MST Ironman Stack + Goodies Log Unsponsored

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I started a log over in the MST forum for their Ironman stack + will be throwing in some goodies along the way! My goals here are strength and endurance while maybe loosing a little lbs! I was a gymnast for 10 years and after quitting that have lifted weights ever since! Just recently I have picked up crossfit! Which is definately a new change of pace for me! For those that don't know, crossfit if kind of like olympic weightlifting + gymnastics + endurance all in one! Pretty intense! I am definately enjoying these workouts and change of pace right now as opposed to the old "bodybuilding" workouts I have been stuck in for the past few years! Also, it is a good challenge for me because I have never done much olympic lifting like the clean and jerk, etc so I definately have a lot to learn and I think it will ultimately help me hit my goals! I have definately been alot more sore lately and more tight! My endurance sucks now so crossfit workouts usually kill me in that dept! Definately think that with crossfit I will be able to really put the MST supps on the line and see what they can do! The crossfit sectionals are coming up soon and even only doing crossfit since mid december I thought about going just to see how I would do! Think it is a good goal to work towards! Anyway, lacking the citruvol in the stack which comes in the mail today but here is how yesterday went down!

Day 1:

Pre-workout Schedule-

2 Hours Pre-workout
Cre-02 x 3
Crodygen 5 x 3

30 Min. Pre-workout
Carnage x 3
Citrulline x 3 g
SNS Focus XT x 1 serving
PLCAR x 4 g
ALCAR x 1.5 g
Betaine Anhy x 2 g
T-force x 2
Ghenerate x 3 sprays

Intra-Workout

Purple in train x 1 serving

The Workout:

Kind of sporatic today! Today was suppose to be a rest day but I didn't workout on sunday so decided to go in and do some stuff!

Freddys Revenge-

5 rounds for time (7:48)

135 push press x 5
Burpees x 10

Deads-
415 x 1
430 x 1PR
385 x 4
315 x 8

Ring Strength Sequence x 3 circuits
Crosses x 5
Rows x 10
Chest fly x 5
Maltese x 5

Hanging Windshield Wipers 3 x 10

500m row

Thoughts/Rants/The Goods:

Strength-
Well, as you can see I hit a PR on deads today! Which felt great! I have a feeling a week or two into the full stack I will be feelin like a beast! Felt strong and solid today but was a little tired today! On the push presses I felt very week though, however, I attribute this to the shoulder probs I have been having with my left shoulder! Slow rehabing, stretching and ice are slowly working their coarse though so it is getting better! Would have really like to have been pushing 185.

Endurance-
Definately had some mega endurance going! I was at the gym almost 2 hours....granted an old gymnastics buddy caught me halfway through my workout and talked my ear off so that kind of slowed me down! But even after all of that, I felt like I could definately stand another 2 hours! I wasn't tired at all and I am still not tired right now! Feel like I could go for another workout right now :)! I started giving out some during the freddys revenge workout but after a short break/breather I felt as strong as one would during the beggining of a workout!

Vascularity-
Hadn't really noticed this until my ring strength cycle! Holy ish my veins were poppin out everywhere! Look like I had a roadmap of veins pulsin! This was great! Looking forward to see what the citruvol will do in this department.

Focus-
Definately am liking the Focus xt blend! Can definately tell a difference when I take it! I am always ready to tear the weight up and seem like the ol mind-muscle connection is very strong

O2-
Definately was doing well today! About the only time I got winded was during the freddy's revenge workout. But my resp rate calmed downed rather quick and felt like I could take deeper breathers better! Feeling great!

Side Effects-
None whatsoever

Thoughts-
Today was a great day! Even though I was tired I hit a PR and definately feel like I could have worked out for another 2 more hours! First day has started off with a bang and am already loving the stack! My citruvol comes in tomorrow so definately looking forward to trying this out! Also looking forward to see how the mycogreen treats me!

Already looking forward to tomorrows workout! DO IT DO IT!!!!!!

