Resolve's NATADROL DISASTER: 8wks of Brutality

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's right - I'm running an 8-week cycle of LG's new Natadrol!
So what does that mean? Wanton destruction of adipose, personal records and probably my fellow gym-members' egos, of course!

The ensuing carnage--> :redeemerwhore:
Me vs. my fellow gym-members :p-->:bow28:

Dubbed a "Non-steroidal Androgen", Natadrol consists of several plant-derived extracts: Tinospora Cordifolia, good ol' cissus, Hibiscus and Curculigo Orchioides.

I've been researching on Tinospora Cordifolia, the plant from which the androgenic extract has been taken, and it has quite some interesting capacities. There is some evidence that it is suppressive as well, but TC is used frequently as an ayurvedic treatment for male infertility, so I am not convinced either way concerning this ingredient's suppressiveness.

The other ingredients I haven't done much reading on, so if someone has something to contribute, let me see it!

Now, considering it's been almost 3 months since my last log, IIRC, here's an update for how things currently stand in the Resolve Household:

Stats:
6'4"
249lb
10-11% BF

Current PRs:
I'm happy to report that I am currently the strongest I have ever been with PRs of:
325 Olympic Front Squat, 355 Bench Press, 515 Deadlift

Diet and Routine:
I'm recomping with Intermittent Fasting, 3500-4200kcals/day, and one cheat meal on Friday evenings. 1.5g Prot/lb/day, low carb, plenty of healthy fat.
Gym-wise, I'm performing 5 full-body sessions per week, power-lifting 2 days with 5/3/1 and body-building the other 3 with high volume.

Goals with ND:
Strength retention or improvement while on a calorie deficit
Body Recomposition
Joint Improvement (via Cissus)

Other Supplements:
B Complex
D3
Fish Oil
BC+EAA
WPI
Creatine Mono
X-Force
I3C
ZMA
ALCAR/PLCAR

ND Dosing:
Starting Monday with 6 caps/day, 2 upon waking, 2 pre-workout, 2 at dinner. PCT is most likely going to be sponsored by IBE, which I will log separately when the time comes.

And so, let the frenzy commence!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
In witcha big fella! I'm curious as to what this stuff can do!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining in so quick man! Should be a fun run.

Forgot to mention, I plan on adding in LG's new AS-GT when it is released too - which should make things even better!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
subadub. Man I wish I could get this In Canada.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbadub

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, glad to see there are 2 taller lifters running ND :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In..any pre/post pics Resolve?.. also, is you plan to run Formex for PCT?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your Carb and Fat intake looking like? gram-wise:)

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Most days are 140g CHO, 160g Fat. CHO is entirely derived from vegetables, fruits (Berries, Grapefruit, Limes), nuts and seeds.
It's nice to see guys who have their carb and fat intakes where they are supposed to be. And on top of that your carbs are from the right choices.

Good luck with the run.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's nice to see guys who have their carb and fat intakes where they are supposed to be. And on top of that your carbs are from the right choices.

Good luck with the run.
Ha, thanks. I've done both keto and high cho diets in the past, but found that both have shortcomings. High carb I just got fat on, and though keto was great for fat-loss, I felt like I was selling myself short on the nutrients and antioxidants that some natural carb sources provide. So, I've ended up with a low-ish carb diet, but still plenty of produce to satisfy my desire for greens.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice R...8 weeks should really show what this can do!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How do you achieve your healthy fat target each day man, just curious :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ND Dosing:
Starting Monday with 6 caps/day, 2 upon waking, 2 pre-workout, 2 at dinner. PCT is most likely going to be sponsored by IBE, which I will log separately when the time comes.
So how are you dosing this stuff again??!! I kid bro. I kid. ha ha
Nice. You and I are about the same size and strength level. It's going to be interesting to see how this product effects big bulls like ourselves!! :twisted:

Oh.....and I'm down with this sickness!! :fool2::angryfire:
SUBBED!!!:woohoo:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, thanks. I've done both keto and high cho diets in the past, but found that both have shortcomings. High carb I just got fat on, and though keto was great for fat-loss, I felt like I was selling myself short on the nutrients and antioxidants that some natural carb sources provide. So, I've ended up with a low-ish carb diet, but still plenty of produce to satisfy my desire for greens.
Right on. I don't think the keto diets are what bodybuilders should be following. Ballet dancers....maybe. But people who are interested in getting big, strong, huge, mean, and lean as they can be, are gonna have to eat 'dem fukkin' greens. You won't have any energy on those keto diets and they usually end up eating away at your muscle mass. Even if you up your protein like crazy.
And besides, how do you think Popeye got so strong??!!!

