Dermacrine lv + Formestane Lv = a little more diezel

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running Dermacrine lv and formestane lv to finish up my bulk until the First week of March then I'll be adding in some Oxyelitepro for a recomp. Right now my calories are at 5000 and I'll be dropping to 3000 for my recomp (might go as low as 2500) . Right now my supps are

Orange triad
Jack3d (on occasions)
monster mass/cytogainer (I got a good deal)
Dermacrine LV 4ml twice a day (may bump to 5)
Formestane LV 2 ml twice a day on non workout days 3 on workout days

Oxyelitepro first week of March
Possibly anabolic pump (I'll leave that up to you guys)

Stats

5'10
12.5% bf

Workout
Intense Full body 35-45 minute workout 4-5 days a week ( to promote growth hormone release and fat burning)
Might do some interval sprints in a couple weeks as well.

Day 1 - just recieved this afternoon. I took my first dose after my workout. Calories are a little low so far today I'm at about 2100 but it not even 3 yet so I'll be ok.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks good man.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude im in. would love to see how the LV FORM works for ya.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 -

Today and tomorrow are my rest days. Nothing new to report. I got a massage and am pretty sore. For some reason I've been craving ice cream the last couple days. It must be the vanilla ice cream flavored dermacrine . BTW the taste of both products doesn't exactly have me craving more , but I'm here for results not taste. Its almost 8:30 here and my calories are pretty good for the day. I'll probably make a shake in a bit and have some fruit with cottage cheese.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, bro! We're definitely looking forward to hearing your feedback!

-John

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

My weight is up to 202. I'm not too hungry today though. I'm back to training tomorrow I'll let everyone know how it goes. I'm hoping to hit 205 before I do my recomp.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet man thanks for the updates.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Very nice combo brother.
Curious to see how this works for you.
I want to try something like this but it will be almost a year until i can.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'm dosing the form at 2ml twice a day as of now but will bump it up to 3ml twice a day at the two week mark. Originally I was going to do 2ml on non workout days and 3ml on workout days, but thought this might be better.

Day 4

My strength was up a bit today, not sure if it was the supps or just a good day. Also my hunger is still down today. No other sides or anything like that. My weight is about the same. I'm feeling a little tighter though and I'm getting a great pump in the gym. I'm interested if this stack will help with my endurance at all because my workouts are pretty intense and I'm planning to do some interval training in about a week or two as well.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
PP ftw...subbed bro...cycle looks great bro!

UKStrength

Great updates thus far mate! Dermacrine and Formestane LV is a superb combo :)

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

I had the hardest time sleeping last night , but not sure if its anything I'm taking or just life. Also I i have a small pimple on my forehead and one on my nose, I'm not sure if the dermacrine is already boosting my test but I'd like to keep acne to very minimum. My hunger was better today and my weight is at 202.5. I'm feeling strong with my workouts . I just bought some posiedon today to help with any future skin issues and with my endurance.

Augustus

Augustus

Awards
Great updates thus far mate! Dermacrine and Formestane LV is a superb combo :)
If I wanted to stack the Dermacrine and Formestane(topical), for a recomp cycle lasting 5-6 weeks;

how much formestane would be the sweet spot?

tonea002

Awards
I am very interested in doing this stack. Are you planning on a PCT? I was thinking sustain or powerfull would be good. I am not 100 percent but I bet u could take powerfull while on cycle to help sleep. I know it gives me amazing sleep and I wake up less sore in the am. Keep the log going!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

I had the hardest time sleeping last night , but not sure if its anything I'm taking or just life. Also I i have a small pimple on my forehead and one on my nose, I'm not sure if the dermacrine is already boosting my test but I'd like to keep acne to very minimum. My hunger was better today and my weight is at 202.5. I'm feeling strong with my workouts . I just bought some posiedon today to help with any future skin issues and with my endurance.
when i started test cyp i had increased problems with sleep- from what i have read sleep problems are a common symptom from increased test-good news, it goes away within a week. even better news, this may be an indicator the products are working-stick with it.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

The night before was another hard night sleeping. I'm starting to feel like I'm "on" though. I feel pumped almost all day. I'm feeling a little more aggression in the gym as well. My weight was a little over 203 yesterday. I'll update tonight for my day 7 results. I slept better last night though which was nice.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pumped all day :O NOICE

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a pump all day even when not on cycle. It's hard being this awesome:sleeping:
must be the PreMax....:dunno: haha

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

The night before was another hard night sleeping. I'm starting to feel like I'm "on" though. I feel pumped almost all day. I'm feeling a little more aggression in the gym as well. My weight was a little over 203 yesterday. I'll update tonight for my day 7 results. I slept better last night though which was nice.
This is some good sheit...keep it up bro!

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 7/8

Sleep is getting better, but still not the best. Strength and libido are definitly up though. I'm recovering a lot quicker too and almost craving working out. My skin has been pretty good too. I just started posiedon mixed berry flavor. It taste really good. I'm really hoping to hit 205 in a couple of days , so my calories are high. I'm still eating as clean as possible though. Weight is still 203ish.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 7/8

Sleep is getting better, but still not the best. Strength and libido are definitly up though. I'm recovering a lot quicker too and almost craving working out. My skin has been pretty good too. I just started posiedon mixed berry flavor. It taste really good. I'm really hoping to hit 205 in a couple of days , so my calories are high. I'm still eating as clean as possible though. Weight is still 203ish.
good update.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

I'm 204 today. 1 pound away from recomp. Sleep was good last night, i must be getting used to the extra testosterone. My workout yesterday was amazing. I felt much stronger than the week before. I'll be taking the weekend off of training. I'm thinking around monday or tuesday I'll be a solid 205. From this point I'll be using oxyelite pro with possibly anabolicpump and throwing in a couple sprinting days as well.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 10/11

My sleep is back to normal and I haven't experienced any negative side effects. I look more cut and vascular , which is odd to me as my calories are between 4500-5000 a day. My weight is 204.5. So I'm up 4 pounds in 10 or 11 days not too bad so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next couple of weeks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant wait to cut some LV FORM OH YEAH!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 10/11

My sleep is back to normal and I haven't experienced any negative side effects. I look more cut and vascular , which is odd to me as my calories are between 4500-5000 a day. My weight is 204.5. So I'm up 4 pounds in 10 or 11 days not too bad so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next couple of weeks.
my guess is the formestane is keeping your gains really lean. dermacrine/formestane sounds fantastic!

