PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN


    got this in mail this morning and took 1ml. 1st impression-i am impressed with the bottle top and syringe-very cool.
    taste-i was expecting worse, wasn't really that bad. i have used bulk formestane orally before and believe me this is much better.
    effect-really haven't noticed much, going to stay at 1ml 3xday for a couple of days before upping dose.
    i will post again later in evening after 3rd dose.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. Subbed!
    •   
       


  3. In on this...

    Out of curiousity, what is your situation, are you currently on/coming off a cycle, taking any other supplements?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    In on this...

    Out of curiousity, what is your situation, are you currently on/coming off a cycle, taking any other supplements?
    damn, knew i was forgetting something.
    i am 51 and currently on 200mg test cyp weekly, the formestane will be used to keep estrogen down as well as dht. also i have retained quite a bit of water weight and formestane has a drying out effect. libido is high but i also expect a boost from the form. hopefully there will be an increase in strength and aggression.
    thanks for the reminder-heretostudy.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  5. just took 3rd dose, nothing to report so far. i figure it will take a couple of days to build up in system so this is expected. i ate a tsp of peanut butter and took 2 fish oil after dosing. going to dose after work in the morning and then hit the gym.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Good luck, Tom. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Good luck, Tom. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

    -John
    believe me john, i am eager for results. this is part i hate-the waiting for a supp to kick in. i will give it a few more days at lower dose before considering upping it. hopefully i will get some kind of effect before going higher.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. yessir....subbed...lookin forward on your results and feedback bigT...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    yessir....subbed...lookin forward on your results and feedback bigT...
    thanks bulldogz, i appreciate your support.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Did transdermal formestane hit your system quicker?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Did transdermal formestane hit your system quicker?
    i get an almost immediate response from td, if dose is high enough i get a 'rush' from it. i love td form and will continue to use, i am excited about pp's formestane lv to be able to have a viable option. td's are not always convenient.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. took 1ml after work then went to gym. had a decent workout-did around 30 minutes of circuit training and then 30 minutes on treadmill. can't see any difference as of yet, not going to get carried away so am going to stay at 1ml 3xday for another day before upping dose.
    btw-taste is growing on me, it's actually not too bad.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. BIG MAN IM IN!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! LETS SEE SOME BIG THANGS MAN!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    BIG MAN IM IN!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! LETS SEE SOME BIG THANGS MAN!!!
    always good to see you, my friend! really hope the formestane lv works out-we will see.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took 1ml after work then went to gym. had a decent workout-did around 30 minutes of circuit training and then 30 minutes on treadmill. can't see any difference as of yet, not going to get carried away so am going to stay at 1ml 3xday for another day before upping dose.
    btw-taste is growing on me, it's actually not too bad.
    its weird how that happens, I've had some stuff that I thought I was going to puke the first time and after a while I don't even notice it at all

  16. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    its weird how that happens, I've had some stuff that I thought I was going to puke the first time and after a while I don't even notice it at all
    right, i just took my dose of it and the more i take it the better it gets, lol. now if the effects would start to kick in i would have it made.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. good luck bigt im in i hope it starts to kickin for you.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  18. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    good luck bigt im in i hope it starts to kickin for you.
    me too bro, me too! today will be last day of dosing at 1ml 3xday. going to bump to 1ml am and afternoon and 2ml in the pm. really haven't noticed anything yet, but maybe at my body weight-216 i need to dose higher to get effects. this is just starting 3rd day so it's still very early in.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    me too bro, me too! today will be last day of dosing at 1ml 3xday. going to bump to 1ml am and afternoon and 2ml in the pm. really haven't noticed anything yet, but maybe at my body weight-216 i need to dose higher to get effects. this is just starting 3rd day so it's still very early in.
    PICTURES!!! CHA CHA CHAAA. . .PICTURES. . . CHA CHA CHAAA. . .PICTURES. . . BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!! haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    PICTURES!!! CHA CHA CHAAA. . .PICTURES. . . CHA CHA CHAAA. . .PICTURES. . . BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!! haha
    i tried to post pics of christy canyon but don't know how,
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  21. Talking


    baaaa oooo. . . okay here we go upload table. . the lil paper clip. . than once you uplaod the picture. . .go back to teh paper clip tab and click the file and wala BIG BOOTY HOES JUMP WID IT!!! Name:  big_booty_screen_saver_26077.jpg
Views: 3570
Size:  54.5 KB
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    baaaa oooo. . . okay here we go upload table. . the lil paper clip. . than once you uplaod the picture. . .go back to teh paper clip tab and click the file and wala BIG BOOTY HOES JUMP WID IT!!! Name:  big_booty_screen_saver_26077.jpg
Views: 3570
Size:  54.5 KB
    damn, looks like my wife will be wearing the blond wig tonight.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Subbed for a BigT thread. Kill it man!

  24. subbed
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Subbed for a BigT thread. Kill it man!
    thanks silver.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    subbed
    welcome gmg!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Sub'dddd, can't miss a bigt log! Lol.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Sub'dddd, can't miss a bigt log! Lol.
    welcome, my friend!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 05:29 PM
  2. Homebrew E-Form (Formestane)
    By Big Masa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 01:38 AM
  3. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:15 PM
  4. bigt adds formestane to epi.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Log in
Log in