1-andro rx/ 4ad cycle log

jfgordon1

Awards
1st cycle ever.

6 week cycle

ams 1-andro- 500 mg first wk. then bump up to 600 mg

4ad- same as andro - 500 mg first week. then to 600 mg.

pct - post cycle support.

whey protein 3 times a day.
--------------------------------
Weight- 195 lbs
Height - 6'2"
Qustions-
Doses seem ok?
What should i add?
Should i use anything before i start my cycle?
I'm going to attempt a log to help beginners such as myself.

Questions/Comments. Be my guest. :439:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle ever.

6 week cycle

ams 1-andro- 500 mg first wk. then bump up to 600 mg

4ad- same as andro - 500 mg first week. then to 600 mg.

pct - post cycle support.

whey protein 3 times a day.
Weight- 195 lbs
Height - 6'2"
Qustions-
Doses seem ok?
What should i add?
Should i use anything before i start my cycle?
I'm going to attempt a log to help beginners such as myself.

Questions/Comments. Be my guest. :439:
Doses are fine. You could go higher if you wanted, but 600 is about right for both androsterone versions of the 1AD and 4AD.

No real need to add anything but A LOT of healthy food. Creatine would help out with PCT... Anadraulic State GT is coming out and is great for keeping gains during PCT.

Good luck with your cycle bro.

How old are you btw?

jfgordon1

Awards
Doses are fine. You could go higher if you wanted, but 600 is about right for both androsterone versions of the 1AD and 4AD.

No real need to add anything but A LOT of healthy food. Creatine would help out with PCT... Anadraulic State GT is coming out and is great for keeping gains during PCT.

Good luck with your cycle bro.

How old are you btw?
Thanks, man. I'll check it out!

I'm 21 btw.

Have you used this stack before? if so, how did it go?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, man. I'll check it out!

I'm 21 btw.

Have you used this stack before? if so, how did it go?
I used the AMS 1AD/4AD UTT. It went great, but I dosed it pretty high and ran it for 8 weeks.

jfgordon1

Awards
I used the AMS 1AD/4AD UTT. It went great, but I dosed it pretty high and ran it for 8 weeks.
Good to hear. I may bump the doses up then. i'll see how it goes.

When i get everything started. i'll post my current lifting abilities. Hopefully the goods come in this week, so i can start in on Monday-ish

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. I may bump the doses up then. i'll see how it goes.

When i get everything started. i'll post my current lifting abilities. Hopefully the goods come in this week, so i can start in on Monday-ish
I would only bump the dose up if you felt that you needed to for lack of gains, which you probably won't have to worry about. For your first run you probably shouldn't need to... I ran 1AD and 4AD after already using some much stronger hormones in my past... more isn't always better.

jfgordon1

Awards
I would only bump the dose up if you felt that you needed to for lack of gains, which you probably won't have to worry about. For your first run you probably shouldn't need to... I ran 1AD and 4AD after already using some much stronger hormones in my past... more isn't always better.
Most definitely. Thanks for the heads up. May I ask what hormones you used prior? and how did they go?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Most definitely. Thanks for the heads up. May I ask what hormones you used prior? and how did they go?
Methyl1D/ Methyl Masterdrol V2 - Went great
Epistane - Good cycle, first harsh cycle, but great gains
Mdrol - Terribly harsh, wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Lethargy to the max.
Hdrol/Oristan A - Great cycle
1AD/4AD- Great cycle

jfgordon1

Awards
1AD/4AD- Great cycle
Nice. I was going to go with Methyl 1-D, I-GH-1 stack but heard it was it a little rougher than 1-4ad. that's why im going with that. you know if this is true?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I was going to go with Methyl 1-D, I-GH-1 stack but heard it was it a little rougher than 1-4ad. that's why im going with that. you know if this is true?
Honestly the M1D MMV2 is pretty similar. The 1AD will probably cause more shutdown than the Methyl Masterdrol, and the M1D and 4AD both convert to Testosterone... so those are pretty even as far as harshness. None of the above hormones are harsh at all though.

jfgordon1

Awards
Honestly the M1D MMV2 is pretty similar. The 1AD will probably cause more shutdown than the Methyl Masterdrol, and the M1D and 4AD both convert to Testosterone... so those are pretty even as far as harshness. None of the above hormones are harsh at all though.
ahh ok. good news. :439:
Thanks a ton for the info

jfgordon1

Awards
Alright, everything came in today Woot Woot!

