THUNDERGOD'S GOING NATTY AND NASTY WITH NATADROL AND AS-GT!! (sponsored)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hail mortals of Midgard and greetings from Asgard. Tis the Thundegod here with some goodies to run from LG Sciences.

I'll be running their Natadrol and also using their AS-GTSE before my workouts. Cycle will last 4 weeks (at strong dose) and they even included a bottle of T-911 for my PCT. A big thanks to all the people at LG who have been so good to me. And special thanks to IrishCannon who sent me the gift pack!!
LG Sciences was the first log that I ever did here on AM more than 2 years ago. They let me log their MMV2 (methyl masterdrol version 2) and I loved that stuff. They even used one of my quotes on thier advertisements. That was cool.

Here's a little info on me:
Training Experience:27 years of slinging the weights around this year!! I've used almost every imaginable routine there is. I was doing DC during the summer of last year, then switched to a 4 day split using lots of drop sets. The currrent routine is comprised of 3 weekly workouts doing full body work.
I do a few warm-up sets, then 1 big workset, rest a full minute, and hit up another work set, followed by 2 immediate drop sets. I call this a triple drop set after that 1 big workset. This routine is grueling and demanding, but it sure is leaning me out and retaining my strength levels.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 242 lbs. @ 11% bodyfat or thereabouts.

Goals: To continue recomping while trying to not lose too much more weight, size, or strength. I weighed 260lbs. before Thanksgiving at around 14% bodyfat, so I've made some decent improvements already. I'm pysched way up for this cycle!!

Dosing Protocol:

Natadrol @8 caps per day which is a double dose. This is allowed by the LG rep (IC) who sent me 2 bottles to cover at least 4 weeks at this dose.

Anadraulic State GTSE at 16 grams (1 serving) before my 3 weekly workouts. They sent me enough that will last 5 weeks at that dose. So on that last week of this planned 4 week cycle, that means I can up this dose to maybe 32 grams which is a double dose. I've heard great reviews already on this product!! :thumbsup:

I've already taken 2 caps of Natadrol and will down 2 more caps before bedtime this afternoon (I work night-shifts).

Let's Get This Party Started!!!!!:djparty::dance::

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
in my brotha :)

EDIT : i will delete this post if you need post 2 for the final review or pics.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in my brotha :)

EDIT : i will delete this post if you need post 2 for the final review or pics.
Great to have you here Sunny!! And no worries on the 2 spots. No pics planned. And I will post my final review on the very last page of this thread. Gotta go to bed so I can work tonight. You guys hang out and have a great time in the thread. No rules here!!
subdizzle
Good to have you bro. I love that siggy!! :hump::hammer:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Great to have you here Sunny!! And no worries on the 2 spots. No pics planned. And I will post my final review on the very last page of this thread. Gotta go to bed so I can work tonight. You guys hang out and have a great time in the thread. No rules here!!

Good to have you bro. I love that siggy!! :hump::hammer:
best AM quote ever.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By My Father's Beard!!! Look who it is!! :shocked:

Big Daddy V, so wonderful to see you bro.:notworthy: I haven't heard from you in millenia it seems.
Did you get married already? :thinking:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm Here!!! AND ON TIME THIS TIME!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By My Father's Beard!!! Look who it is!! :shocked:

Big Daddy V, so wonderful to see you bro.:notworthy: I haven't heard from you in millenia it seems.
Did you get married already? :thinking:
I did. I'm slowly getting over the decreased workouts due to new marriage effects. Another side effect of marriage I'm noticing is that I care more and more about just being strong & jacked. I'm on a big 5x5 kick right now and loving it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm Here!!! AND ON TIME THIS TIME!
Hel to the freakin' Yes!! Now the party is under way. This is going to be uber cool. I've already downed 4 caps of Natadrol and I'm just waiting on the nastiness to kick in!! I hope this stuff blasts off the aggression. I just love androgens. Going to be a treat to see how a natural plant based androgen actually works. I hope it gets mean!!:zx11pissed::aargh4:::

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 caps on ND! I knew you'd go for the high dose! Hahah. Nice. - I'll be bumping my M1D to 8 caps next week. ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did. I'm slowly getting over the decreased workouts due to new marriage effects. Another side effect of marriage I'm noticing is that I care more and more about just being strong & jacked. I'm on a big 5x5 kick right now and loving it.
:werd: Marriage is the best bro. You get out of it what you put into it. Of course.
I'll be married 10 years this go-around this year. And I couldn't be happier. I married a true goddess this time!!
The first marriage was a grueling 13 year ordeal that ended nasty.

I like that 5X5 routine. How's the strength doing these days?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Subbing for this, as I'm pretty skeptical that a bunch of plants can exhibit AAS-like effects. PCT needed for "Curculigo Orchioides" and cissus?? Color me dubious.

However, if anyone here could tell us if this stuff is truly similar to hormonals, it's thundergod. Good luck big man, will be following

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 caps on ND! I knew you'd go for the high dose! Hahah. Nice. - I'll be bumping my M1D to 8 caps next week. ;)
I'm waiting for the support supp list of 100mg of Ephed, 600mg caff and 50mg of Yohimbine, 3 times a day :439:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whut? ha ha Of course you knew I would do that!!! LMAO You said run the log for at least 4 weeks so I figured, "What the Hel?" Go for the gusto bro!!! :laugh:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm waiting for the support supp list of 100mg of Ephed, 600mg caff and 50mg of Yohimbine, 3 times a day :439:
Won't need it this time Big V.
The reviews I've seen on the Anadraulic State GT says this stuff is like rocket fuel already!! :dance::woohoo:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:werd: Marriage is the best bro. You get out of it what you put into it. Of course.
I'll be married 10 years this go-around this year. And I couldn't be happier. I married a true goddess this time!!
The first marriage was a grueling 13 year ordeal that ended nasty.

I like that 5X5 routine. How's the strength doing these days?
Yeah, I married a good girl.

Currently, I'm working with 315 on the bench for the 5x5, but don't be too impressed. I managed to pull off 295 for 5x5 last week, but this week I hit more like 5,4,3,2,2, with 315, so I'll be on 315 for a couple weeks me thinks.

I restrained my lumbar, then my cervical from deads, lol, so I had to take another break, but I'm back at it. I also started standing militaries. I'm only on my second week of 5x5, so I'm still "getting there." I'm loving it though. I think I have an inherent preference for high intensity lifting.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing for this, as I'm pretty skeptical that a bunch of plants can exhibit AAS-like effects. PCT needed for "Curculigo Orchioides" and cissus?? Color me dubious.

However, if anyone here could tell us if this stuff is truly similar to hormonals, it's thundergod. Good luck big man, will be following
Hello dubious. ha ha
I will only tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me All-Father!!:hail:

If anyone loves and undestands androgens, it's me. Think Methyl-DHT, large doses of D-Bol, and even Methyl Trienolone (oral trenbolone). So I do know what androgens will do.
If this product produces, I will say so. If it fails to deliver, I will say that as well. You all can count on that.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength training is so awesome, but I definitely like a hybrid. One of our sponsored athletes doing a hybrid WestSide/DC routine. It's right up my alley.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate to, but I simply must retire and get some much needed Odin-sleep. I have to go into work tonight (I work night-shifts) so....

Gute Nacht to all.....and to all a good night!!

But you guys carry on. Post all the songs and pics of scantily clad women that you so desire!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength training is so awesome, but I definitely like a hybrid. One of our sponsored athletes doing a hybrid WestSide/DC routine. It's right up my alley.
WestSide/DC...hmmm.. that could be nasty.

I think I prefer hybrids in general as well, but I've only ever done hybrids when its heavy lifting time and this is my first experience with strictly strength lifts. It was initially odd for me not to lift to failure on the first set or second set, but you get there on the 3rd,4th & 5th.