Pre-Bed Supps:
Ghenerate x 3 spray
ZMA x 3 caps

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Pre-Workout Dosing Protocol-

2 Hours Pre
Cre-02 x 3
C5 x 2

1.5 Hours Pre
Citruvol x 4

30 Min Pre
Carnage x 3
Focus XT x 1 serving

*Didn't use anything intra workot*

The Workout

I got off work alot later than I thought tonight so I was pressed for time at the gym and didn't get as much done as I would have liked! I am gonna double up tomorrow though!

AM Workout/Pre-Breakfast
7 sprints! Felt a twinge in my right hammy on the 8th so stopped there! Had a small tear in my right hammy a while back but sometimes it flares up on me!

PM Workout

Box Squats
1 x 235/10 x 185/1 x 240/20 x 135/1 x 245 PR

*Was suppose to do a final set of 30 but I was pressed on time and also I strained hard enough on that one rep that my hammy tightened up again and I was afraid to push it!

Box squats were supperset with these ab exercies

Leg Raises (straight legs/toes to bar)
20/20/20

then went to,

Winshshield wipers + Hanging Straight Body Raises
5 per side + 5
3 + 5

WOD (3 rounds for time):
10 x burpees
10 x renegade rows each arm (65 lb db)
15 x pull ups
7:30

Thats all I had time to get done :(!

Strength-
Definately felt strong today! Ok ok....I am one of those guys who hates working legs! I have the big upper body syndrome! Big upper body but small legs because I just hated working them! But in crossfit, your legs are pretty much worked everyday in some fashion! I have actually grown to like to work them so I can't atomatically assume the supps are the reason I am getting PRs in my leg workouts right now but I know they are no placebo either!

Endurance-
This was definately enhanced and better than yesterday! With the addition on Citruvol, I was expecting this! Due to my limited time, my rest times were slim to none! But it was funny because I never really seemed to get tired! I might burn out but gimme a few SECONDS and I was ready to go! Lovin' this effect! I felt like the energizer bunny!

Vascularity-
Even though I basically only did legs I could see my veins in my forearms and shoulders bulging doing squats! This was definately increased today! Again I credit this to the citruvol!

Focus-
Even though I was tired from workout today, I felt really good, focused, and ready to tear the weight up!!!!! I attributed this to the Focus XT

O2-
Kind of dissappointed in this aspect today! I started breathing heavier faster today and my recovery (breath) took much longer today! Neverthless, I was resting very little between sets! Also, I opted for more endurance in my dosing protocol vs V02 Max! Might switch it up for the VO2 max next time! Definately love when I can catch me breath faster!

Side Effects-
None whatsoever! I did noticed that I started sweating alot faster today! And I got rather hot pretty quickly! I am thinking that this was probably due to the caf in the Focus XT! I got the BA tingles again today but I also got them in my back some today, which is weird because I have never felt them there! It is usually just my face, forehead, and ears!

Thoughts-
So far, this stack has definately been of much needed assistance in my lifting and endurance endevours! I am definately looking forward to the cumulative effects that these supplements have to offer! I am enjoying the ride thus far and can only imaging that things will get even better! Gonna wait a few weeks but am going to throw in a t-boost into the mix pretty soon! Either primal male + Divanex + 6-bromo or DTHC + DTP! We will see! I wanna see what all this stack has to offer before adding anything else! I would like to lose a few lbs to try to get ripped for summer! Looking forward to getting 2 workouts in tomorrow!

Questions!!!!!! How should I dose everything if I workout twice tomorrow???? Thanks

Post Workout Supps
Mycogreen x 2

Pre-Bed
Mycogreen x 2
Ghenerate x 3 spray
ZMA x 3 caps
Green Tea x 1 cap

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
sub go get it!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Pre-Workout Dosing Protocol-

2 Hours Pre
Cre-02 x 3
C5 x 2

1.5 Hours Pre
Citruvol x 4

30 Min Pre
Carnage x 3
Focus XT x 1 serving

*Didn't use anything intra workot*

The Workout

I got off work alot later than I thought tonight so I was pressed for time at the gym and didn't get as much done as I would have liked! I am gonna double up tomorrow though!

AM Workout/Pre-Breakfast
7 sprints! Felt a twinge in my right hammy on the 8th so stopped there! Had a small tear in my right hammy a while back but sometimes it flares up on me!

