My Epic Recomp Adventure with a CEL Double Tap!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Epic Recomp Adventure with a CEL Double Tap

Featuring:

CEL P-Stanz (A.K.A. Prostanozol and Orastan-E) Nomenclature: [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol

CEL P-Mag (A.K.A. ProMagnon 25)
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol

My Cycle:
This will be a 6 week cycle. I have two bottles of both products, so I have a total of 9000mg of P-Stanz in a total of 180 caps. I have a total of 3000mg of P-Mag in a total of 120 caps. P-Stanz is similar to an unmethylated version of winny and is needed at high doses to get maximum effects. I won’t start until Monday the 18th so I have some brief adjustment time if needed. I am open to all advice! Here is how my cycle is shaping up. Since the half-life is relatively short, I will be doing split doses throughout the day, probably 1 dose in the morning, one before my workout, and one before bed.

P-Stanz 0/250/250/250/250/250
P-Mag 75/75/75/75/75/75
SAN MyoTEST 4ED split in 2 doses

The Support Supps:
-CEL Cycle Assist (8 caps ED, split into 2 doses)
-SAM-e

Other Supps:
-Omegas
-Multi
-AI Essentials with Joint Complex

The PCT:
-6-OXO
-Cellucor P6
-I3C
I also have Clomid and Adex on hand if needed.

Branch Warren setting the tone!​

Goals:

I am looking to lose some of my body fat and increase some LBM, so basically, I am looking to Recomp. I would also like to gain some of the strength back that I lost from my previous (non-workout related) injury from last summer. Even though it wasn’t major, I lost too much strength.

Stats:

Current Weight: 210
BF: 18% according to my wife who did the measurements---I don’t agree! :D
BP: 105/62
Resting Pulse Rate: 51 BPM
Neck: 17 5/8"
Shoulders: 50"
Chest: 44 1/4"
Arms: 15 3/4"
Forearms: 13"
Thighs: 26 1/4"
Calves: 16 5/8"

I’ll try to have pics up by tomorrow.

My Workout Routine:

I’m pretty busy so I only have time to go to the gym 3 times a week, which has also worked well for me through the years. My routine is my own that I created to fit me. It is a little unorthodox but I found that in order for me to make my best gains that I need to hit the major muscle groups more than just once a week. So what I’ve devised is a program where I hit my main 3 core exercises twice a week with a different emphasis, I then have a day in the middle for the other ancillaries---the arms/shoulders/traps. I also like FST-7 and have incorporated it into my ancillary day only. So it looks like this:

Day 1: (Chest Emphasis)

Bench Press
5 sets

Squats
5 sets

Straight Leg Dead Lifts (SLDL)
5 sets

The above examples are my 3 core exercises that I will focus on and hit twice a week. It will be similar to a 5x5 where I will pyramid the weights up for each set.

Decline Bench
2-3 sets

Incline Bench (probably using Hammer Strength because it takes the pressure off of my bum shoulder)
2-3 sets

Cable Crossovers/Pec Flyes
3 sets

Day 2:
Recover

Day 3: (arms/shoulders focus)

Shoulder Press
3 sets

Upright Rows
3 sets

Shrugs
3 sets

Bicep Curls (mix of dumbbell and barbell on balance balls)
3-4 sets

Some other Bicep exercise, not sure what I want to do yet though. Suggestions?
3 sets

Dips
3 sets

Skull Crushers (probably my modified overhead cable extensions version---> will try to get video of it to help clarify what I'm doing)
3 sets

Preacher Curls
(FST-7)

Tricep Pushdowns
(FST-7)

Day 4:
Recover

Day 5: (Back emphasis)

Bench Press
5 sets

Squats
5 sets

Rack Pulls
5 sets

Pull-ups/Lat Pulldowns
3 sets

Pendlay Rows
3 sets

Yates Rows
3 sets

Single Arm Hammer Strength Seated Rows (I enjoy the focus and isolation I get from this one)
2 sets

Day 6/7
Recover and then start over

This gives me about 15-16 exercises for my chest and back on their specified heavy days with enough rest in between to recover and hit them again secondarily. It also puts me at about 25 sets per workout, which is actually close to what I'm doing now. I may trim that down a little though by dropping one of the exercises.

