Beta Sample of LG's New Anadraulic State

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was one of the lucky members to receive the Beta sample of LG's revised and better tasting Anadraulic State. Thanks go to LifterGym33 and Irish for making this happen. The sample contains 100 grams so depending on how I dose it we will see how many workouts I can get. LG was also fantastic in that they sent me a sample of Anadraulic Pump to try with my Beta of AS GTSE(great tasting special edition). I got my first workout in today and here is my result:
The stardard dose is 1 scoop which is right about 16 grams. This is what I took to see wher that took me.

Mixability: I used about 12 ounces of water and stirred it with a spoon. It mixxes up with no problem or floating residue.

Taste: The taste did not do it for me guys. I believe I was told it would be a strawberry/lemonade combination. There was some berry flavor to it but I really could not pinpoint the taste. Don't get me wrong here. This is light years better than the original version but I was not enjoying this flavor. My mouth and throat also had this mild numbing effect happening after I finished drinking. Lets you know something is happening!! I can get it down but that should not be the frame of mind when taking this.

Energy/Focus: By 15 minutes the BA tingles started coming on. The 1/2 hour mark was where the stim began hitting me hard. I was getting a little shaky and my attitude was becoming aggressive. The original version had caffeine,L-tyrosine, and Glycine as the stim. I was not told what they changed in this version but there is obviously more going on in this area. I was hell bent on throwing some weight around. This is coming from someone that has used 2 scoops of Jacked pre and 1 intra. 1 scoop of this and I was going hard. I was told to try 2 scoops but I am unsure if that would be necessary...hmmm!!

This supplement has a host of areas that it will boost your performance: Test boost,GH boost,anti estrogen,and psarm. It all adds up to one heck of a combination. I will use AS for my next workout solo again at possibly 1 1/2 to 2 scoops just to see where that leads. Then I will start to do a combination of the AS/AP pre workout to guage that synergy. This is looking like a lot of fun right now.

Sides: The only side to report was some nausea post workout. I will see if this becomes a common thing or that I just kicked my ass with this workout!!
As for the ingredient changes...I believe the guys from LG will be forth coming with that info soon.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife gets that numbing in her throat with the old version. Bummer about the taste - I guess that's why this is a beta?

Interesting to know that the stim effects are more potent. As you know, AS is one of the few pre-workouts I've found to really be worth the investment - I've really got my fingers crossed that this will be a noteworthy upgrade.

Did you try the Anadraulic Pump? I've really been enjoying that: about an hour before lifting I pop some X-Force and chug a hydrolysate/WPI shake, then have 4scoops AP on the way to the gym. It's been working extremely well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not used the AP yet. I want to try one more AS dose solo. Then the fun will begin with the AP.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice review, the old's taste is dank, but I love the profile.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old taste was barely drinkable. This was a big leap in the right direction but it still has room to improve..

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
got me real interested and cant wait to get mine. i was never really impressed with jack3d

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This supplement has a host of areas that it will boost your performance: Test boost,GH boost,anti estrogen,and psarm. It all adds up to one heck of a combination. I will use AS for my next workout solo again at possibly 1 1/2 to 2 scoops just to see where that leads. Then I will start to do a combination of the AS/AP pre workout to guage that synergy. This is looking like a lot of fun right now.
I was unaware that it contained all that. I thought it was mainly an energy/psarm product. Didn't know that it was a test boost/GH boost/anti-estrogen also.
Gonna have to check out the ingredient profile on this thing!! :thinking:

Oh.....and subbed fo sho!! AZ will surely do a great review on this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to have you TG. The ingredients are impressive to say the least. It covers multiple areas for good results.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to have you TG. The ingredients are impressive to say the least. It covers multiple areas for good results.
Just went to their website and checked out the ingredient profile. Talk about all inclusive. Gonna have to research some of the ingredients I never heard of. :type:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In AZ:D

Im glad you like everything, and very nice first review/post..thanks for the feedback!