PM Workout

Box Squats
1 x 235/10 x 185/1 x 240/20 x 135/1 x 245 PR

*Was suppose to do a final set of 30 but I was pressed on time and also I strained hard enough on that one rep that my hammy tightened up again and I was afraid to push it!

Box squats were supperset with these ab exercies

Leg Raises (straight legs/toes to bar)
20/20/20

then went to,

Winshshield wipers + Hanging Straight Body Raises
5 per side + 5
3 + 5

WOD (3 rounds for time):
10 x burpees
10 x renegade rows each arm (65 lb db)
15 x pull ups
7:30

Thats all I had time to get done :(!

Strength-
Definately felt strong today! Ok ok....I am one of those guys who hates working legs! I have the big upper body syndrome! Big upper body but small legs because I just hated working them! But in crossfit, your legs are pretty much worked everyday in some fashion! I have actually grown to like to work them so I can't atomatically assume the supps are the reason I am getting PRs in my leg workouts right now but I know they are no placebo either!

Endurance-
This was definately enhanced and better than yesterday! With the addition on Citruvol, I was expecting this! Due to my limited time, my rest times were slim to none! But it was funny because I never really seemed to get tired! I might burn out but gimme a few SECONDS and I was ready to go! Lovin' this effect! I felt like the energizer bunny!

Vascularity-
Even though I basically only did legs I could see my veins in my forearms and shoulders bulging doing squats! This was definately increased today! Again I credit this to the citruvol!

Focus-
Even though I was tired from workout today, I felt really good, focused, and ready to tear the weight up!!!!! I attributed this to the Focus XT

O2-
Kind of dissappointed in this aspect today! I started breathing heavier faster today and my recovery (breath) took much longer today! Neverthless, I was resting very little between sets! Also, I opted for more endurance in my dosing protocol vs V02 Max! Might switch it up for the VO2 max next time! Definately love when I can catch me breath faster!

Side Effects-
None whatsoever! I did noticed that I started sweating alot faster today! And I got rather hot pretty quickly! I am thinking that this was probably due to the caf in the Focus XT! I got the BA tingles again today but I also got them in my back some today, which is weird because I have never felt them there! It is usually just my face, forehead, and ears!

Thoughts-
So far, this stack has definately been of much needed assistance in my lifting and endurance endevours! I am definately looking forward to the cumulative effects that these supplements have to offer! I am enjoying the ride thus far and can only imaging that things will get even better! Gonna wait a few weeks but am going to throw in a t-boost into the mix pretty soon! Either primal male + Divanex + 6-bromo or DTHC + DTP! We will see! I wanna see what all this stack has to offer before adding anything else! I would like to lose a few lbs to try to get ripped for summer! Looking forward to getting 2 workouts in tomorrow!

Questions!!!!!! How should I dose everything if I workout twice tomorrow???? Thanks

Post Workout Supps
Mycogreen x 2

Pre-Bed
Mycogreen x 2
Ghenerate x 3 spray
ZMA x 3 caps
Green Tea x 1 cap
What are the times you are working out?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: AM

Pre-Workout Dosing Protocol:

30 Min Pre-Workout
Rag Ultra Caf Free x 1 serving
Citruvol x 2
V02 Ultra x 2
ALCAR x 1.5 g
PLCAR x 4 g
T-Force x 2

The Workout

Lynne

Body Weight Bench Press (185) 23/16/16/13
Pull-ups 170 x 10/8/8 Body weight x 8

*Weight fluctuates between 180-185 so I used 185 lbs on bench
*Bench WU: 135 x 10/225 x 5/275 x 1/295 x 1
*Someone jumped in and stole my pull up bar so the first 3 sets I did pulldowns with 170 lbs
*PU were done with a very wide grip and no straps

Decline Bench Suppersetted with Ring Flys
205 x 10 + 7/225 x 7 + 4/225 x 7 + 6

Single Arm Incline DB Bench Suppersetted with Bottom range assisted muscle ups
80 x 5 + 5/80 x 4 + 5

Strength
Felt very tight and strong today! Unfortunately the reps/endurance just wasn't there this am! However, I can tell my strength is feeling like it is increasing

Endurance
Was dissappointed in this aspect today! Felt very strong, but I couldn't push they weight very long before giving out! A few thoughts on this is that I woke up this am and didn't eat any breakfast! Just a cup of coffee and pre-workout supps! Think the major cause was due to lack of food but I am also pretty sore from the other workouts this week so I think fatigue set in fast! My strength was definately there but not endurance! We will see if this gets better tonight!

