The Female Terminator Meets Shred Ultra (Sponsored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Female Terminator Meets Shred Ultra_Log Header.jpg

Millennium Sport Technologies has introduced another new product to their great line-up: Shred Ultra.
For more information on the product please review the Shred Ultra Write-Up and Info.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to log Shred Ultra before I start my competition prep.
An unexpected bonus is the Cordygen5 that will compliment the Shred Ultra perfectly re my goals.
Huge thanks to Chuck and Matt of the Millennium Sport Technologies team.

INTRODUCTION

Name: Rosie.
Sex: Female.

BODY STATISTICS

Height: 156.6cm (i.e. 5'1.8")
Body Type: Meso-endo.
Weight: Fluctuates between 115-117lb first thing.
Body Composition: 10.9% bodyfat
Pre-Pics: Arm, Back, Midsection, Side, Legs (please excuse the poor quality of the images)
Arm.jpg
Back.jpg

Midsection.jpg
Side.jpg
Legs.jpg

GOALS

* Get back to 8% bodyfat
* Build my speed endurance back up
* Improve my strength

DIET

For the rest of January I am going totally against my usual "whatever whenever and just train hard to make up for it" nutrition, and will be following as closely as possible to:
* Total calories – 1200-1300 cal/day
* Protein – 150-160g/day (53-55% total daily energy intake)
* Carbohydrates – 60-80g/day (17-20% total daily energy intake)
* Fat – 30-40g/day (27-30% total daily energy intake)
* Monday includes a cheat meal – as long as at least 120g of protein is consumed this day other macros can be whatever (usually VERY high carbohydrates, ~400g)
* 5 meals daily (labeled M1, M2….) 2.5-3 hours apart.

SUPPLEMENTS

Fat Loss/Endurance
* Shred Ultra - first thing and early afternoon (Week 1 - 3/1, Week 2 - 3/2, Week 3+ - 3/3).
* Cordygen5 - 3 caps first thing.

Antioxidant/Vitamins
* Bio-Mend: 2 caps post-breakfast.
* Vitamin C: 1g first thing, 1g post-dinner, and 1g pre-bed.

Creatine
* NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 4 caps pre-bed (resistance training days); and 2 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast, 2 caps 15-20 min pre-lunch, and 4 caps pre-bed (non-resistance training days).

Protein/BCAAs
* BC+EAA: 10.5g with breakfast and 10.5g pre-bed.
* MyoFusion: 1 scoop once daily (if required).

Recovery/Sleep
* Bulletproof: 1 scoop pre-bed (resistance training days).
* Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps pre-bed.

Preworkout
* RPM: 2 caps first thing.

Note that I have currently run out of Bio-Mend, Lipotrophin-PM, and NeoVar Recomped, but I will start reusing them again when I get some more, which should be sometime next week.

I also have a few Millennium Sport Technologies product samples that I will be using over the first few days of this log.

TRAINING

Day 1: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Shoulders + 20 min pm Cardio

Day 2: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Hamstrings/Abs

Day 3: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Arms + 20 min pm Cardio

Day 4: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Full-Body

Day 5: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Back/Chest + 20 min pm Cardio

Day 6: HIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min

I have ONE Day OFF ALL training per week, and take it whenever my body requires it. Once taken I continue the days consecutively.

I will also do ~20 minutes of post-weights cardio on any given day if I feel like it after resistance training.

DAILY COMMENTS

Energy
Endurance/Stamina
Strength
Quality of Training
Body Composition and Look
Appetite
Immune System
Stress

Today starts my new Millennium Sport Technologies experience.
Continuing with training for this week at Day 6.

UKStrength

In Rosie! Good luck and the pics aren't that bad, I think I've posted worse ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In Rosie! Good luck and the pics aren't that bad, I think I've posted worse ;)
:welcome: Rick...Thanks. My camera is not the best. And not too happy with the shape I am in now :sigh: (the lighting makes me look even worse which makes having them posted a big deal; no one likes everyone to see them at their low points)...Time to get back into condition ASAP!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Subbed also, looking forward to following this. knock 'em dead.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed: good luck, rosie.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for a mildly late sub...been busy like mad! Do it up..can't wait to see how it works for ya!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

1107 - HIT (no recovery between rounds):
2 rounds of -
1. Skip 1 min
2. Box - Straight Punches 1 min
3. Skip 1 min
4. Box - Uppercuts 1 min
5. Skip 1 min
6. Box - Hooks 1 min
7. Skip 1 min
8. Box - Pitter-patter 1 min
9. Skip 1 min
10. Plank 1 min

1131 - Stretch 30 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Energy: Pretty damn good. I could definitely have kept going and made HIT longer, but decided that shorter would let me recover more for next week.

Endurance/Stamina: Excellent.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: HIT was great. Didn't give myself any recovery time between rounds; it was necessary, especially since I only did two rounds. Heart was racing throughout, but managed boxing minutes better than last week...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in shoulders and calves...Vascularity high...

Body Composition and Look: 116.6lb at 10.9% bodyfat.

Appetite: Just breathing in the smell of the food that I used to crave so badly is enough for me at the moment...One week of complete discipline with my diet and I am determined to keep going strong!

Immune System: Fine.

Stress: Only in two areas now; trying to make it manageable.

MST Notes: Used a sample of NitroCeps first thing with my dose of Cordygen5 and first dose of Shred Ultra...Also used a sample of MycoGreen post-breakfast and will use another post-dinner...Although a single day's usage of both products is unlikely to see effects, they have been good in filling in for my usual staples that I am currently without...Also going to use a sample of SOMNIDREN pre-bed, since it is one of this week's day OFF using Bulletproof...

UKStrength

Hey Rose,

Nice HIIT Workout, is the boxing circuit shadow or against a bag/speed mitts?

I need to get my bag hung up again, it burns calories like no other!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rosie, i think you will like the somnidren. it is the best otc sleep aid i have used.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice log and interested in your results. I'll have mine up shortly

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rose,

Nice HIIT Workout, is the boxing circuit shadow or against a bag/speed mitts?

I need to get my bag hung up again, it burns calories like no other!
At the moment it is shadowboxing, as my bag and gloves are back in NZ and I'm doing my HIT in the basement instead of going to the gym.

rosie, i think you will like the somnidren. it is the best otc sleep aid i have used.
It was interesting (notes in today's post).

nice log and interested in your results. I'll have mine up shortly
Thanks. All the best to you. You'll forgive me if I'm not in it. I am going to stay out of other logs on these products and just give my experiences.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, have you used a lot of other sleep aids? How does it compare to other sleep aids?
Re sleep/recovery I have used (in order of first bottle of usage):
* Lipotrophin-PM
* IGF-2
* HGHup♂
* GHenerate
* Bulletproof
* SOMNIDREN (one sample only)

As far as the SOMNIDREN goes, I only used a SAMPLE - whereas I have used those listed above for at least a week, usually entire bottles and more - so cannot give an accurate assessment on it re sleep/recovery, especially given that it took me over 3 hours after dosing before I could sleep and I only slept for ~3 hours and could only lie there for a further 2.5 hours half-awake before being able to get up.

Lipotrophin-PM is by far and away the best product that I have used thus far when it comes to deep, quality sleep.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I hope when logs for S-GH come around again...you apply ;). I think you'd enjoy the effects of a full tub once it settles into your body.

great updates for far Rosie....I expected nothing less though. You're easily one of the best loggers on this site.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope when logs for S-GH come around again...you apply ;). I think you'd enjoy the effects of a full tub once it settles into your body.

great updates for far Rosie....I expected nothing less though. You're easily one of the best loggers on this site.
I'll keep that in mind, Chuck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i agree!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

This week's Day OFF...Letting myself recover and prepare for the rest of the week...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "The moving finger writes; and having writ Moves on: nor all thy Piety and Wit shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, Nor all thy tears wash out a word of it." - Edward Fitzgerald

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0400, so ~3 hours sleep...Dosed SOMNIDREN last night. It tasted like Berocca, as the Refreshing Orange SuperPump250 does, but not as strong. Face, arms, and legs tingled for ~2 hours after dosing, almost like Beta-Alanine tingles. It took me ~3 hours to get to sleep. But once asleep I was OUT...Woke to the slightest sound and was not able to get back to sleep. Didn't have any energy or desire to get up that early (when I used to be up earlier than that every day!), lying in bed until 0639 before dragging myself up. No dreams last night...