I think this covers most aspects and targets all major muscle groups. The only other thing I can think of adding would be Calf Raises on one day and Abs on the other.

Cardio:
I will swim 3 times a week, play basketball once a week, and try to box 2 times a week.

Cycle History:
Here are my previous cycles:
-11-OXO
-Bold 200
-Epistane
-Cynostane
-Other

What Can You Expect From Me?:
I give consistent updates without boring you with excessive details. I won’t abandon my log either or give shoddy updates. My logs are straightforward and honest, those who have followed my logs before know this. I will try to answer all serious/real questions and explain or clarify whatever I can. I will include some videos as well.

Anything that I missed or you want to know more about just ask! Comments and suggestions are welcome.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product Info:

P-Stanz:
P-Stanz is the PH/DS alternative to Winstrol (Stanozolol).

P-Stanz is a pro-anabolic clone designed for those looking to achieve lean muscle and strength gains, with little to no bloating or fluid retention. It is not methylated and doesn’t aromatize, which makes it an excellent option for stacking with certain other pro-anabolic compounds.

P-Stanz can be used for cutting, lean bulking, or recomposition cycles. It can be used during bulking cycles as well, normally as an add-on to certain other products.

P-Stanz is commonly used by those looking to achieve:
- Lean Muscle and Strength gains without bloating and fluid retention*
- Increased Hardness and Vascularity*

Highlights:
- Non-methylated; non-aromatizing
- No bloating or fluid retention
- Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking, recomposition, or cutting cycles.
- Due to it not being methylated, it can be stacked with select other pro-anabolic compounds.

-P-Stanz does not have a c-17 alpha-alkylation, making it relatively less stressful to the liver.
-It does not aromatize, thus gynecoamastia and other estrogen-related side effects are rarely experienced with this drug.

P-Mag:
P-Mag is a repartitioning compound that is well suited for those looking for lean muscle and strength gains. Due to it not aromatizing, users report minimal fluid retention, which makes P-Mag suitable for bulking, lean bulking, cutting, or recomposition cycles.

It is very common for individuals to ask the difference between H-Drol and P-Mag since they are similar. H-Drol is more suited for individuals looking for gains in lean muscle and strength, while losing body-fat, whereas P-Mag is more geared towards those who wish to have a little more emphasis on size gains.

Cycle Assist:

I have used Cycle Assist before and really like it. You don’t have to taste it and it doesn’t have RYR in it. I have found it to be beneficial to me during cycles which is why I’m using it again for this one.

Cycle Assist is designed to be an all-in-one support solution for basic on cycle and post cycle therapy needs. Cycle Assist contains a combination of specifically dosed ingredients designed to help provide liver, blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate, and acne support.

Why choose Cycle Assist?
Cycle Assist offers effective dosages of specific ingredients designed to help maximize results. There are no filler ingredients. Cycle Assist is straight to the point and properly dosed to not only provide you with the most effective product for your on cycle and post cycle support needs, but also the most cost effective one as well.

Also, unlike many other products in its class, every herb in Cycle Assist is a standardized extract and the standardization amount is clearly identified on the label. This is extremely important because it is the amount of active ingredient that an herb is standardized for that determines the level of benefits received from it. Example: A product can be dosed very high in mg of herb powder, but standardized poorly and therefore offer very little if anything in terms of effectiveness.

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine: N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid derivative that is not present in the diet and must be obtained through supplementation. It is more stable than regular L-Cysteine, and offers a variety of overall health benefits. NAC exerts powerful antioxidant effects and serves to boost immune function and support optimal liver function by acting as a glutathione precursor.