Vascularity
I am loving this aspect! Definately an increase in vascularity! I am attributing this to the Citruvol! Even a few hours after my workout, my veins in my forearms and shoulder are just as big as they were during the workout! Love it!

Focus
Didn't take the Focus XT today but I could definately feel the focus blend in the Rag ultra kick in! I felt great, focused, and ready to tear up some weight! This was alot better than I expected! I would say just as good, if not better, than the Focus XT blend by SNS.

Definately could tell this was increased today! Didn't get winded at all and felt like I had great breathing capacity during my lifts! I love me some V02 ultra! That is what I attribute it too!

Pump
OMG! This was awesome today! I agree with other reviewers on here that it seemed like I had gained 5 lbs of muscle in one workout! The pumps weren't so intense that I couldn't workout anymore but they were just PERFECT! Enough to get blown up and my muscles feeling tight and looking GREAT! These were the best pumps yet! Rag definately shined in this area!

Side Effects
None at all! I noticed that I didn't get any BA tingles today like I do with Carnage! I also didn't sweat near as much either!

Thoughts
Definately loved this mixed of pre-workout supps today! If pumps, focus, strenght, endurance, 02 is what your after.....check this stack out! It is wonderful! I am loving my ride so far AND I am ONLY 3 days in!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's see what tonight has to offer!!!!!!!!

Post-Workout Supps
Mycogreen x 2
Now Quercetin + Bromelain x 2

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Pre-Workout Protocol:

45 Min Pre-Workout

V02 Ultra x 3
Citruvol x 4

30 Min Pre-Workout

Rag Ultra Caf Free x 1 serving
ALCAR x 1.5 g
PLCAR x 4 g

*Had a cup of coffee pre-workout as well*

The Workout

Alright guys still trying to get my workout's dialed in, along with some PR numbers so I can see if I am improving! Remeber, I am realtively new to crossfit/olympic lifting! I like this new challenge to me! However, I am NOT new to weightlifting! I use to pound, usually, one muscle group a day with vigorous sets/rep schemes! I just have seemed to have hit a plateau and feel the less I do, the more my body is actually responding! I am liking the way my body is transforming with these crossfit/endurance/O-lifting workouts! I think I am starting to look leaner and my muscles harder! Anyway, enough ranting!

Partial Cleans
*This is really the first time I have ever done these*
135 x 3/3
150 x 3
185 x 1/2/1......so in essence this is a PR for me
*I put 205 on the bar and think I could have gotten it but kind of chickened out! Threw it up to the top of my shrug but then backed out from dropping under the bar a tad*

Strict Overhead Barbell Presses (SOBP)
*Left shoulder is definately getting better but still a little nervous to push the heavy weight! Can also tell that I still favor my right due to the injury*

135 x 10
165 x 5/5....then went to do 2 sets of push presses

Push Presses

165 x 5
135 x 10

*I have got to get more shoulder and wrist flexibility! It is hard for me to get my elbows up high enough to rest the bar on my shoulders!*

Was suppose to do a deadlift WOD and see if I can PR on deads today but the hamstring is still KILLING me! I went up to 335 and on about the 5th rep felt it twinge and decided to back off and let it rest! With age I have learned that sometimes working through the pain is not the best solution :(!

So moved on and did a little ring strength:

Muscle Ups 3 x 5
Ring Dips x 3 sets to failure
Iron Cross Work 3 x 5
Maltese x 3 sets
Planches x 3 sets
Inverts x 3 sets

Doesn't seem like a lot but am loving adding the ring strength at the end of my workout! Think it is definately help add in more defination to all aspects of my upper body! Esp in the shoulder/triceps!

