mst-somnidren

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    may not of been the best way, but i was so hungry i felt like i was in starvation mode. i have actually gained 2 lbs since starting somnidren but must have lost bf because i look and feel leaner. as a note-i almost guarantee appetite will go up on somnidren.
    very similar to how i feel from S-GH for sure.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i always stacked a handful of supplements when i took gaba pre-workout,

    ive been so close to buying somn....in and out of my shopping cart a few times. now they have a new formula i gotta get a bottle my next order.
    Send MST an email asking for some samples. I did not think it was going to be very well on sleep aids but was shocked when I tried the old formula. After trying the samples I ordered the new blend off of NP along with some ZMK. What I liked about it is I did not wake up half out of it as I did with melatonin, you will go into a deep sleep with some vivid dreams (took with ZMK).

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, guys. i have found that if you take somnidren to close to going to bed the tingles will keep you awake: my advice is to take it 45 minutes to an hour before going to bed-that is what works best for me. i get to enjoy that mellow feeling for awhile and by the time i get to bed i am .
    Noticed the same thing when I tried the first sample. Took the second one 45 minutes before bed and worked awesome! Subbing to get some pointers (which I have already got a bunch) for an upcoming cycle which will include some Somnidren-GH / ZMK / MVP365. Will also be throwing in some GHenerate / 1-C on a cycle to keep from getting used to one product. Good lookin log going on so far!
    •   
       


  3. svt: you have got to try half a dose under tongue 30 minutes before cardio with a stim.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    svt: you have got to try half a dose under tongue 30 minutes before cardio with a stim.
    I am going to be running M-drol / X-tren for 6 weeks and will be using the sleep aids with these as I have heard sleep issues may be present. On my off days I may try a stim if I can handle it or will try it during PCT. I may get balsy enough to do Jack3d / S-Gh sublingual for a hardcore cardio on off days. Do you notice any kind of crash after taking it on cardio days?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by svtfocusman View Post
    I am going to be running M-drol / X-tren for 6 weeks and will be using the sleep aids with these as I have heard sleep issues may be present. On my off days I may try a stim if I can handle it or will try it during PCT. I may get balsy enough to do Jack3d / S-Gh sublingual for a hardcore cardio on off days. Do you notice any kind of crash after taking it on cardio days?
    just the opposite, if i take half a dose s-gh with a stim pre cardio i get energized, kinda weird but true.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. BIG MAN!!! KILLIN IT ON THE LOG!!! detailed as usual and big ups brutha man!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    BIG MAN!!! KILLIN IT ON THE LOG!!! detailed as usual and big ups brutha man!!
    i have been learning from YOU!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I'm finding doing 1/3 scoops works even better, the powder is too much in half doses under my tongue, just a thought...
    I wonder how many 1/4 or 1/2 tsps are in one serving of S-GH.
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I'm finding doing 1/3 scoops works even better, the powder is too much in half doses under my tongue, just a thought...
    i put half a scoop in a tsp and put under tongue 1st time, now i know how much it is and just put around that much in tsp. i am guessing i use less than half a scoop. my jug is going fast!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I'm finding doing 1/3 scoops works even better, the powder is too much in half doses under my tongue, just a thought...
    Ill have to try this. yes in my log I noted a half serving"blasted" me. it was too much to hold under the tounge
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  11. put half a scoop under tongue, popped 2 oep and a scoop of rag ultra and went at it. hour and 30 minutes on the treadmill-wow. music was old deep purple, love space truckin and classic santana-gotta find me a black magic woman! finished up with allman bros elisibeth reed and whipping post/one way out.
    felt really great-still do. really great workout-down 14lbs as of today, only 6 more to go-ooohraaaah!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    put half a scoop under tongue, popped 2 oep and a scoop of rag ultra and went at it. hour and 30 minutes on the treadmill-wow. music was old deep purple, love space truckin and classic santana-gotta find me a black magic woman! finished up with allman bros elisibeth reed and whipping post/one way out.
    felt really great-still do. really great workout-down 14lbs as of today, only 6 more to go-ooohraaaah!!!
    Congrats on the body fat loss
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  13. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Congrats on the body fat loss
    thanks. it has made a huge difference.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Great music and congrats on the weight loss!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. WOOO HOOO!!!! Big t on the fat loss and can't forget some led zepplin in there :0) or how about some jefferson airlpane?? wooo hooo!!! Gratz brutha man!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WOOO HOOO!!!! Big t on the fat loss and can't forget some led zepplin in there :0) or how about some jefferson airlpane?? wooo hooo!!! Gratz brutha man!
    hahaha, what you know about j-airplane-you are to young to dig that, lol. don't worry big led zep fan, and grace slick was a hottie back in the day-chick could sing a tune too. hey-check out allman bros live at fillmore-i think you will like it. a little rythm and blues, jazz, and southern rock all in one.
    todays music was george benson, carlos santana, eric clapton and richie sambora. george benson is a very underrated guitarist, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks. it has made a huge difference.
    bet you're tracking down a lot more balls on sundays huh?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  18. To echo what Big T said (or at least part of it) I'm going to start using Somnidren pre workout with a stim. I've taken 6 doses over about 2 weeks and notice only a small increase in sleep quality. I can feel the product working as it makes me feel really mellow but focused at the same time, just not real sleepy. Is it possible that I might need to up the dosage to 1.5 or 2 scoops when using it to sleep? Now to the good part. I swear that the Somnidren makes sex much better and more pleasurable. 3 of the 6 times I've taken it the wife and I have "tested" my theory and I'm telling you there is something going on for sure. Anyway, bottom line for me is I have not noticed the deeper sleep (I should mention I'm a pretty good sleeper for the most part anyway) but I LOVE the mellow focus the product gives. I think Big T is on to something with his preworkout empty stomach dosing protocol.

  19. itty bitty skinny mini
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    bet you're tracking down a lot more balls on sundays huh?
    very true! the focus is unreal, it's like the ball is the size of a beach ball- the anticipation is also very good, it's like i am moving to where they hit the ball before they even hit it. no doubt about it i am very impressed with somnidren! not to mention the great sleep.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very true! the focus is unreal, it's like the ball is the size of a beach ball- the anticipation is also very good, it's like i am moving to where they hit the ball before they even hit it. no doubt about it i am very impressed with somnidren! not to mention the great sleep.
    same here s-gh is impressive. It feels so good to get that quality sleep wake up feeling like a million bucks
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  22. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    same here s-gh is impressive. It feels so good to get that quality sleep wake up feeling like a million bucks
    imo, this product is underrated. it has actually outperformed what i had expected.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST Somnidren Log
    By j rad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 01:24 PM
  2. HGH Up VS. Somnidren-GH
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 09:13 AM
  3. Somnidren-GH
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:38 AM
  4. Somnidren GH?
    By montoyasnjs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 08:23 PM
  5. Somnidren Q
    By nosnmiveins in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Log in
Log in