OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 10

OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences

Page 10 of 13 First ... 589101112 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great lifting fin!!! like the new breakdown as well... good to give them muscles something new to think about!!
    I needed to do some changing so I could work on some problem areas. I am also trying to improve my grip so I threw in some exercises for that. You wouldn't think SLDLs would do that but they pre-exhaust my forearms for everything later and it really has them burning later on.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Monday Night Workout - HST B

Alright, back on track again... finally! Ah I thought today's workout was going to be a bear but I had an ace in my sleeve so it went mighty well.

PWO Supps:
    1 scoop AS-GT
    3 scoops Anadraulic Pump
    2 Natadrol w/ pwo protein & EVCO

Workout:
    Leg Extensions - 175x10, 230x10, 230x10
    Seated Calf Raises - 90x10, 115x10, 125x10
    DB Bench Press - 65x10, 95x10, 95x10 Feeling pretty strong here and thinking that some big numbers are in the near future!
    Dips - 10xBW+20, 10xBW+20, 10xBW+20
    Push Press - 65x10, 95x10, 95x10 This will never cease to amaze me how hard it is... love it!
    Seated Rows - 80x10, 140x10, 140x10
    One are preacher curls - 25x10, 35x10, 35x10

Great workout today! Can't complain with the progress and I have to say the Natadrol really is kicking in full steam!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

good to hear about the Nata my friend!!
    Working on living
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

GPLC at Nutraplanet

If you want some GPLC at the NP quality and price, get in here and share your support!
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just caught up..looks like things are going well man..keep killn it! I wanna see big gains!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Just caught up..looks like things are going well man..keep killn it! I wanna see big gains!
    I am already setting rep PRs but that is not so much an issue. If I can maintain all the muscle I have with Natadrol and still drop some fat, then I will call it a resounding success. Today will be the acid test for it though, going to start to add in some drop sets at the end of the HST work sets, get me primed for Kleen's Warrior Workout.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Met or IC, I just picked up some Postal... that evil other site has it for BOGO free, couldn't pass that up. Best dosing scheme for someone that is cutting like I am? I have too much time from when I finish working out to when I eat and I know it is hurting me. Also, I think that the few carbs in it aren't going to hurt after when I already have the insulin release taking place. I am thinking 1-2 scoops at the most right after I finish, thoughts?
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah throw back 1 or 2 scoops IMMEDIATELY post w/o. Then an hour later have a meal.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

yeah throw back 1 or 2 scoops IMMEDIATELY post w/o. Then an hour later have a meal.
    My gym bag is going to be ridiculous once I add the Postal... oh yeah did I tell you I have the Superhero Stack in play now. Check out the new line up, sexiness incarnate:

Pwo:
    1 T-911
    2 Natadrol (with protein/mcts 90 mins pre)
    1 scoop AS-GT (45 mins prior)
    3 scoops Anadraulic Pump (immediately pre-workout, kicks in as I hit the weights)
    1-2 scoops of Postal (immediately after I finish)

That to me looks pretty darn sick and I may have broke down and picked up some more Ghenerate; can't live without my quality sleep. So I pretty much have the sickest LG stack I can put together going right now and I am also taking in EA+BCAA at least once a day, typically around 10 AM. Man, I have a serious LG problem and the only way to deal is take it ALL!!!!!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

haha pretty sick bro!!!!
    Working on living
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

haha pretty sick bro!!!!
    That is probably not even enough to get you out of bed in the morning AG but it has me tearing it up! The nice thing with this combo is I can get some sleep at night no problem. Would be great if I could go to 2 scoops of AS-GT but that is reserved for Friday workouts sadly when sleep is not an issue. Will report back how the Postal works for me, should have it in a few days. AP is only on its second day so it will take another few doses to kick in full steam but I remember after about 2 weeks the pumps get flat out retarded.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

I think that BOGO offer is for the old Postal... Met???
    Working on living
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

yes bogo was for the old Postal...hope you knew that finny and man you are a friggn LG warrior!!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

yes bogo was for the old Postal...hope you knew that finny and man you are a friggn LG warrior!!
    Hey man, I will deal. I still liked the profile I read about it so I figured why the heck not. Hmmm... what all is different?
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Hey man, I will deal. I still liked the profile I read about it so I figured why the heck not. Hmmm... what all is different?
    Diff creatine blend, no yohimbine, added Ashwaganda, and a new taste which is phenomenal.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Diff creatine blend, no yohimbine, added Ashwaganda, and a new taste which is phenomenal.
    We shall see if I like it or not, for the price I can't pass it up. Yohimbine does not bother me, not super excited about the creatine in the original but not a big deal. As long as it is drinkable and better than AS original formula, I will not mind.
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