Strength
Felt very strong today! I didn't go for any PRs although I felt like I would have broken my deadlift PR if my stupid hamstring wasn't bothering me! But definately can feel I have an increase in strength

Endurance
This was great today! Even though you probably couldn't much tell in my sets, my rest time between sets was prob 30 secs! I was blazing through the workout and during the ring strength sequence didn't rest any! I was definately impressed with this aspect tonight

Vascularity
Again, vascularity has def been showing strong! My veins in my forearms and even shoulders bulge hours after my workout! I am loving this!

Focus
I get a good sharp focus that is awesome with Rag ultra! Definately alot better than I thought! I fig that the SNS Focus XT blend would beat the Rag blend out but I think I will give the edge to the Rag but not by a whole lot

Wow! Awesome today! I don't think I got winded at all! I love when I feel like I can breath at the gym! This stack is definately great in this department AS WELL!!!! :)

Pumps
Tonight was eeehhhhh! Not the best pumps! They were ok but definately not like the other day! I have a few thoughts on this though! I ate some food pretty close to taking the supps which may have caused it and 2, I wasn't doing a very high rep range! Nevertheless, my muscles felt rock hard!!!!!

Side Effect
None whatsoever

Thoughts
Definately love EVERY aspect of these supplements! I think I will be blowing through some plateaus here pretty quick! Just need to get the workouts dialed in better! I like order and like to know days ahead of time what I want/need to do and I just don't have that organization yet! This weekend I will try to post some pics/stats see ya'll can see what I am working with! I look forward to each and every workout now! These supps have definately become a staple! Thanks MST and keep it up! Looking forward to sum tasty RPG!!!!!! Stay tuned because I WILL ONLY GET BETTER!!!!!!!

Post Workout
Mycogreen x 2

Pre-Bed
Mycogreen x 2
Ghenerate x 4 spray

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for a crossfit log!! Real curious how cordy and citruvol helps with endurance and stamina.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
partial cleans? wouldn't that be an upright row?
Hey B, yea I guess you could say it was sort of an upright row or power upright row! Basically it was a full clean without the dead lift! So I still popped it onto the shoulders! For me that is the hardest part because my flexibility in my wrists sucks!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
subbed for a crossfit log!! Real curious how cordy and citruvol helps with endurance and stamina.
Good to see you in here judo, how have things been man? Dude I am loving both the products so far! My endurance sucks but with those products I feel as if I got a new set of lungs :)! Not to mention the vascularity I am getting from the Cit! For oxygen, I think the V02 ultra is the king! I love that stuff!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Pre-Workout Protocol:

1.5 Hours Pre-Workout

Cre-02 x 3
Cordy 5 x 1

45 Min Pre-Workout

Citruvol x 4
V02 Ultra x 1

30 Min Pre-Workout

Carnage x 3

The Workout

Today was a great day, but I am still rather disappointed with my hamstring! Felt great to begin with and then I felt it twinge/pull and it started hurting again so I had to back off!!!!!!!

Bench Press
275 x 5
295 x 3
295 x 3
325 x 1 PR
335 x 1 PR

Deads

Warm-up:
135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 1...then.....twinge/pull in the hammy region so I stopped!!!! Getting pissed

Chest-to-Bar Pullup
bw x 10
bw x 10

V-bar pushdown on lat machine supersetted with DB curl
100 x 10 + 45 x 10
120 x 8 + 55 x 5

500 M row
1:42.9 at 39 spm.....pretty good for being at the end of the workout.
Best time was 1:40.6 but at only 38 spm!

Strength
Was great today as you can tell.....PRs baby! Felt like I would have PRed my dead but my stupid hammy is setting me back! I am ice-ing and stretching it so hopefully it'll get better!

Endurance
Great today as well! Rested very little between sets but felt I was ready to go after completing each set! Lovin it guys! Felt like I could go non-stop and for hours!

Vascularity
Was mediocre today! Don't get me wrong was still very good, just not like the other days!

Focus
Didn't take anything to help in this area but nevertheless I was still ready to tear up some weights

This was only mediocre tonight as well too! Only took partial doses of V02/cordy 5

Pumps
Awesome today! Just the right fullness! Muscles were nice, full, and tight!

