someone wants me to PERFORM (sponsored)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

Anabolic Innovations' Preform: Heightens Sexual Enjoyment!

Preform has a multi-faceted approach to making your physical relationships more pleasurable, and to raising your libido. Supplementation with Perform TM will take you to levels of performance and pleasure most are not aware even exists.

Can you think of anything you do in life that you would not wan to perform your best at? I can’t either. I’m sure you would agree that one of the most important places you want to perform your best is in your physical relationships, no?

A lot of things can cause you not to perform up to your full abilities; the main thing we all experience on a daily basis that can lower libido and performance drastically is stress. The thing about stress is that you can’t get away from it, but you can work your way around it – with some help.

I know, some of you are thinking that you have no complaints in this area, so why should you invest in a product like this? Simply put, it will help you too. More than you can imagine.

Ingredient Summary:

1) MACA
a. Drastically increases libido
b. Increases semen production

2) Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
a. Boosts libido
b. Improves sexual dysfunction

3) Epimedium
a. Potent PDE-5 inhibitor
i. Increases blood flow to desired areas
1. Increases sensitivty

ii. Prevents and treats sexual dysfunction

4) Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack)
a. Increases sexual performance
b. Potent aphrodisiac

Man, i can't believe i'm logging this. I'll try not to get graphic, while still explaining how this product works.

Quick things you should know before this log starts: I've been in a committed relationship for almost 5 years now. My drive is right around 4x per week, stamina is hovering around 30 minutes. Any other information i need to add here? Oh, and i'm old. 33 now.

OK, so i'll try dosing this 2x per day (2 caps per time), and maybe around week 3 i will try the alternate dosing (4x 30 minutes before "activities").

Just took my first 2 caps. Will update this log as often as pertinent (4x per week or more).

A big thanks to Anabolic Innovations for allowing me to log this, and the shirt :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
G/F's not really in the mood. gonna try the redd fox line "this girl one time told me to give her 8 inches and make it hurt, so i put it in twice and hit her with a brick"

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G/F's not really in the mood. gonna try the redd fox line "this girl one time told me to give her 8 inches and make it hurt, so i put it in twice and hit her with a brick"
awesome line gotta love Redd

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We need a good female libido supp hmnnn:hump:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like zztop- i know a girl who lives on a hill-she won't do it but her sister will.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 update.

ended up getting lucky last night. nothing out of the ordinary to report, though first day of dosing, that's probably a given. the boys were a bit more full than usual, at least visually. no stamina increase as of yet.

also, thanks for joining guys :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Batter up!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
update day 2 :

no luck yesterday. i actually took my perform (bottle showed up) the day after getting over a nasty stomach flu. methinks the girly girl is still getting over it, so tonight should be better - or i'll give her some hair gel while she's sleeping.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
update day 2 :

no luck yesterday. i actually took my perform (bottle showed up) the day after getting over a nasty stomach flu. methinks the girly girl is still getting over it, so tonight should be better - or i'll give her some hair gel while she's sleeping.
LMAO!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always liked the Superman myself!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks :) i'm trying. her stomach flu is lasting longer than mine did, so i'm hella frustrated. still, it should clear up very soon, so i'll keep my fingers crossed.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks :) i'm trying. her stomach flu is lasting longer than mine did, so i'm hella frustrated. still, it should clear up very soon, so i'll keep my fingers crossed.
Hope she get's well soon bro.:)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Good thing I wasn't eating when I read that. I would have died by choking to death.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE : DAY 3

So last night, i got lucky finally. Twice :D First time at 9pm - any earlier and the kids are still awake. Finished, and went a second round at 11ish.

Now a couple things i should mention here. First, since i've been in my 30's i can count the amount of times i've gone twice in one night - twice. So this was a really cool thing. Second thing i must mention here, is usually the second time in a 2 hour proximity, my goods hurt after ejaculation - dunno how the rest of you are, but my boys feel like they're being strained to release what little is left in them. Not this time around. Post orgasm was as intense as 2 hours previous.