Milk Thistle: Milk Thistle is standardized for Silymarin, which is well known to help support normal liver function. It exerts both a protective and detoxification benefits.

What is the importance of it being standardized? The amount of Silymarin delivered by any Milk Thistle product directly relates to the amount of benefit that the product offers. Cycle Assist is standardized to 80% Silymarin. If a product does not state how much Silymarin it is standardized for, you simply don’t know how much benefit you will receive from the product.

Pantothenic Acid: Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is involved in the production of red blood cells and adrenal hormones. The body converts is to Coenzyme A, which is important for energy production in the body. Pantothenic Acid is thought to help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and also is used frequently to help combat and prevent acne.

Hawthorn Berry Extract: Hawthorne Berry Extract is commonly used to help support various aspects of cardiovascular function, including high blood pressure and cholesterol. It has been shown to encourage normal blood flow throughout the cardiovascular system.

What is the importance of it being standardized? The level of benefits that Hawthorn Berry has to offer is directly related to the amount extract that the individual product in question provides. Hawthorn can be shown to present extractions for various compounds; in Cycle Assist, the Hawthorn Extract is shown to be reflected to at least 1.8% Vitexin which is the standardization that is widely used in hawthorn products specifically designed for optimal blood pressure and cholesterol support.

Vitamin B-6: Vitamin B6 is a water soluble vitamin that performs a wide variety of functions in the body. It plays an important role in helping maintain healthy skin and hair, is important for proper circulatory function, and is essential for red blood cell formation and protein metabolism. Vitamin B6 is important for cardiovascular function because it is involved in regulating blood pressure as well as other heart functions. It is also important for helping regulate homocysteine levels.

Saw Palmetto Extract: Saw Palmetto contains a variety of fatty acids as well as phystosterols. These active ingredients help inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme that turns testosterone into dehydrotestosterone (DHT) and also helps block the binding of DHT to prostate cells.

What is the importance of it being standardized? The importance of Saw Palmetto Berries being used as a standardized extract is because the percentage of standardized extract represents the amount of fatty acids and phytosterols that are in the product. This directly relates to the level of benefits that the product will provide.

Celery Seed Extract: Celery Seed Extract is commonly used to help lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and improve circulation. Celery Seed Extract contains the compound 3nB, which acts to help lower blood pressure by acting as both a diuretic and a vasodilator through impacting prostaglandin function. It is also important to note that unlike some diuretics, 3nB doesn’t change the ratio of sodium to potassium in the blood; this is important because by not altering that ratio, the common side effects associated with some diuretics are avoided.

What is the importance of it being standardized? As discussed above, it is the 3nB in the Celery Seed Extract that is responsible for the positive effects on blood pressure, cholesterol, and circulation.

Grape Seed Extract: Grape Seed Extract is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It is used to help support cardiovascular and immune function, as well as to support healthy cholesterol levels and skin elasticity.

What is the importance of the standardization/concentration? The benefits of Grape Seed Extract are due to the Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins content. There are numerous standardizations available; Cycle Assist uses a Grape Seed Extract that contains 95% Proanthocyanidins to help insure maximum results.

Policosanol: Policosanol is commonly used to help support healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health. Policosanol is a mixture of long chain fatty alcohols derived from sugar cane; these alcohols are regarded to possess considerable antioxidant capacity.

Zinc Gluconate: Zinc is an essential mineral that is involved in over 200 enzymatic reactions in the body. It functions as an antioxidant so it is beneficial for immune support. Zinc is also important in the prostate and may help protect it from damage. It is also thought to be beneficial for skin health, maintaining cholesterol levels to within normal range, and playing an important role in the detoxification of alcohol in the liver.

