Kick it with ATP tabs from Palo Alto Labs (Sponsored)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be running a log of the new ATP Tabs by PAL for 20 workout days. This should last approximately 4 weeks for me since I workout 5 days a week.

Product Info:
ATP Tabs (20 tabs) By: Palo Alto Labs

Pedigree information:

Name: Kevin
Height: 6'
Weight: 218
Bf%- 11-12% Approximately
Years lifting: 14
Body type: Meso-endo
Workout Schedule: M-F Chest Back Shoulders Legs Arms
Macros: 40/40/20
Calories: Maintenance

Will post before pics shortly.

Hoping to get pretty decent strength and endurance gains. Maybe a couple of lean pounds if I am lucky. Thanks to PAL for this opportunity, real excited about this. I will continue to take my pre-workout and staples along with this. Feel free to ask questions. I will try to update almost every workout day. This log will officially start on the 27th due to an out of town trip that is out of my control. I will speak with PAL to make sure this is acceptable.

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
NICE!!!

Looking forward to this. Did the product show up yet?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pre work out product as in what? I am dropping all preworkout products so I get a true feel for this product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed. very curious about atp tabs.
give it hell!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cannot drop the preworkout. I lift @ 5 AM.....impossible to lift with no stim. My only option. I have Ragnorok ultra and jack3d.

Yes I received my two boxes today. @ 218 lbs thats 2 tabs preworkout. Should last me 20 workouts or 4 weeks to be exact.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I cannot drop the preworkout. I lift @ 5 AM.....impossible to lift with no stim. My only option. I have Ragnorok ultra and jack3d.

Yes I received my two boxes today. @ 218 lbs thats 2 tabs preworkout. Should last me 20 workouts or 4 weeks to be exact.
since you have already been on the rag ultra, i don't think you will have a problem noticing additional effect that atp tabs might have.
if i were to use atp tabs more than likely it would be with a preworkout also.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this...want to see what these can do.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hoping for the best.....I'll give it my best try.....things have been going well for me....Hoping for EVEN BIGGER things. Trying to stay natty for awhile. This run then Formex and then...????? Probably 6-bromo again. Stuff is AMAZing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a 6-bromo fan as well KJ. I went a little overboard with it the last time and killed my libido. It has started to show itself again thank goodness!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a 6-bromo fan as well KJ. I went a little overboard with it the last time and killed my libido. It has started to show itself again thank goodness!!
damn, az. how high were you dosing?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What did U run it @ to kill ur libido? I run it @ 100mgs and I am fine....get a boost @ 75 but no noticeable loss @ 100.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was at 75mg ed for a month. I think the age factor came into play.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back from my trip and ready to kick this off. Ill be lifting chest in a few hours and will have my first workout with 2 ATP tabs. I will give a good update when I return.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so you are jumping right in at 2, i think most of the others are dosing 1. be interesting to see what difference 2 makes.
i think geek poop was going to go to 2 today, but not sure-he has been dosing just 1.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so you are jumping right in at 2, i think most of the others are dosing 1. be interesting to see what difference 2 makes.
i think geek poop was going to go to 2 today, but not sure-he has been dosing just 1.
I'm 218 lbs so I figure it calls for 2 @ 185....think I am OK.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KJ is a beast..2 should be no problem!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got 2boxes? I only got one. I was under the impression we are logging 1 box. Subbed

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You got 2boxes? I only got one. I was under the impression we are logging 1 box. Subbed
He outweighs you by quite a bit. They probably sent him two because the dosing protocol is different for different weights.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm 218 lbs so I figure it calls for 2 @ 185....think I am OK.
sure you are fine, didn't see where you had 2 boxes. i think geek poop wanted to go to 2 but waited so he didn't use them up too quickly. 2 is what i would need also, so give it hell and let us know what they can do.:cheers:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

He said he had 2 boxes. It's the same amount of workouts that he is logging, just his weight must be higher than the other loggers, so they gave him the appropriate dosage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He said he had 2 boxes. It's the same amount of workouts that he is logging, just his weight must be higher than the other loggers, so they gave him the appropriate dosage.
that was good of pal to give him the appropriate amount for his weight.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been doing 1 tab stacked with 200mg caffeine tab, its a sick pre-workout stack cant complain. i love it so far. ill add cheap germanium caps and creatine when im done with my h-drol cycle, it will be as effective as any expensive pre-workout drink ive tried.

the cheap pre-workout stack, guaranteed to work as good as expensive formulas
1 palo alto atp tab (i weigh in the high 160's right now)
200mg caffeine
1 geranium cap (you chose dose)
5gr Creapure Creatine (and i mean only Creapure)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW!