Side Effects
None at all!

Thoughts
So far I am loving EVERY aspect of this stack! Definately is improving EVERY aspect of training paramiters! I will definately be a follower and MST supp whore :)

Pre-Bed
Mycogreen x 3
Ghenerate x 4 spray

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned for stats/pics/diet/ and week 1 mini-review!!!!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
late but i'm in, looks good so far, keep killing it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotcha on the partial cleans, I get it, I usually just call that version cleans, and the dl added portion power cleans
I call them hang cleans and when I add the DL I call them power cleans too

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, should have done this before starting the log but here are some stats and a little background!

Stats:

Height: 5'8" ish :)
Weight: 182 lbs.....haven't weighed for about 2 weeks though
BF: Dunno.....last time I had it checked in the bodpod, it was around 10%!
but that was around 4 months ago or longer and I have also
lost weight since then!
L Calf: 15.5"
R Calf: 15.45"
L Quad: 23"
R Quad: 22.5"
Waist at belly button: 32.25"
L Arm: 17.45"
R Arm: 17.65"
L Forearm: 13.25"
R Forearm: 13.25"

*These stats were taken with the orbitape to the best of my ability*

Diet:

Just recently switched to an unweighed paleo diet! Me personally, I feel that the paleo is one of the best diets for health/wellness/and body composition! For those that don't know, paleo, consists of a diet void of any bread, grains, and legumes! For these items have been shown to cause gut irritation, celiac disease, cancer, etc. Therefore, I stick with grass fed beef (turkey, buffalo, etc.), fish, good fats (olive oil, coconut oil/milk, nuts), all vegetables, and some fruit!

So my break down looks something like this:
Protein: 1 gm per lb of body weight (about 180 g)
Fat: ALOT :)!!!!! With at least 3-5 g of pure fish oil daily
Carbs: Fluctuates between 50 -100 g daily (not going over 100g)!

I am fairly lean so this unweighed diet works great for me! As long as I make sure I am eating 1 g of protein per pound of bw, then I go free on all the veges/fats I want (minimum intake of nuts though....they have also been shown to cause some gut irritation) adding in either an apple and some berries throughout the day and a little apple sauce post workout! I eat between 3-4 meals per day with 1-2 snacks between those meals!

Background/Goals:

Was a gymnast for a little over 10 years! After quitting I went straight to lifting weights. I, of course, started with Arnold HUGE encyclopedia of bodybuilding where I did workouts that took 2-3 hours at a time! I soon found out that this was not the way to train....obviously :)! Through trial and error I built a pretty good base for myself! The heaviest I got in gymnastics was about 155 lbs! Through lifting weights, I was able to put on roughly 20 lbs in a few years! I was ripped and could eat anything I wanted and stayed leaned! However, I wanted to get BIG! So I was dumb and started downing weight gainers! In a few short months I shot up 20 + lbs and eventually I went up to 230 lbs! I was strong as hell, but was a blob! Fatty mcfatter!!!!!!! So I recently cut back down to 200+ and finally to where I am today....around 180lbs! I feel and look alot better at this weight although I had to sacrifice strength along the way! Other things I have done along the way have been martial arts and I did diving my senior year of HS! I love martial arts and outdoor activities, however, I just don't have the time to do it ALL, unfortunately! My new endevour has been crossfit! I helps me take out my competitiveness on the weights! Crossfit is a mix between O-lifting (which I have NEVER done) + gymnastics and puts it into a killer endurance workout! I am loving it so far even though I am dealing with some injuries right now and my endurance sucks! My goals are to maybe go to sectionals and regionals to maybe one day compete in the crossfit games! My other goals are to lose a few more lbs from the holidays and gain a few lbs of muscle with ALOT more strength....esp in the O-lifting department!

Workouts:
Rotate between Crossfit (XFIT) workouts and O-lifting workouts....finally got me a workout schedule that is Max Effort Black Box Training that is PROVEN to work! So let's see what I can do with it!