***ALSO*** Thanks goes to em-dubya and the folks at Competitive Edge Labs for the generous product supplied.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'M DOWN BRUTHA!!! I like CEL Products!!! Very good shizit!! I"M LUVING THE LAYOUT!!! KILL IT BABY!!!! :firedevil:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
subbd on am as well ;)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing your results.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed to make sure MW and Geek don't tell you to take your methyls with 22g of turkey giblets to increase absorption :doh:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'M DOWN BRUTHA!!! I like CEL Products!!! Very good shizit!! I"M LUVING THE LAYOUT!!! KILL IT BABY!!!! :firedevil:
Good to have ya in here!

subbd on am as well ;)
Nice to see you around here too! :D

Looking forward to seeing your results.
Me too! :p

Subbed to make sure MW and Geek don't tell you to take your methyls with 22g of turkey giblets to increase absorption :doh:
LMAO!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

P-Mag at 75mg

Pre-Workout
I had a a serving of VPX NO SyntheSize (protein with BCAA's and EAA's added) about an hour before the gym. It tasted like hell, and the flavor (black cherry) was very overpowering.

Half an hour before I took Cellucor M5 pre-workout. I think I got the bad batch Mike was talking about cause it didn't taste too good and had a peppery burnt taste to it.

Intra workout
I had a scoop of AEN IntrAbolic with a scoop of Gaspari SizeOn

Post-Workout
I had XF Relentless with Myogenix Critical Mass and glutamine

The Workout

Here's what I did today and in this exact order:

Bench Press:
8x135
6x165
6x185
6x195
3x205

Squats:
10x135
10x155
10x185
0x200 ---> Usually I'll do this set but I was already really tired and felt that I didn't have much energy. My pre-workout just didn't cut it for me today, I'll have to double up on it next time.
7x240 ---> Bonus video footage is supplied for this one! Feel free to critique me.

My 4th set of squats at 240 lbs
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTbQcov_uWQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]​

SLDL:
10x135
10x155
10x185
10x225 (switched to over/under hand grip, which allowed me to have a better grip)
6x300 ---> I used a pronated grip but also used my Altus lifting straps for this set only. I have bonus footage of this one as well! Sorry about the unflattering view, I'm blame it on my wife who shot it! :p Again, I'm open for advice/critique.

My 5th set of SLDL at 300 lbs
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va8tyxwFkOU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]​

Decline Dumbbell Bench:
8x160 (80lbs DB)
3x190 (95lbs DB) ---> I let the dumbbell waiver too much and had to drop it instead of risk injury
6x190 (95lbs DB)

Incline Press on Hammer Strength:
6x150
6x170
5x190

Cable Crossovers:
8x70 (35lbs each side)
6x90 (45lbs each side)

Cardio
After my workout, I took my intra workout and then hit the pool. I swam 22 laps (44 lengths). After wards I finished off by streching out in the steam room.

NOTES:
My workout felt good today. I don't expect to really feel the PH working for a couple weeks. By the time I was done today, my legs were shaking just standing up in the locker room!

SIDES:
None so far

Last edited:
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody know why the videos aren't linking up that I posted above?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
youtube embedding is different on every forum. I'm a tech moron but I bet others who post their vids could easily help you.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NIce first work out my friend!!! Kill it with teh Pmag and can't wait. . .y0ur gains will be big like bear!! Going to be alot of fun durn weeks 2.5+ haha i'll make sure to do some libido checks haha

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
youtube embedding is different on every forum. I'm a tech moron but I bet others who post their vids could easily help you.
Cool, if anybody can help that'd be great!

NIce first work out my friend!!! Kill it with teh Pmag and can't wait. . .y0ur gains will be big like bear!! Going to be alot of fun durn weeks 2.5+ haha i'll make sure to do some libido checks haha
Can't wait! ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'll help on how to YouTube when I'm not on my iPhone and at home lol.