Energy: On waking I felt absolutely shattered. Dead. NOT wanting to move or do anything. Once I'd been up for ~10 minutes (after 'first thing' supplement doses) I felt like I'd been given a surge of energy and wanted to train. However, decided against it, decided to use today as a rest day (even though as the day continues my body wants to train; NOT training is almost as hard as dieting)...

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Recovery: No DOMS, but was shattered on waking.

Body Composition and Look: 115.6lb. Looking and feeling a lot tighter. Amazing how much a single PERFECT week can make re results!

Appetite: Although I am not sure how I am going to do it, I am using today as a HIGH carbohydrate day, since I started fading badly towards the end of last week, which was not good considering the training I was - and want to be - doing. Any solid food after breakfast the last few days has been an effort, almost choking it down and seeming to get 'stuck' in my throat, causing VERY unpleasant sensations; any protein shakes just leaving me feeling full of air...Drinking lots, though...

Immune System: Have been fine since started dosing 3g of Vitamin C daily (just before Christmas 2009).

Stress: It rises and I try to combat it.

MST Notes: Going to be using my last sample of NitroCeps (first thing) and a sample of Ragnarok (~60 min pre-training) tomorrow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

1320 - HIIT Skip:
a. 4 min skip
b. 32 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 1 x 1 min effort
d. 4 min skip

1351 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets):
1. BB Military Press 12 x 15, 15, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8, 8, 8, 8
2. Lateral Raises 4 x 15
3. Bent Over Rear Raises 4 x 12

1429 - Gazelle 20 min.

1451 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Dreaming about it and doing it are two different things." - Alexandria, Dark Gold (Christine Feehan)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very there. Been formatting manuscripts most of the day (not spent training)...

Energy: Took RPM 50 minutes pre-training (along with sample of Ragnarok) instead of first thing this morning. Was energized and bouncy as during HIIT. Kept going, feeling gooooood...

Motivation: "Choice defines us. Every choice, little or big." - Agatha, A Dream of Stone and Shadow (Majorie M. Liu)

Mood/Aggression: Anxious. Apprehensive.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: HIIT was fast and furious...Resistance training was pushing the limits, wanting to keep going further and further...Post-weights cardio is 'pm cardio', since training was so uncharacteristically late today...

Recovery: Fine.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in lower legs and shoulders during HIIT and strong in delts during resistance training...Vascularity high...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs, shoulders, and arms.

Body Composition and Look: You wouldn't even know that last night I had more calories from carbohydrates in one meal than I had probably had in total calories over the five days prior...

Appetite: The high carbohydrate/calorie day yesterday was ENOUGH for me for the time being and glad to be back being good...Very thirsty...

Immune System: Top notch.

Stress: It cannot always be ignored, no matter how much I would like to wish it away.

MST Notes: Dosed my last sample of NitroCeps first thing...Used a sample of Ragnarok (Crushing Punch) 50 minutes pre-training. Ragnarok mixed quickly and easily and tasted pleasant. Experienced a few tingles afterwards, but not for long...

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
This log may require a day to day pictorial evaluation. =) BTW how much do you squat with your cyclist background, I imagine they are pretty strong?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed a lil late but subbed nonetheless!
Hey there :)

This log may require a day to day pictorial evaluation. =) BTW how much do you squat with your cyclist background, I imagine they are pretty strong?
Pics can be found everywhere else. Besides, daily pics don't show the difference as well as pre and post...I rarely squat anymore, because my legs gain muscle mass just thinking about them, LOL, and the last thing I want is more mass there (my lower body overpowers my upper body as it is and it has been a battle to balance them out). If I do I don't go very heavy any more either, for that reason, and will just do more as a "cardio" session (i.e. maybe when do Full-Body). My 1RM are 120kg for front squat and 153kg for back squat (to parallel)...I am only doing work for Hamstrings re Legs now, since they need more bringing out. As it is, my legs get worked enough in cardio...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I rarely squat anymore, because my legs gain muscle mass just thinking about them, LOL, and the last thing I want is more mass there (my lower body overpowers my upper body as it is and it has been a battle to balance them out)...
thats because you are a TRUE athlete....and a true athlete is built from the ground up.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Hey there :)

