HGHup, RPM, DRIVE, Neovar (Not Sponsored)

  1. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    37807
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    HGHup, RPM, DRIVE, Neovar (Not Sponsored)


    Im currently on a Bulking Diet trying to get from 185 to 200lbs. I usually always take RPM and Drive Preworkout with creatine postworkout. Having such great results with HGHup the first time I cycled it I figured I'd log it this time around. I started the cycle mid last week but only made it to the gym once, got 3-4 feet of snow gym was closed. So im going to start it from this Monday.

    3 HGHup 90 mins preworkout, 3 Rpm and 3 Drive 60 mins preworkout. Neovar immediately after workout, protein 15 mins later. 2 HGHup Pre Bed.

    Monday: Chest and Biceps. Had a great workout broke my PR of 205 on the bench. Put up 225 for 2 and 235 for 1 and yes I touch my chest. Also had great pump during my bicep workout.

    • Sleep - Time and Quality - 7
    • Mental Alertness/Focus - 10 unbelievable
    • Energy - 9
    • Motivation - 10
    • Mood/Aggression - 7 its getting there
    • Stress - none
    • Joints - Shoulders Holding up
    • Endurance - 8
    • Strength - 10
    • Quality of Training - 10 smashed some PR's good day in my book
    • Pump and Vascularity - 8
    • Muscle Hardness/Density - 7
    • Body Composition and Look - 8 Felt leaner
    • Appetite - 7
    • Overall Sense of Feeling - 9

  2. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    17833
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great job breaking pr. Rpm always pushes me past my prs
  3. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    37807
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Tuesday: Back and Triceps. Had a good workout didn't go too heavy just wanted to have perfect form and get a nice pump in my triceps since there lacking in size and havent had good results going heavy. Back had a good workout also BB rows felt good.

    Sleep - Time and Quality - 7
    Mental Alertness/Focus - 10 RPM and Drive are the ****
    Energy - 9
    Motivation - 9
    Mood/Aggression - 8 still getting there
    Stress - none
    Joints - Doing good
    Endurance - 8
    Strength - 9
    Quality of Training - 9
    Pump and Vascularity - 7
    Muscle Hardness/Density - 8
    Body Composition and Look - 8 Still feeling lean
    Appetite - 7
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 9
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    37807
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Great job breaking pr. Rpm always pushes me past my prs
    Thanks man have you tried RPM and DRIVE there ridiculous when stacked together. Last time I ran this stack HGHup, RPM, Drive, Neovar. My bench went from 170 for 3 to 205 for 2.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 04ImprezaWRX View Post
    Im currently on a Bulking Diet trying to get from 185 to 200lbs. I usually always take RPM and Drive Preworkout with creatine postworkout. Having such great results with HGHup the first time I cycled it I figured I'd log it this time around. I started the cycle mid last week but only made it to the gym once, got 3-4 feet of snow gym was closed. So im going to start it from this Monday.

    3 HGHup 1 1/2 hours preworkout, 3 Rpm and 3 Drive hour preworkout. Neovar immediately after workout, protein 15 mins later.
    Watching.

    I would recommend having your preworkout dose of HGHup♂ with your doses of RPM and Drive - and this can be done anywhere from 60-90 min pre-training.

    I also recommend taking in at least 50g of carbohydrates with your protein 15-20 minutes after your post-training Neovar dose.

    Are you also dosing HGHup♂ pre-bed?


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    37807
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Watching.

    I would recommend having your preworkout dose of HGHup♂ with your doses of RPM and Drive - and this can be done anywhere from 60-90 min pre-training.

    I also recommend taking in at least 50g of carbohydrates with your protein 15-20 minutes after your post-training Neovar dose.

    Are you also dosing HGHup♂ pre-bed?