Oh btw take pmag with turkey giblets :p

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hmmm turkey giblets. . . ya know there is a bar down my way that sells those. . . i have no idea what they are but they look sooooo nasty!!!! :22: call me crazy but Zach your Crazy hahah :biglaugh:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hmmm turkey giblets. . . ya know there is a bar down my way that sells those. . . i have no idea what they are but they look sooooo nasty!!!! :22: call me crazy but Zach your Crazy hahah :biglaugh:
lllool that was Celcs idea, I stole it hahaha

heres how you do youtube vids on AM...
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

basically copy and paste the link

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So that seemed to work, thanks geekpoop (what a name! :D). BTW, someone else pointed out that after bench I forgot about my gloves so I still had them on when I did the vid. Yeah, looks funny!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mah Noodz!

These were just taken, nothing fancy and definitely not my best. I will do the same poses at the completion for an accurate comparision.

The newest edition to my family over the weekend! Yamaha R6

Big Brother, Suzuki Intruder

My WRX Tops off my Trifecta Stack!

BTW, the videos work even though there's a boxed x next to it now. Just click on the link and it'll take you there.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nice noodz, and subaru Im buying one this spring ;)

lemme dig into my old log where I put up another video, something is wrong w/ my failsauce directions lol

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Good start!!! I love the bikes brutha!!! I use to stunt on a cbr f4i wooooo

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

P-Mag at 75mg

Pre-Workout
Today I went with one of my favorite pre-workout mixtures. I had a scoop of iForce Maximize with a scoop of Gaspari Superpump250. I felt great intensity and focus!

Intra workout
I had a scoop of AEN IntrAbolic with a scoop of Gaspari SizeOn.

Post-Workout
I had XF Relentless with Myogenix Critical Mass and glutamine

Awesome physique without the turtle belly!

The Workout

Shoulder Press (Free Motion Cables:
8x70
8x90
6x110 ---> I haven't lifted this weight in a couple months so it was not a PR but it felt good!

Delt Flyes (cables):
8x25 (each side, not total)
6x27.5
8x27.5

Shoulder Shrugs (standing Hammer Strength):
25x305 ---> These's felt much better then usual. I was feeling super pumped and then my ipod hit Korn and the song just made it better...I decided to jump up the weight and attack it!
20x355 PR for this many reps at this weight!

Video of the day: Coming Undone by Korn---Set up the mood for the whole workout, I had to play it a couple times!

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ioJ9ZHqzMT0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ioJ9ZHqzMT0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

Bicep Curls:
8x35 DB
6x50 DB (on individual balance balls........K, you can stop laughing now! :p It's awesome for balance and stability!)
6x100 Close Grip BB (on individual balance balls)
3x55 DB (standard ;) )
8x90 CG BB (standard)

Dips:
BW (210) x25 PR for reps by 5! :eek: I even felt like I could have done a couple more but didn't want to burn myself out on my first set
BW + 45 plate x12 (I don't include dip belt or chains) ---> so these are feeling amazing now so I decide to push it hard and see what I can do
BW + 45 plate + 25 plate x8 Another PR!

Overhead Cable Extensions (my version of skull crushers with core work---will get video next time):
8x140
10x150 ---> did more reps then usual, the hardest part is just getting into position

Tricep Cable Pushdowns (FST-7) Means 7 sets at a heavy working load with only 30 secs max rest between sets:
6x170
6x170
6x170
6x170
6x170
6x170
8x170 ---> increased reps by two, usually I'm exhausted and have to struggle bad to get the 6th rep!

Preacher Curl (FST-7):
6x70
6x70
6x70
6x70
6x70
6x70
8x70 ---> also increase 2 reps on this one!

Cardio
After my workout, I took my intra and did some swimming. I swam 20 laps today.

NOTES:
Today's workout was absolutely amazing! One PR is great but multiple on the same day! :eek: Something's working! I think it was a combo of my pre-WO, my intense mood, the good music, and of course...P-Mag! I felt truely ALPHA today and wanted to bend some barbells. It's cool cause I usually don't feel this intense on cycle...I hope it continues. When I was done, my arms were ridiculously swollen...they almost looked good!...almost. I can tell I got a great workout in. Even when I was just pouring my post workout into my shaker cup my hands and arms were shaking. I know it was a lot of volume but it felt good.

