Recomping with LG's Trifecta! (NON-SPON)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Good evening.

Today I've started LG's Trifecta Stack in an attempt to ignite my metabolism and strive for a lower bf%.

Diet is pretty good. I eat every 2-3 hrs; I'm not striving for ultra perfection here. Im striving for consistency. Consistent in cutting out simple carbs, consistent in getting enough protein and water in and good fats. I won't be eating salad w/o dressing (I will have dressing but will be sensible). I won't be eating chicken breast plain (I will have b-b-q sauce!). You get the idea. I'm eating 'right' for me and I can live with that. I might actually need to increase calories a bit to keep up with all the cardio involved in my plan.

Now, I thought my diet has actually been pretty solid, however, I've been cruising for awhile now. Not enough work, 3-4 days a week, skip if I feel like it. Well its gotten me looking the same as last year and well, that aint good enough. Whats interesting is the program I've put myself on has a LOT of firsts. Here's the plan (working out on weekends and 2 BP a week are firsts):

SAT - OFF (cardio) Today I did 1hr, kept heart at 125 BPM. Finished up with 15 min of Sauna.
SUN - Chest/Delts/Bi's, 20 min low intense cardio
Mon - Back/Tris/Traps, 20 min low intense cardio
Tues - Legs, possible no cardio here but then again maybe to disperse lactic
Wed - Off (Cardio)
Thurs - Shoulders/Chest, 20 min low cardio
Fri - Arms/Back, 20 min low cardio

Tomorrow I will post body weight, and bf%. I have some old old calipers I think still work and even if not 100% accurate, it will be relative for my program so it should suffice.

Lastly, my staple supps included are:

Fish Oils - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner - 2 caps (1000mg)
Multi-Vit - 1 Daily
ATW Protein - As needed and quite frequently.
CEE
BCAA's - One scoop in every shake and intra-workout
White Flood - If needed
Jacked - If needed
1-C - If needed

Supps I'm trying for the first time:

The LG Trifecta Stack - Will take directed as such
Yellow Gold - Will incorporate at Lunch, Post workout, and dinner.
OEP - I have some OEP and may incorporate but I may also bridge to a 19nor, undecided.

Follow me in this endeavor! Admittedly, I'll need much support! I'm going to try and run this at least for 6 weeks, the length of the Trifecta Stack.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your A big boy. how pictures or a camera of starting point?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Should be good Flex! You got any starting pics? They really show change and will wow you with the end result

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I'm going to try and run this at least for 6 weeks, the length of the Trifecta Stack.
Don't be a 'puss' and just try, just dedicate the next six weeks to a decent transformation. If you are setting your mindset to just trying you will most likely fail halfway through the cycle as your drive will be low, man up and hit the weights! Good luck man. You will not see any sides with this stack! Just make sure to follow the 'Trifecta Stack' guidelines (or make sure to hit the gym heavy on a 5 day a week schedule.) This stack is a little on the weak side and I found the T-911 helped out a lot. For the first days you will most likely find that a pre-workout supplement is not needed as you will have a big drive to want to hit the weights! Also make sure to take NO LIVER SUPPORTS while on the Trifecta Stack or you will be wasting your money! I am subbing because I am very interested to see how this works as a cutting cycle...... To help out with your metabolism I would look into taking some 'Animal Paks' or some supplements that help with digestion. Animal Pak is a very good multivitamin which will help you in giving a drive to want to work out! With your post count I am sure you know all or most of this and looking at your pics you know what you are doing to an extent as you have a pretty beefy frame going now:shocked:. The 'Trifecta' should do wonders for you. Good luck FLEX, can't wait to see how the end results go!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Should cut you up a good amount. Good luck brother, I'll be watching.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

K so I weighed in and checked BF%:

246.7 lbs, 22.8%BF - My calipers measured 19MM from nipple to armpit, diagonal measure. 49MM abdomen, 11MM, quad. Obviously abs and love handles are my weakness. I'll be checking these weekly, Sundays.

Workout -Chest/Delts/Bis

Barbell Bench Press
225 lbs - 10, 10, 9

Incline Dumbbell Press
70 lbs - 10, 8
65 lbs - 8

Hammer Strength Decline
70 lbs - 3x10

Freemotion Seated Flyes
60lbs - 8
45lbs - 10, 10

Seated Dumbbell Press
50lbs - 10, 10, 9

Preacher Curl Machine
80 lbs - 10, 10, 10

Low Intensity, 20 Min cardio, 15 min sauna session.