My choices of carbs are asparagus, green beans, and broccoli.
I also like my sweet potatoes....but have to watch the portion sizes. Complex carbs stick to my ribs real easy. :yup: :lol:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! It's great to see so many people joining in! Old friends and new faces alike, thanks for being here!

Nice R...8 weeks should really show what this can do!
I agree - considering the tester logs suggested that effects really kick in on the 3rd week, I figure things should get really good with a longer run.

How do you achieve your healthy fat target each day man, just curious :)
Well, I make my own protein bars (using Lipotropic Protein, actually :D) and get a good dose of flax seed and almond meal in those. I also get about a cup of nuts of whatever kind I feel like (usually almonds, pistachios or walnuts), 3-4 whole eggs and 2-3oz of good imported cheese. I also use EVCO and EVOO in all my cooking

So how are you dosing this stuff again??!! I kid bro. I kid. ha ha
Nice. You and I are about the same size and strength level. It's going to be interesting to see how this product effects big bulls like ourselves!! :twisted:

Oh.....and I'm down with this sickness!! :fool2::angryfire:
SUBBED!!!:woohoo:
Wait, how did we get back in your log? ;) I agree though - we are about the same size and strength, it'll be great to compare. Especially since your doing more of an HIT-like routine with a triple dropset, whereas I'll be doing higher volume.

Right on. I don't think the keto diets are what bodybuilders should be following. Ballet dancers....maybe. But people who are interested in getting big, strong, huge, mean, and lean as they can be, are gonna have to eat 'dem fukkin' greens. You won't have any energy on those keto diets and they usually end up eating away at your muscle mass. Even if you up your protein like crazy.
And besides, how do you think Popeye got so strong??!!!

My choices of carbs are asparagus, green beans, and broccoli.
I also like my sweet potatoes....but have to watch the portion sizes. Complex carbs stick to my ribs real easy. :yup: :lol:
"Out of the mouths of gods" :D

In on this!
Oh no, not you! :p BW's been telling me all about your escapades - according to what you told her on Facebook.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I'm not actually starting my ND cycle until Monday, but I did lift this evening, and figure I may as well post up my exploits. If nothing else, it'll give you all a taste for what my routines look like.

Also, I thought it would be good to inform everyone that this coming week is a deloading week. I actually chose to start my cycle specifically on a deloading week, as that will mean my last week on ND will be a 1RM test week, and what better way to finish a log than with attempting new 1RMs?

Anyways, todays routine:

Weighted Dips: +90x5, +100x5, +125x3, +135x3, +45x10 x10 x8+2 x8
I follow the same basic premise as the 5/3/1 for my dips and pull-ups, but still consider it bodybuilding as they are not power-lifting movements. +135 is the most weight I've ever had strapped to my belt! Woot.

Weighted Pull-ups: +50x5, +70x5, +80x3, +90x2, +90x3
Chin-ups: Bodyweightx16 x10 x10 x8
Oddly, my vertical pulls have seemed a little off the past few weeks - the back-off sets with just bodyweight helped a lot, as I was able to really focus on my "angle of approach" as I neared the bar. Leaning back and pulling towards the sternum makes a world of difference here.

One-Hand DB Snatch: 80x5, 85x5, 90x5, 95x5
SS'd w/Unilateral Leg Extensions: 85 x24 x24 x20 x20
I like this superset: the snatches murder your posterior chain (especially after having DL day yesterday!) and the explosivity really gets your motor running. The leg exts, on the other hand, clobber the front of my long legs and the result is a Resolve with thoroughly burning wheels!

Now, normally, I'd finish off the day with 8 sets of calves, but time constraints meant that I had to call it short. Aw, well, there's always next time!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know I'm in bro

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys!

Muffin, I am really hoping you weigh more than 87lb... for your sake...

... I'm on a cut.

Jk. I'm really excited to see how this works for you, though. Sounds promising.

eximoz

Awards
Subbed God its so awsome to see so many natadrol logs running now. I think I to will be starting my natadrol this Monday aswell. I cannot wait to see your gains.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning all! Slept in nice and late, missed church though. Oh well, I can be a heathen today...

Been reading up on Curculigo Orchioides: very cool. Increase in sex drive, spermatogenesis, anabolism, insulin sensitivity, anti-asthmatic - I dig it!

The more I read about the ingredients in ND, the more I believe that it should have a very noticeable nutrient repartitioning effect - both TC and CO have documented anti-diabetic functions.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning all! Slept in nice and late, missed church though. Oh well, I can be a heathen today...

Been reading up on Curculigo Orchioides: very cool. Increase in sex drive, spermatogenesis, anabolism, insulin sensitivity, anti-asthmatic - I dig it!

The more I read about the ingredients in ND, the more I believe that it should have a very noticeable nutrient repartitioning effect - both TC and CO have documented anti-diabetic functions.
Repent!! :box: ha ha I've been worshipping here at the Temple this morning. Giving All-Father and His blessed Son and sweet Holy Spirit all the praise for all the good things in my life. How wonderful God is!!! :thumbsup:

I haven't done as much studying on these individual compounds as you seem to have. Very interesting indeed. Also has anabolic joint support with the Cissus. Toss in the sex drive, anti-asthmatic, insuling sensitivity and anti-diabetic functions, and this is one mult-tasking product. And talk about multi-tasking, what about that all-inclusive Anadraulic State?? That shizz has everything in it but the freakin' kitchen sink!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Definitely backs up my hypothesis that Natadrol is quite possibly the strongest natural body-recomposition product out there.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this bad boy!!! I myself am running natadrol for around 8 or so weeks and im on a cut so it will be sweet to see how well it does.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, I hope it treats you well!

OT: Found this recipe this morning, thought I'd share

Almond Biscuits
Preheat oven to 400. 10 biscuits, ~5g CHO, 22g Fat ea

2.5 c almond meal
1.5 t baking powder
1 egg
1/2 t salt
Large dash of Stevia
1/2 c Cream
1/2 c Almond Milk
3 T cold butter

Cut butter (two knives, a pastry blender or a food processor) into flour until it looks like coarse meal. Add the other dry ingredients. Combine the wet ingredients and mix them in.

Let stand for about 5 minutes while you spray a mini muffin pan with Pam. These can also be drop biscuits, cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray with Pam.

Bake about 10 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. These keep in a plastic bag in the fridge for a week.
They are freaking delicious. I cut one in half, threw a scrambled egg and some cheese in there and had myself an awesome McMuffin-esque meal!

Some logs have mostly nude women, but here, I have FOOD. :p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food is one of the biggest aphrodisiacs there is! Got a big chubby for some almond biscuit..hehheh

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hott

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ND Dosing:

how are you dosing this? i personally suggest you take 2 when you wake up, 2 pre-workout and you should take the other 2 at dinner.

i heard IBE can hook up up with a good pct, so just a suggestion. when the time comes you should log that separately, id be interested in how that goes.

good luck subbed

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how are you dosing this? i personally suggest you take 2 when you wake up, 2 pre-workout and you should take the other 2 at dinner.

good luck subbed
From Resolve:
ND Dosing:
Starting Monday with 6 caps/day, 2 upon waking, 2 pre-workout, 2 at dinner.

Ha Ha Ha!!! Now it's your turn at the post Resolve!!! LMAO:toofunny:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too choose recipes over women.

Does that amazing wife of yours have any new recipes, Resolve?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's because you can make recipes into what you want them to be!!! And if the recipe doesn't wind up to your liking, you can toss them out without owing them any money!!:laughing:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Does that amazing wife of yours have any new recipes, Resolve?
"Acquire Calories, Disregard Females" :D

But in all seriousness, I actually get both - hot meals and the hottie too. I've actually been the one whose been concocting stuff in the kitchen more recently. BW's still a better cook than I, it's just that I've been really enjoying testing out new recipes.

That's because you can make recipes into what you want them to be!!! And if the recipe doesn't wind up to your liking, you can toss them out without owing them any money!!:laughing:
...Owing them any money? I'll assume you mean alimony! :p

Anyways, I started the ND this morning, with 2 caps. So the adventure has begun. I'll be lifting this evening a bit later than usual, as BW has to work late and she's my training partner.

Obviously, I have nothing stellar to report as yet. I was really hoping my calves would immediately fill in to a nice round 20", but I'm 4hrs into this cycle and haven't gained even an inch! What the hell?! But I kid...

In other news, I was told this morning that I'm going to be presenting my preliminary data to a Nobel Laureate next week. So, I'm not under ANY pressure to perform in school right now. Good grief. It is still an awesome opportunity, but one I would've preferred to have in, say, 6 months, when my project has actually evolved into something tangible.

As it is, all I've got are hypotheses and some cells that may or may not glow in the dark.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome news, buddy! Very proud of you. :grouphug:

:)

And yes, you do have quite a hottie-chef on your hands. Cheers to that!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Competitors see challenges as opportunities...grab the bull by the horns bubba!