Edit: Well, I suppose I am still doing a bit of a hybrid, because I'll use 5x5 across 4-5 exercises on chest alone, so the volume is still relatively high for traditional 5x5.

S

sw bill

Awards
Hell i have followed everyone of your other logs so i might as well sub this one to. I'm in..

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hell i have followed everyone of your other logs so i might as well sub this one to. I'm in..
It's the most brutal place on AM. :twisted:

R

RUNNER 67

Awards
Subbed for sure.Hope this does well. It would be nice to have a nice natural androgen. How did your blood tests go after the methyl tren run?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOoooooooooa!!!! WElcome to the house of horrors baby!!! I'm in for the ride from the ringleader himself muahhaha :sasmokin:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is off to a good start.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Silver has stepped into the ThunderDome. Let the mayhem begin!

O

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how this goes - I have 2 bottles of ND but was only planning on 6 a day...Nice to see some logs out there.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 242 lbs. @ 11% bodyfat or thereabouts.

Goals: To continue recomping while trying to not lose too much more weight, size, or strength. I weighed 260lbs. before Thanksgiving at around 14% bodyfat, so I've made some decent improvements already.
if i read this right, 3% loss in body fat on a 260 pound individual is around 17 pounds of fat. so you only lost one pound of muscle on this recomp? might want to post that diet and training style in the weight loss section for the rest of us :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW!! This thread has grown since I went to sleep and woke up this evening!! Way cool beans...
Let's blow it up some more with this morning's workout:

THE NOT YOUR LITTLE SISTER'S WORKOUT

This is how the mayhem went down in the sacred Temple this morning.
Verily the walls and pillars didst shake and the very floors didst tremble neath the strain of my sinews and efforts!!

CHEST--Machine Flat Bench Presses--180X10, 380X12!!, 380X11>280X12>210X21!!! I really gritted my teeth and went for broke on that burn out set!! On fire!!
BACK--Bent-Over Cable Rows--180X10, 340X10, 340X8>250X11>200X14. I did these on my seated row station with a long lat bar. You guys have to try these out if you've never did them before. Great contractions.
SHOULDERS--Cable Upright Rows--80X10, 180X9, 180X9>140X11>100X15. I pulled that last drop set all the way up to my forehead for some other-worldly squeezes!! My delts were swollen after these. Pumped to da max!!
TRICEPS--Pushdowns--80X10, 180X11, 180X10>120X12>90X16. Concentrating on perfect form these days. I've used much more than this, but strictness is of supreme importance on this routine.
BICEPS--Incline DB Curls--30'sX10, 50's X14!!, 50'sX11>35'sX13> 25'sX15. Really tight form here. I still should have went heavier though. 50's X14 was still pretty easy. Will up the weights on this exercise next go round.
QUADS--Seated Leg Presses--200X10, 600X17!!(up2 reps!!), 600X16>400X33!! WOW...just freaking wow!! I let it all hang out on these this morning. Just for Irish Cannon. I gotta make these long slender quads grow and flare out!!!
CALVES--Seated Leg Press Calf Presses--200X25, 400X27 agonizing reps. Paused a little along the way, but refused to quit or surrender!! Gonna transform these calves into bellowing bulls!!
FOREARMS--DB Pinwheel Curls--40'sX10, 80'sX14!!, 80'sX11>60'sX12>40'sX15. I beat the brakes off my brachs this time!! LOL

Awesome drive and intensity this morning. I'm guessing that most of you already saw this workout on my other thread,,,,,but we have some new folks up in here!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i read this right, 3% loss in body fat on a 260 pound individual is around 17 pounds of fat. so you only lost one pound of muscle on this recomp? might want to post that diet and training style in the weight loss section for the rest of us :)
This is only a guesstimate on the bodyfat percentages Sunny. I don't have any calipers or anything. But the mirror doesn't lie. And neither does the weight scale. I have indeed cut from 260 down to 242 since Thanksgiving. I'm very satisfied with my results!!