Seemed like in kicked in fast, and stomach issues? did you dose on an empty stomach?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it was taken on an empty stomach. Looking forward to hitting legs on monday and trying 1 1/2 scoops pre workout!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just went to their website and checked out the ingredient profile. Talk about all inclusive. Gonna have to research some of the ingredients I never heard of. :type:
It's that very reason why I am so looking forward to this being released. The old version was great for strength and endurance - with AZ's reports of more intense energy, that would only make things all the better.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
i just hope theres not a huge amount of caffiene in it.

that crap will make me feel crappy after wards.

Jacked was good at first then started to mess with me.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just hope theres not a huge amount of caffiene in it.

that crap will make me feel crappy after wards.

Jacked was good at first then started to mess with me.
Typically, LG uses really low amounts of caffeine in their stuff. Eric even wrote something about how they try to keep it low since so many folks already get so much of it, as I recall. It's Yohimbine they are more known for adding to everything! :p

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically, LG uses really low amounts of caffeine in their stuff. Eric even wrote something about how they try to keep it low since so many folks already get so much of it, as I recall. It's Yohimbine they are more known for adding to everything! :p
Thunder likey the yohimbine!!!:hammer: :dance:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Great review Az as always! I am going to have to give this product a shot. Hopefully they can get the taste better.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
camt wait to try this out.. Whens the release?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subdizzle

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Weird... my bag/scoop says that it is 4.5 grams per scoop... makes me think I need 3 of those from my smaller scooper to about match your 16 grams.

My AS didn't come with a scoop, I assume that one would use a similar scoop for it. any thoughts LG peeps?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just found out how much the original dose was and use a 29.6 cc scoop to give me the 16g amount. I would start with 1 scoop G because that lit me up nicely. Tomorrow I will dable with 1 1/2 - 2 scoops....not sure right now. Then on Wednesday I will combine it with the AP to see what that brings.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird... my bag/scoop says that it is 4.5 grams per scoop... makes me think I need 3 of those from my smaller scooper to about match your 16 grams.

My AS didn't come with a scoop, I assume that one would use a similar scoop for it. any thoughts LG peeps?
4 scoops is one serving bro, we are waiting on the regular size scoops ATM..

Dose 1-2 servings:)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops is one serving bro, we are waiting on the regular size scoops ATM..

Dose 1-2 servings:)
Werd.

For the record, my opinion on the taste differs from AZ... I just drank mine and really liked the taste. It's mild, which is a plus for me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZ, you're using way too much water. You're diluting the flavor quite a lot with 12oz. Use more like 6oz next time. Should taste a lot better. I used 40g the other day and only used 12oz for that.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rasp:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Werd.

For the record, my opinion on the taste differs from AZ... I just drank mine and really liked the taste. It's mild, which is a plus for me.
AZ, you're using way too much water. You're diluting the flavor quite a lot with 12oz. Use more like 6oz next time. Should taste a lot better. I used 40g the other day and only used 12oz for that.
My next dose will be less H2O. How dose the double dose treat you Irish?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine content is low, as with the original, and there's no Yohimbe in it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where does the kick come from? It made me aggressive as hell... I guess we will have to wait for the release.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want this damn kick you spake of!! :buttkick::dance:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second workout in the books with AS GTSE. This time I decided on 1 1/2 scoops in 8 oz of water. Sorry guys but this still does not make me want to drink it. The benefit with less water is that you can get it down faster. I am just being honest here boys. I do not look forward to drinking it but I can get just about anything down.
I will probably stick with 1 scoop for my following doses only because I really did not notice much difference in the additional 1/2 scoop. If you can get it done with less the better..right!! The aggression is still fabulous. I can't wait to hit the weights. The BA tingle hits around 15 minutes and the mood and focus comes on at the half hour mark. My workouts seem to fly by. My 18 yr old is my workout partner and I yelled at him today a few times because I thought he was dragging his arse. He was getting a bit pissed to say the least. I can't wait to combine this with the AP on Wednesday for chest/shoulder day.