Pics can be found everywhere else. Besides, daily pics don't show the difference as well as pre and post..
lol leave that for me to judge, Rosie.:006:personally I would like a sticky made of all your avatars as well...but thats another thread =) Crazy that you don't train legs though, do you still cycle?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Crazy that you don't train legs though, do you still cycle?
I don't see how it's crazy. Everyone should train specifically for THEM and I always have and will never follow "norms" or what others think I "should" be doing...No, I have been retired from cycling a few years now, before ever joining the forums (which has been mentioned in various threads, including the very first log I started)...For more background information on me please review a few of my previous logs or check out my website.

Cheers! :cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

1222 - Gazelle 40 min.

1306 - Hamstrings/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 5 x 20
2. Crunches (hips at 90 degrees, legs fully extended, hands to touch feet at top of crunch) 5 x 20
3. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 5 x 20
4. Plank 1 x 3 min

1347 - Gazelle 20 min.

1413 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "The self on show and in action at any moment depends on where I am, who I'm with, the circumstances of the situation, and my mood at any time...And yet, whatever happens, whichever me is on show, deep inside, in the secret places of my being, I also always feel the same...I have come to think of this essential, unchanging self as my soul." - Cordelia, This is all: The Pillow Book of Cordelia Kenn (Aiden Chambers)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Great!

Energy: Like yesterday, I dosed RPM 60 minutes pre-training (along with my last sample of Ragnarok) instead of first thing this morning. Cardio passed quickly, even before I knew it was gone. Shattered after training, whilst stretching, but started becoming energized later...

Motivation: STRONG!

Mood/Aggression: Hoping...Praying...Wishing...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Hamstrings/Abs' day is NOT about strength.

Quality of Training: All cardio done and done well...Resistance training, although lightheaded and with heart racing, was good...

Recovery: No DOMS from yesterday's training sessions.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs, stretching hamstrings...Vascularity higher during cardio than resistance training...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs, shoulders, and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Fine.

Appetite: Being good...Thirsty as...

Immune System: Excellent.

Stress: There, but attempting to let positivity overcome it.

MST Notes: Dosed my last sample of Ragnarok (Ballistic Blue Razz) 60 minutes pre-training. As with sample yesterday the Ragnarok mixed quickly and tasted like raspberries (I LIKE!), with no tingles experienced today...

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how it's crazy. Everyone should train specifically for THEM and I always have and will never follow "norms" or what others think I "should" be doing
It was a complement firecracker haha! I meant cause you have great legs, not a jibe on your training..its obviously working lol. Didn't see you had a website, I shall peruse it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I knew you'd love that blue raz ragNOrok Ultra.

I couldn't believe how tasty it was when I first tried it, haha.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a complement firecracker haha! I meant cause you have great legs, not a jibe on your training..its obviously working lol. Didn't see you had a website, I shall peruse it.
All good. I have a tendency to be EXPLOSIVE :D

I knew you'd love that blue raz ragNOrok Ultra.

I couldn't believe how tasty it was when I first tried it, haha.
Yeah, Ragnarok in Ballistic Blue Razz is one of the best tasting supplements I have used :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

1045 - HIT (no recovery between rounds):
2 rounds of -
1. Skip 1 min
2. Box - Straight Punches 1 min
3. Skip 1 min
4. Box - Uppercuts 1 min
5. Skip 1 min
6. Box - Hooks 1 min
7. Skip 1 min
8. Box - Pitter-patter 1 min
9. Skip 1 min
10. Plank 1 min

1110 - Gazelle 20 min.

1132 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "It ain't about how hard you get hit, it's about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward...That's what winners do." - Rocky Balboa, Rocky Balboa

Energy: Aggressive.

Quality of Training: HIT was good (decided to do this instead of Day 3 today; it won't make a difference and could be good). Should have done 40 minutes HIT, but finished up on the Gazelle...

Body Composition and Look: Fine.

Appetite: It's getting easier and easier to be clean and good re diet...Still thirsty as...

Immune System: Good.

