run this locomotive right up on the stage DW!!
    That's a complment where I'm from lol
  24. AI Sports Nutrition

Damn that sounds awesome!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn that sounds awesome!!!
    Yah it feels good, I know I get a bit of euphoria from Prime but like I said the TNA and PLCAR must be adding something, also this is the first time I have run Stoked with Prime. I just feel lit up...
  26. AI Sports Nutrition

Yah it feels good, I know I get a bit of euphoria from Prime but like I said the TNA and PLCAR must be adding something, also this is the first time I have run Stoked with Prime. I just feel lit up...
    It is awesome to have that feeling from natural sources.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am in... again???

LOL I think I must have my initial post in here still saved up on my home pc. LOL DW program looks top notch, I can't wait to see what you do here. Are going to get any current pics of you for comparison? You must be looking great right now. Awesome line up with the supps and we both know how well you respond to HST this is going to be a fun ride.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am in... again???

LOL I think I must have my initial post in here still saved up on my home pc. LOL DW program looks top notch, I can't wait to see what you do here. Are going to get any current pics of you for comparison? You must be looking great right now. Awesome line up with the supps and we both know how well you respond to HST this is going to be a fun ride.
    Yah pics will be up by the end of the month were moving on the 15th and it's a little hectic. I am hoping for some better light in the new place.

Yah HST eats fat!! Both the girls and I really ate it up..
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Yah HST eats fat!! Both the girls and I really ate it up..
    Hmmm... must be why I am doing it on my cut as well???? Love me some HST! Hit it hard DW, cheering for all the way down in TX with Kleen big guy.
  30. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Subbed DW, in for the ride!!!
  31. Diamond Member

Subscribed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Subbed DW, in for the ride!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Subscribed.
    Welcome.. going to be one wild ride!!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Hey DW, what contest are you prepping for?????
    Working on living
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Hey DW, what contest are you prepping for?????
    http://www.bodyproud.org/events/fame-east

I was thinking a bigger venue but this is the first comp of my comeback so maybe it's best, if I do very well I'll do bigger shows. Incidentally, I know I have mentioned this before but the reason for my comeback is modern day herbal supplementation has taken me beyond where I ever could have gone before. New hope one might say. That's why when I here people say "Herbs don't work, only PH's and roids are worth the money" I am quick to point out how wrong they actually are. I am out to prove that you don't have to do drugs to get a good physique. You just need good herbal products and a finely tuned instrument (you mind).
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well it is the PLCAR that's lighting me up, man is this a unexpected bonus for morning cardio, when I went off of OEP I thought, "Damn morning cardio is going to really suck now". I'm telling you through this whole prep the ducks are lining up by themselves.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

I was thinking a bigger venue but this is the first comp of my comeback so maybe it's best, if I do very well I'll do bigger shows. Incidentally, I know I have mentioned this before but the reason for my comeback is modern day herbal supplementation has taken me beyond where I ever could have gone before. New hope one might say. That's why when I here people say "Herbs don't work, only PH's and roids are worth the money" I am quick to point out how wrong they actually are. I am out to prove that you don't have to do drugs to get a good physique. You just need good herbal products and a finely tuned instrument (you mind).
    May 22 should give you plenty of time with your diet, supps, and training dialed in, like it always is. I wish you luck my Canadian brother. And I agree with you whole heartedly with the natural supps. Because of being in the Army, this is really my only option, and because of my size I am always being accused of being on the juice. It is a compliment really, but when the General Officers of the world make me piss in a cup for testing because in their opinion "no one" can get big without being on the sauce, it gets a bit old.
    Working on living
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Well it is the PLCAR that's lighting me up, man is this a unexpected bonus for morning cardio, when I went off of OEP I thought, "Damn morning cardio is going to really suck now". I'm telling you through this whole prep the ducks are lining up by themselves.
    PLCAR hmmm....

Have you tried quadracarn from Beverly? Has that plus 3 other forms of carnitine
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

PLCAR hmmm....

Have you tried quadracarn from Beverly? Has that plus 3 other forms of carnitine
    looks like a solid product, but look at that price!!!

Quadracarn Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 3 Tablets
    Servings per Container: 40
    For best results use QUADRACARN™ three times daily: one serving (3 tablets) with meal one; one serving before training; and one serving with final meal (or before bed).

the bottle, given my horrible math, has about 11 days worth... at almost $30 a bottle... anyone know where it can be found cheaper???
    Working on living
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

looks like a solid product, but look at that price!!!

Quadracarn Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 3 Tablets
    Servings per Container: 40
    For best results use QUADRACARN™ three times daily: one serving (3 tablets) with meal one; one serving before training; and one serving with final meal (or before bed).

the bottle, given my horrible math, has about 11 days worth... at almost $30 a bottle... anyone know where it can be found cheaper???

You pretty much hit the nail on the head when it comes to the dilemna i have with product. If its worth it(via advice from ppl who have used it)...ill save up and buy it(cycle it in and out depending on when i have the money to afford it)...if i can find the same ***quality*** cheaper....then by all means ill hit that up.
  40. AI Sports Nutrition

Very well put.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:04 PM
  2. Jjohn's way to the stage!
    By jjohn in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 04:15 PM
  3. two stage SD PCT?
    By phaeton66 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 119