2 Weeks into Alpha One & Natadrol...Big Thumbs Up - AnabolicMinds.com

2 Weeks into Alpha One & Natadrol...Big Thumbs Up

1. New Member

Thumbs up 2 Weeks into Alpha One & Natadrol...Big Thumbs Up

As of tomorrow I will have been on Alpha One and Natadrol for 2 weeks. When I started I weighed 183 (approx) and as of 3 days ago I am up to 194 (11lbs in 10 days). Workouts have been insane and strength is definitely went up. Incline Bench has went up 10lbs with an extra 4 reps...big plus. Added 8 reps on my Deadlifts with the same weight (will add more weight to bring down the reps) To keep this short, I have been able to add more weight and reps to all exercises. The only sides I have are bad back pumps (seems to be worse the SD) and nose bleeds (only can tell when I blow my nose) so it's not like blood is pouring out of my nose lol. But I have had a cold so that might be why....
    Loving it so far and the pluses outweigh the negatives

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat5713 View Post
    As of tomorrow I will have been on Alpha One and Natadrol for 2 weeks. When I started I weighed 183 (approx) and as of 3 days ago I am up to 194 (11lbs in 10 days). Workouts have been insane and strength is definitely went up. Incline Bench has went up 10lbs with an extra 4 reps...big plus. Added 8 reps on my Deadlifts with the same weight (will add more weight to bring down the reps) To keep this short, I have been able to add more weight and reps to all exercises. The only sides I have are bad back pumps (seems to be worse the SD) and nose bleeds (only can tell when I blow my nose) so it's not like blood is pouring out of my nose lol. But I have had a cold so that might be why....
    Loving it so far and the pluses outweigh the negatives
    Your big to be 23, how tall are you and how many caps of these two are you taking? I'm only on 1 cap of alpha and 2ml or 5mg of microdrol (sd)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  3. New Member

I'm 5'10" and I'm small lol or at least to myself I look it. That picture is actually old in my Avatar. Will update when I am done with this cycle. I take 3 caps a day of Alpha One
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat5713 View Post
    I'm 5'10" and I'm small lol or at least to myself I look it. That picture is actually old in my Avatar. Will update when I am done with this cycle. I take 3 caps a day of Alpha One
    Holy **** dude your taking a lot wow, I honestly couldnt imagine taking that much of it. Please keep this thread updated on how everything goes.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  5. New Member

I weighed myself today, currently at 197lbs....14lbs in 2 weeks. The only thing I changed about my diet was increase my protein consumption. Have been keeping my carbs around 250

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 253
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 06:38 AM
  2. 4 weeks into natadrol...
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 11:42 AM
  3. natadrol 3 weeks review so far!!
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 02:27 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:40 AM
  5. Finally HERE!! Natadrol & Alpha One CyCLE! (unsponsored)
    By gymrat5713 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 06:14 PM