Muscle Marinade! - AnabolicMinds.com

Muscle Marinade!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Thumbs up Muscle Marinade!

Just got my package in the mail with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade in it. Got Two tubs of the Fruit Punch flavor.

So I had to down a serving to see what it tastes like.

the white powder turned my water orangey red and it dissolved incredibly well with about 10 second of stirring. The taste is kinda funky. The front is all fruit punch. its like HELL YES I'M TROPICAL B*TCH!!! Then its a little chemically, then it leaves you with a fruity aftertaste.

all in all I could drink two tubs of this pretty easy, and still enjoy the flavor.

well the taste isn't that important in the end so I Can't wait to see what it does to me and my workout......

and i'd have to say, I know its being fixed and all, but even with all my careful attempts I still probably lost a scoops worth with that insert you guys put in there.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

Let us know how it works for you in the gym!! I have been looking forward to this stuff for a while. It would be nice to hear how it works before I get into it. THX!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

alright heading to the gym now, This stuff is making me feel so weird in a good way. I've had jacked, no shotgun, and posidien before, its like a rush going on. feels like all of my pores are opening up like I've done 10 mins of cardio already. I'm not flushing like a niaicin or gaba flush, it just totally feels that way.

dude I'm so stoked for this stuff.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

I have to say If there was ever a perfect preworkout this would be it. My workout flew by, I had a decent pump, my focus was more locked in than ever before. I wasn't overstimmed, I wasn't understimmed, It hasn't dropped me down after an hour or so like some pre w/o's do. It hasn't made me run to the toilet and take a dump.

Literally I have never taken a more perfect Pre workout. The only thing that could be made better is the taste. which is like a 7 out of 10 for a little metallic taste.

I am jealous of the people who got free tubs.

Congrats Purus Labs you have won over a solid Jack'd/no-shotgun supporter.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Hope it stays this good for every w/o....
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

Sold!! Thanks! I hope it keeps working that well for you. I am also glad that it didnt have you running to the toilet. I have tried a few Pre W/Os and my favorite one of them had to have a laxative in it. I am sure of it. But aside from that, it was perfect. I am looking forward to MM.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Downed my 2nd dose. Tasted better this time, little bit of settling. Hope my workout is as good as yesterday.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Goodness! I love this stuff!!!!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  165 lbs.

how did this stuff work for you man?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I used a free sample of this that I got at the Arnold... and I have to agree with you... this stuff is awesome!! I have used no xplode, superpump 250, nano vapor, and I am currently using jack3d. None of these gave me the feeling that muscle marinade gave me. It is an almost hard to explain feeling that it gives you. During my chest work out, my focus was through the roof and I did not experince the lactic acid burn nearly as early as I usually do. However, the next couple hours, I felt very weird, in a good way I guess? It might have just been the stims acting on me (that was the first pre workout I took in about two years). This is probably the only pre workout supp thats worth it, because it actually did what its supposed to and not just make you jittery for 20 minutes. And if you guys are wondering how jack3d is, it's not as good as this.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  345 lbs.

The last pre workout I used was NO Explode when it was fresh out in the market, and I never thought that could be topped. This Muscle Marinade is amazing though! I felt like I could see into the future with this stuff! I've never worked out so hard or been so focused in the gym! People even noticed something different about how I was working out. I gotta say I've been recommending this to any and everyone at my gym and alot of people have actually switched from Jackd or NO Ex to MM and love it and say they will never go back to the others. Good stuff, wish it made me a lil more vascular though, but I'm currently a fatty so I don't think much would help that
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    ...its like HELL YES I'M TROPICAL B*TCH!!! ...
    LOL- brilliant

great review man... i agree with you on Muscle Mrinade... i've loved every dose while logging it too. after my log, i'm gonna get a jug of the grape flavor because i hear its good too. i like the Purus Punch flavor alot!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

aight I'm sold gunna go pick some up whenever I can. love the tropical b*tch thing to lol
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  345 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    LOL- brilliant

great review man... i agree with you on Muscle Mrinade... i've loved every dose while logging it too. after my log, i'm gonna get a jug of the grape flavor because i hear its good too. i like the Purus Punch flavor alot!
    I have the grape flavor and it tastes like grape juice! Too bad it smells straight up like cat food, but who the hell cares? It's an awesome product. I wanna try the Purus Punch.
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikePR View Post
    I have the grape flavor and it tastes like grape juice! Too bad it smells straight up like cat food, but who the hell cares? It's an awesome product. I wanna try the Purus Punch.
    Lol the purus punch doesn't smell much better although I can't place it as well as cat food.
  16. New Member

Does it feel much different than Amp?

guys, keep the FD&C garbage out of supplements, we don't need to stinkin' colors!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just as a note, a 3-day sale at NP right now. MM for only

$24.95

Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

i know what im gonna try when i run out of jack3d. Just curious does it make your skin itch like jack or is it just me that feels like my skin is crawling when im on it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Marinade
    By joutlaw29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 03:32 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:55 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:51 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:26 PM
  5. Just got Muscle Marinade
    By chuck66 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 02:52 PM