---LG Natadrol + AppNut HGHUp Cut Log ---

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cobfab12 View Post
    Discontinuing HGHUp today. Since I began it I had very mild digestive problems that have recently gotten terrible. (didnt pay much attn to it, always have messed up digestion). I didnt take it yesterday and felt better, and today I feel alright. It definitely caused my sleep issues (1.5 weeks of horrible insomnia, non restful sleep) because after switching to day dosage instead of all at night I was fine. But once I began the day dose the digestive problems got bad.

I think the formula is very solid, but I dont think its for me.
    Ditto on the sleep problems with hghup, i'm gonna switch to day dosage and see how that goes before I bail out. Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I wouldnt mind the HGHup. PM me when u get to 50 posts.
    will do, its open bottle but is actually overfull - dumped the rest of the first bottle into it so theres a few more days worth in it.

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Ditto on the sleep problems with hghup, i'm gonna switch to day dosage and see how that goes before I bail out. Thanks
    Yeah it seriously f-ed up my sleep. Day after I stopped taking at night I was back to normal.

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  144 lbs.
    Answers

Hey man, looks like you still going strong! Ill keep up with your log on here.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Phrogg View Post
    Hey man, looks like you still going strong! Ill keep up with your log on here.
    GJDM, get out of that other forum before you get bombarded with requests for COAs and questions from 12 year olds looking to run Superdrol for 12 weeks.

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

GJDM, get out of that other forum before you get bombarded with requests for COAs and questions from 12 year olds looking to run Superdrol for 12 weeks.
    Yeah it is hectic on the other forum man, you shoudl try being a rep! Man it's rough!

6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Discontinuing HGHUp today. Since I began it I had very mild digestive problems that have recently gotten terrible. (didnt pay much attn to it, always have messed up digestion). I didnt take it yesterday and felt better, and today I feel alright. It definitely caused my sleep issues (1.5 weeks of horrible insomnia, non restful sleep) because after switching to day dosage instead of all at night I was fine. But once I began the day dose the digestive problems got bad.

I think the formula is very solid, but I dont think its for me.
    Thank you for your honest feedback on HGHup♂. If you have low dopamine levels then it have opposite effects re sleep and cause the insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Also perhpas look into GHenerate if you are looking towards another GH type product.
    Just a note that because GHenerate is a "similar" product to HGHup♂ you may experience the insomnia on it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Let us know how that goes.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thank you for your honest feedback on HGHup♂. If you have low dopamine levels then it have opposite effects re sleep and cause the insomnia.

Just a note that because GHenerate is a "similar" product to HGHup♂ you may experience the insomnia on it as well.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Correct Pleasure to see you as well :P

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Day 32 - 2/26/2010.
    W/O 18: Chest/Bis

• Incline DB Press:
      50*12*2
      90*8
      100*8
      110*8
      125*8
      125*8 drop 80*5
    • BB Press:
      225*8
      275*8
      315*6
      335*5 Rest pause 335*2
    • Machine Flys:
      Stack*12*4
    • Weighted Dips
      +45*12*3
    • BB Curls:
      85*12*4
    • Seated DB Hammers:
      45*12
      50*10
      55*8
      60*8
      65*8
    • Drag curls, smith
      135*12*3

30 min LISS treadmill

Impressions:
    Good day today, digestive **** seems to be over. Got some fiber and got me back on track . Everything in strength dept. seems spot on still, not like Im even cutting. Scale weight was 216 this morning, finally dropped a bit. Everything in the mirror looks better everyday, gonna go carb up tonight. My joints are crispy right now, only side I can see, even the pissing constantly has subsided some. My elbow is wicked dry feeling, as well as my knees.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah it is hectic on the other forum man, you shoudl try being a rep! Man it's rough!
    I was one, well technically. I ran a clothing company that was exclusive to BB.com and they stomped all over us. They didnt send the drop ship order requests, most that got through were weeks or months late. They were late on payment (3 months behind). We were doing close to 250 orders a month, and they were making excellent $$ on our rates, and decided we werent doing it for them I guess. On our end we were never late, and customers were extremely satisfied with the quality/price of the product. We had to threaten legal action, then we got our check. In the three months that we put them on credit hold, I figure we lost out on about 600-700 orders. So, I dont like them no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Good to see you over here. Thanks for the input.

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Day 33 Final Day on Natadrol - 2/27/2010.
    W/O 19: Shoulders/Tris

• Smith Press:
      135*15*2
      185*12*2
      225*10
      275*8
    • Upright Row
      135x8*2
      155x8
      175x8
      195*8
    • Front Raises BB
      65*12
      85*10
      95*8
    • Rear Delt Flys
      35*12*3
    • Tri Pressdown:
      Full stack+20 extra lbs*12*4
    • Incline Skullcrusher Ez bar Supersetted w/ OH single arm db exts
      115*12*2 & 35*12
      135*10 &35*12
      155*8 & 35*12

30 min LISS walking

Impressions:
    Boundless energy today. Went lighter today to go easy on the joints. Scale weight at 216. Last day on Natadrol, explanation below.

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Decided tomorrow is going to be the end of Natadrol and beginning of pct. Just finished my second bottle, and decided I want to keep the third (and 4th ) for when Im bulking later this year. Also, Im going to be moving in around 5 weeks (just found out today we got the house, going out next tues to handle papers) and I need to be done with everything as I wont have much time to manage all the supps. So, tomorrow Ill do a final on Natadrol, and then begin Formadrol+Lean Xtreme.

PCT will be four weeks, and I will most likely keep on cutting past PCT.... Today is actually end of week 9 since starting the cut.

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Answers

congrats on the house!

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  144 lbs.
    Answers

You going to keep updates throughout the PCT?

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

You going to keep updates throughout the PCT?
    Yeah Im gonna log it all the way through with end pics and results.

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Day 35, End of Natadrol, Beginning PCT:
    Natadrol Review

LEAN MASS GAINED : 3+/- lbs
    FAT LOST: 9+/- lbs

Starting Stats ... New Stats
    • Weight: 222 , 216
    • Body Fat: about 14% , 10.25
    • Waist (at where pants ride): 35 , 34
    • Upper Waist (above belly button): Was 35, now 32
    • Chest: 49 , slight decrease
    • Arms: 18.75 , NC
    • Quad: 28 , 27.25
    • Calves: 17 , NC
    • Neck: 18 , NC
    • Shoulders: 56 , NC

NATADROL: My score 9

All scores 1-10

Vascularity: 9. Chest veins never more apparent, vascularity in upper arms also improved.
    Hardness: 9. From the first week forward, muscle density seemed very much improved, especially in arms/chest. Everything seemed to pop much better as well.
    Fat Loss: 9. Worked better than any burner Ive tried as it helped me keep up with intense workouts, heavy lifts. Seems like lower belly fat is softer than ever, and ready to disappear anytime now..
    Strength: 10. Never been this strong on a cut, ever. Didnt lose any strength on any lift (minus deads, but im scaling back awhile), and actually improved on smaller muscle group lifts (like BB curls, OH tri press)
    Recovery: 8. Great. Felt like in between set recovery was slightly improved, however day to day soreness and readiness to lift improved.
    Sleep: 8. Great, after taking HGHUP out of the picture.
    Libido: 11. My libido was effed up towards the end as I was afraid I was gonna **** everywhere But before that it was like I was 16. Libido was great, but PERFORMANCE was insane. Lets just say the wife got tired out before I did, and I had to force myself to finish, every night. It was a night and day difference I have never experienced before.
    Appetite: 6. For the purpose of a cut, low score. Im starving, where I normally would be fine.

Diet Changes into PCT...

full CHA/Keto, 2750 cals W/O days, 2600 non W/O days, refeeds every 24th meal

Cardio...

30 mins LISS

PCT Protocol

4/4/3/2 On Formadrol, 3/3/3/3 On Lean Xtreme. Hoping to drop 2-4 lbs of fat in PCT.

Will post end pictures following PCT.

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    congrats on the house!
    thanks! we got screwed on our first place, bought on the downside of the bubble and it tanked even more. we're pretty upside down, but the bank worked with us, got it to a reasonable payment after the mod, and now we can rent it out and break even. we were smart and went 30 yr fixed, but the housing market here has just nosedived to about 50% of what we bought for.

i got my new crib in vegas for 115k, buying in CASH. its huge, 2600 sq ft, and about two blocks away from Golds :P first time ive been happy in about 3 years (dead srs). my job was total ****, had absolutely no extra cash (unless it was around tax time), and my wife's job was also ****. plus my dad was diagnosed with RA last year, and because we worked together, I got the pleasure of watching him get worse and worse everyday until the docs figured his meds out.

now we (me and wife) and my ma and pa are moving to Vegas at the same time (we got two houses about three blocks from each other), Ive got about 10k extra in the bank to buy furniture, etc. and I can finally get to planning on having me a baby boy. life turns around sometimes i guess. so thanks again :P

17. Elite Member
    Answers

thanks! we got screwed on our first place, bought on the downside of the bubble and it tanked even more. we're pretty upside down, but the bank worked with us, got it to a reasonable payment after the mod, and now we can rent it out and break even. we were smart and went 30 yr fixed, but the housing market here has just nosedived to about 50% of what we bought for.

i got my new crib in vegas for 115k, buying in CASH. its huge, 2600 sq ft, and about two blocks away from Golds :P first time ive been happy in about 3 years (dead srs). my job was total ****, had absolutely no extra cash (unless it was around tax time), and my wife's job was also ****. plus my dad was diagnosed with RA last year, and because we worked together, I got the pleasure of watching him get worse and worse everyday until the docs figured his meds out.

now we (me and wife) and my ma and pa are moving to Vegas at the same time (we got two houses about three blocks from each other), Ive got about 10k extra in the bank to buy furniture, etc. and I can finally get to planning on having me a baby boy. life turns around sometimes i guess. so thanks again :P
    Congrats on the house and it sounds like8 weeks would be sick on Natadrol, VERY detailed review on Natadrol, sounds like a keeper!!
    doing my own thang!

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Congrats on the house and it sounds like8 weeks would be sick on Natadrol, VERY detailed review on Natadrol, sounds like a keeper!!
    Yeah buddy, I want to run it for 8 weeks on a bulk. Id run it @ 8 caps from the start the second time around, feels like the sweet spot.

Hell, maybe ill stack it up with Turinabol LV this summer, run ND for 8 and start TB in on week three @ 50/50/75/75/75

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Day 35, End of Natadrol, Beginning PCT:
    Natadrol Review

LEAN MASS GAINED : 3+/- lbs
    FAT LOST: 9+/- lbs

Starting Stats ... New Stats
    • Weight: 222 , 216
    • Body Fat: about 14% , 10.25
    • Waist (at where pants ride): 35 , 34
    • Upper Waist (above belly button): Was 35, now 32
    • Chest: 49 , slight decrease
    • Arms: 18.75 , NC
    • Quad: 28 , 27.25
    • Calves: 17 , NC
    • Neck: 18 , NC
    • Shoulders: 56 , NC

NATADROL: My score 9

All scores 1-10

Vascularity: 9. Chest veins never more apparent, vascularity in upper arms also improved.
    Hardness: 9. From the first week forward, muscle density seemed very much improved, especially in arms/chest. Everything seemed to pop much better as well.
    Fat Loss: 9. Worked better than any burner Ive tried as it helped me keep up with intense workouts, heavy lifts. Seems like lower belly fat is softer than ever, and ready to disappear anytime now..
    Strength: 10. Never been this strong on a cut, ever. Didnt lose any strength on any lift (minus deads, but im scaling back awhile), and actually improved on smaller muscle group lifts (like BB curls, OH tri press)
    Recovery: 8. Great. Felt like in between set recovery was slightly improved, however day to day soreness and readiness to lift improved.
    Sleep: 8. Great, after taking HGHUP out of the picture.
    Libido: 11. My libido was effed up towards the end as I was afraid I was gonna **** everywhere But before that it was like I was 16. Libido was great, but PERFORMANCE was insane. Lets just say the wife got tired out before I did, and I had to force myself to finish, every night. It was a night and day difference I have never experienced before.
    Appetite: 6. For the purpose of a cut, low score. Im starving, where I normally would be fine.

Diet Changes into PCT...

full CHA/Keto, 2750 cals W/O days, 2600 non W/O days, refeeds every 24th meal

Cardio...

30 mins LISS

PCT Protocol

4/4/3/2 On Formadrol, 3/3/3/3 On Lean Xtreme. Hoping to drop 2-4 lbs of fat in PCT.

Will post end pictures following PCT.
    Thanks for taking the time to review this man! simply awesome log! Look like Natadrol was damn effective, you lost loads of fat and still gained muscle, that is impressive!

I will be running 3 bottles of Natadrol for a clean bulk and this log has me drooling at the tough of smashing the iron while loosing body fat!

I'm looking to go from 9%bf to 6-7% and I'm sure Natadrol can get me there.
    I would love to see you log Ghenerate for us sometime, so make sure you keep in touch.

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for taking the time to review this man! simply awesome log! Look like Natadrol was damn effective, you lost loads of fat and still gained muscle, that is impressive!

I will be running 3 bottles of Natadrol for a clean bulk and this log has me drooling at the tough of smashing the iron while loosing body fat!

I'm looking to go from 9%bf to 6-7% and I'm sure Natadrol can get me there.
    I would love to see you log Ghenerate for us sometime, so make sure you keep in touch.
    No problem, I like logging stuff - keeps me busy while im not working . No doubt, Natadrol is for real. Im sure youll get some good size on you during a bulk, I cant wait to do it myself.

Ill log Ghenerate sometime, absolutely no problem. I was thinking about getting it anyways since HGHUp gave me the sleep problems.

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Day 36, Day 2 PCT - 3/1/2010.
    W/O 20: Back

• Overhand BB Row:
      135x12
      225x8
      275x8
      315x8
      365x8
      405x6 PR
    • Pulldown with close neutral grip handle:
      285*8*4
    • Fixed Lat Pulldown Machine:
      Stack (300)*8*4
    • Pullovers, DB
      125x8x4
    • Single arm DB rows, bent over
      125x8x3
    • Incline DB Curls
      35x12
      40x12
      45x12
      50x12 drop 30x10

30 min LISS borrrrriinngg treadmill

Impressions:
    Day two of PCT, everything is great. Woke up with raging wood, took Formadrol, more raging wood. I got a free bottle of T-911, popped one of those bad boys before lifting, gave me a good energy, seemed like the pump was really good. Feelin good and wide, lat spread looks way bigger as the waist gets littler. My anniversary is on Thursday, gonna have a big cheat @ PF changs (got about 80 in gift cards :P). My refeeds have all been clean for quite a while, so a good dose of spicy chicken is in order.

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  144 lbs.
    Answers

PF changs is dank, bro. Last time I got the mongolian beef....oh man its was de-freaking-licious!

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

PF changs is dank, bro. Last time I got the mongolian beef....oh man its was de-freaking-licious!
    we're gonna get wayyyyy too much food for two. changs spicy chicken, mongo beef, lettuce wrap, and whatever the hell else looks awesome. 80 bucks will go pretty far, theyve got a meal for two deal for 40 bucks, one appetizer two entrees +soup/dessert. still gonna keep it to just food, no dessert - but im gonna destroy. ill gain a whole pound of water and itll be like nothing happened two days later - some reason chinese doesnt stick to my bones.