We shall see if I like it or not, for the price I can't pass it up. Yohimbine does not bother me, not super excited about the creatine in the original but not a big deal. As long as it is drinkable and better than AS original formula, I will not mind.
    Def interested in your thoughts. Maybe we can work something out. You seem to be supporting the company big time anyway lol.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Def interested in your thoughts. Maybe we can work something out. You seem to be supporting the company big time anyway lol.
    LG is on a short list of companies that I have come to implicitly trust and I know you know who the other main one is (look in my log title!). I choose to support you guys because you offer the best customer service, products that do what they say (so hard to come by these days its not even funny), and you all take care of those that support you (mainly with product information etc...). As for Postal, it fills a void I have in my current routine being that my gym is 25 minutes from home and that long without any nutrition is hurting me. Every other product I looked into was all sugar and that is not going to go over well with my carb sensitivity; hopefully the bitter melon extract will stave off any fat gain from the few carbs that are in it.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

LG is on a short list of companies that I have come to implicitly trust and I know you know who the other main one is (look in my log title!). I choose to support you guys because you offer the best customer service, products that do what they say (so hard to come by these days its not even funny), and you all take care of those that support you (mainly with product information etc...). As for Postal, it fills a void I have in my current routine being that my gym is 25 minutes from home and that long without any nutrition is hurting me. Every other product I looked into was all sugar and that is not going to go over well with my carb sensitivity; hopefully the bitter melon extract will stave off any fat gain from the few carbs that are in it.
    I wouldn't be too worried about it.You need some carbs post workout. are you currently taking any post workout?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

totally with you on this one my friend. I have a short list too... actually just 3 companies that I totally trust
    Working on living
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

totally with you on this one my friend. I have a short list too... actually just 3 companies that I totally trust
    Yep same here and I think ours are the same: LG, USP and AI. Since I joined AM they have all gone out of their way to be helpful first off, make great products, and all of their reps/athletes keep excellent logs that show the true power of what they offer. The best part is that LG is finally 100% at NP so I can get what I want for a great price without having to go to other evil competitors... unless absolutely necessary.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Wednesday Night Destruction - HST A

Man today was ridiculous, all that needs to be said. I went in ready to kill s**t, and that is what happened. The addition of drop sets to some exercises was freaking brutal but I can't have Kleen/TG/AG having all the fun with those. I mean, I am on dat der Natadrol, let's push some limits!!!!

PWO Supps:
    2 Natadrol (7&8 for the day!)
    1 scoops AS-GT
    3 scoops AP
    Forgot my T-911!!!!!!! Work had me busy and my brain was not on point. Have one in my mouth as I type, figure since I am about to get laid a little pre-sex dose won't hurt.

Workout:
    Leg Press: 320x10, 520x10, 520x10->360x10 OUCH!
    SLDL: 95x10, 155x10, 155x10->135x10 Uber OUCH!
    DB Incline Press: 75x10, 90x10, 90x10->65x6 Yeah, that was not even funny hard!
    Skull Crushers: 55x10, 85x10, 85x10
    Lat Pulldown: 180x10, 220x10, 220x10 Grip was shot here after the SLDLs so no drop, I had to strap up to do this as it is.
    Overhead Press: 95x10, 145x9 too much weight but I fought with fury to get 9 clean reps, 135x10 I need to stick with this weight, shoulders are doing double duty with push press and not recovering as fast as before.
    Preacher Curls: 70x10, 95x10, 95x10->70x10->45x8ish I think... was in a pure blinding rage fighting by this point to stay alive. Man my bis were off the chain pumped, had a sewer pipe flowing down my bicep courtesy of drop sets and AP!