No difference that i've noticed with regard to a more intense orgasm - maybe its too soon for that - 3 days in so far. G/F's drive is coming back now that her stomach flu is over, so hopefully i'll get a lot more updates :)

Libido boost - be at least clean in your response, this is my 31 year old G/F that's had 2 kids. Its from my myspace page, so mods, i've gotten approval to post it. This is pre boob job - she looks even hotter now, at least IMO :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
In man!! Gratz on the 5 years, that's awesome!! Thinking of stacking this with the 2 Swole stacks I have for some future fun. Should be the quickest route to either A) record setting forearm size or B) record setting bedroom cardio. I'm hoping for B.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the more intense orgasm/increased load should happen around day 7-10. about that time you might want to go with the 4 before dosing. btw-your gf looks plenty hot, she looks kinda down in that pic though. i hope she is recovering from the stomach flu, that can be a real bummer.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks brotha. i'll keep an eye out in the next week for that :) did you pull off a repeat performance while on this as well?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks brotha. i'll keep an eye out in the next week for that :) did you pull off a repeat performance while on this as well?
since i started test cyp my sex drive has been through the roof, when i take something like testopro or perform i feel like i am a teenager again. unfortunately my wife and i are both in our 50's so i am more limited by her than my own refractory time. i get sex twice a day often but they aren't back to back- hell i want 3x if i could get it, lol.:dunno:
just wait-perform gets even better the longer you are on it.:sasmokin:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yeah, on tren or T-911 my drive goes through the roof. i haven't really had a huge increase on libido yet, but the last time i remember mr happy being capable of going twice a day was a long time ago.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, on tren or T-911 my drive goes through the roof. i haven't really had a huge increase on libido yet, but the last time i remember mr happy being capable of going twice a day was a long time ago.
damn, most people lose sex drive on tren. everyone functions differently but by day 7 you should be getting a significant boost. i felt it much sooner, but i felt testopro sooner too.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. the plan was/is "2x per day" for 2 weeks, then "4x 45 minutes before" for the last 2 weeks to do a compare/contrast among the two dosing options.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yep. the plan was/is "2x per day" for 2 weeks, then "4x 45 minutes before" for the last 2 weeks to do a compare/contrast among the two dosing options.
that will work.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
man, i'd hate to see myself on a tren/perform stack. actually, let me rephrase. my girl would hate to see me on a tren/perform stack :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, i'd hate to see myself on a tren/perform stack. actually, let me rephrase. my girl would hate to see me on a tren/perform stack :)
damn, you are the only guy i have ever heard say tren increases sex drive, lol.:dunno: oh well, i think in the next few days the perform will be treating you right.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'm a lucky individual on many levels :) that's why i rarely complain.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
update. got very lucky last night.

endurance is up by roughly 5 minutes, i almost wore my hip flexors out. with regards to the orgasm, it was very fulfilling, almost like it lasted longer, though i know it didn't. there was for lack of a better word, almost a mini orgasm after the initial one, where i just felt incredibly good for 2-3 seconds without additional stimulation.

man, that's hard to describe. i hope some of you know what i'm talking about, or remember that feeling from being a teenager.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

endurance is up by roughly 5 minutes, i almost wore my hip flexors out. with regards to the orgasm, it was very fulfilling, almost like it lasted longer, though i know it didn't. there was for lack of a better word, almost a mini orgasm after the initial one, where i just felt incredibly good for 2-3 seconds without additional stimulation.

man, that's hard to describe. i hope some of you know what i'm talking about, or remember that feeling from being a teenager.
Excellent bro. Yes I remember the teenage years with that feeling.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the effects will keep coming up until about 2 weeks in- be warned, lol.:sasmokin:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good log man. "Keep it up!" Sorry, couldn't resist.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Picture is worth a thousand words!!

LMAO!!!

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Im in.. good luck bro keep us updated I'm interested to see what comes next.. No pun intended

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
^^
witty post. i went to school to become a wit but i only made it half way through :(

thanks for joining gentlemen :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^
witty post. i went to school to become a wit but i only made it half way through :(

thanks for joining gentlemen :)
hahaha, half-wit. funny stuff.:439:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I like the toe curling sessions.:)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
got lucky again last night. did a good enough job that the g/f's lips turned numb :D that's a sign of doing it right. tried to get her interested in a repeat performance maybe an hour later but she declined :(

recovery is definitely "up". will see how my luck is tonight.