Sides: Nothing but good sides today. No nausea at all...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second workout in the books with AS GTSE. This time I decided on 1 1/2 scoops in 8 oz of water. Sorry guys but this still does not make me want to drink it. The benefit with less water is that you can get it down faster. I am just being honest here boys. I do not look forward to drinking it but I can get just about anything down.
I will probably stick with 1 scoop for my following doses only because I really did not notice much difference in the additional 1/2 scoop. If you can get it done with less the better..right!! The aggression is still fabulous. I can't wait to hit the weights. The BA tingle hits around 15 minutes and the mood and focus comes on at the half hour mark. My workouts seem to fly by. My 18 yr old is my workout partner and I yelled at him today a few times because I thought he was dragging his arse. He was getting a bit pissed to say the least. I can't wait to combine this with the AP on Wednesday for chest/shoulder day.

Sides: Nothing but good sides today. No nausea at all...
Nice update AZ!.....was it to strong in less water? flavor wise?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
besides the taste this sounds freaking awesome.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
besides the taste this sounds freaking awesome.
The taste is honestly a matter of opinion. I just dosed my second dose, at a full serving, and I didn't find anything wrong with the taste. I think it is on the mild side, not unlike BC+EAA

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
BC+EAA tastes like @$$. I did dose 6 scoops today in 500ml of water and it wasn't as bad.

I'll probably pick this up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The taste is not strong at all. I just don't find it appealing. It is not a taste I look forward to drinking. I don't know how else to explain it. I certainly can't compare the taste to anything else I have had. That is my opinion. Am I going to keep drinking it?? Hell yes I am because it F'in delivers the goods!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean, honestly, when you look at everything in it, it tastes delightful. Hahaha. This stuff is chock-full of solid ingredients at beyond-effective doses. Eric is hooked on the flavor of it, I really enjoy it, and some people take it as so-so, such as AZ.

There are really hardly any fillers in this stuff. If you looked up every ingredient, and what the effective dose range is, you'll see that the serving comes up right on par if not higher.

I just got done with a sick workout on 2 servings, POSTAL post-workout, and am still flying...Unfortunatley, bed time is right around the corner. :lol:

MrBig,

What flavor of BC+EAA are you using? Kiwi is definitely my favorite.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I mean, honestly, when you look at everything in it, it tastes delightful. Hahaha. This stuff is chock-full of solid ingredients at beyond-effective doses. Eric is hooked on the flavor of it, I really enjoy it, and some people take it as so-so, such as AZ.

There are really hardly any fillers in this stuff. If you looked up every ingredient, and what the effective dose range is, you'll see that the serving comes up right on par if not higher.

I just got done with a sick workout on 2 servings, POSTAL post-workout, and am still flying...Unfortunatley, bed time is right around the corner. :lol:

MrBig,

Kiwi for sure FTW....there is no w ay anyone can say that is difficult to get down!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have an old tub of Kiwi watermelon maybe...I dosed 6 scoops today which was much better than the 3 I was using.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean, honestly, everytwhen you look at hing in it, it tastes delightful. Hahaha. This stuff is chock-full of solid ingredients at beyond-effective doses. Eric is hooked on the flavor of it, I really enjoy it, and some people take it as so-so, such as AZ.

MrBig,

I agree here Irish. It is not easy masking the taste of all the well chosen ingredients in this supplement. Did LG do a better job with this version than the previous version? Hands down they did.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't want to up the dose of BC+EAA, just put it in less water. I use 20g intra-workout, which is about 6sc; around 32oz of water.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree here Irish. It is not easy masking the taste of all the well chosen ingredients in this supplement. Did LG do a better job with this version than the previous version? Hands down they did.
I just appreciate your honesty, man - you're giving the pros and the cons. And that's what makes a respectable review.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Had to sub to this to see how the results go. Sounds like it may make a good PCT supplement.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just appreciate your honesty, man - you're giving the pros and the cons. And that's what makes a respectable review.
That's what I appreciate about AZ too. His honesty and integrity. If he doesn't dig the taste, he just doesn't dig it.
Some like apples. some like oranges.
I like both of course!!! :thumbsup: