ATP this 30 day energy cycle.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I start my cycle of ATP. I will keep you all updated. I cut out all pre workout supps to give this a fair try.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was cheat and shoulders
inclined 185lbs touched my chest 2 sets 4 reps
dumbell pressed 1 set 80lbs 6 reps
dumbell shoulder pressed 50lbs and went all the way till I touched my shoulder with the weight
cable cross over 32lbs each arm 2 sets 6 reps
muscle stimed at 90 on delt and 60 on rotator cuff area. Took pictures on iPhone it's on my facebook so I sill get link up tomorrow.
My energy was up and I hit it hard.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I did.Biceps triceps and breakelias how ever you spell it. Barbell curled 85lbs 6 reps and 90lbs at 6 reps. I'm going lighter due to the fact that I did not move my elbows
dumbell curled 35lbs 2 sets 6 reps
cable curled 32lbs 2 sets 6 reps
triceps push down 6 reps 2 sets 80lbs full range of motion.
Cable kick back at 32lbs 6 reps. 2 sets.
Dips no dip belt sadly 12 reps 2 sets
muscle stimed at 60 for breakelias and 50 for biceps.
Energy was there. I took out all prework out supps to give this a fair trial.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures are on face book but it won't let me log on fromy iPhone. Sucky

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Your taking just one tab pre-workout right? The taste of the tab isn't the best but its definitely tolerable.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course 1 tab. If I took 2 it would only last me 10 workouts.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WTF is that about. If a mod can delete that, that would be much appriciated.

Today was leg day. Lifted heavy and deep. Ass to thE grass.

2 sets of aquats at 155lbs ass to the grass 6 reps
1 set 135lbs 12 reps
leg extentioned 2 sets 6 reps 155lbs
hamstring curled 80lbs 2sets 6 reps

muscle stimed at 60 today.
Felt awesome. Energy was some what there. I should have busted out 20 reps at 135 but I for some reason was pooped.

Maybe the rain drained me.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
ahhh come on man. I was just messin around. I thought you'd look good in a top hat and wanted your thoughts on it

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
dj what is that machine u have hooked up and is that what u are talking about when referencing ur "muscle stimed at ...." ? what is that testing exactly?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
its a muscle stimulator... uses electrical impulse to stimulate the selected muscle to promote growth. search for them on google and check em out, theyre pretty interesting.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel that the muscle stimulator actually works for you? I've never seen the results from one. I thought it was an 80's informercial fad myself...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been around since the 70's. I posted before on what it does. It involrntary contracts your muscles weather you like if or not. So after my Cns is shot at the gym for what ever reason tired or just hit it hard usually the muscle still has juice left so I Stim it for about 12 minutes than another 9 minutes with active recovery. As I'm sipping on my post work out shake.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's been around since the 70's. I posted before on what it does. It involrntary contracts your muscles weather you like if or not. So after my Cns is shot at the gym for what ever reason tired or just hit it hard usually the muscle still has juice left so I Stim it for about 12 minutes than another 9 minutes with active recovery. As I'm sipping on my post work out shake.
How long have you done this and have you seen differences in gains?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you know i have to give you credit, although your methods seem a bit unorthodox at times, i see true progress being made in the recent pics and those of 2 years ago. whatever you are doing, it seems to be working-for you at least. how much weight have you gained in past 2 years?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you know i have to give you credit, although your methods seem a bit unorthodox at times, i see true progress being made in the recent pics and those of 2 years ago. whatever you are doing, it seems to be working-for you at least. how much weight have you gained in past 2 years?
Thankyou. That means a lot to me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday I did back. I had energy but I don't think I had more than normal. I rack dead lifted to the floor 275lbs 2 sets 4 reps than 6 reps
Cable rowed 160lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Cable pull downed 140lbs 2 sets 6 reps
Pull ups with a vest of 40lbs I believe it could be 20-49lbs I don't know exactly but did 2 sets 6 reps.

I am feeling like this works but at the same time no. Its hard to say at this point so what I will do is after 20 usages I will not take any thing and see how my energy is to make a fair decision.