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Dosing them all at the same time gives me a wierd feeling in my stomach kind of like I have to burp. So I tried taking HGHup around 15-30 mins before RPM and DRIVE and it worked great. I take 2 HGHup pre bed I will edit the top information a little bit this week got alot of papers and midterms to write. And I usually have a banana and two scoops of protein post workout, I was always told dont eat for an hour or 2. Would you reccomend any certain foods post workout for carbs or it doesnt really matter? Thanks
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 04ImprezaWRX View Post
    Dosing them all at the same time gives me a wierd feeling in my stomach kind of like I have to burp. So I tried taking HGHup around 15-30 mins before RPM and DRIVE and it worked great. I take 2 HGHup pre bed I will edit the top information a little bit this week got alot of papers and midterms to write. And I usually have a banana and two scoops of protein post workout, I was always told dont eat for an hour or 2. Would you reccomend any certain foods post workout for carbs or it doesnt really matter? Thanks
    Ok, well then take 2 caps of HGHup♂ pre-training and 3 caps pre-bed.

    You should be eating within an HOUR of finishing training in order to effectively replenish your muscle glycogen stores. leaving it any later and you're just becoming more and more catabolic and decreasing your recovery time. As far as carbohydrates, simple sugars are best post-training, as they get used faster, but you can use a mix of complex and simple carbohydrates. I recommend having your dose of NeoVar immediately after training, then having your banana/s and protein shake 15-20 minutes afterwards, and then eating an ACTUAL meal as soon as you can after that, within that first hour of finishing training.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    37807
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Ok, well then take 2 caps of HGHup♂ pre-training and 3 caps pre-bed.

    You should be eating within an HOUR of finishing training in order to effectively replenish your muscle glycogen stores. leaving it any later and you're just becoming more and more catabolic and decreasing your recovery time. As far as carbohydrates, simple sugars are best post-training, as they get used faster, but you can use a mix of complex and simple carbohydrates. I recommend having your dose of NeoVar immediately after training, then having your banana/s and protein shake 15-20 minutes afterwards, and then eating an ACTUAL meal as soon as you can after that, within that first hour of finishing training.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks will do.
  9. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    37807
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Thursday: Shoulders and Shrugs. Shoulders are usually my best workout. Strength wasn't there. Had only a couples hour sleep doing a paper all night. Felt good, energy was good, just no strength. Had a great pump doing shrugs though.

    Sleep - Time and Quality - 6 not enought time, but good quality
    Mental Alertness/Focus - 10
    Energy - 9
    Motivation - 10
    Mood/Aggression - 7
    Stress - 9 Page paper due wednesday
    Joints - Doing good
    Endurance - 8
    Strength - 8
    Quality of Training - 8
    Pump and Vascularity - 9
    Muscle Hardness/Density - 8
    Body Composition and Look - 8 feeling good
    Appetite - 8 eating is getting back up there
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 9
  10. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    37807
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Friday: Legs and Abs

    • Sleep - Time and Quality - 8
    • Mental Alertness/Focus - 10
    • Energy - 9
    • Motivation - 9
    • Mood/Aggression -8
    • Stress - none
    • Joints - fine
    • Endurance - 10
    • Strength - 9
    • Quality of Training - 9
    • Pump and Vascularity - 9
    • Muscle Hardness/Density - 8
    • Body Composition and Look - 8 abs are showing better than ever
    • Appetite - 9
    • Overall Sense of Feeling - 9
  11. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    37807
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Monday: Chest and Biceps. Ok I'm down right blown away!!! I focused mainly on incline presses instead of the usual flat first. I usually do a warm up set of incline barbell, 135 for 10-12 then go to 175 for 6-8 and finally 185 for 2-3. I ended up doing 185 for 5-6, 205 for 2 NEW PR, took the 35s of both sides and through 45's on lowered it down touched the chest and blasted it up for one. 225 New incline PR. I cant believe my strenght gains. I'm also feeling alot more leaner even though im bulking up. Biceps are feeling good starting to finally grow again. I wish i could run another month of HGHUP to go with my 4 bottles of rpm and 4 bottles of drive i just bought lol. I have finally realized why I been sticking with Applied Nutriceuticals products for the past 5 months, you actually get results!!!!