Notes-
-Workout was intense. Rest periods were extremely short, finished in 45 min. Slightly dizzy, attributed to low rest periods and lower blood sugar. Worked out upon waking and had a small amount of complex carbs when I woke up.
-MM and M1D already kicking in? I feel like RBC is already increasing. I had some serious pumps.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed. Log looks good. If you wouldn't mind, would you please include how much in weight/reps you go up?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Log looks good. If you wouldn't mind, would you please include how much in weight/reps you go up?
Not sure what you mean?

Here's an example of how Im interpreting my 3 sets:

Freemotion Seated Flyes
60 lbs - 8 (this is first set)
45 lbs - 10,10 (this is 2nd, 3rd)

I did no pyramiding today, weight wise. (for the most part)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure what you mean?

Here's an example of how Im interpreting my 3 sets:

Freemotion Seated Flyes
60 lbs - 8 (this is first set)
45 lbs - 10,10 (this is 2nd, 3rd)

I did no pyramiding today, weight wise. (for the most part)
What I mean is, as you progress on this cycle, I would like to see how much your strength goes up in your workouts. For example, you get 3 extra reps on your working set or 10 extra pounds. Nah mean?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
What I mean is, as you progress on this cycle, I would like to see how much your strength goes up in your workouts. For example, you get 3 extra reps on your working set or 10 extra pounds. Nah mean?
Gotcha brother. It'll be challenging keeping strength up. Cardio always saps me but we'll see how it goes.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya man but you will have a little help from the stack. Trust me on that one. Your strength will be going up regardless of your cardio.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree Met, I totally agree. Flex, You should be able to keep strength if not go up with this stack even on a moderate paced cut. Unless you are just now cutting carbs for the first time that is then there is an adjustment period.

Eating Tip: To limit use of dressing get it on the side, then dip your salad into the dressing. You will find that being able to dip the tip of it in dressing and put that part directly on your tounge that you need WAY less dressing to appease you in the flavor department. I used to coat my salad pretty good but with this method I barely go through a tablespoon on a salad and never notice a lack of flavor.

On another note, Wondering how Hyped Up I can get on HyperTest? How Pumped I can get about Hemodraulix?
New Log Here!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143311-kleens-hopped-up.html

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree Met, I totally agree. Flex, You should be able to keep strength if not go up with this stack even on a moderate paced cut. Unless you are just now cutting carbs for the first time that is then there is an adjustment period.

Eating Tip: To limit use of dressing get it on the side, then dip your salad into the dressing. You will find that being able to dip the tip of it in dressing and put that part directly on your tounge that you need WAY less dressing to appease you in the flavor department. I used to coat my salad pretty good but with this method I barely go through a tablespoon on a salad and never notice a lack of flavor.

On another note, Wondering how Hyped Up I can get on HyperTest? How Pumped I can get about Hemodraulix?
New Log Here!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143311-kleens-hopped-up.html
That is an AWESOME idea for the salad dressing! Man I gotta try that!

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Gotcha brother. It'll be challenging keeping strength up. Cardio always saps me but we'll see how it goes.
The stack should help you with a lot of extra endurance for cardio. If you find you need an extra push, look into some of LG's E-911 it is great because it dissolves under your tongue for instant energy and you can take any extra out from under your tongue if you find you do not need the whole pill. Unlike most supps. that require taking before workout this one can be taken right when needed which is a plus! If you do not feel like you are gaining strength at least up your weekly reps by 2.5 lbs to progress your workout to chalenge your muscles a little bit. Also you'll be surprised on how much extra strength you will have by telling yourself you can lift that extra amount of weight, which the stack should help with a little extra agression to give you that little extra push. To an extent it is mind over matter when it comes to lifting. If you have a local sporting goods store go by some small weights (1lb, and 2.5 lbs.), you can buy smaller weights but harder to find without ordering online, micro-weighting is your friend when you hit a slump in your weight training Although with this stack I would bet you will do just fine on gaining some strenth each week!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people have gained around 20lbs on this stack. I expect good things Flexmobile!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Some people have gained around 20lbs on this stack. I expect good things Flexmobile!
LMFAO! FlexMobile, lol.