Stress: So stressed that I almost sent myself into shock this morning before training (I've been told that the stress I pile on myself is my worst flaw)...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Rosie I'm in!! didn't see that your were loging the SHred!!! I'm digging the MST products and i was thinking about loging the shred so I'm very excited to see what it does for you!!! Log looks wonderful as usual!!! I'm IN :32:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie I'm in!! didn't see that your were loging the SHred!!! I'm digging the MST products and i was thinking about loging the shred so I'm very excited to see what it does for you!!! Log looks wonderful as usual!!! I'm IN :32:
:welcome:

Yes, MST makes some great products!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I hope you can get your stress levels under control Rosie...thats always a killer and hard to overcome. I know you can though...you're a real strong minded individual.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you can get your stress levels under control Rosie...thats always a killer and hard to overcome. I know you can though...you're a real strong minded individual.
Thanks, Chuck. As you already know I am nearly ALWAYS HIGHLY stressed (which is a huge issue), and even if it subsides a little it comes back full force. Just got to NOT let it affect me re body results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

0930 - HIIT Skip:
a. 4 min skip
b. 32 x 20 sec effort/10 sec effort
c. 1 x 1 min effort

0958 - Arms (3 min recovery between supersets):
Superset -
1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 10 x 18, 16, 12, 12, 12, 10, 8, 8, 8, 6
2. Dips 10 x 8

1035 - Gazelle 20 min.

1159 - Stretch 20 min.

1700 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive, and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done." - Vince Lombardi

Energy: Pushing it during training (hence why it was a little less volume, albeit still almost the same duration)...Exhausted pm, and fell asleep for ~30 minutes at 1620...

Endurance/Stamina: Good.

Strength: Good

Quality of Training: HIIT Skip was good. Left medial lower leg under tibia is still giving me issues, and have been limping around since finishing HIIT...Resistance training was fine...Rest of cardio has been turning the machine on and just letting it run...

Body Composition and Look: I'm losing ONLY the bodyfat (which is good).

Appetite: Only eating now because I HAVE to (wonder how long THAT will last).

Immune Function: Fine.

Stress: Maybe this is contributing some to my fatigue?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i'd be willing to bet that the stress surely isn't helping the fatigue situation...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd be willing to bet that the stress surely isn't helping the fatigue situation...
It's helping in other areas, though ;)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's helping in other areas, though ;)
Stress always helps me with motivation. Not the best way to be motivated, but I can usually get a good workout in. :)

You are looking good Rosie! Keep pursuing that figure that you desire, girl! You are doing awesome! :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
other areas?
You'll see if you refer to my 2010 Training/Supplementation Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/142638-female-terminator-chronicles.html - as it contains more notes than this log (as this is only to comment on the effects re MST products being used).

Stress always helps me with motivation. Not the best way to be motivated, but I can usually get a good workout in. :)

You are looking good Rosie! Keep pursuing that figure that you desire, girl! You are doing awesome! :thumbsup:
Not sure if it helps with my motivation - certainly not with training. When I get so stressed as that I am hardly motivated to train; although when I get stressed I need to be physical or beat something up.

Thanks, Cheyenne. Getting there. No way am I ever going to let myself get back above 10% BF again (once get back below) after what I've been through in the last few months!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

1016 - Gazelle 40 min.

1103 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets/supersets):
1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 2 x 20
2. Lat Pull-Downs (in squat position) 2 x 20
3. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 2 x 20
Superset A -
4. BB Military Press 2 x 10
5. Lateral Raises 2 x 10
Superset B -
6. Dips 2 x 10
7. Incline Dips 2 x 10
Superset C -
8. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 10
9. Zottoman Curls 2 x 10
Superset D -
10. Crunches (hips at 90 degrees, legs fully extended, hands to touch feet at top of crunch) 2 x 50
11. Plank 2 x 1 min

1139 - Gazelle 20 min.

1201 - Stretch 23 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I found power in accepting the truth of who I am. It may not be a truth that any other can accept, but I cannot live any other way. How would it be to live a lie every minute of your life? I don't think I could do it." - Lady Dela, The Two Pearls of Wisdom (Alison Goodman)

Energy: Because of the pains in my stomach this morning I didn't really want to be training, so I waited a while until they had subsided enough for me to actually be able to stand without wanting to curl up on the floor in the foetal position...Energy was ok...Shattered afterwards, though...