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Chinese food treats me so well when on cycle with tren. I was killing this called Stir King. I would eat there like daily and I just kept getting bigger and leaner.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

I found the pumps on T911 to be awesome man, hope you find the same.

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Answers

i wish chinese food treated me like that....it goes straight to my gut.

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I should have really bolded part of my post.

When on cycle with tren

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

i think PF Changs just goes in and out without sticking due to its awesomeness. i lost weight last time i ate there, and looked filled out (in a good way) the next day like no other. honestly if you get just the chicken/beef and some brown rice its not such a bad cheat/refeed as long as you dont go ape****.

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I should have really bolded part of my post.

When on cycle with tren
    no i got that...doesn't matter what im on it still sticks to me...when on something sticks a little less.

I havent been to PF changs in a while might have to try it for a cheat day!

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

30 mins cardio today. Up to 5 days a week, LISS 30 min sessions now.

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Man, idk wtf is wrong with me lately. Had about three days that were awesome with no GI issues, and then today was the nuclear holocaust. The only thing that changed is I pounded some olive oil with my chicken yesterday, and then in the afternoon had issues. Ive eliminated everything else (supps/food/water intake) that could be the cause. I think im getting enough fiber as well. Getting sick of the GI issues, gotta figure it out.

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Day 38- 3/3/2010.
    W/O 21: Legs

• BB Squat:
      135*12*2
      225*8
      275*8
      315*8*3
    • BB SLDL:
      225*8
      245*8
      265*8
      285*8
    • Extensions:
      300*15*2
      300*20
      300*20 drop 125*10 single leg to fail
    • Standing Calf Machine:
      250*12*4
    • Seated Calf:
      4Plates*15*4
    • Hack Squat:
      2PPS*8
      3pps*8
      4pps*8*2
      5pps*6
      6pps*4 (was supposed to be 6 but died)

30 min LISS elliptical

Impressions:
    GI issues still. Last two-three days were awesome, then I added back in some olive oil yesterday and everything went to **** (yes pun). So Im pulling out the EVOO and Im gonna pick up some psyllium for some extra fiber to see if it helps. Apparently my body hates keto.

Anyways, the Formadrol feels like Im still on Natadrol, which is great. Strength is about the same, weight was down to 215 this morning. I think I look leaner every day now, but these damn GI issues are bloating me up some. On a side note, I love the T-911 before lifting, great pump and energy, but it makes my mouth numb. I looked around and others are saying the same thing, but its weird.

PREPARING FOR GLORY TOMORROW, PF CHANGS @ 7PM.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

T911 is awesome man! The pumps for me were as good as when i was on epistane!

34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

T911 is awesome man! The pumps for me were as good as when i was on epistane!
    yeah its good stuff. good energy for liftin... the combo of formadrol+t911 has my libido skyrocketing - wake up with wood every day/pop random as well. fun. should be good for anniversary tonite :P

10 weeks down today! Weighed 214 this morning, right on track @ 1lb a week.

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=cobfab12;2324783]
    Day 40 - 3/5/2010.
    W/O 22: Chest/Bis

• DB Press:
      50*12*2
      100*8
      125*8*3
      125*10(fail) drop 80*6
    • BB Decline Press:
      225*8*4
    • Incline BB Press:
      225*8*4
    • Superset - BB Curls + DB Hammers
      65*8 + 45s*8
      85*8 + 45s*8
      105*8 + 45s*8
      135*8 + 45s*8
      95*16(fail) + 45s*8 (amazing huge pump)
    • Seated Incline DB Curls:
      35*12
      40*12
      45*12
      50*12

30 min LISS treadmill

Impressions:
    GI **** is OVER!!! I believe I am now allergic to peanut butter/peanuts however, but **** it id rather be cool than have the threat of mudbutt. Now im back on track and feel great. DInner last night was carb fiesta, ate about 3 cups of brown rice and some lettuce wraps and mongo beef. Didnt get stuffed, but it was awesome.

Formadrol is the ****. Even better libido, morning wood, random wood, sex drive etc on this stuff. The dryness is over since getting off ND, joints feel better. VEry oily skin though, but I never breakout so no issues there. T-911 is fun too, helps with the workout.

Got me 3 bottles of Sizeon V2 in the deal of a lifetime from the three letter store, so I got a ton of intra now. Worked out to 13 dollars a bottle, I wish I had a couple hundred and I wouldve bought them out.

Scale weight still @ 214 even after PF Changs... cheating doesnt do **** to me anymore on keto, which is awesome. Muscles look full and lean, and theres just a little fat left to go on my lower belly and then the big cuts will start poppin out. Cant wait.

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Day 41 - 3/6/2010.
    W/O 23: Shoulders/Tris

• Upright Row
      135x8
      155x8
      175x8
      135*12*2
    • DB Seated Press:
      80*8
      90*8
      100*8
      110*8 (No spot, awesome form)
    • Side Laterals
      35*12
      40*12
      45*12*2
    • Rear Delt Flys
      30*12*3
    • Tri OH PRess:
      125*12*2
      125*15*2 PR for reps
    • Incline Skullcrusher Ez bar
      135*12*3
    • Weighted Dips
      +45*12*3

30 min LISS treadmill

Impressions:
    Felt good today, minus some GI stuff. Thought it was over, guess not. If its not solved by Monday might drop the Lean Xtreme (im sensitive to forskolin, usually not this bad though). Also, Ive got a pulled muscle in my left side oblique/ab area and its kicking my ass.

Formadrol is working great, libido still high, lifts feel easy.

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Nice updates man, Formadrol Extreme is an excellent product man, I have really enjoyed it the last 2 times used.

I have not used it for CPT yet, but rather solo as a test booster, which always seems to lean me up and really helps my libido.

38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Nice updates man, Formadrol Extreme is an excellent product man, I have really enjoyed it the last 2 times used.

I have not used it for CPT yet, but rather solo as a test booster, which always seems to lean me up and really helps my libido.
    yeah libido is much higher on Forma than ND. Seems to be working well enough, water weight is all over the place though. Seems like I fluctuate 2-3lbs a day on it whereas ND was pretty steady.

BTW, got some psyllium and I think the GI problems are correcting now. Sucks because I pulled something in my left side oblique/abs and I cant tell if my gut is cool or what. Making noises like crazy, but im much more regular feeling now.
    Damn keto is like a science project.

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Day 43 3/8/2010.
    W/O 24: Back

• Deads:
      135*12
      225*8
      275*8
      315*8
      365*8
      405*8
    • Reverse grip BB Row:
      225x8
      275x8
      315x8x2
    • Fixed Lat Pulldown Machine:
      Stack (300)*8*4
    • Pulldown with close neutral grip handle:
      300*8*4
    • Single arm rows, machine
      225*8*4
    • Pullups, wide grip
      To failure, rest pause, 21 reps

30 min LISS borrrrriinngg treadmill

Impressions:
    Feelin good, great pump with T911. Formadrol has my libido off the chain, new favorite PCT product for sure. Scale weight a hair under 214, body fat (impedance measured) was at 10.1%. Top four abs looking awesome, vascularity appearing in lats, obliques, upper abs, quads. Chest vascularity is absolutely insane right now. Measurements other than hips/waist holding pretty steady, but gettin leaner. I figure about 4 more weeks and Ill be around 8.5-9%.

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Which PCT products have you used in the past?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APPnut's HGHup 2,379% increase... Right...
    By master4113 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:49 PM
  2. ***AppNut's HGHup for use by Women Info**
    By chubbarock in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:00 PM
  3. AppNut HGHup is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:48 AM
  4. AppNut wants you! LOG HGHup here!!!