I'm gonna do my best fellaz. I think we all may be pleasantly surprised *fingers crossed*

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its Flexmobile! The car made of muscles!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha no google search..best I could find...I know...no good :lol:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for sure. It's an awesome stack - wish you the best of luck :thumbsup:

//CC

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Back/Tris/Traps

Bent Over Barbell Row
185 - 10
205 - 8
225 - 6
135 - 15

LifeFitness Seated Row Machine
160 - 8
130 - 8
100 - 10

Behind The Neck Pulldowns
100 - 10, 10, 10

Seated Row Narrow Grip
105 - 10, 10, 10

Dumbell Shrugs
120 - 10
125 - 10, 6

Tricep Pushdowns
100 - 10, 10, 10

Tricep Overhead Rope Pull
90 - 10, 10, 6-7

20 min low intensity cardio and 15 min sauna.

Notes
- Got decent sleep. Tough day at work, but once I got moving, I had alot of energy in the gym. Breezed through cardio too!
- Had more pump yesterday than today, but felt good regardless.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in bro!..Say what you want, I love running this combo! fine tune that diet, and the results will be awesome :D

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Im in bro!..Say what you want, I love running this combo! fine tune that diet, and the results will be awesome :D
Good to see you brother. I'm feelin good so far. I'm waiting for the jacked feeling where I can put up some real numbers!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you brother. I'm feelin good so far. I'm waiting for the jacked feeling where I can put up some real numbers!
It'll come my man!, trust me, it'll come out of now where:D kinda scary isnt it:lol:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
how are you dosing? did i miss it?
As directed.

1st week - 4day of both; Im taking 2 M1d with breakfast, and 2 Master with breakfast and 1 at lunch and then 2 M1D and 2 Master after dinner.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As directed.

1st week - 4day of both; Im taking 2 M1d with breakfast, and 2 Master with breakfast and 1 at lunch and then 2 M1D and 2 Master after dinner.
So 4 M1-D's and 5 of the MMv3's..alright, are you dosing the MMv3's pre-work out? maybe you are, wasn't sure when your gym time fell into your daily schedule

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
So 4 M1-D's and 5 of the MMv3's..alright, are you dosing the MMv3's pre-work out? maybe you are, wasn't sure when your gym time fell into your daily schedule
4 of both for the 1st week and then will increase thereafter.

I havent dosed one PW but can adjust accordingly!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice Flex you got a mentor for this stack in here. He can definitely hook you up on the best ways to take this. That is always nice to have another source of knowledge in your log.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 of both for the 1st week and then will increase thereafter.

I havent dosed one PW but can adjust accordingly!
Depending on your gym time, I would definitely incorporate that, if your following a 2/1/2 dosing scheme, dose 2 about 40 mins pre.:D....It'll give you more mental aggression when you need it most..specialy when it really starts kicking in..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Flex you got a mentor for this stack in here. He can definitely hook you up on the best ways to take this. That is always nice to have another source of knowledge in your log.
I have seriously played with this stack numerous times..:D, also MrKleen, your Tub should be going out tomorrow:), Once I have confirmation, I will let you know!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have seriously played with this stack numerous times..:D, also MrKleen, your Tub should be going out tomorrow:), Once I have confirmation, I will let you know!
Excellent! I am Pumped about it.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
No doubt. Being new here, I appreciate everyones views and taking time out. I'm not new to the game but reminders and constant feedback always keep me on my own track.

Thanks alot fellaz..long way to go, but its all good!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Depending on your gym time, I would definitely incorporate that, if your following a 2/1/2 dosing scheme, dose 2 about 40 mins pre.:D....It'll give you more mental aggression when you need it most..specialy when it really starts kicking in..
Should I do 2 at breakfast, 2 PW and then 1 at dinner?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I do 2 at breakfast, 2 PW and then 1 at dinner?
Dosing the MMv3's are not really Dependant on dosing with food, at least not with me there aren't. Keep dosing the M1-Ds with your meals yes, Just keep the Masterdrol spread out through the day to keep the active in your body longer. either way, when I started @ 5 a day I would dose 2/2/1, 2 in the AM, 2 pre "which I hit the gym always around noonish" and then the other more towards the PM, 5-6 time frame. then I ramp it to 6 2/2/2...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Sweet man, thx. I'll keep that in mind for sure!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt. Being new here, I appreciate everyones views and taking time out. I'm not new to the game but reminders and constant feedback always keep me on my own track.