Before I go out on a limb and try to equte this workout to just the ATP tabs I want to include the fact that I took a full week off and I always come back stronger. Today I pushed 405 for 2.5 reps. Yes, 2 full reps with no help! What an amazing feeling! I had people WATCHING me.....crazy. Endurance felt pretty good. Not sure if it was above average because of the time off but I am sure time will tell. As far as the tabs go.....very fast dissolving and the taste was pretty good. I am very interested to see how these workout. Todays chest workout felt great though. Here are the numbers:

Flat Barbell Bench:
135 x 15
225 x 10
315 x 7
405 x 2

Incline BB bench:

225 x 6 x 3

Dips
BW+45 x 10 x 3

Cable Xovers

37.5 x 9
32.5 x 10 x 2

Pec Dec

195 x 8
165 x 8 x 2

That was it. Felt amazing with a great pump. Cant wait for this run to really get rolling!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-is right! 405 is more than ive ever came close to. great job!!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow-is right! 405 is more than ive ever came close to. great job!!!
I am wondering what my "computed" max is? I think around 440.....that would more than double my weight. Thats been my goal forever.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am wondering what my "computed" max is? I think around 440.....that would more than double my weight. Thats been my goal forever.
i was 210 when in the navy and doing 345 for 5-and i thought i was really doing something-that's really a big number kj-congrats.:cheers:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i was 210 when in the navy and doing 345 for 5-and i thought i was really doing something-that's really a big number kj-congrats.:cheers:
Thanks man...I appreciate it. My calculated max is only 419 for some and 428 for others.....I think I can push 435 at least......Guess Ill have to test that theory someday..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn KJ...I would not even attempt to squat that. Sick stuff right there. 3 plates is cool...4 must be an unreal site!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn KJ...I would not even attempt to squat that. Sick stuff right there. 3 plates is cool...4 must be an unreal site!!
kids got it goin on, eh youngster, lol.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back day.....Eh.....so so

So I apparently failed to eat enough carbs this morning.....well I knew I did I just forgot to eat more....got busy and left. Workout was decent. Endurance was OK.....nothing great.

Close Grip Pulldowns
135 x 15
195 x 10
205 x 8
195 x 9

Bent Over BB Rows
135 x 10 x 3

Seated row machine

130 x 10
110 x 10 x 2

BB Shrugs

225 x 12
315 x 10
315 x 8

Nothing great but felt pretty good. Hitting shoulders tomorrow but wont be able to update until Monday as I am out of town AGAIN this weekend. Till then......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Youngster....I guess so.....I'll be 28 in a couple of weeks.....but thank you none the less...
hahaha, az is the youngster-you are the kid, lol.
great job though-you are way ahead of where i was at your age. keep up the good work!
btw-28 is still young-age didn't catch up with me till around 35.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got me in my 40s...50 isn't treating too well either

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got me in my 40s...50 isn't treating too well either
35 is where i first noticed it, used to play football on weekends and all of a sudden i was still sore on tuesday.
since i started trt i probably feel better today than 5-7 years ago.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should just start my own TRT...screw the doctors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think he was just referring to not wanting to pay the doctors...
doctors are a real pain, but if you have insurance testosterone injections works out really cheap. i pay $8 for 10ml vial of test cyp.:dunno:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he was just referring to not wanting to pay the doctors...
G was correct. I might as well just do a cycle on my own. BigT, what stops you from bumping up the Cyp dose? I won't hijack the thread anymore!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
G was correct. I might as well just do a cycle on my own. BigT, what stops you from bumping up the Cyp dose? I won't hijack the thread anymore!!
:shhh:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:naughty:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Chest.....but I F*D UP

So After returning home Monday night I was tired and lazy. So this morning I was in a crazy rush to get out the door to the gym. I forgot to take my ATP tabs. It was almost no big deal since the gym was STUPID crowded and I had to deviate a lot from my normal routine. It was a mediocre day and nothing special. I will be far more prepared tomorrow morning. Already have my lunch and bag packed and ready to go. Will give a real good update tomorrow.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another lack luster lift

So I did everything right for this mornings workout. Had asome carbs. Had enough time. Took my supps......started weak and flat feeling.....felt OK by the end. Here are some of the numbers.....

Lat Pulls
135 x 15
205 x 12
205 x 10
195 x 10

BB Bent Over Rows
135 x 10
155 x 10
165 x 10

T-bar Rows

105 x 12
130 x 10
140 x 9
145 x 8

BB Shrugs
225 x 12
315 x 10 x 2

Nothing great. Endurance was average. Energy was OK.....hoping for a much better day tomorrow. Going to kill my shoulders......skipping legs this week with a tweak in my left hamstring from some sprints last weekend playing football.....later

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It all makes sense now...

SO yesterday I woke up with a sinus infection and a productive cough.......that would explain the lack luster performance as of late. I still dragged my ass out of bed and went and crushed my shoulders......still felt flat at the start but ended up with a pretty damn good pump and definitely accomplished some ****. I wont post numbers today but it was a pretty good workout. Taking the next two off to recover as I go to nights starting Sunday. Should be interesting to now have to lift at the ass crack of dawn. Usually makes for some VERY productive workouts......should show the effectiveness of these tabs better.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank god for DayQuil....gonna down some Emergen-C today in hopes of speeding this along

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank god for DayQuil....gonna down some Emergen-C today in hopes of speeding this along
clairton-d is only thing that works for me when sinuses get clogged.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sinuses are better....cough is leaving...hoping to hit it hard tomorrow.....that whole super bowl thing though.....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Feeling better now.........

Just got back from a pretty decent chest day. Still congested but feeling a better. Numbers were down a touch but I felt good and I don't think I have completely beaten this bug. So i took a scoop of RagNOrok and two ATP tabs. Endurance was noticeable again today. So far that has been the biggest effect. A building increase in endurance over the course of the workout is what I notice most. Big back day tommorrow.....hopefully I will be %100 by then......hope everyone enjoys their Superbowl.....