    Sleep - Time and Quality - 7
    Mental Alertness/Focus - 10 never lets me down
    Energy - 10
    Motivation - 10 all I want to do is lift
    Mood/Aggression - 8 comes and goes
    Stress - none
    Joints - feeling good
    Endurance - 10
    Strength - 10
    Quality of Training - 10 its always good when you set PR's
    Pump and Vascularity - 8
    Muscle Hardness/Density - 9
    Body Composition and Look - 9
    Appetite - 8
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 9
  12. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 04ImprezaWRX View Post
    Monday: Chest and Biceps. Ok I'm down right blown away!!! I focused mainly on incline presses instead of the usual flat first. I usually do a warm up set of incline barbell, 135 for 10-12 then go to 175 for 6-8 and finally 185 for 2-3. I ended up doing 185 for 5-6, 205 for 2 NEW PR, took the 35s of both sides and through 45's on lowered it down touched the chest and blasted it up for one. 225 New incline PR. I cant believe my strenght gains. I'm also feeling alot more leaner even though im bulking up. Biceps are feeling good starting to finally grow again. I wish i could run another month of HGHUP to go with my 4 bottles of rpm and 4 bottles of drive i just bought lol. I have finally realized why I been sticking with Applied Nutriceuticals products for the past 5 months, you actually get results!!!!

    Sleep - Time and Quality - 7
    Mental Alertness/Focus - 10 never lets me down
    Energy - 10
    Motivation - 10 all I want to do is lift
    Mood/Aggression - 8 comes and goes
    Stress - none
    Joints - feeling good
    Endurance - 10
    Strength - 10
    Quality of Training - 10 its always good when you set PR's
    Pump and Vascularity - 8
    Muscle Hardness/Density - 9
    Body Composition and Look - 9
    Appetite - 8
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 9
    Everything sounds like it is going superbly well! Stokage on the PRs! Great stuff, bud. Keep going hard and giving it all you've got!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    37807
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Wednesday: Back And Tris. Workout was great strength was their and endurance was unbelievable. Got a couple more reps on every set.

    Sleep - Time and Quality - 8
    Mental Alertness/Focus - 10
    Energy - 10
    Motivation - 8
    Mood/Aggression -8
    Stress - none
    Joints - good
    Endurance - 10
    Strength - 9
    Quality of Training - 9
    Pump and Vascularity - 8
    Muscle Hardness/Density - 8
    Body Composition and Look - 9
    Appetite - 8
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 9


    Thursday: Shoulders, Abs, Traps Shoulder barbell press and standing press wasnt as strong as usual. Traps felt good and are still sore. Went all day doing sit ups on the decline catching a 12 pound. Aggression was up.

    Sleep - Time and Quality - 10 Vivid dreams are starting like the last time i ran HGHup
    Mental Alertness/Focus - 10
    Energy - 9
    Motivation - 9
    Mood/Aggression -10
    Stress - none
    Joints - fine
    Endurance - 10
    Strength - 7
    Quality of Training - 9
    Pump and Vascularity - 8
    Muscle Hardness/Density - 8
    Body Composition and Look - 10 Seeing alot of definition
    Appetite - 9
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 10

    Friday: Legs and Calves Had a real good workout focused more on form and got a real good pump in my legs.

    Sleep - Time and Quality - 10 dreams usually mean good sleep for me
    Mental Alertness/Focus - 10
    Energy - 10
    Motivation - 10
    Mood/Aggression -7
    Stress - none
    Joints - fine
    Endurance - 8
    Strength - 8
    Quality of Training - 9
    Pump and Vascularity - 9
    Muscle Hardness/Density - 8
    Body Composition and Look - 10 looking the best i ever have
    Appetite - 7
    Overall Sense of Feeling - 8
  14. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Any more updates? Have you finished the stack? Continuing? Results so far?

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Novadex xt+ HGHup + Neovar
    By brandon615 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 04:19 PM
  2. BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:50 PM
  3. Sponsored NEOVAR log + DRIVE.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 09:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in