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

I weighed in at 205.2 today. My skin is starting to get a little oily but I'm hoping with the combination of washing my face twice a day, taking b5 and posiedon I won't have to worry about acne. So far my skin hasn't been bad. My workouts are improving as well. My strength and drive in the gym is going up. I've also noticed a libido increase and I'm feeling a little more alpha. I'm not really looking forward to cutting calories, but I know the results will be great. Tomorrow I plan to start using oxyelitepro to cut down some fat.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
day 13

Today I started my recomp. My calories will be between 2500-3000. I also started oxyelitepro. This stuff is good. I took one before breakfast and one before lunch and my energy has been very good all day and It seems to be keeping my appetite down as well. I weighed in at 205 even. My workout was really good too. I got the 90's up for 10 reps on db incline press for 2 sets . At my gym the heavier weights dumbells are really long which make its a little awkard at first. Still no negative sides .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had a very nice run on the oep- this is a very nice stack you have going.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 14/15

Strength and cuts are more apparent. My weight is about the same, but I feel like I've started leaning out even more. Vascularity and endurance is improving as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 14/15

Strength and cuts are more apparent. My weight is about the same, but I feel like I've started leaning out even more. Vascularity and endurance is improving as well.
i think this is typical of what most should expect from form/dermacrine, results should keep getting even better-might be nice to run it for 2 months.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I actually think I like this combo better than when i took 1-tren . The strength week to week has really blown me a away.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually think I like this combo better than when i took 1-tren . The strength week to week has really blown me a away.
when i was a noob i found this stuff called e-form for $15 a bottle, i figured it couldn't do much but for that price i would try it. the bottle said 4-6sprays 2xday, so i bought 2 bottles and used it 6 sprays 2xday for 2 bottles worth-i swear the results were better than any ph cycle i have done.
oh, yeah i forgot-e-form was topical formestane, lol.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Interesting...makes me want to try this combo more and more...so...the derm/form stack you think worked out better for you than the 1tt in the strength department?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man, I am actually looking to run this followed up with Sutstain in the near future myself.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Interesting...makes me want to try this combo more and more...so...the derm/form stack you think worked out better for you than the 1tt in the strength department?
Ya 1-tren gave me some strength increases for my deadlifts and squats but I didn't see a ton much elsewhere. With this combo even my db curls are going up considerably.

Day 18

I'm a bit sad that I'm over halfway done this cycle. My body feels much tighter and strength is still very good. I'm suprised I haven't broken out yet because I do on anything testosterone related. I felt a little dehydrated today during my workout , but my strength was still very good. I'm down half a pound to 204.5 . My shirts are starting to feel a little tighter in my chest and my wife has been commenting on how nice my legs are looking. Btw libido has been great as well.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Ya 1-tren gave me some strength increases for my deadlifts and squats but I didn't see a ton much elsewhere. With this combo even my db curls are going up considerably.

Day 18

I'm a bit sad that I'm over halfway done this cycle. My body feels much tighter and strength is still very good. I'm suprised I haven't broken out yet because I do on anything testosterone related. I felt a little dehydrated today during my workout , but my strength was still very good. I'm down half a pound to 204.5 . My shirts are starting to feel a little tighter in my chest and my wife has been commenting on how nice my legs are looking. Btw libido has been great as well.
I love it! :mischievous:

Also, did you bump the derma dose from 4ml to 5ml twice a day yet, or not gonna do it?

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Ya the dose has been bumped to 5ml twice a day for dermacrine and 2.5 ML twice a day for formestane. I started this on day 14.

tonea002

Awards
I would be curious to see before and after pictures of you have them. The visual results would give me and others a better idea. Also, have you done another body fat percentage since you started?

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I didn't take pics. Bodyfat will be done at end of cycle and day 19 review will be up a little later today.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
day 19

Weight is about 204. I looked lean this morning, but feel I little bloated later today. My strength is going up still. I did incline db press with the 95's for sets of 10 today . As was said before even my isolation exercises are going up like tricep press down on the cables went up this week 10 pounds.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

So I only have about a week left and I'm feeling the full power of this stack. I'm noticebly leaner and vascular and my strength is still going up. My libido has also been high and I've had no negative sides at all. Calories have been dropped to 2500 and i'm about 203 but I can tell I've gained size as well.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro. Can't wait to see the final results.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 23-

My body is feeling tighter and I can tell I've really leaned out. My weight is back to 205 . I'm taking the weekend off from training. The stack has really helped with recovery as well I been training 5 days a week for the last two weeks and haven't really been too sore.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I am convinced this is the stack for me. Would it be wise to follow up the Derm LV/Form LV with Sustain Alpha LV? Should I taper off of the Formestane as well? I feel I am ready to step off into hormonals and with my goals of leaning up, this stack seems to fit perfect. I plan on running OEP with it as well. I have a bottle of HGHup. Should I take that after with the Sustain Alpha LV or while on cycle. I will also take green tea extract and CLA as well. Any thoughts?