After tonights workout i'm going to post where i'm at on some workouts... i'll workout out tomorrow night as well and probably start my cycle on sunday. :D

niceguy84

Awards
1AD/4AD- Great cycle
out of all those cycles, which would you recommend first? i was thinking about getting the 1AD/4AD, but then again i kind of want to get some h-drol while supplies last. thanks in advance..

permanabol

Awards
for first cycle I've heard 1AD/4AD or HDrol. I would go Hdrol imo. less pills great gains.

jfgordon1

Awards
Alright, struggled tonight. Muscles were shot.... but here are the last 4 nights.

2/8
db shoulder press 4x10- 30,40,40,50x8
db reverse fly 4x10 - 25,30,30,30
db lat raise 4x10- 20,20,20,20
up right row 4x10 - 70,70,70,80
bb shrug (smith) 4x10 - 180,180,180,180
db shrug 4x10 - 65,65,75

2/9

leg ext 4x10 - 175,175,190,205
squat (smith) 4x10 - 135 on ->
leg press 4x10/1x20 - 180 ->./90
leg curl 4x10 - 175,190,205,205

2/10

single arm isolation 4x10 - 30,35,35,30
bb curl 3x8 - 50,50,60
standing calves 4x20 - 210 ->
sitting calves 4x20 - 180,180,180,225

2/11
incline bb press (smith) 4x10 - 90 on ->
incline db press 4x10 - 35,40,45,45
flat db press 4x10 - 45,45,45,35
hammer press 4x15 - 15 ->

arms were shot tonight.

Alright guys. i'm taking tomorrow off and probably starting my cycle on saturday.

Weighed in tonight at 202.

Wish me luck :D

niceguy84

Awards
for first cycle I've heard 1AD/4AD or HDrol. I would go Hdrol imo. less pills great gains.
thanks... i just ordered my h-drol, cycle support and pct. hopefully, ill gain back the 40lbs i lost over 6 years.

jfgordon1

Awards
would anyone recommend a cycle support while i'm on this? or is there no need?

niceguy84

Awards
would anyone recommend a cycle support while i'm on this? or is there no need?
You don't need a cycle support for 1AD and 4AD by Advance Muscle Science. Those are the liquid UTT drops that go to the blood stream rather than through the liver. That stuff claims not to damage your liver. You can still take a cycle support if you want.

jfgordon1

Awards
You don't need a cycle support for 1AD and 4AD by Advance Muscle Science. Those are the liquid UTT drops that go to the blood stream rather than through the liver. That stuff claims not to damage your liver. You can still take a cycle support if you want.
Alright, thanks. I wont spend the 60$ then :439:

niceguy84

Awards
i mean they will still go through your liver once in your blood stream, but its not as harsh. i would recommend you to go buy milk thisle to be more on the safe side for your liver.

jfgordon1

Awards
i mean they will still go through your liver once in your blood stream, but its not as harsh. i would recommend you to go buy milk thisle to be more on the safe side for your liver.
i looked it up, it's cheap as hell... so might as well :dunno:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont be cheap when it comes to cycles,

you get what you pay for, and cycles arent anything you should have to budget with imo.

if you want to get milk thistle for a non-methylated cycle make sure its standardized at least.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i really dont think milk thistle would be needed for 1-ad 4-ad because both non-methyls. now i do believe that beta sitosterols or saw palmetto or something for prostate health is good, and some hawthorne berries or coq-10 for cardiovascular and bp health is always good

jfgordon1

Awards
Alright, started taking it yesterday... just so happened i came down with an eye infection but went anyway. felt like ****. probably should have started it today.

Took it again today. 300 mg of each when i woke up. worked out. felt good. Not sure if im having a placebo effect... but seemed like i had more endurance. I'll keep an eye on that as i continue taking it.

I'll take 200 mg of each when i return to mi casa.

peace

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, started taking it yesterday... just so happened i came down with an eye infection but went anyway. felt like ****. probably should have started it today.

Took it again today. 300 mg of each when i woke up. worked out. felt good. Not sure if im having a placebo effect... but seemed like i had more endurance. I'll keep an eye on that as i continue taking it.

I'll take 200 mg of each when i return to mi casa.

peace
you should just start a log then, im me if you do so i know to follow.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im, instant message, actually i meant pm, private message me the log so i know your logging it. i wouldnt want to miss it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
out of all those cycles, which would you recommend first? i was thinking about getting the 1AD/4AD, but then again i kind of want to get some h-drol while supplies last. thanks in advance..
These hormones last a year or two past their expiration. You should buy some hdrol now if you want to run it in the future... I have 4 bottles of the stuff at home just waiting...