People have started to notice that I look more full but the funny thing is my weight is very similar with less bf so iv gone from like 7% bf to 5-6% bf.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
5-6% is pretty low DJ

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was abs and cardio kick boxing as I am the instructor. I will detail more tomorow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest. Will post tomorrow

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think the pot stirs itself sometimes. Regardless, I am interested to hear what DJ thinks of these ATP tabs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the pot stirs itself sometimes. Regardless, I am interested to hear what DJ thinks of these ATP tabs.
me too. dj always gives honest evaluations.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's hard to tell because remember are body has ample amounts of ATP techniqually so from my understanding taking extra ATP is not what we want. We want creatine to bond ATP with ADP. Tell me if I'm wrong.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
actually the muscles use ATP for energy and ATP is replenished 3 ways, oxidative phosphoylation of ADP->ATP, creatine phosphate stores, and thru anaerobic glycolysis. creatine replaces the least atp followed by glycolysis then phosphorylation . but creatine is fastest then glycolysis and phosphorylation is very slow compared to creatine phos

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inclined 155lbs 2 sets. 6 reps
Flat benched 195lbs 2 sets 6 reps
cable flyed 1 set 35 each hand
machine flyed 150lbs 6 reps
energy sucked balls for chest
was at the fitness expo this weekend

today shoulders sucked balls too. 55lbs 3 sets 6 reps tries 70 but was to tired
cable cross overed 32lbs each hand 2 sets 6 reps
good news Is full rom. So that was a plus. Machine press 200lbs down but full rom

muscle stmmed 91 today

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so whats ure thoughts on this product so far ?

since your not using any pre workout shakes/powders ..do u feel it working now ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't feel the stims that I like.
Its not the same as creatine w/ beta alainine.
Do I feel it more than creatine or less? I won't know till I am off it for few days.
Its not to bad of a taste.
Am I pushing harder. I got great sleep 2 nights ago yet I was sucking on shoulders as far as overloading the weights. I still got fulll ROM don't get me wrong but iv done 80lbs of dumbells for dumbell press before. I will just work my way up again.
Its a product that from a scientific stand point I think we really don't need. I was speaking to a few guys about that at the fitness expo and they felt the same that I should stick to creatine that we alraedy have enough ATP in are body. We just need creatine to put the ATP and ADP together. I mean price is reasonable don't get me wrong but I would have to double up on it to see if it makes a difference.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
(Must subb dj's threads) I love the top hat!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bicpes today . Seated cels 30lbs 6 reps
standing curls 35lbd 6 reps
barbell curled 75lbs no Elbows 2 sets 6 reps
mus le stimmed 100 2 seasionss

I ran out od time at gym so I stimmed it twice.

Crime where popping today. Felt awesome.

Bed time and tomorrow apple confernxe.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got done stimming brqchaliaas st 75

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey DJ, instead of just posting your workouts and how much you stimmed your muscles, how about a report of how the ATP tabs are making you feel during your workout... that is what this log is for isn't it?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Bicpes today . Seated cels 30lbs 6 reps
standing curls 35lbd 6 reps
barbell curled 75lbs no Elbows 2 sets 6 reps
mus le stimmed 100 2 seasionss

I ran out od time at gym so I stimmed it twice.

Crime where popping today. Felt awesome.

Bed time and tomorrow apple confernxe.
What is this a report from dj the super hero? Not following

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on a iPhone with a cracked screen pardon my spelling

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been time 2 time telling you and comparing it to creatine.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You referenced what a bunch of people have advised you on. I understand that most people think that we have enough ATP in our body and that you should just use creatine... but how does the ATP make you feel during each workout. That is what I want to hear alongside your workout, how the supplement made that workout go for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You referenced what a bunch of people have advised you on. I understand that most people think that we have enough ATP in our body and that you should just use creatine... but how does the ATP make you feel during each workout. That is what I want to hear alongside your workout, how the supplement made that workout go for you.
amen brother!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was leg day. As far as energy goes I did not feel any more than normal. Also if you read my posts closely I said after I am done with the 20 usages I will be on nothing and see if there is any difference bur I guess no one cared to read that part and make a better judgement.
It's hard to tell if it works or not as I was on a prework out product right before this with very little stims.

I squated on smith machine 1 set at 120lbs 6 reps put my feet way forward so I could not lean forward like a normal squat
free squares 1x at 160lbs 6 reps ass to grass
1x st 165lbs ass to grass
leg extentioned 2 sets 130lbs 6 reps
kettle ball swats for ham 20lbs 2 sets 6 reps
ham curled 40 each hammy 2 sets 6 reps

my legs where still sore from the fitness expo but I still pulled threwed.

Muscle stimed at 50 2 times. Hurt like hell as I was tad sore still,

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day. As far as energy goes I did not feel any more than normal. Also if you read my posts closely I said after I am done with the 20 usages I will be on nothing and see if there is any difference bur I guess no one cared to read that part and make a better judgement.
It's hard to tell if it works or not as I was on a prework out product right before this with very little stims.

I squated on smith machine 1 set at 120lbs 6 reps put my feet way forward so I could not lean forward like a normal squat

my legs where still sore from the fitness expo but I still pulled threwed.

Muscle stimed at 50 2 times. Hurt like hell as I was tad sore still,
So what you are saying is that you can't tell if this product is effecting you until you finish it, and have a few workouts without any supplements?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With out any prework out supps for one week. I will guage my lifts and see how long I'm in the gym how heavy I lifted and how it compared to when I was on if.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
With out any prework out supps for one week. I will guage my lifts and see how long I'm in the gym how heavy I lifted and how it compared to when I was on if.
Do you think it will give you more strength? or just more endurance?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm hoping both as the price is right I would hope both.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so to recap, for those who are interested in ATP :

* 3 days you have noticed more energy
* 1 day you ran out of energy early
* you've leaned out 1% body fat while keeping muscles full

any change of weight on the scale? i.e. is this a recomp effect, or are you just leaning out?

another question i have, is does 1-2 sets of 6 reps give you any kind of a pump, and have you considered maybe a few more reps/sets added into a routine? i know with me, that doing 1 or 2 sets are not enough to break my muscles down, and therefore can't gauge a product since i won't feel it do anything.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bf went down before this product. I'm not trying to get a pump. My goal is to overload the muscle so I can grow. Doing high and light weights are only good for toning. As far as energy more energy could be from the time I was lifting Which is mid after noon vs at night. I do 2 sets per exercise but total of 6-9 sets per muscle group. I btw am muscle stiming which also works out the muscle. My weight is still the same today still have few tabs left. A week or so left. I'm trying to gain muscle and loose fat.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So you are saying that you didn't lose bodyfat from this product, you didn't gain any weight, and you have no idea how much energy you had because you took it at different times of the day, so no real relevant information could be gathered.

I'm honestly at a loss for words. I really tried hard to play nice and give this a chance... but... I don't think I can keep posting and just hold my tongue any longer... This is ridiculous once again and I'm tapping out before I say something that gets me banned.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to overload the muscle so I can grow. Doing high and light weights are only good for toning. I do 2 sets per exercise but total of 6-9 sets per muscle group.
so 6 to 9 sets total for a muscle group is the idea.

1x squat (quad)
2x leg ext (quad)
2xKB ham squats (ham)
2x ham curl (ham)
2x unknown - "free squares" and "st"

i count 3 sets of quads, 4 sets of hams, and "1x free squares" as well as "1x st" which i have no idea what those are. if i assume these two exercises are quad exercises, you're still missing a minimum of one quad exercises, and two ham exercises as per your training goals. :dunno:

Today I did.Biceps triceps and breakelias how ever you spell it.
Barbell curled 85lbs 6 reps and 90lbs at 6 reps.
dumbell curled 35lbs 2 sets 6 reps
cable curled 32lbs 2 sets 6 reps
triceps push down 6 reps 2 sets 80lbs full range of motion.
Cable kick back at 32lbs 6 reps. 2 sets.
Dips no dip belt sadly 12 reps 2 sets
2x barbell curls, 2x dumbell curls, 2x cable curls (bicep)
2x tricep pushdown, 2x cable kickback, 2x dips (tricep)
0x (branch)
here we have 6 sets of bicep curls, 6 sets of tricep, and no branchelias, unless two of your bicep exercises are in fact branch exercises, so you're missing out on at least two sets of biceps, and still missing 4 sets of branches.

Inclined 155lbs 2 sets. 6 reps
Flat benched 195lbs 2 sets 6 reps
cable flyed 1 set 35 each hand
machine flyed 150lbs 6 reps
energy sucked balls for chest
was at the fitness expo this weekend

today shoulders sucked balls too. 55lbs 3 sets 6 reps tries 70 but was to tired
cable cross overed 32lbs each hand 2 sets 6 reps
good news Is full rom. So that was a plus. Machine press 200lbs down but full rom
this is from what i gather 8 sets of chest (cable crossovers are much more chest oriented), and only 4 sets of shoulder (1x machine press and 3 sets of whatever wasn't mentioned).

again, not trying to instigate anything, but i suspect you will grow more, and have better gains, as well as be able to provide more valuable feedback by taking a hard look at your training.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplements 4
Supplements 72
Supplements 10
Evomuse 0
thebigt Supplements 0