Supplements:

My mainstays will be a host of MST supplements including/but not limited to:
Cordygen 5
Cre-02
Citruvol XS
Cordygen V02 Ultra
Rag Ultra Caf Free.....Blue raz is yummy!!!!
Mycogreen
Carnage

Other Supplements that I will cycle through during certain periods:
ALCAR
PLCAR
LCLT
SNS Focus XT
SNS TTA
SNS RK
RPN Eviserate
6-bromo
Primal Male
Divanex

Of course these will not all be taken at once :)!!!!!!!!

I think that is all I have for now but stay tuned!!!!!

Attachments

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Mini-Review:

Well, I have been on my stack for a little over a week and I am LOVIN how everything is going so far! If you have the cash for the whole MST Ironman stack (Cordygen 5/Cre-02/Carnage/Citruvol) then you should definately be looking into this because it is one hell of a stack! You can definately feel the supplements working from the very first dose and it gets better with EACH day! As you can see I have impoved in EVERY aspect of my workouts!

Strength

Rating
10 out of 10

I owe the strength gains to Cre-02! Everytime I got into the gym and pick up the weights they feel lighter each workout! It is hard to explain! You go into the gym ready to tear the weight up and you just feel solid! Definately feel a mind-muscle connection happening too!!!!!!

Endurance

Rating
10 out of 10

I owe this to Citruvol/Cordy 5 and V02! This products will definately help you achieve your endurance goals! I might give out on a certain amount of reps but as soon as I set the weight down I IMMEDIATELY feel like I could pick the weight right back up and keep goin! I just don't get tired as fast! I feel like a 2 hour plus workout would be no problem! I am definately loving this aspect

Vascularity

Rating
10 out of 10

I owe this to citruvol! My veins are poppin all over...esp in my arms and forearms! It is ridiculous! I have even seen some veins in my shoulders which I rarely do! It is amazing! Even when I wake up the next morning I can still see them bulging! Before Citruvol, I was taking about 6 g of bulk citrulline malate a day! Which I would get some good vascularity/endurance from! However, the 2 g in the Citruvol feels much stronger than the 6 g of bulk I was taking! Loving it!!!!!!! Citrulline is one of my favorite supplements!!!!!
Well now that would be citruVOL!!!!! :)

Focus

Rating
10 out of 10

The two focus supplements I use are either SNS Focus XT or Rag Ultra! Both of these produce superb results! I thought that the rag will pale in comparison to the Focus XT but I was sure wrong! Both give spectacular results! You are ready to go in the gym and just tear it up! The mind-muscle connection is very much amplified! Love this aspect!

Rating
11 out of 10!!!!!!!

I love this aspect because my 02 is horrible...esp when it comes to the longer XFit workouts! I owe this to cordy 5/V02! My favorite out of the two is the V02 though! It just kicks in so f-ing fast! I feel like my 02 max is taken to another level or I was givin an extra set of lungs! I feel like I can take in a refreshing breath even during the most intense workouts! It takes much much longer to get me winded and when I do get winded my breathing calms down much faster!

Pumps

Rating
10 out of 10

I owe this to Rag Ultra and the Citruvol! Both produce some great pumps! Sometimes after taking the Rag I will look like I put on about 5 lbs. These pumps are a little different! It is not the ones where you inflate so much that the exercises get painful and you just can't go anymore! These are tight and a feeling of muscle fullness and harness! I love these types of pumps because they don't interfere with your workouts but you just look so dang good!!!!

Side Effects

Rating
10 out of 10

Nothing bad to report about anything

Drawbacks:
The ONLY two negatives that I can even come up with for this stack are two things! This is a pretty pricey stack for only a month supply! Some might feel that sticking with one or two products in order to stay within budget is the best! I know most pre-workout supps are going around 35-50 dollars for a month supply! I feel that you could use one or two of these products stacked together and obtain some great results! But I am loving the full stack! The only other negative is dosing parameters! You have to have a plan for workout times, meal times, etc to plan around taking these supps! You have to be on your game! Because Cre-02/cordy 5 have to be taken 1.5-2 hours pre, then citruvol is 45 min to an hour, then carnage is 30 min pre! So you are really having to time everything to get it just right! I have a little ocd so this usually isn't a problem! But these two things are ONLY negatives I could even think about! To me, the money is well spent on this stack and think anyone will find that it will help out in all aspects their training regimen!