I'd recommend either... I did M1D/MMv2 first and that was pretty sweet.

jfgordon1

Awards
These hormones last a year or two past their expiration. You should buy some hdrol now if you want to run it in the future... I have 4 bottles of the stuff at home just waiting...

I'd recommend either... I did M1D/MMv2 first and that was pretty sweet.
Is it going off the market?

4 bottles enough to run a cycle? i'm thinking about doing hdrol next time. just to compare and such.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Is it going off the market?

4 bottles enough to run a cycle? i'm thinking about doing hdrol next time. just to compare and such.
You'll probably need 2 bottles. I don't believe it is going off the market at the moment... but with the way the feds are who f*cking knows, it could be next week, it could be next year.

jfgordon1

Awards
alright

2/13 eye infection day. felt terrible. ( got meds, feel 110% better, but have to wear my glasses for 10 days :( )

hammer lat pulldowns 4x10 - 120,120,120,100
hammer seated row 4x10 - 100 ->
bent bb - 4x10 - 70,80,80,80
db row - 4x10 - 50,50,55,60
deadlift 4x10 - 120 ->

2/14

did triceps at home instead of going to the gym. weights are different so not going to post them. mess up comparing later.

2/15

standing O/H 4x10 - 85, 85x8, 85x9, 85x8
db reverse fly 4x10 - 30,30,30,35
standing row 4x10 - 85 ->
(smith) shrugs 4x10 - 225,225,205,205
db shrug 3x10 - 65,65,70

my endurance seemed better again... hope it's not in my head.

Anyway.. day off tomorrow. pick it back up on wednesday

jfgordon1

Awards
You'll probably need 2 bottles. I don't believe it is going off the market at the moment... but with the way the feds are who f*cking knows, it could be next week, it could be next year.
Yeah, very true. Next pay check and i'll order some... might as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
usually you can start with 1 bottle of hdrol for your first cycle at 50mg for 4 weeks. im currently using 2 bottles for my first cycle however at 50/50/75/75/75/75

the most popular and trusted source imo is CEL hdrol, and they are discontinuing prohormones. other companies are coming out with new versions of hdrol, but CEL is the one i trust most.

you may want to stock up with 4 bottles for 2 cycles, but maybe consider CEL Pmag as well. you dont want to do to many cycles a year, maybe 1-2 tops and you dont want to run the same compound back to back.

if store in cool dry place they can run past the expiration by 2 years or more.

i just love my hdrol so much i bought 4 more bottles plus 2 pmags which i plan on doing over the next 3 years or so.

keep in mind, each cycle is going to run you a total of $250 if you add the support supplements, pct etc. so make sure you can afford quality support so you have a nice easy time with everything.

jfgordon1

Awards
AWESOME workout today !

This stuff has definitely helped my endurance.. and i can tell i'm getting stronger.

2/17

Leg ext - 4x10 - 190,190,220,220
squat - 4x10 - 180,180,180,180 ( used the thing where you're facing the machine.. not sure what it's called)
leg press - 4x10 - 180,200,220,220.
leg press - 1x20 - 90lbs x 30

leg curl - 4x10 - 205,205,205,205

Sitting calves - 3x20 - 225,225,250 ( forgot calves the other day )

2/9

leg ext 4x10 - 175,175,190,205
squat (smith) 4x10 - 135 on ->
leg press 4x10/1x20 - 180 ->./90
leg curl 4x10 - 175,190,205,205

2/10
sitting calves 4x20 - 180,180,180,225
I bolded the leg presses so you guys can see how much i went up in just a week. I felt a little stronger on the other things.. but when i was doing these... it felt like i was a different person. I struggled last week with 180 lbs 4x20 times. this week i go up 40 lbs. just wow. The thing that surprised me even more was doing 90 lbs 31 times. i STRUGGLED doing it 20 times.

I'm a very skeptical person... but if i keep going like this... :439:

jfgordon1

Awards
2/18 easy day

single arm isolation - 4x10 - 35,35,35,35
bb curl - 3x8 - 60,60,60
hammer curl - 4x10 - 30,30,30,30

threw in some abs and biked

peace

andymo

Awards
Nice one, this looks great, i think am going to go for it?