---LG Natadrol + AppNut HGHUp Cut Log ---

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. AM is just SO much friendlier!

2. Oh and very nice stack. I really liked HGHup.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    hehe, I know that problem. There is nothing guaranteed to upset your girl more than 'stomach' issues.

As you are running Natadrol at 6 tabs a day are you intending to run it for 40 days and then continue the HGHUp into PCT?
    Running Natadrol at 8 caps since week two, and pct is formadrol and leanxtreme.

4. Discontinuing HGHUp today. Since I began it I had very mild digestive problems that have recently gotten terrible. (didnt pay much attn to it, always have messed up digestion). I didnt take it yesterday and felt better, and today I feel alright. It definitely caused my sleep issues (1.5 weeks of horrible insomnia, non restful sleep) because after switching to day dosage instead of all at night I was fine. But once I began the day dose the digestive problems got bad.

I think the formula is very solid, but I dont think its for me.

5. How's the natadrol treating you?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cobfab12 View Post
    Discontinuing HGHUp today. Since I began it I had very mild digestive problems that have recently gotten terrible. (didnt pay much attn to it, always have messed up digestion). I didnt take it yesterday and felt better, and today I feel alright. It definitely caused my sleep issues (1.5 weeks of horrible insomnia, non restful sleep) because after switching to day dosage instead of all at night I was fine. But once I began the day dose the digestive problems got bad.

Also perhpas look into GHenerate if you are looking towards another GH type product.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Also perhpas look into GHenerate if you are looking towards another GH type product.
    What he said, this may be one of the single best dollar per serving supps ever made. Seriously, the bottle seems to never end at the 5 on/2 off dosage and I do 13-14 sprays a day! Love me some Ghenerate!

8. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    How's the natadrol treating you?
    Couldnt be better, leaning out well, chest vascularity is stronger than its ever been, shedding water like crazy. Feels like recovery is up, hardness as well. Libido is awesome, sexual effects are crazy.

If I could compare it to anything... I did a 50 day cycle of Testabolan V2+Reversitol+Maxout about a 1.5 yrs ago while on a 5500 cal+ a day bulk. I had some awesome gains (around 12 lbs., as well as fat loss) and felt great on cycle. Natadrol is that cycle, times 2. The mass gains are not as severe, mostly because im cutting. But strength is high (gaining), and scale weight is staying around the same while dropping fat pretty fast. The libido/sexual effects are no comparison to anything Ive tried. Without all the details, I last a lot longer, am harder, and can go a few rounds. Im impressed with ND, and LG. Cant wait to try out the Formadrol for PCT as well, after reading the bloods.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Probably will give it a go in a few months. $$$ flow is low, unemployment sucks. Ive got a full bottle of HGHUp I cant use too

10. I wouldnt mind the HGHup. PM me when u get to 50 posts.

11. Quote Originally Posted by cobfab12 View Post
    Discontinuing HGHUp today. Since I began it I had very mild digestive problems that have recently gotten terrible. (didnt pay much attn to it, always have messed up digestion). I didnt take it yesterday and felt better, and today I feel alright. It definitely caused my sleep issues (1.5 weeks of horrible insomnia, non restful sleep) because after switching to day dosage instead of all at night I was fine. But once I began the day dose the digestive problems got bad.

Ditto on the sleep problems with hghup, i'm gonna switch to day dosage and see how that goes before I bail out. Thanks

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I wouldnt mind the HGHup. PM me when u get to 50 posts.
    will do, its open bottle but is actually overfull - dumped the rest of the first bottle into it so theres a few more days worth in it.

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Ditto on the sleep problems with hghup, i'm gonna switch to day dosage and see how that goes before I bail out. Thanks
    Yeah it seriously f-ed up my sleep. Day after I stopped taking at night I was back to normal.

13. Hey man, looks like you still going strong! Ill keep up with your log on here.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Phrogg View Post
    Hey man, looks like you still going strong! Ill keep up with your log on here.
    GJDM, get out of that other forum before you get bombarded with requests for COAs and questions from 12 year olds looking to run Superdrol for 12 weeks.