Just one
Ok if I had to pick just one supplement from MST to use.........well I COULDN'T!!! :) I love them all!

For-
strength-Cre-02
02-V02
Pumps-Rag Ultra
Endurance-Citruvol
Vascularity-Citruvol
Focus-Rag Ultra

See....you need them all haha! I am definately a believer now!

Oh and I have been taking the mycogreen and definately can tell something good is going on! Think it helps with recovery as well! I have been taking ghenerate pre-bed for a while now but after adding in mycogreen I seen to be waking up even leaner each morning! Dunno if it is due to the mycogreen for some reason or not! I do know that I do have to go to the bathroom every morning since adding in mycogreen though! Maybe its cleaning me out haha!

That's all I can think of right now! Let's see what this week can bring!!!!!!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean brutha!!! i do have a questions about your supplementation rotation. . .any particular reason why your sub some in and out?? i would think you would want a constant flow. . .thoughts??

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean brutha!!! i do have a questions about your supplementation rotation. . .any particular reason why your sub some in and out?? i would think you would want a constant flow. . .thoughts??
Thanks bro! On the supp rotation which specifically are you talking about? Like when I sub the Cre-02 for the Rag? I am, now, taking the whole ironman stack everyday and when I feel the need throw in some rag to the mix! The reason I was doing this before is that the Cre-02/Cordy 5 have to be taken 1.5-2 hours pre-workout and sometimes I will either forget or will have eaten too soon to go ahead and take them! But now they are everyday! The reason I haven't started taking the other supps I plan on taking is two-fold! First, I wanna see how I respond to the MST stack so I know for sure what is working and second, I don't wanna overload my system with too many things! I think taking too much together is not beneficial at all and a waste of money in the end! Hope that answered your question!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
the stack that i'm taking right know is Cordy5/rag/zmk/somindren/ + dtp :32:
I love it!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey Brutha im taking cordy5/Rag/zmk/somindren + DTP. .. I love this stack and i think everyone should do it!!! I'm up 3 lbs and need to finish strong for my recomp startin in FEB. WOO HOOO!!! GEtm baby!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey Brutha im taking cordy5/Rag/zmk/somindren + DTP. .. I love this stack and i think everyone should do it!!! I'm up 3 lbs and need to finish strong for my recomp startin in FEB. WOO HOOO!!! GEtm baby!!
Hey A, that stack looks nice! How is the DTP going for you! I have been holding off to try it but it is on my to try list :)! Been debating back in forth on it since it contains DHEA! Not a fan of that! I tried Diesel fuel a while back but didn't do a whole lot for me! Been wanting to do a DTHC/DTP run though!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey A, that stack looks nice! How is the DTP going for you! I have been holding off to try it but it is on my to try list :)! Been debating back in forth on it since it contains DHEA! Not a fan of that! I tried Diesel fuel a while back but didn't do a whole lot for me! Been wanting to do a DTHC/DTP run though!
Hold of on the DTHC/DTP fun and Stick with teh DTP baby!!! the DHEA isn't all that bad!!! I LOVE IT!!! 3 on 1 off is what i'm doin!!! Libido is INSANE!!! muscle density is great!!! week 3-4 are the weeks to look out for IMO :22:
I would do it all ova again!!!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Great write up man, looks like your really killing it. MST really brings the goods. Was a little skeptical when I heard people saying a lot of their products you can feel the difference with once dose, got my hands on some samples, and its true. But I would have to agree its a bit pricey. I guess if your killin it in the gym, its worth it! keep it up my man.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great write up man, looks like your really killing it. MST really brings the goods. Was a little skeptical when I heard people saying a lot of their products you can feel the difference with once dose, got my hands on some samples, and its true. But I would have to agree its a bit pricey. I guess if your killin it in the gym, its worth it! keep it up my man.
There's always ways around price :biglaugh: do some research on their products and you can find'm lil cheaper than there website. . .I'm a huge fan due to the fact they are banned substance free :D i don't have to worry about for all natural comps baby!!! :22: but like you said can't put a price on a product that works for all!!!