Thanks alot fellaz..long way to go, but its all good!
The road always starts somewhere:), staying on that road is the tuff part:D..keep doing what your doing Flex!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any strength increases on your last workout? reps? weight?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Any strength increases on your last workout? reps? weight?
Barbell rows were strong today. My form is form failure. I don't wiggle my weight much and I don't lockout much, only on rest pause.

Shrugs with dumbs were strong too.

Nothing out of the ordinary really, but I'm feeling good. I definitely felt an increase in endurance.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
GOOD LUCK BRO!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Barbell rows were strong today. My form is form failure. I don't wiggle my weight much and I don't lockout much, only on rest pause.

Nothing out of the ordinary really, but I'm feeling good. I definitely felt an increase in endurance.
I felt the first effects in endurance too, after that I noticed a change in my mood. From that point on it was pure strength gains :thumbsup:

//CC

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards

If you find the stack does not give you enough of endurance (which it should for the most part) look into getting some 'Intrabolic' from Athletic Edge Nutrition. That stuff is awesome to use when doing heavy cardio! Or a cheaper way to help with a little extra energy is to eat an orange about 1/2 hour before you do cardio.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
BiggKarrim, good to see you big fella.

Concrete, was the mood change a sense of well being or when you say mood change, was it aggression, etc?

SVT, I actually brought 2 clementines! BTW, SVT's are sick! You runnin 13,14's?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Flex, you mind a few tips on a more successful log especially if using to hold yourself accountable... Really this goes for anyone logging anything...
Make sure you list your weights and stuff. Especially on this type of a stack, you don't want to have to estimate strength gains later, because you will be asked. That and companies like to see the numbers. Even though not a sponsored this log could be a door to doing other spnsored logs so get in as much detail as possible. Later on you can look back and go hey man that right there really worked for me. That program did me really well. Another thing that is important, list your screw ups here man. When you promise yourself that you will hold everything true here whether you are ashamed by it or not you tend to mess up less. If I eat wrong that goes in my logs, everybody gets to see I was not disciplined. Makes me more accountable. You can have the log be such a great tool for you or it can just be words you put on a web site.

Since you are a little unsure of your diet, I would honestly document all of your food here. When you eat right and when you mess up. Diet really is the key to success in this game so I would use the log as a tool. You mess up tell us about it, we can tell you ways to work around it or avoid the urges. Ways to make getting your proper nutrition in correctly stuff like that. The more you give us the more feedback you will get. You have an ass load of potentiel bro, I wanna see what happens when you acheive it. Make this log work for you, and it will become a great log.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I hear you Kleen.

My diet is actually pretty solid. (I think)

My diet has been as follows:

1. Shake 7a- 1 scoop BCAA, 2 scoopes ATW, 2/3cup cups (oats, 29g per 1/2) mixed in coffee.
2. Oatmeal 9:30a- 1/2 cup with 1 scoop ATW, walnuts
3. Lunch 12:30p- Cafe. I work in a hospital and have a variety of goodies. This all depends obviously but I portion control it and always try for a protein source and light carb source. Leftovers are also an option that I keep sensible. Sensible is my carb and protein source fit in a 14oz ziploc container.
4. Prework, 3:30p - Fruit source with 2 TBS of peanut butter.
5. Workout 5-6:30ish (Intraworkout is my own concoction with BCAA and zero cal crystal light)
6. PW Shake 7ish- YG, BCAA, 50-60g simple carbs from juice, 2 scoops ATW, CEE.
6. Dinner 8ish- Wife always has fish, chicken, steak and pork ready. Whatever she does cook, I'm conscience to keep it controlled. For this roll, I wont be eating pork keeping all sources chicken or steak or egg. I'm fortunate to have relatives who raise chickens. I get eggs for FREE.

Ive been doing meal 1 and 2 for about a year now along with my PW shake. Preworkout has been consistent for years now too.

My downfalls are like most. Sugar, cake, candies, fried food. I didnt get to 260 at one point eating plants! lol. I've been consistent with eliminating those and my goal is to keep it that way.

Hope this gives a basic idea of how I'm eating. I do find when I lessen my carbs, I get cravings. I feel I've found a happy medium but maybe reality is I have no idea!?