SIDES:
None so far

I got home from school today to find 3 wonderful boxes on my doorstep!

My proteinz

And mah PH stash...just cause!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice noodz, and subaru Im buying one this spring ;)

lemme dig into my old log where I put up another video, something is wrong w/ my failsauce directions lol
lol, cool! I wish it was the STI but that was another 10k. I plan on taking more throughout the cycle.

Good start!!! I love the bikes brutha!!! I use to stunt on a cbr f4i wooooo
Thanks mang! I'm nowhere near that status but enjoying the ride...when it's warm enough!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ok idk wtf is going on I cant put a video up to save my life and Im copying and pasting from a log I did with videos.

King,
Dont use the embeded version on youtube, just use the link.

and I want your stash lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good lord, with all these jokers you have subbed, you got room for one more?:dunno:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok idk wtf is going on I cant put a video up to save my life and Im copying and pasting from a log I did with videos.

King,
Dont use the embeded version on youtube, just use the link.

and I want your stash lol
yeah, I tried that too! We'll figure it out eventually.

AM does'nt allow videos of squats w/ gloves on:nono:
LMAO...jerk! j/k :D I'm laughing at it myself watching it again!

good lord, with all these jokers you have subbed, you got room for one more?:dunno:
definitely!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
then i am in. looks like this is going to be a fun log.:chairfall:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then i am in. looks like this is going to be a fun log.:chairfall:
:cool: I'm open to all suggestions and critique! If there's anything in particular that anybody wants to know more about or see a video of, just let me know.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh shiiiii!!!! WE got a Glove man on our hand. .. hahah do your hands hurt when your lifting. . want me to help you wipe :dump: GETM BABAE!!!!! (no homo) its going to be CRAAAAZZZYYY!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhhh shiiiii!!!! WE got a Glove man on our hand. .. hahah do your hands hurt when your lifting. . want me to help you wipe :dump: GETM BABAE!!!!! (no homo) its going to be CRAAAAZZZYYY!!!
gloves 4 life brah! Gotta keep the hands nice for tha lady folk! ;)

BTW, today is cardio. I will be playing full court basketball tonight.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
gloves 4 life brah! Gotta keep the hands nice for tha lady folk! ;)

BTW, today is cardio. I will be playing full court basketball tonight.
hahah tooo shayy brutha mang!!! Too shaaee :swordfight:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aw man... I got slugged on the glove comment too. I hate them, but have no choice but to wear them because of my job. Plus, I bet all the juiceheads on Jersey Shore wear gloves

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aw man... I got slugged on the glove comment too. I hate them, but have no choice but to wear them because of my job. Plus, I bet all the juiceheads on Jersey Shore wear gloves
wow-that puts you in good company, lol.
hardly an endorsement!!!!:dump:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, I feel ya bro!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

P-Mag at 75mg

Pre-Workout
Maximize

Intra workout
Scoop of AEN IntrAbolic with a scoop of Gaspari SizeOn

Post-Workout
XF Relentless with Myogenix Critical Mass and glutamine

The Workout

Bench Press:
8x135
6x165
6x185
6x195
4x205

Squats:
10x135 ---> My knees were killing me from bball last night so I was unable to go any further with this one. I'm going to have to switch something around. Probably the night I play ball.

Rack Pulls:
10x135
10x185
10x205
10x245 (switched to over/under hand grip)
10x350 PR! ---> I was originally only going to do 6 reps but it felt good and pushed out to 10. Nice seeing the barbell bend a little! :D

Pull-Ups:
BW (210) x12

Lat-Pulldowns-wide grip:
6x180
5x180

Pendlay Rows:
6x155
6x145 ---> I can usually do much more but after all the other exercises I had to drop down

Yate Rows:
6x155
6x205

Single Arm Seated Rows on Hammer Strength:
8x175
9x175

Cardio
After my workout, I did the usual...intra and then pool. I swam 25 laps.

NOTES:
I felt good today and was happy about the rack pulls. My cardio from last night (basketball) killed my knees, which aren't that great anyways. I pushed myself though and got 25 laps in which is my most ever as well. Just wished my effin bench would go up! :p

SIDES:
None so far

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I tried that too! We'll figure it out eventually.
Hopefully lol!!

Nice PR job on the PR! Where is teh bar when your doing the rack pulls? below or above the knee and how much? kinda curious

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully lol!!

Nice PR job on the PR! Where is teh bar when your doing the rack pulls? below or above the knee and how much? kinda curious
It's on the lowest setting of the power rack. It's appoximately 1 inch below my knees. Forgot to mention that I had to wait for some dude doing bicep curls in the gyms ONLY power rack. He stacked a bunch of 5's on each side of the bar and camped out there.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PR's on day 5... this is gonna get scary :run:

BigT, when you figure out what GTL stands for, you can join the Jersey Shore Fanclub too :study:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
nice reps/pr's my friend!!! how ya diggin the stack so far?? looks like its treatin ya wel

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

BigT, when you figure out what GTL stands for, you can join the Jersey Shore Fanclub too :study:
from my navy days gtl meant gone to launch??? i am sure though that those idiots on jersey shore don't mean that, lol.:redeemerwhore:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

P-Mag at 75mg

Pre-Workout
Maximize

Intra workout
Scoop of AEN IntrAbolic with a scoop of Gaspari SizeOn

Post-Workout
XF Relentless with Myogenix Critical Mass and glutamine

The Workout

Bench Press:
8x135
6x165
6x185
6x195
4x205

Squats:
10x135 ---> My knees were killing me from bball last night so I was unable to go any further with this one. I'm going to have to switch something around. Probably the night I play ball.

Rack Pulls:
10x135
10x185
10x205
10x245 (switched to over/under hand grip)
10x350 PR! ---> I was originally only going to do 6 reps but it felt good and pushed out to 10. Nice seeing the barbell bend a little! :D

Pull-Ups:
BW (210) x12

Lat-Pulldowns-wide grip:
6x180
5x180

Pendlay Rows:
6x155
6x145 ---> I can usually do much more but after all the other exercises I had to drop down

Yate Rows:
6x155
6x205

Single Arm Seated Rows on Hammer Strength:
8x175
9x175

Cardio
After my workout, I did the usual...intra and then pool. I swam 25 laps.

NOTES:
I felt good today and was happy about the rack pulls. My cardio from last night (basketball) killed my knees, which aren't that great anyways. I pushed myself though and got 25 laps in which is my most ever as well. Just wished my effin bench would go up! :p

SIDES:
None so far
i had a sample pack of the new size on, it seemed to work great as a intra-no need for my usual bcaa/eea's.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
whats your chest routine look like bud?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh you know i gotta watch it here too,lol
There's plenty of room!

I sure hope so!

nice reps/pr's my friend!!! how ya diggin the stack so far?? looks like its treatin ya wel
I like it so far. I've already had some gains (not sure how much is just placebo) and no sides, so I can't complain.

i had a sample pack of the new size on, it seemed to work great as a intra-no need for my usual bcaa/eea's.
Nice! I'll have to give it a try

whats your chest routine look like bud?
Barbell Bench Press---5 sets

Dumbbell Deline Bench Press---3 sets

Incline Hammer Strength Press---3 sets

Cable Crossovers---3-4 sets

I also have my core stuff in there that I talked about in my initial post but that's the stuff I do that focuses on my chest.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Today for cardio I did some boxing. I spent 30 minutes on the heavy and speed bags.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id sub out the dec db bp for an incline db bp

Id also swap out the cable crossovers for a dip or something similar. They feel good but dont do to much.
Also whats you rep range on everything? 6< strength generally speaking

just my .02 lol