I have to say that this is my hardest workout of the two I do and today with the drops it became a battle only ThunderGod would ask for, LOL! Really happy with how it turned out though I wanted to get all my reps on overhead press. Still new to me so some support muscles need to catch up to my boulders, I mean shoulders. Swimming tomorrow night and for those who missed it, I swam last night as well. Can't pass up 18-21 year old coeds in bikinis staring as the old guy beats up on the swim team in the pool...
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

haha!! Thundergod would be proud!!! Great numbers and right you are on the companies you listed
    Working on living
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excellent stuff and I agree whole heartedly that is the "Holy Trinity" of supplement companies for sure.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Ok guys, I know I have been AWOL... life gets in the way sometimes. Anyways, back on track and ready to do some weight slamming today. I still need to put up Fridays session, it went alright but was nothing stellar. Today should be better without a doubt!!!! I am ready to get to the destruction this log and this guy is craving!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Get it!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Belated workout updates: 4/30 and 5/3

Friday workout:
    2 scoops AS-GT
    1 T-911
    5 scoops AP

Leg Extensions - 175x10, 230x10, 230x10
    Seated Calf Raises - 90, 140x10, 140x10-->115x10
    DB Bench Press - 65x10, 95x10, 95x7-->65x6 Didn't have a good spotter, killed me on set 2 and it put me in a right fowl mood for the rest of the workout.
    Dips - BWx12 x 3 sets
    Push Press - 65x10, 95x10, 95x10--65x10
    Seated Rows - 80x10, 140x10, 140x10-->100x8
    Incline DB Curls - 25x10, 35x10, 35x10

This was not my best workout for a lot of reasons, midday Friday workouts don't sit well with me because my meal timing is always off. It is almost easier to stay later at work and just go at the normal time but it is next to impossible for me to do that!

Monday workout:
    1 scoop AS-GT
    1 T-911
    3 Natadrol (2 hours before with Protein)
    3 scoops AP

Leg Press - 270x10, 520x10, 520x10-->360x10
    SLDL - 95x10, 155x10, 155x10-->135x10
    DB Incline Press - 60x10, 90x10, 90x10-->60x10 Burn baby burn!!!! These were great!
    Lat Pull Down - 180x10, 230x10, 230x10-->180x7 Man these were tough!
    Skull crushers - 55x10, 85x10, 85x10
    Overhead Press - 95x10, 140x10, 140x10-->95x10 Shoulders were rocked after these, really making good progress here with being able to control the weight and have perfect form.
    Preacher curls - 55x10, 95x6->75x6-->55x10 Man this burn was excrutiating!!!! Before the strip set I popped an Anabolic Pump... did abs and followed that with 2 scoops of LG Postal, good stuff. I definitely kept my pump for longer and felt like I was not as depleted/exhausted later that night. Looking forward to seeing what Postal will do for me, even if it is the older formula.

On to some swimming tonight! Gorgeous blue sky today which means a whole lot of this going to be there:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

great numbers Fin. You are getting better all over. And I hate you with your nice blue skies and summer type weather... it snowed AGAIN here today.
    Working on living
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

great numbers Fin. You are getting better all over. And I hate you with your nice blue skies and summer type weather... it snowed AGAIN here today.
    Don't think I am kidding with the eye candy either, the problem for me is most of it is in the gray area of legal... are they really 18???? Fun to look at but I stay clear for fear of life behind the steel bars; and my gf would castrate me with a dull spoon!
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

that girl is nom nom nom
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

More libido check/FAP material

32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

....wait for it...waiiiiiit fooooor it....

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

killing me Met!!!! LOL
    Working on living
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

What is this crap, video removed!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I've seen that VS model look really hot, but she just looks wayyyy too young in that photo.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

She looks like 15 to life for me!! Here is something a little more ripened..

Attachment 33089
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Tuesday night - Swimming for cardio and eye candy!

Ahh got to love the TX sun and young, stupid hot coeds in bikinis right next to you. I had the chance to swim with a HS kid who consequently was very good so that was a nice challenge. I got in about 2000 meters, correct, the outdoor pool is meters. This was nice to find out, I thought I was swimming slow as all get out now I am happy to note I am moving much faster than I thought!

I have noticed the AS-GT and Natadrol are really helping with the cardio. I can push myself harder for a lot longer. That being said, I am 90% sure I have enough Natadrol to go to 9 a day! Oh man I am amped for this! Going to start this on Sunday or Monday if I have enough; need to confirm tonight. Even if I don't, I want to try this as long as I have enough to get me to my last workout on HST of 5s.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

man I can't wait to start my stack!!!!
    Working on living
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

SFW and GFH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences