TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[/IMG]

Intro:

First thank you LG Sciences for this awesome opportunity to log Y free PSARM (Yohimbine free version) with Natadrol this should make an amazing
stack. Ive heard so many great things about the original psarm i always wanted to try it but being so intolerant to Yohimbe i never took the plunge leaving me jealous off all the Y people reporting great gains off this.:D But no longer do i have to sit at the sidelines thanks to Y FREE PSARM.:hitit:

Background info:
I am a college track and field athlete i compete in the sprints and jumps. But i also love bodybuilding as always strive for a well rounded muscular physique. And i have much respect for all my brothers in the iron game be it powerlifting,Olifting,bodybuilding or just recreation.

Stats:
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 193lbs
Bodyfat%: 10% gestimate

Goals:
As an athlete are always to get stronger and faster weight gain is not that important to me but 4 or 5lbs of lean mass would be welcome. I workout around 5xs a week at various intinsity levels and some of my workouts will be on the track but i will be paying most attention to the weight room.

Dosing:
Natadrol 3,3
Psarm 2,2
unless one of the lg reps would rather another layout.

Other Supps:
Multivitamin MVP
elastimine
Fish Oil
BC+EAA post workout
protein shake
and maybe anadrualic state & ghenerate if its ok with the Lg reps.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pictures and final review.

Natadrol/Psarm final review.

weight Gain 190lbs-194lbs
strength gain bench press 3rm 235lbs-245lb
chin ups 3rm 105lbs-115lbs about a ten pound increase on all major lifts. and a 3or4 rep increase in my smaller lifts. the strength gains were great with these two. i was skeptical at first but i could easily see how they could be comparable to a mild prohormone like bold,hdrol or 1-ad.
Recoverythis was were it shined for me recovery and drive to hit the weights every day with unbridled intensity nearly every day. my joints felt like steel cables and i was almost never sore.
Libido this kicked in for me around the begining of week 2 and got very strong and then slowly tapered off.
Alpha Male felt a buzz of energy and confidence from day 3 and on. amazing aggression in the gym but easily controlled outside of the gym. main thing i noticed was just heightened confidence.
Sides none to speak of only thing i can think of is more frequent urinating.
Vascularity im normally pretty vascular but i definitely noticed an increase in this aswell mainly in my upper thighs and shoulders very cool.

Strength - 7
Agression -8
confidence 8
Low Sides - 10
Vascularity - 6
Libido - 7
Leaning effect n/a

overall i would give this product a 9 out of 10 only because i didnt run it long enough to gauge its true potential. but i believe it meets its labels claims and then some. i would definitely recommend this to any one who wants strength lean mass and virtually no sides aswell as natural competitors. i will be purchasing again for shure both the psarm and the natadrol i think they work very synergistic with each other.

sorry for the long wait guys and thank you all for your patience.

Before
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
After
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
im sorry about the picture quality its pretty bad. if i get a chance i will try and retake them and post those instead.

the good news is ive got my new stack lined up:D want a peak.
[/IMG]

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. We are going to have some fun.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd too!

Even the cat is looking confident!

Is the cat going for gains too?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sub'd too!

Even the cat is looking confident!

Is the cat going for gains too?
lol yep

Junk Yard Guy " We don't have no dogs."
Charlie "What? I"m sorry, is this not a junk yard?"
Junk Yard Guy " We got a cat 'round here somewhere..."
Frank " Cat! We don't want a cat!"
Junk Yard Guy " Wait a minute..wait a minute. Believe me, that is a tough cat. It was born in a puddle of gasoline on a piece of rusty scrap metal. I've seen that cat go through barbed wire into a vat of hot tar. That cat, eh heh, is indestructible."
Frank and Charlie "We don't want a cat. We want a dog."
Dennis "Now wait a second, I wouldn't mind takin' a look at that cat.."
Charlie "Come one dude, what are we gonna do with a cat?"
Frank "Is that a cop car?"
Dennis "OH my god. You guys, if we park that in front of Patty's, no more bums. No problems, period.
Frank " Is that..is that old cop car for sale?"
Junk Yard Guy " EVERYTHING is for sale!!"
Frank " We'll take it."
Dennis " And throw in that cat."
:D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA cute black cat bro, in to see what Natadrol does for you!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a nutty idea for later maybe so I will def sub to see how this treats u.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a nutty idea for later maybe so I will def sub to see how this treats u.
thanks bro always down for nutty ideas lol. hows that turanabol LV and furag treatin ya.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is this starting on Moday? and have you started dosing yet?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro always down for nutty ideas lol. hows that turanabol LV and furag treatin ya.
Well I have 2 bottles of the original PSARM and I have a way of getting Natadrol and Formedrol for some fun even though I have plenty of hormonal stuff to run. I might just leave PSARM for in between 2 cycles.

Well today is day 1. I could tell I was on bc I felt a spike in bp when I was squatting and felt light headed so I decided that was enough for today till I get adjusted.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So is this starting on Moday? and have you started dosing yet?
started this morning just waited till i got back from the gym to update.

here we go DAY1

first dose this morning with breakfast 2psarm and 3natadrol.
felt no stomach discomfort this is a good sign:)

went to train around 12:00pm training went great to be honest i am shocked how strong and energetic i felt this was no plecebo. LG does this really kick in that fast?

sprints 1x400m,2x200m,3x100m.
depth jumps 5x5
hip thrusts 2x15 295lbs this was very noticeable to my because normally my ass would be on fire:D LOL but it felt easy.
squats 3x5 335lbs this also felt easy i wanted to raise the weight on these but wanted to take it slow since i am just getting back into squats and hip thrusts.
split squats 3x10 135lbs started to get pretty tired but usually i would have been tired before i even finished my squats especially on my sprint days.
calf raises 3x20 345lbs.

notes everytthing felt awesome and so far no stomach discomfort i will dose again later today 3caps natadrol and 2caps psarm.

if any one wants to no anything else please dont hesitate to ask.
i want this log to be fun so if any one wants to throw in some pics of hot girls or funny pics feel free.:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My feeling on lacebo or not is this, if you train harder/better, who cares? :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Silver reported the same...man, i love placebo:D.., i like how you guys are feeling on the first doses, that says alot about the products!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in as well. Huge Natadrol fan, and I like the cat. Looks just like the cat I got my daughter in July. Never met a cat that wanted to sit on your lap and acted like velcro :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
rofl awesome cat pic bro..im subbed on this. GL my friend :thumbsup:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My feeling on lacebo or not is this, if you train harder/better, who cares? :)
Silver reported the same...man, i love placebo:D.., i like how you guys are feeling on the first doses, that says alot about the products!
placebo=awesomeness:D but foreal im impressed so far. im gonna hit the gym later today and report back.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am in as well. Huge Natadrol fan, and I like the cat. Looks just like the cat I got my daughter in July. Never met a cat that wanted to sit on your lap and acted like velcro :)
rofl awesome cat pic bro..im subbed on this. GL my friend :thumbsup:
oh snap :bling: AE14 and metro in the building:D thanks guys i appreciate the support.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry guys i forgot to report back yesterday after my training. so i will post up yesterdays workout today. :)

DAY2

hit the upperbody

plyo pushups 5x5
pushpress 3x10 175lbs
dead stop shoulder press 5x5 135lbs
pullups 3x8 +45lbs
DB bent rows 3x10 85lbs
dips 3x10 + 35lbs

notes: today i know its kickin in either the natadrol or the psarm or both but somthing is workin. ive noticed my endurance go up quite a bit in the form of extra reps and moving weights that would normaly be pretty heavy for me much easier. ive also noticed ive been peeing alot more lol i dont know if this is common or not but its cool either way.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Everyone seems to pee WAY more than usual at the begining on Natadrol. Especially when dosing higher.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry guys i forgot to report back yesterday after my training. so i will post up yesterdays workout today. :)

DAY2

hit the upperbody

plyo pushups 5x5
pushpress 3x10 175lbs
dead stop shoulder press 5x5 135lbs
pullups 3x8 +45lbs
DB bent rows 3x10 85lbs
dips 3x10 + 35lbs

notes: today i know its kickin in either the natadrol or the psarm or both but somthing is workin. ive noticed my endurance go up quite a bit in the form of extra reps and moving weights that would normaly be pretty heavy for me much easier. ive also noticed ive been peeing alot more lol i dont know if this is common or not but its cool either way.
Let it kick in ! hahaha...im thinking of my next stack right now:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok todays workout.

various plyometrics and sprint drills.
barbell hip thrusts 3x15 295lbs
jump squats 3x6 135lbs
squats 3x5 335lbs
bulgarian split squat 3x10 135lbs
standing calf raises 3x20 345lbs

i was a little run down today didnt get much sleep last night but the workout still felt pretty good. had some good aggression in the gym and another thing ive been noticing is my joints have been felling great :) this is a big plus for me especially being a track athlete. i will try to get a better nights sleep tonight and hopefully hit it hard again tomorrow.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
digging your unconventional training brodie...and yes, peeing like a madman is a sign the nata is rockn :thumbsup:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
digging your unconventional training brodie...and yes, peeing like a madman is a sign the nata is rockn :thumbsup:
haha thanks brotha man yeah ive swithched gears lately im kinda in season right now so sprint work has taken top priority. i usually just run with 5x5 but im trying somthing new:D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
another solid workout today

push press 6x5 135lbs,145lbs,155lbs.
bench press 6x5 185lbs,195lbs,205lbs
db rows 3x10 85lb dbs
face pulls 3x15 110lbs
upright rows 3x10 105lbs

nothing really new to report i am getting some pretty solid pumps in the gym and my joints feel great. ive noticed some slight energy not like a stim but just refreshed and clear headed i also am seeing some definite improvements in the strength department. i will report back again tomorrow. untill then some eye candy.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry guys about the lack of updates lately. the day jobs been keeping me busy and tired i was crawling around an attic puttin in insulation and then i moved desks all day fun times:(

but on a pleasant note i still have been recovering great DOMS seem to be a thing of the past. i will keep everyone more up tp date i will hit the weights saturday.

rating so far.

strength 4
recovery 6
joints 7
endurance 6

the endurance and recovery ive really noticed and its a good thing to i need all the recovery and endurance i can get. especially with all the sprints ive been doing lately all while trying to keep strength up. im really hoping the strength gains start to kick in soon:D

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
What are you training for BTW? Athletics? Football? Heavy leg work.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
todays workouts

workout A

atg squat 5x5
snatch grip deadlift 3x12
bulg split squat 3x10
leg raises 3x20

felt great. no sprints today just weights and everthing is starting to feel easy.endurance is still real strong and recovery is amazing im actually having to hold back alittle to keep from overtraining im very impressed so far with both natadrol and psarm.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, I'm about to run the same stack, in about a week when my products arive, so keeping a close eye on these logs.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice man, I'm about to run the same stack, in about a week when my products arive, so keeping a close eye on these logs.
awesome Craig please keep me posted when you run yours.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great man!.., I'm loving the fact that these two products are stacking up nicely together:D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the status bro? What day are you on?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's the status bro? What day are you on?
right now im on day9 and going strong it seem to be geting stronger day by day. ive kinda been noticing a slight libido boost these last couple days which is nice:hitit:. but the agression and endurance i felt right off the bat and it seems to get better and better. honestly when i heard people comparing it to 1ad i thought Bull but now im a believer. ive always liked lg products so i figured it would be good but not this good. i just got out of work but i will hit the gym later on today and make a full report back to you guys:D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking great man!.., I'm loving the fact that these two products are stacking up nicely together:D
yes they seem to compliment each other nicely. they go together like two titties right:D

oops wrong picture :trout:
ahh thats better.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right now im on day9 and going strong it seem to be geting stronger day by day. ive kinda been noticing a slight libido boost these last couple days which is nice:hitit:. but the agression and endurance i felt right off the bat and it seems to get better and better. honestly when i heard people comparing it to 1ad i thought Bull but now im a believer. ive always liked lg products so i figured it would be good but not this good. i just got out of work but i will hit the gym later on today and make a full report back to you guys:D
Nice!..ND hit me nice, I was overly shocked on how well a natty product like itself would do..Add in the pSarm, i can only imagine..I know when I ran the old pSarm i ran two bottles at 6 caps a day..and it treated me very nice..I think for the almost 6 weeks I ran It I had almost a 7 lb gain..:D

yes they seem to compliment each other nicely. they go together like two titties right:D

oops wrong picture :trout:
ahh thats better.
:lol:..at first I was like WTF!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

seated shoulder press: 3x7 175lbs PR!! for this many reps past best was for 5reps.
weighted dips: 3x11 95lbs PR!!! again i beat my past best by 3reps previous best 8reps.
weighted pullups: 4x8 65lbs
skull crushers: 3x12 115lbs
upright rows : 3x12 125lbs
barbell shrugs: 3x15 275lbs

felt great today despite a hard day at work and i even managed a couple PRs. this is amazing to me especially in this stage of my training were im more focused on the track instead of the weight room. i am very excited about the next couple of weeks and whats in store:D.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

seated shoulder press: 3x7 175lbs PR!! for this many reps past best was for 5reps.
weighted dips: 3x11 95lbs PR!!! again i beat my past best by 3reps previous best 8reps.
weighted pullups: 4x8 65lbs
skull crushers: 3x12 115lbs
upright rows : 3x12 125lbs
barbell shrugs: 3x15 275lbs

felt great today despite a hard day at work and i even managed a couple PRs. this is amazing to me especially in this stage of my training were im more focused on the track instead of the weight room. i am very excited about the next couple of weeks and whats in store:D.
PR's are always good!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pr's are awesome!..keep up the hard work man:D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PR's are always good!
Pr's are awesome!..keep up the hard work man:D
thanks guys i really appreciate all the support.

DAY10/11

lower body

plyometrics
squat jumps 4x8 135lb
atg squats 4x5 325lbs
snatch grip deadlifts 3x12 355lbs
split squats 3x12 145lbs
leg raises 3x20
------------------------------------
upper body

chinups 4x12 45lbs
chinups max reps 18reps
floor press 3x6 245lbs
standing shoulder press 3x10 155lbs
barbell power shrugs 3x15 315lbs

libido is def kickin up i cant even walk around walmart without gettin a stiffy.
strength is still going strong ive never maintained/gained this much strength before during my competion season.
energy is great i feel like i could live in the gym lol in fact i have to watch myself so i dont overtrain.
my joints feel great despite all the sprinting,plyos and weight training.

:hitit: man this pic really isnt helping and another thing why are those disney characters so hot:dunno: man im a perv sheesh.
[/IMG]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You either have low standards or your Walmart is nicer than my Walmart :lol:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You either have low standards or your Walmart is nicer than my Walmart :lol:
lol well my standards are normally pretty high but lately everything with out a third leg has been lookin ok. and besides its a super walmart if that makes any difference:D