Strength: As it should be for this session, which is NOT about strength.

Quality of Training: Cardio was all fine. Definitely getting used to the Gazelle for longer periods of time, even though it is still my least preferred mode of cardio...Resistance training was fine, with hammering heart and tight chest...

Body Composition and Look: Looking the best so far this year and only going to get a whole lot BETTER!

Appetite: The clean diet is getting easier and easier...Also to note that I haven't been having ANY protein shakes; ALL of my meals have been SOLID FOOD (which has a better leaning effect for me)...And thirsty as hell, as always (got to stop drinking so much)...

Stress: Let's see how much we can pile on shall we (seems to be what this chapter is all about).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

1840 - HIIT Skip:
a. 4 min skip
b. 32 x 20 sec effort/10 sec effort
c. 1 x 1 min effort

1906 - Back/Chest (3 min recovery between supersets):
Superset -
1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 7 x 10, 10, 8, 6, 6, 6, 6
2. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 7 x 10

1935 - Gazelle 20 min.

1955 - Stretch 23 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Sometimes...One must break with one's past to embrace one's future. It is never an easy thing to do. It is one of the distinguishing characteristics between survivors and victims. Letting go of what was, to survive what is." - Jericho, Darkfever (Karen Marie Moning)

Energy: Had pains continuing in my stomach, on and off throughout the day, with nausea as well...Training was MUCH later today, because of the way my body was feeling (and because I didn't want to leave my writing until I'd got through it at least once). Not a lot of energy for training when I did it, either (despite taking a scoop of White Flood pre)...

Endurance/Stamina: Fine.

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok...Resistance training wasn't the best. White Flood exacerbated the nausea I'd been feeling most of the day and I felt like being sick after the second superset. Lay down on the floor in the foetal position between supersets. Stopped after only seven supersets, despite cussing myself and trying to push it to complete at LEAST 10 supersets and not be a baby...Post-weights cardio was slow and more recovery than anything, as I did NOT want to be doing it...

Body Composition and Look: Seeing top 2-4 abs withOUT contracting them...Legs looking good (get those hamstrings better!)

Appetite: Kind of being forgetting to eat I got so lost in my work, and not wanting to eat when I do...Need to drink more today...

Stress: Haven't let it worry me today. Lost myself in another world.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any answers for the stomach issues?
I think it's just "that time of the month". Although I rarely bleed - unlike most females - I still get all the physical signs and symptoms such as painfully crippling cramps which are sometimes accompanied by water retention, bloating and an upset stomach (if that's not too much information) :sigh:

The nausea during training yesterday though, was from the White Flood.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great progress soo far which is nice to see and it seems as if your stress lvls have been at a plateau??? Don't quote me on that because the only one that knows if this is true is you but from an outsiders perspective :22: Nice work!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great progress soo far which is nice to see and it seems as if your stress lvls have been at a plateau??? Don't quote me on that because the only one that knows if this is true is you but from an outsiders perspective :22: Nice work!
No, my stress levels have been FAR "at a plateau" - unless you count that plateau as being at red radar warning levels!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Today is this week's Day OFF...And boy have I been looking forward to it!

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Nothing in the world is permanent and we are foolish when we ask anything to last, but surely we are still more foolish not to take delight in it while we have it." - William Somerset Maughan

Energy: Doesn't matter. Just going to enjoy NOT having to do anything...

Endurance/Stamina: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Body Composition and Look: 114.2lb at 10% bodyfat...I haven't been losing weight OR size very fast, but what I HAVE lost is VERY noticeable. Definitely seeing the extra muscle mass that I have gained over the last few months in my back, shoulders, and legs; especially when I'm leaning out and girths are barely changing...

Appetite: NEED to have a higher calorie/carbohydrate day today. Body NOT feeling like it, though (so I will be forcing it in a meal later on)...Got to keep drinking...

Immune System: All good here.

Stress: Still there...And letting me know it needs releasing...

Other Notes: Yesterday I started dosing Shred Ultra at 2 caps for my second dose; and I've also been dosing RPM with my first dose of NeoVar Recomped ~60 minutes pre-training, instead of first thing and 30-40 minutes pre-training respectively...

Status
Not open for further replies.