The first thing I did when I got my PC up and running yesterday was to change the avatar back to this double biceps pose. My wife (the goddess) was watching over my shoulder and remarked that I'm bigger and leaner since that pic was taken.
By the way, when that pic was taken I was only about 235 at the very most.
I've made some good mass gains over the last 15 months. And now I'm dicing and slicing it all up!!

This is me weighing 235. I'm 7 lbs. bigger and at least 1% bodyfat lower than these pics!!!

Attachments

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So very glad to have a dedicated log follower still following along after all this time. Thanks bro!!

It's the most brutal place on AM. :twisted:
You sho got that right!!! :head:

WHOoooooooooa!!!! WElcome to the house of horrors baby!!! I'm in for the ride from the ringleader himself muahhaha :sasmokin:
Time to go fukkin' crazy up in here brotha. Sheer madness and lunacy will ensue!! :hypnotized: :eek5: :fool2:
Hey you!!
My warrior sistah!! Oh yeah!! How have you been C? I hope all is well with you. How's the training going these days?

This is off to a good start.
Even surprises me. I can't for the eternal life of me figure out why my threads blow up so quickly....:thinking:

Silver has stepped into the ThunderDome. Let the mayhem begin!
Welcome Big Silver!! It's on like 3rd level Donkey Kong up in dis bee-yatch!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trainings going well, I put up a log to keep on track! Dieting for the Arnold right now, though more for myself than anything.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trainings going well, I put up a log to keep on track! Dieting for the Arnold right now, though more for myself than anything.
What section is your log in? Or can you give me a link? I'd love to subscribe to another awesome Crader thread!!! :woohoo:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty excited about what is coming for me starting next week. Mr. Kleen has blessed me with the Iron Warrior Workout. I am hoping that change of pace will help take me to the next level. I just hope to match some of your intensity.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pretty excited about what is coming for me starting next week. Mr. Kleen has blessed me with the Iron Warrior Workout. I am hoping that change of pace will help take me to the next level. I just hope to match some of your intensity.
Brother, you will love that workout. It's what I devised this workout from. I guess you could tell that though. LOL

And I know you will bring all the intensity within you to that workout!!! :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alright lets hold that racket down.
turn down that music-earache my eye.
a little cheech and chong-now that goes way back.
subbed tg-lets see what you can do, lol.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Subbed brother! Good to see you smashing some Natadrol!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright lets hold that racket down.
turn down that music-earache my eye.
a little cheech and chong-now that goes way back.
subbed tg-lets see what you can do, lol.
Hold the racket down??!! We's just getting this mo-fo cranked up bigt!!!

I'm off work tonight due to a winterstorm in my area!! :woohoo:

So.......Let's Get It Started!!!:djparty: :party: :dance:

YouTube- Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Heimdall The GodSlayer is IN! Looking huge Thor!

E

eximoz

Awards
Subbed I cannot wait to see your results I am in all the way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I have been waiting for...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heimdall The GodSlayer is IN! Looking huge Thor!
Wilkommen Bruder Heimdall. Stand guard viligantly upon the sacred Rainbow Bridge Bifrost. And warn the frost giants that the Thundergod has Mjolnir in hand and ready to wage war against all their kind and bring down my wrath upon their sorry heads!!!! :smashfreakB:

Subbed I cannot wait to see your results I am in all the way.
I'm anxious to see what my results will be as well. I've got my hopes up and my fingers crossed.
This is what I have been waiting for...
Me Too DW!! I've wanted to see what this product could do ever since I heard about it during its creation and production for beta testers. There wasn't a lot of feedback on it and I heard that lots of people forsook their threads and never gave a full review. That will NOT happen here.

Now I get to be the big ol' lab rat!!! :laugh2:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting looking product..they picked an interesting tester as well. :wave:
put it to the test big guy. :439:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thundergod, i just wanted to let you know, i like you, and i happen to like you alot.

subbed