Gettin' -Drol Swole: LG Sciences Natadrol (semi-sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Guess I really need to be in on this review(since I'm part of the semi-sponsor). Give it hell B-Nat.

2. Day 7-19
    Weight: 197.8
    Waist: n/a

Workouts:
    Sorry for the jumble here, I need to get this going, but this site is where I c&p my info into, and I have a main log on a different site, either way, no excuses, just was trying to be lazy and the other site is taking a little.

I am at work, so the numbers are not in front of me, but I will note that I was expecting a bit more strength on this one. I am not dieting down by any means, and I am watching my food intake to make sure that 85-90% of food is clean eating and enough food to fuel me. I don't really know what else to say, other than I thought strength would be a bit more increased on this one at this point. Hopefully in bottle 2.

My libido seems to be increasing as well as b-natty jr seems to be maintaining some fullness as well. Very hard to note that publically as it is a bit weird, but it is noticeable and the wifey even mentioned it as of late. Not really something I've noticed from other products, but fullness/size is something that has occured.

Noted Effects (Will be given an overall rating of 0-10)
    *Increase LBM: This has been up and down, after a workout I feel like a monster
    *Decrease subcutaneous water retention: still not much to note
    *Promote a lean, dry, vascular look: I have gotten more vascularity in my forearms, was hoping for some in the quads, but not yet
    *Strength increases: Was feeling a slight increase but not really any jumps at this point
    *Supercharged libido: this has gone up a bit, and its not as sporatic as it was before. Before I was in the mood or not so much, now when the topic comes up, the cape goes on
    *Alpha Male Mentality: I've been calm, and I always have road rage so nothing over the top here
    *Boost confidence and mood: still rather calm at most times, and no real confidence boost noted...

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'll go about continually posting here to keep people up to speed. Tomorrow marks the end of bottle 1, and then bottle 2, hopefully a strength boost then...
    •   

3. thanks for the update b. hope you see better results on 2nd bottle.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Day 7-19
    Weight: 197.8

Workouts:
    Sorry for the jumble here, I need to get this going, but this site is where I c&p my info into, and I have a main log on a different site, either way, no excuses, just was trying to be lazy and the other site is taking a little.

I am at work, so the numbers are not in front of me, but I will note that I was expecting a bit more strength on this one. I am not dieting down by any means, and I am watching my food intake to make sure that 85-90% of food is clean eating and enough food to fuel me. I don't really know what else to say, other than I thought strength would be a bit more increased on this one at this point. Hopefully in bottle 2.

My libido seems to be increasing as well as b-natty jr seems to be maintaining some fullness as well. Very hard to note that publically as it is a bit weird, but it is noticeable and the wifey even mentioned it as of late. Not really something I've noticed from other products, but fullness/size is something that has occured.

*Increase LBM: This has been up and down, after a workout I feel like a monster
    *Decrease subcutaneous water retention: still not much to note
    *Promote a lean, dry, vascular look: I have gotten more vascularity in my forearms, was hoping for some in the quads, but not yet
    *Strength increases: Was feeling a slight increase but not really any jumps at this point
    *Supercharged libido: this has gone up a bit, and its not as sporatic as it was before. Before I was in the mood or not so much, now when the topic comes up, the cape goes on
    *Alpha Male Mentality: I've been calm, and I always have road rage so nothing over the top here
    *Boost confidence and mood: still rather calm at most times, and no real confidence boost noted...

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'll go about continually posting here to keep people up to speed. Tomorrow marks the end of bottle 1, and then bottle 2, hopefully a strength boost then...

LG Science's Natadrol makes your **** bigger!!

New slogan?

5. better hope the fda doesn't hear you say that, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

6. lol, I'll keep everyone posted on that then....

Todays workout went well, glad I got back on fish oil, my knees have felt 10x better, and my workouts have gotten better.

The update for bottle 2 is that I will be using p90x throughout 3 of my workouts, I do a 3on/1off3on/1off rotation, and during the second series of 3 days, it will be p90x. I need something to push me endurance wise and if I fear puking I ease off, and when following someone, I have no option but to keep going, at least thats how I roll.

As for other news I have the about to be released pics of 20days into drol swol-age

7. nice bnat!!! Be out for a minute but i'm back!! haha looking good and lets get hercules on'm!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

8. subbage
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

9. Days 20-34
    Weight: 197.2

Workouts:
    Wow, with everything going on with forum drama (not here) it's been crazy trying to keep up with this log and keeping it up to speed.

I promise I do have pics from day 20, and will have pics this coming sunday for da grand finale!

*Increase LBM: This has not really been a big gainer for me, but I have lost almost an inch in my waist which is a decent amount of bodyfat, so I've definitely gained more than a simple number on the scale
    *Decrease subcutaneous water retention: not really an effect for me, I do pee a lot more though
    *Promote a lean, dry, vascular look: Definitely more vascular around workout time which has been a nice motivational tool
    *Strength increases: Not really a big strength gainer, this has been minimal
    *Supercharged libido: libido is definitely the biggest marker thus far
    *Alpha Male Mentality: Hmmmmmmm, it's up some days
    *Boost confidence and mood: not much to note here

Well, I've made a lot of empty promises in this log, it's probably best this one is coming to an end...

10. Thanks for keeping the updates man, even a review now and then is excellent IMO.

11. FINAL REVIEW
    Weight: 196.4
    I only gained around 2 pounds on this overall, but I did notice my waist slimming down, which ended up being almost 1 inch in total. So the overall pounds gained are scewed if you base it on scale weight. I did not get to take my initial bodyfat skinfolds to know the true lbm's gained, but I would say roughly 6-8lbs.

Workouts:
    I got in somewhat of a groove but basement workouts are much harder as the weights seem to feel much heavier. I tried to keep things consistent, but apparently I faultered somewhere.

As for pics, thats a fun story, but my camera is broke and I don't want to say more than "the cat did it"

I would rate this product around a 6.5 overall, and I am left feeling very blah. I can't say outside factors didn't play a role as there are far too many things happening all at once. I did not miss a workout, even if the off days got mixed up, I made everything up, without doing 2-a-days.

-I did notice the lbm's increasing, even though it wasn't very much scale weight.
    -strength was probably the lowest factor here and its what truly brought the score down a bit, as I didn't really fare well here.
    -libido was actually pretty solid on this one and was quite unexpected, but hey I'll take it.
    -I understand pricing but I would need 2 bottles of this for a solid future run and at 39.99 for the going rate, thats not really feasible for me.

Everything plays a roll, everything takes its toll (rhymes, unintentional).

6.5 out of 10, take it as you choose.

12. I don't know how am going to gain access to this.Any clues?

13. Nice review mang!! haha its been a minute since anyone check this but. . honesty is always key!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JaP's Gettin Swole with iForce's Tropinol (Sponsored)
    By DaJaP in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 07:40 AM
  2. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:47 AM