15. Quote Originally Posted by cobfab12 View Post
    GJDM, get out of that other forum before you get bombarded with requests for COAs and questions from 12 year olds looking to run Superdrol for 12 weeks.
    Yeah it is hectic on the other forum man, you shoudl try being a rep! Man it's rough!

16. Quote Originally Posted by cobfab12 View Post

Thank you for your honest feedback on HGHup♂. If you have low dopamine levels then it have opposite effects re sleep and cause the insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Just a note that because GHenerate is a "similar" product to HGHup♂ you may experience the insomnia on it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Let us know how that goes.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thank you for your honest feedback on HGHup♂. If you have low dopamine levels then it have opposite effects re sleep and cause the insomnia.

Just a note that because GHenerate is a "similar" product to HGHup♂ you may experience the insomnia on it as well.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Correct Pleasure to see you as well :P

18. Day 32 - 2/26/2010.
    W/O 18: Chest/Bis

• Incline DB Press:
      50*12*2
      90*8
      100*8
      110*8
      125*8
      125*8 drop 80*5
    • BB Press:
      225*8
      275*8
      315*6
      335*5 Rest pause 335*2
    • Machine Flys:
      Stack*12*4
    • Weighted Dips
      +45*12*3
    • BB Curls:
      85*12*4
    • Seated DB Hammers:
      45*12
      50*10
      55*8
      60*8
      65*8
    • Drag curls, smith
      135*12*3

30 min LISS treadmill

Impressions:
    Good day today, digestive **** seems to be over. Got some fiber and got me back on track . Everything in strength dept. seems spot on still, not like Im even cutting. Scale weight was 216 this morning, finally dropped a bit. Everything in the mirror looks better everyday, gonna go carb up tonight. My joints are crispy right now, only side I can see, even the pissing constantly has subsided some. My elbow is wicked dry feeling, as well as my knees.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah it is hectic on the other forum man, you shoudl try being a rep! Man it's rough!
    I was one, well technically. I ran a clothing company that was exclusive to BB.com and they stomped all over us. They didnt send the drop ship order requests, most that got through were weeks or months late. They were late on payment (3 months behind). We were doing close to 250 orders a month, and they were making excellent $$ on our rates, and decided we werent doing it for them I guess. On our end we were never late, and customers were extremely satisfied with the quality/price of the product. We had to threaten legal action, then we got our check. In the three months that we put them on credit hold, I figure we lost out on about 600-700 orders. So, I dont like them no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Good to see you over here. Thanks for the input.

20. Day 33 Final Day on Natadrol - 2/27/2010.
    W/O 19: Shoulders/Tris

• Smith Press:
      135*15*2
      185*12*2
      225*10
      275*8
    • Upright Row
      135x8*2
      155x8
      175x8
      195*8
    • Front Raises BB
      65*12
      85*10
      95*8
    • Rear Delt Flys
      35*12*3
    • Tri Pressdown:
      Full stack+20 extra lbs*12*4
    • Incline Skullcrusher Ez bar Supersetted w/ OH single arm db exts
      115*12*2 & 35*12
      135*10 &35*12
      155*8 & 35*12

30 min LISS walking

Impressions:
    Boundless energy today. Went lighter today to go easy on the joints. Scale weight at 216. Last day on Natadrol, explanation below.

21. Decided tomorrow is going to be the end of Natadrol and beginning of pct. Just finished my second bottle, and decided I want to keep the third (and 4th ) for when Im bulking later this year. Also, Im going to be moving in around 5 weeks (just found out today we got the house, going out next tues to handle papers) and I need to be done with everything as I wont have much time to manage all the supps. So, tomorrow Ill do a final on Natadrol, and then begin Formadrol+Lean Xtreme.

PCT will be four weeks, and I will most likely keep on cutting past PCT.... Today is actually end of week 9 since starting the cut.

22. congrats on the house!

23. You going to keep updates throughout the PCT?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Phrogg View Post
    You going to keep updates throughout the PCT?
    Yeah Im gonna log it all the way through with end pics and results.

25. Day 35, End of Natadrol, Beginning PCT:
    Natadrol Review

LEAN MASS GAINED : 3+/- lbs
    FAT LOST: 9+/- lbs

Starting Stats ... New Stats
    • Weight: 222 , 216
    • Body Fat: about 14% , 10.25
    • Waist (at where pants ride): 35 , 34
    • Upper Waist (above belly button): Was 35, now 32
    • Chest: 49 , slight decrease
    • Arms: 18.75 , NC
    • Quad: 28 , 27.25
    • Calves: 17 , NC
    • Neck: 18 , NC
    • Shoulders: 56 , NC

NATADROL: My score 9

All scores 1-10

Vascularity: 9. Chest veins never more apparent, vascularity in upper arms also improved.
    Hardness: 9. From the first week forward, muscle density seemed very much improved, especially in arms/chest. Everything seemed to pop much better as well.
    Fat Loss: 9. Worked better than any burner Ive tried as it helped me keep up with intense workouts, heavy lifts. Seems like lower belly fat is softer than ever, and ready to disappear anytime now..
    Strength: 10. Never been this strong on a cut, ever. Didnt lose any strength on any lift (minus deads, but im scaling back awhile), and actually improved on smaller muscle group lifts (like BB curls, OH tri press)
    Recovery: 8. Great. Felt like in between set recovery was slightly improved, however day to day soreness and readiness to lift improved.
    Sleep: 8. Great, after taking HGHUP out of the picture.
    Libido: 11. My libido was effed up towards the end as I was afraid I was gonna **** everywhere But before that it was like I was 16. Libido was great, but PERFORMANCE was insane. Lets just say the wife got tired out before I did, and I had to force myself to finish, every night. It was a night and day difference I have never experienced before.
    Appetite: 6. For the purpose of a cut, low score. Im starving, where I normally would be fine.

Diet Changes into PCT...

full CHA/Keto, 2750 cals W/O days, 2600 non W/O days, refeeds every 24th meal

Cardio...

30 mins LISS

PCT Protocol

4/4/3/2 On Formadrol, 3/3/3/3 On Lean Xtreme. Hoping to drop 2-4 lbs of fat in PCT.

Will post end pictures following PCT.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    congrats on the house!
    thanks! we got screwed on our first place, bought on the downside of the bubble and it tanked even more. we're pretty upside down, but the bank worked with us, got it to a reasonable payment after the mod, and now we can rent it out and break even. we were smart and went 30 yr fixed, but the housing market here has just nosedived to about 50% of what we bought for.

i got my new crib in vegas for 115k, buying in CASH. its huge, 2600 sq ft, and about two blocks away from Golds :P first time ive been happy in about 3 years (dead srs). my job was total ****, had absolutely no extra cash (unless it was around tax time), and my wife's job was also ****. plus my dad was diagnosed with RA last year, and because we worked together, I got the pleasure of watching him get worse and worse everyday until the docs figured his meds out.

now we (me and wife) and my ma and pa are moving to Vegas at the same time (we got two houses about three blocks from each other), Ive got about 10k extra in the bank to buy furniture, etc. and I can finally get to planning on having me a baby boy. life turns around sometimes i guess. so thanks again :P

27. Quote Originally Posted by cobfab12 View Post
    thanks! we got screwed on our first place, bought on the downside of the bubble and it tanked even more. we're pretty upside down, but the bank worked with us, got it to a reasonable payment after the mod, and now we can rent it out and break even. we were smart and went 30 yr fixed, but the housing market here has just nosedived to about 50% of what we bought for.

i got my new crib in vegas for 115k, buying in CASH. its huge, 2600 sq ft, and about two blocks away from Golds :P first time ive been happy in about 3 years (dead srs). my job was total ****, had absolutely no extra cash (unless it was around tax time), and my wife's job was also ****. plus my dad was diagnosed with RA last year, and because we worked together, I got the pleasure of watching him get worse and worse everyday until the docs figured his meds out.

now we (me and wife) and my ma and pa are moving to Vegas at the same time (we got two houses about three blocks from each other), Ive got about 10k extra in the bank to buy furniture, etc. and I can finally get to planning on having me a baby boy. life turns around sometimes i guess. so thanks again :P
    Congrats on the house and it sounds like8 weeks would be sick on Natadrol, VERY detailed review on Natadrol, sounds like a keeper!!
    doing my own thang!

28. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Congrats on the house and it sounds like8 weeks would be sick on Natadrol, VERY detailed review on Natadrol, sounds like a keeper!!
    Yeah buddy, I want to run it for 8 weeks on a bulk. Id run it @ 8 caps from the start the second time around, feels like the sweet spot.

Hell, maybe ill stack it up with Turinabol LV this summer, run ND for 8 and start TB in on week three @ 50/50/75/75/75

29. Quote Originally Posted by cobfab12 View Post
    Day 35, End of Natadrol, Beginning PCT:
    Natadrol Review

LEAN MASS GAINED : 3+/- lbs
    FAT LOST: 9+/- lbs

Starting Stats ... New Stats
    • Weight: 222 , 216
    • Body Fat: about 14% , 10.25
    • Waist (at where pants ride): 35 , 34
    • Upper Waist (above belly button): Was 35, now 32
    • Chest: 49 , slight decrease
    • Arms: 18.75 , NC
    • Quad: 28 , 27.25
    • Calves: 17 , NC
    • Neck: 18 , NC
    • Shoulders: 56 , NC

NATADROL: My score 9

All scores 1-10

Vascularity: 9. Chest veins never more apparent, vascularity in upper arms also improved.
    Hardness: 9. From the first week forward, muscle density seemed very much improved, especially in arms/chest. Everything seemed to pop much better as well.
    Fat Loss: 9. Worked better than any burner Ive tried as it helped me keep up with intense workouts, heavy lifts. Seems like lower belly fat is softer than ever, and ready to disappear anytime now..
    Strength: 10. Never been this strong on a cut, ever. Didnt lose any strength on any lift (minus deads, but im scaling back awhile), and actually improved on smaller muscle group lifts (like BB curls, OH tri press)
    Recovery: 8. Great. Felt like in between set recovery was slightly improved, however day to day soreness and readiness to lift improved.
    Sleep: 8. Great, after taking HGHUP out of the picture.
    Libido: 11. My libido was effed up towards the end as I was afraid I was gonna **** everywhere But before that it was like I was 16. Libido was great, but PERFORMANCE was insane. Lets just say the wife got tired out before I did, and I had to force myself to finish, every night. It was a night and day difference I have never experienced before.
    Appetite: 6. For the purpose of a cut, low score. Im starving, where I normally would be fine.

Diet Changes into PCT...

full CHA/Keto, 2750 cals W/O days, 2600 non W/O days, refeeds every 24th meal

Cardio...

30 mins LISS

PCT Protocol

4/4/3/2 On Formadrol, 3/3/3/3 On Lean Xtreme. Hoping to drop 2-4 lbs of fat in PCT.

Will post end pictures following PCT.
    Thanks for taking the time to review this man! simply awesome log! Look like Natadrol was damn effective, you lost loads of fat and still gained muscle, that is impressive!

I will be running 3 bottles of Natadrol for a clean bulk and this log has me drooling at the tough of smashing the iron while loosing body fat!

I'm looking to go from 9%bf to 6-7% and I'm sure Natadrol can get me there.
    I would love to see you log Ghenerate for us sometime, so make sure you keep in touch.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to review this man! simply awesome log! Look like Natadrol was damn effective, you lost loads of fat and still gained muscle, that is impressive!

I will be running 3 bottles of Natadrol for a clean bulk and this log has me drooling at the tough of smashing the iron while loosing body fat!

I'm looking to go from 9%bf to 6-7% and I'm sure Natadrol can get me there.
    I would love to see you log Ghenerate for us sometime, so make sure you keep in touch.
    No problem, I like logging stuff - keeps me busy while im not working . No doubt, Natadrol is for real. Im sure youll get some good size on you during a bulk, I cant wait to do it myself.

Ill log Ghenerate sometime, absolutely no problem. I was thinking about getting it anyways since HGHUp gave me the sleep problems.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APPnut's HGHup 2,379% increase... Right...
    By master4113 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 05:49 PM
  2. ***AppNut's HGHup for use by Women Info**
    By chubbarock in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:00 PM
  3. DTP with AppNut HGHup
    By acwingfoot in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:22 PM
  4. AppNut HGHup is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!